Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.1 - New Burps and Bellies Update!

Postby Mogrir » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:25 am

Having a problem with the Burps and Bellies mod at the moment. Out in the world, in cities, and in buildings within cities, the mod functions seemingly normally and I haven't had any issues. However, as soon as I try to enter a Bandit dungeon with the mod enabled, it CTD's the moment the loading is finished.

EDIT: Also having an issue with Innkeeper room rental dialogue. Rested in one once, then left, but when I returned later to do it again, the dialogue after initiating conversation with them again was behaving as if I had stayed inside for a second rest after the first. I then noticed that every NPC that I asked to swallow me used this dialogue when speaking to them again from within.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby junkaccount123 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:25 pm

Is there anyway to reduce the volume of the burps?
junkaccount123
New to the forum

Postby samblackborn » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:42 pm

everything is installed correctly and I've gotten the dialogue mods installed everything is working fine but i cant see bellies at all i know the meshes are there as the first time i started ralof ate the imperial captain in helgen and later saadia in the bannered mare in white run ate me and the belly spawned. im not sure what to do
samblackborn
New to the forum

Postby ClosetScalie » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 pm

I do not know if it is possible, but could there be a dialogue when the player is done digesting in an NPC?

Something like "*burp* all mush now" or "What, you're done already?"

I always tought that it would be so nice to have the pred comment about the now digested prey (or taunt it).
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:23 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:What do you think about making belly rooms paid, but more expensive than normal room, for example 50 septims for 24 hours inside? So then innkeeper’ll say us about it and we can decide to go or not to go in despite our money, but if we have no money enough for next 24 days, we’ll be digested as alternative payment? And if you have good relationship with innkeeper, he can give you some time in their belly for free (but not too many, or he’ll come back to “pay or be digested”) Or not only innkeeper. Any guys we have not good enough relationship with to they get us in their bellies, will ask us about payment for not digesting us. Also idea of you have not enough health. Somebody can try to help you, offering their belly for you to regenerate or giving you one free day despite the fact they’re normally taking money for keeping you not digested.

So I had been thinking about having innkeepers charge to stay in their "room". The thing is I'm not sure entirely sure it makes sense or if it should cost more or less than a normal room. From a gameplay perspective, it offers no benefit (beyond titillation) and runs the risk of getting digested. In universe, it would presumably be a more premium option (maybe it's bizarre to think of real world rules like supply and demand in a fetish mod). I do think it should charge something, so perhaps 5 septims, what do people think?

However, I do like the idea that sometimes innkeepers might surprise you with a "not getting digested fee". Basically upon asking to be let out they'll ask for 50 septims to be released. If you don't have it, or you refuse, they'll start digesting you. I might also add this as a random chance to any endo scenario, including things like being in "jail" with a guard.

Mogrir wrote:Having a problem with the Burps and Bellies mod at the moment. Out in the world, in cities, and in buildings within cities, the mod functions seemingly normally and I haven't had any issues. However, as soon as I try to enter a Bandit dungeon with the mod enabled, it CTD's the moment the loading is finished.

EDIT: Also having an issue with Innkeeper room rental dialogue. Rested in one once, then left, but when I returned later to do it again, the dialogue after initiating conversation with them again was behaving as if I had stayed inside for a second rest after the first. I then noticed that every NPC that I asked to swallow me used this dialogue when speaking to them again from within.

Do you have any mods that change bandits? Or add anything with custom skeletons perhaps? If the mod tries to give a creature a belly that has a custom skeleton your game will crash, and simply due to the limitations of the framework, I can only tell if a creature can have a belly if it uses the vanilla keywords (though now that I think about it, there might be a way around this, I will check).

The second is a known issue. The mod is missing it's SEQ file, so the script that resets the dialogue after you get regurgitated doesn't run properly. It will be fixed in the next update, but for now just enter “setstage 000DevourmentDialogEvents 20” into the console, and it should fix it.

junkaccount123 wrote:Is there anyway to reduce the volume of the burps?

