Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2980

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby syIph » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:00 pm

i am curious if we will be allowed to eat the ones that ate us if we still have enough vitality in retribution if they were too weak to ''keep us in'' ,it can be frustrating when you are still at fine or tired and your character runs off when you could eat her then go off for new clothes parading them off like the meal they are :)
syIph
New to the forum

Postby Eutims » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:07 pm

This is quite good and I hope to see more of it in the future
Eutims
New to the forum

Possible Idea?

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:09 am

This may sound weird but, I think there should be a way to get eaten by Sunny without getting her angry. Like you can be good friends with her and on Wednesday, have the same interaction, but instead of her eating you by force, she asks you if you need extra escape training. You can agree on it and have it play out like you pissed her off but instead it helps you raise your stats. I don't know; I think it would be a good idea, but its your game so you can do whatever. Overall great game!!!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby JigglyMatter » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:16 pm

I know I'm late to the ball, but this is one of my favorite vore games, and I've embarrassingly played a lot. The whole mechanic of this game with different actions creating different responses makes it all the more immersive. Depending on when and how hard you want to fight creates different dialogue options and I love it. If you ever run out of ideas I would suggest fleshing out the struggle dialogue for increased replayability. Some more that could be added is the predators reaction to when you run out of stamina. Dialogue examples I enjoy are when you don't struggle inside of Anita, even though it is very easy to escape. Another is when you fight hard and the predator tells you to give up, and when you do, dialogue pops up that they're satisfied. Having variations for a lot of predation scenes, control of your vore actions, and consequential branching paths makes this my favorite vore game.
JigglyMatter
New to the forum

Postby gva274 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:01 am

Does this have a discord? Sorry if it's somewhere obvious.
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby gva274 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:04 am

Also, I really enjoy this, and I can't wait for the next update! You've done amazing work, I'm very sad it ends so soon haha.
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:15 pm

Dinosaur26 wrote:I have tried many routes but I can't seem to find how to get the scene with Janet, can someone please help?

Janet does not currently have any substantial scenes, but you can meet her after getting lunch with Leah, Mallory, and Beli on Monday

syIph wrote:i am curious if we will be allowed to eat the ones that ate us if we still have enough vitality in retribution if they were too weak to ''keep us in'' ,it can be frustrating when you are still at fine or tired and your character runs off when you could eat her then go off for new clothes parading them off like the meal they are :)

There will be more reversal scenes like the one with Alex in the future, and in some you will be able to be the one that flips things around!

LazyLegion95 wrote:This may sound weird but, I think there should be a way to get eaten by Sunny without getting her angry. Like you can be good friends with her and on Wednesday, have the same interaction, but instead of her eating you by force, she asks you if you need extra escape training. You can agree on it and have it play out like you pissed her off but instead it helps you raise your stats. I don't know; I think it would be a good idea, but its your game so you can do whatever. Overall great game!!!

Glad you're enjoying the game! It's not the same setup but the next update will include a scene where you can get eaten by Sunny while being on good terms with her :wink:

JigglyMatter wrote:I know I'm late to the ball, but this is one of my favorite vore games, and I've embarrassingly played a lot. The whole mechanic of this game with different actions creating different responses makes it all the more immersive. Depending on when and how hard you want to fight creates different dialogue options and I love it. If you ever run out of ideas I would suggest fleshing out the struggle dialogue for increased replayability. Some more that could be added is the predators reaction to when you run out of stamina. Dialogue examples I enjoy are when you don't struggle inside of Anita, even though it is very easy to escape. Another is when you fight hard and the predator tells you to give up, and when you do, dialogue pops up that they're satisfied. Having variations for a lot of predation scenes, control of your vore actions, and consequential branching paths makes this my favorite vore game.

Glad you're enjoying the game so much, thanks for the feedback!

gva274 wrote:Does this have a discord? Sorry if it's somewhere obvious.

It does, but it's exclusive to patreon supporters ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:12 am

Did anyone ever write out the Vore scenes, such as How to get the ones specific events are required first. How to max out eating everyone in each day. I know someone made a list, but they didn't list how to get each event, such as party, eat cassidy and etc.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby syIph » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:54 pm

also curious if the teacher finding you ''having a snack'' just before class would happen more often in a possibility to piss them off ,making it so they keep more of an eye on you and lower their affinity (or give more possibility to increase it ) so it would be easier to balance it out , or if you could eat alice just as mathilda and the other leave before slate class ,asking the teacher for a pill to... ''help her practice'' which could be a good note on slate if you ask for a antiacid ,things like so could be interesting to have relation linking to teachers
syIph
New to the forum

Postby MandaRose » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:15 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Did anyone ever write out the Vore scenes, such as How to get the ones specific events are required first. How to max out eating everyone in each day. I know someone made a list, but they didn't list how to get each event, such as party, eat cassidy and etc.