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to change the volume of all the burps in the game. I can add a way to do so, but it will only affect the burps from my burps and bellies mods. Everything else requires a. editing the basic devourment script files which I refuse to do or b. changing the volume of all devourment sounds. If they're too loud, you can edit them with the CreationKit, but again that will change the volume of all the devourment sounds. If you simply don't want their to be any burps at all, you can simply remove them by going to sound folder in Data, and just deleting all of them.

samblackborn wrote:everything is installed correctly and I've gotten the dialogue mods installed everything is working fine but i cant see bellies at all i know the meshes are there as the first time i started ralof ate the imperial captain in helgen and later saadia in the bannered mare in white run ate me and the belly spawned. im not sure what to do

I don't really know what to do to fix it, but I don't believe that it's an issue with my mod.

ClosetScalie wrote:I do not know if it is possible, but could there be a dialogue when the player is done digesting in an NPC?

Something like "*burp* all mush now" or "What, you're done already?"

I always tought that it would be so nice to have the pred comment about the now digested prey (or taunt it).

That is one of the planned additions, yes.

Progress Update
I'm sure many people are looking forward to the next version, but the update is... well. There is no progress. I'm sorry about that, but I've been focused on other projects, and I haven't really been feeling well. I'm not quite sick, but I've started some new medication that's led to me feeling out of sorts. That's made me a bit slow on all counts.

However, I am rather excited to get back to working on this, so my current plan is to finish two projects I'm currently working on and then get back to working on this. I tend to work pretty quickly, so if I had to estimate a timeline I would say I will have the next version out by mid March. This should include a lot of new dialogue thanks to all the wonderful suggestions I've recieved here (I still appreciate any new submissions I get), and several new "mini-quests", including some submitted encounters and even a (albeit small) vore option to one of the main story quests! This will be my first foray into editing the games quests to add new vore-based options for completing them, so hopefully if that goes smoothly, there will be several more to come.
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ItanParker1997 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:13 am

One more question. How can I be swallowed by hourse non-letally? In the vore-related download screens it said that i can manage my hourse from the inside of it's belly. And yes, it works if i'll use reversed swallowing. But the only problem is reversed swallowing is fatal, so i'm gonna be digested. It's not cool to be digested by your own hourse. So then, are there any ways to be swallowed by hourse non-fatally? Maybe dialogue with hourse or non-letall reversed swallow spell adding or something different?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:57 am

However, I do like the idea that sometimes innkeepers might surprise you with a "not getting digested fee". Basically upon asking to be let out they'll ask for 50 septims to be released. If you don't have it, or you refuse, they'll start digesting you. I might also add this as a random chance to any endo scenario, including things like being in "jail" with a guard.

So then, you're thinking about free non-letal swallowing but payment for being letten out from the belly? As for me, it's really good scenario for npc with not good relationship or with guardians for a city we are no tans (if we are tan, we are important person for this city and guardiand can't digest us because he'll have problems beacause of it). And with inn keepers payment for staying in the belly after every day is logical. It looks like real-life inns workimg. You paid for some time in the room, when it finishes, you must leave the room or pay for next day staying. Payment can be realised in two ways: money or digesting for freeing the room for new tenants.

Also, if you're in someone's belly non-lethally and you're asking your predator to digest you, are there any ability that they'll decline your ask or there's no ways of it? If there's no mod ability, what do you think about making adjustable probability of their declining for friends/lowers/husbands/wifes/other like this and for other NPS?

One more question. What do you think about random scenario of non-lethal staying is someones stomach is going into letal? for example, you was swallowed by somebody non-lethally, their going somewhere while you're enjoying the view and then randomly your predator starts dialogue with you. They says something like "omg you're so tasty, i think i'm gonna make your staying in my belly permanental" And then digestion starts. Or scenario when you're in someone's belly non-lethally, you're asking about letting out, and your predator not only declines your ask, but also saying something like "letting you out? Seriously? Sorry, but you're to tasty/powerful/good to be ever letten out. I think i'm going to digest you". With adjustable probability too of course

PS. Sorry about I'm writing my responses here, but it's something wrong with your respones list (i used link you sent here only) (or with me and i'm stupid enough for not to use it correctly) but i can't add anything in there

PPS. Sorry my English, it's not my native language
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:50 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:One more question. How can I be swallowed by hourse non-letally? In the vore-related download screens it said that i can manage my hourse from the inside of it's belly. And yes, it works if i'll use reversed swallowing. But the only problem is reversed swallowing is fatal, so i'm gonna be digested. It's not cool to be digested by your own hourse. So then, are there any ways to be swallowed by hourse non-fatally? Maybe dialogue with hourse or non-letall reversed swallow spell adding or something different?

I’ve never messed around with horses (not my thing), so I have no idea how it’s supposed to work.

ItanParker1997 wrote:Also, if you're in someone's belly non-lethally and you're asking your predator to digest you, are there any ability that they'll decline your ask or there's no ways of it? If there's no mod ability, what do you think about making adjustable probability of their declining for friends/lowers/husbands/wifes/other like this and for other NPS?

One more question. What do you think about random scenario of non-lethal staying is someones stomach is going into letal? for example, you was swallowed by somebody non-lethally, their going somewhere while you're enjoying the view and then randomly your predator starts dialogue with you. They says something like "omg you're so tasty, i think i'm gonna make your staying in my belly permanental" And then digestion starts. Or scenario when you're in someone's belly non-lethally, you're asking about letting out, and your predator not only declines your ask, but also saying something like "letting you out? Seriously? Sorry, but you're to tasty/powerful/good to be ever letten out. I think i'm going to digest you". With adjustable probability too of course

Both of these are already in the mod, though I do intend to flesh them out more.

Currently only people above a certain relationship level will reject you asking them to digest you, and they always will, unless you ask again (this comes from the base mod). In the future I plan to have a probability that anyone might reject your request, that increases with higher level friendship (which means that friends and lovers will similarly have a chance to digest you anyway).

If you stay in someone's belly for too long, there is a chance that they you will be digested. The chance of this happening, and the amount of time you have to stay in there before it happens are both configurable in the mcm. There are currently two interactions/scenarios for this, either they accidentally start digesting you, or they tell you they have decided to digest you. I do intend to add more in the future.

ItanParker1997 wrote:PS. Sorry about I'm writing my responses here, but it's something wrong with your respones list (i used link you sent here only) (or with me and i'm stupid enough for not to use it correctly) but i can't add anything in there.

I may have used the wrong link, see if it works now.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ItanParker1997 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:07 am

I had discovered something wrong in he mod. I’m settled probability of being randomly digested by innkeeper of 100% and accidental vs intentional on 100% When I was sleeping (using “t” and choosing time), it happens nothing. It’s all just keep going. No inscription which appears after waking up, absolutely nothing. Just classic dialogue which starts when you rent “private” belly room successfully and was swallowed. Then I changed accidental vs intentional on 0%, but result was the same. Then I tried “this room is comfy, I’d like to sleep” which starts dialogue with digestion if you sleeping to long, but it’s absolutely not random, so it’s also not helps. What should I do to fix them? My other settings are male predators and preys, female predators only, min time before digesting 39 seconds, max time before digestion 300 seconds, non lethal digestion chance 100% (for if I’ll be in random NPC’S belly non lethally, I’ll also be always digested after some time. What should I do to fix that? I think problem is that when I’m in innkeeper’s belly, game don’t think it’s a bed, so I’m not sleeping, just staying in the place for a long time by game opinion. This problem is with both male and female innkeepers (i was checking it with turned on female predators in both DFAM 1.2.7 and your mod’s settings to understand if the problem connected with NPC’S innkeeper’s gender). And it also option of normal room renting disappeared for innkeepers which gender is activated as predators in settings. No classic room, “private” only
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:09 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:I had discovered something wrong in he mod. I’m settled probability of being randomly digested by innkeeper of 100% and accidental vs intentional on 100% When I was sleeping (using “t” and choosing time), it happens nothing. It’s all just keep going. No inscription which appears after waking up, absolutely nothing. Just classic dialogue which starts when you rent “private” belly room successfully and was swallowed. Then I changed accidental vs intentional on 0%, but result was the same. Then I tried “this room is comfy, I’d like to sleep” which starts dialogue with digestion if you sleeping to long, but it’s absolutely not random, so it’s also not helps.