The Maximum is seven, since eating gabby at the day 1 cookout prevents you from being able to eat Cassidy on day 4. The cooking club has an exclusive vore scene, so that puts you down to six if you want to try DnD or Swim team.
MandaRose
New to the forum

Postby Squall » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Could we get some kind of trainer or something? Something to change the stats, or maybe something to change parameters of relationships? I'm interested in being able to change things on the fly to see how the text changes regarding certain things.
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:29 pm

Squall wrote:Could we get some kind of trainer or something? Something to change the stats, or maybe something to change parameters of relationships? I'm interested in being able to change things on the fly to see how the text changes regarding certain things.

Like a debug mode?
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby SimpleTastes » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:22 am

MandaRose wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:Did anyone ever write out the Vore scenes, such as How to get the ones specific events are required first. How to max out eating everyone in each day. I know someone made a list, but they didn't list how to get each event, such as party, eat cassidy and etc.

The Maximum is seven, since eating gabby at the day 1 cookout prevents you from being able to eat Cassidy on day 4. The cooking club has an exclusive vore scene, so that puts you down to six if you want to try DnD or Swim team.

Spoiler: show
Though I will say, that since the girl on Wednesday is noted to be considerably bigger then the player character and stuffed, it's almost like 7 and a half for the max pred run. May change when the new day comes in, but we'll see. Lots of things could happen between now and the next few updates!! And that's pretty exciting.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Can't wait for the new update, really hype for more scenes
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:11 pm

Squall wrote:Could we get some kind of trainer or something? Something to change the stats, or maybe something to change parameters of relationships? I'm interested in being able to change things on the fly to see how the text changes regarding certain things.

I'm not sure I entirely know what you mean, but if you import the game into twine you can have access to the source code and tweak stuff from there, plus have the ability to start from any scene in the game

Xentinova wrote:Can't wait for the new update, really hype for more scenes

I hope not to disappoint! Probably looking at the end of March/early April for the next update
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby somhtam » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:03 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:

I'm not sure I entirely know what you mean, but if you import the game into twine you can have access to the source code and tweak stuff from there, plus have the ability to start from any scene in the game

There is an easier way to that actually.
Open element inspector with F12 -> go to the "Console" tab -> type "SugarCube.State.variables" without quotation marks* -> click on "### more" from the last console output
You can see and change all game variables there. Just be careful about what you change because altering the wrong variable can break your game.
You can cheat in pretty much every Twine/Sugarcube game like that.

*You have to repeat this step after every single change you make to the variables (atleast in Firefox/Pale Moon, might be different in other browsers)
somhtam
New to the forum

Postby kuler » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:35 pm

(Unofficial) Scene Guide

I've written up a full guide to reach all the vore encounter scenes in the game. Also, the guide includes how to reach several fun minor scenes which are not listed in the first post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b0x ... A_gkgXVR8/

Keep up the great work, OsmiumOrchid!
kuler
New to the forum

Postby Lepharsi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:28 am

kuler wrote:(Unofficial) Scene Guide

I've written up a full guide to reach all the vore encounter scenes in the game. Also, the guide includes how to reach several fun minor scenes which are not listed in the first post.

The guide says you should be able to send Sunny a pick of Olivia in your gut but I'm not sure how you'd do that. Unless I'm mistaken, if you wear the uniform or bring the folder you can't interact with Olivia. The folder because you can't go to the wrong class, and the uniform because you're "eaten" by Matilda.

If there's a way to do it I'd love to know!
Lepharsi
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:46 pm

Lepharsi wrote:
kuler wrote:(Unofficial) Scene Guide

The guide says you should be able to send Sunny a pick of Olivia in your gut but I'm not sure how you'd do that. Unless I'm mistaken, if you wear the uniform or bring the folder you can't interact with Olivia. The folder because you can't go to the wrong class, and the uniform because you're "eaten" by Matilda.

If there's a way to do it I'd love to know!

You are correct, it's impossible to get Olivia's scene and flirt with Sunny in the same run. But, despite it being impossible there is hidden dialogue you can trigger in Olivia's scene if you cheat and get to it after flirting with Sunny because I made a mistake and didn't realize that wasn't a valid path at the time ^^; . I assume that's what the guide refers to, they probably looked through the source file to make sure they had all the conditions right and caught that

Thanks for taking the time to make that guide Kuler! Very coincidental timing, there's another user making a guide that I'm aware of that I think is just about finished with theirs too. People are about to go from no guide to having options of which to use very quickly ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Speciker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:09 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make that guide Kuler! Very coincidental timing, there's another user making a guide that I'm aware of that I think is just about finished with theirs too. People are about to go from no guide to having options of which to use very quickly ^^;

Well now I feel called out...

Some of you might remember me from about 3 months ago when I said "give me a few days".
Well that was a fucking lie, now wasn't it?
I have many excuses as to "why", but none of them are interesting.

So here's my guide:
The Unoffical In-Depth Guide to SMVA
https://mega.nz/folder/s45CUBDA#3tIoXpf5NSbJD8Q74P9JiA

Note:
Use kuler's guide if you're after an easily digestible (ha!) step-by-step guide.
Mine's a bit more to chew on (HA!), as it includes a lot about gameplay mechanics.
Also their guide includes Observer scenes, which I haven't included for some reason. Despite the fact that I'm more into Observer myself...

So go use theirs.
Sorry for the wait.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game