So currently Accidental vs. Intentional does not effect sleeping at all because I currently have no Intentional dialogue for digesting sleeping prey. However, someone reported a very similar bug to me previously, but when I tested it out, I did not have the bug at all. After they did some further testing, they found that going through Alftand for whatever reason breaks sleeping digestion. Specifically, there’s an audio bug in Alftand Animonculory that when triggered causes sleeping digestion to just not work (except for when you’ve slept for too long). Unfortunately I have no clue how to fix the bug because I really don’t understand how that’s causing the bug in the first place. Can you try a new save, and see if that fixes the issue?

And it also option of normal room renting disappeared for innkeepers which gender is activated as predators in settings. No classic room, “private” only

Are you sure it’s changing when you change the gender settings? Not all of the people from whom you can rent a “private room” can also rent you a regular room. I have it set up to work for all inn staff, but I believe there’s actually only one person at an inn that can actually rent rooms.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Actually, I just realized I may have misunderstood your bug. When you press “T” it is a wait. You are not considered sleeping. The digestion from staying in someone’s stomach is based on real time, not in game time. So pressing “T” does not actually do anything, you have to actually wait. I could make it work with pressing “T” and waiting that way, but I’m somewhat hesitant to do it because it basically means that anytime you do that it will immediately start the digestion.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 am

Actually, I just realized I may have misunderstood your bug. When you press “T” it is a wait. You are not considered sleeping. The digestion from staying in someone’s stomach is based on real time, not in game time. So pressing “T” does not actually do anything, you have to actually wait. I could make it work with pressing “T” and waiting that way, but I’m somewhat hesitant to do it because it basically means that anytime you do that it will immediately start the digestion.

No, problem is even of innkeeper accidental digestion chance is 100%, no digestion of me is happening because of something. Here you’re talking about “non lethal digestion” in the random character after some time, aren’t you. And my problem is with innkeepers only.
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:20 am

Well, I just tested, it happens not after alphtand, but after getting quest from septimi. I was thinking the reason is in quest items (they can’t be removed), but no. I had taken Farenhar’s frost salt and quest was working. But I’m sure that problem is with septimi’s items.
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:43 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:No, problem is even of innkeeper accidental digestion chance is 100%, no digestion of me is happening because of something. Here you’re talking about “non lethal digestion” in the random character after some time, aren’t you. And my problem is with innkeepers only.

I don’t know what the issue you are having is because pressing “T” has nothing to do with sleeping, in an innkeeper or otherwise...
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Hey, so the plan for my next update was going to be to release a smallish patch that contained a variety of new content, including some new quest content. While I was hoping to add a decent amount of content, it would be fairly quick for me to create and come out fairly soon, since it’s been a while since the last update.

However, with the return of Devourment Refactor and it’s sudden boom in popularity, I thought maybe it would be better to go ahead with the restructuring I had been planning to do afterwards. By basically rebuilding my mod from the ground up, what I was going to attempt to do was make a mod that could support both DFAM and Devourment Refactor, as well as any future versions of them or other Vore mods that ever came along. I haven’t fully explored whether all of this is even possible, but I’m fairly confident that I will be able to do it. Nevertheless, this is going to be a fairly big ordeal because it’s going to come with a number of other overhauls that will give me a lot more options for what I can do with the mod in the future. That means it will take some time before anything new comes out.

To decide between the two, I have created a straw poll where people can vote on what should be the priority for the next update. Whichever choice does not get chosen will be the focus for Version 4.0.

Summary of the two options:
[list][*]Small content update that just contains new quests and dialogue. Relatively quick and easy on my end, so it shouldn’t take very long to be released
[*]Much larger overhaul that completely changes the functionality of the mod, and adds support for Devourment Refactor, but contains a smaller amount of new content. This new content will however be very unique compared to previous additions thanks to the new tech. Will take longer to be released, but alternatively Version 4.0 will come out sooner than it would if I added new content first (since that content would also need to be overhauled).
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Re: Devourment Dialogue - New Poll for v3.0 in Comments

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:21 pm

I suppose for full disclosure, this is everything that would be included in the overhaul:
  • Devourment Dialogue would be split between the base mod, and then what I’m calling an “interface mod”. The base mod will have no requirements besides the base game (and DLC’s) and one of the interface mods. It will be able to function independently, but won’t really do very much on it’s own, besides make dialogue. The interface mod basically is the glue that connects my mod to Devourment, running Devourment scripts and functions, etc. What this means is that I can have one version of the base mod, and then multiple interface mods that can be built for different versions of Devourment. This means I can support DFAM, DFAM Remastered, and Devourment Refactor, all simultaneously, and more easily deal with any updates that each of them have.
  • The mechanics of talking to your Pred/Prey would be completely revamped. No more awkwardly teleporting the prey to you and making them invisible, and hoping that for whatever reason the dialogue doesn’t break. I’m making it work with Talking Activators acting as stand ins for the NPC’s you’re talking to, which are much more stable, have no AI themselves that you need to contend with, and are completely invisible. This opens up an insane number of possibilities, not just for making Prey/Pred interactions cleaner, but also allows for better support of multiprey - being able to choose which prey you want to talk to if you have multiple swallowed, having three way dialogue with the swallowed prey talking to one another inside you, being able to talk to other prey that’s in the same belly as you; allowing you talk to prey that’s inside another NPC; and letting you talk to prey that doesn’t have an actual corresponding NPC (this is for things like my Bellies mod). This is in very early development, but I’ve already had some good success.
  • Reference Aliases will be used to keep track of recent NPC’s that either you’ve interacted with, or have had something Vore related happen. These are all based on “recent memory” which means that it’s only recent things that have happened and will eventually expire (this helps manage memory because it would be impossible to keep track of *all* NPC’s encountered in this way). This includes things like if an NPC rejects your request to either eat you or let you eat them, they’ll remember and any requests that follow shortly afterward will reflect that. It also lets me keep track of recent pred/prey you’ve interacted with and the details there of. So like were they pred or prey, did they try to digest you, or did you try to digest them. Did the prey escape or were they released. And then add some dialogue interactions for those situations. I plan to do a lot with this, so things like, if you kill a pred that was digesting prey, thus releasing the prey, the prey will thank you for saving them.
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby phillipswilliam92 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:17 am

Looking forward to Devourment Dialogue 3.0 this is a fantastic mod. the best part of Devourment is the dialogue.
phillipswilliam92
New to the forum

Postby Vennaya » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:59 am

In regards to the poll

I would like to point out that the version of refractor on the forums here, thats been getting updates...the creator HAS mentioned they may just port this mod and others like it in to refractor at base, anyway. I remember seeing something like that said somewhere anyway. Might be a good idea to consult with them before making a start on something that may not even be necessary.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:43 am

Vennaya wrote:In regards to the poll

I would like to point out that the version of refractor on the forums here, thats been getting updates...the creator HAS mentioned they may just port this mod and others like it in to refractor at base, anyway. I remember seeing something like that said somewhere anyway. Might be a good idea to consult with them before making a start on something that may not even be necessary.

We've spoken at length, so he's aware of my plan. Even if I wasn't making it so that it works for Refactor, I would still need to rebuild the mod from the ground up to implement the other features that I was wanting to add. So it would be a bit of a waste for him to spend time adding something that's quickly going to become very outdated. Not to mention, unlike the other dialogue mods he's ported over, mine is being continually developed, so making it so that there only needs to be one master version allows for much better future proofing. This was one of my plans all along, even before Refactor came back into the limelight. It should make it so that minimal work is needed to make my mod work for any vore mod, no matter what comes along. Given the number of versions of Devourment that have existed - and most likely will exist in the future - I felt that this was prudent.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:23 am

So the general result of the poll seems that most people want to see Devourment Dialogue come to Refactor ASAP, and since the beginning of the month I've been working on the revamp of my mod. The results ended up actually being a bit closer than I expected - initally the votes were overwhelmingly for Refactor compatibility. Given the still significant minority that just wants a quick update, it does make me kind of want to just crank something out quick for people. But if I did that, I'm not really sure what the point of holding the poll was.

All that being said, I do actually have an update for you guys. Not content, unfortunately, but bugfixes. I've frequently gotten reports from people of dialogue getting stuck after getting swallowed and released by someone. While I made a sort of messy fix for it, it wasn't until I started ripping apart my mod to prepare for the next update that I actually figured out what the problem was. I was content to just get it fixed once everything was put back together, but I realized that was kind of dumb, so I yesterday I opened up the last version of the mod I published, and did some quick work on it. Along with hopefully quashing that bug for good, I quickly added some new stuff to the MCM including toggles and sliders for my last version of Burps and Bellies. Here's everything else new:
  • Scat toggle - Now all references to disposal can be toggled off so you won't see them (assuming I didn't miss any). There honestly wasn't a lot to begin with, but this will make me more comfortable with adding new scat content (well, comfortable might not be the right word because I'm actually not a huge fan of it either...). I may eventually expand on this to have varying levels of explicitness.
  • You can now toggle having preds burp when they are digesting prey, have live prey, or just randomly burp regardless of if they have prey (currently this is limited only to people who are able to be preds, and the rate at which they burp is a lot slower if they do not have prey). This was due to some people thinking that it should be preds with live prey that burp, so now you can just set it however you want.
  • New controls for the probability of NPC's spawning with full bellies. You can now give enemies (Bandits, Warlocks, and Forsworn) a bonus to the probability, and you can now control how the probability scales with the NPC's level or turn off level scaling entirely.

The way level scaling works may be a little bit confusing. You input the multiplier for high level NPC's, the multiplier for low level NPC's and the level for which the multiplier is just 1. The scaling uses an inverse function, which means that the multiplier grows rapidly at low levels, and then a lot slower at high levels, because the majority of NPC's are at low levels. I made an inverse regression to calculate the variables for the function (I have to use my math minor somehow) when I first added level scaling to Burps and Bellies, I'm just adding the sliders now. It may seem weird that the multiplier isn't set to 1 at level 1, but most NPC's are actually closer to level 4, and the majority of those that are level 1 are NPC's whose level scales with the player. If people find that too weird, I can definitely change it. Also, the range of the sliders are dependent on the values of the other two sliders. This can mean that you can get to a point where you can't change the value of one of the sliders at all without changing one of the other one's first. That's because there are these lovely things called divide by zero errors, so for certain combinations of values, everything just implodes. So I had to create some context based limits and then made a quick python script to make sure that there is no possible combination of values that you can imput that would break things.

Devourment Dialogue v2.3
Devourment Burps and Bellies v2.4

This was mostly just some hastily thrown together stuff because I am still in the midst of retooling my mod. Therefore, I'm probably going to give this about a day for bugfixes, and then after that point, unless there's something completely gamebreaking, I'm probably not going to do any more work on these versions of the mods. So if you find anything wrong, tell me quick if you want it to be fixed.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game