Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.02.2021 (V1)

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:48 pm

The_Prof wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:
Just use the Dark Souls save system. Copy file and place on desktop and then overwrite/put back in original position.

There is not a whole lot to see in this game anyway. Can't even find a way to get eaten by a girl

have you tried climbing on food? That's the typical way that tinies get eaten after all

The one place I have found you can climb on is the bread at the restaurant, and nothing happens aside from being able to take some pieces. OK so if you keep taking pieces you can get eaten? Is the ONLY spot in the game where you can get eaten?
Last edited by Yoshi174 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:57 pm

A game where you're supposed to view fetish scenes and can't reload saves is absolutely pointless. Why should I waste time replaying the entire game if I want to see a single scene at all or heaven forbid see that scene again?

First off, it's not a game supposed to only view fetish scenes. It's a game with gameplay.
What you're describing is a gallery and you can make one yourself by downloading pictures and saving them in a folder. That's literally what I get from your comment. Which is to be honest the true pointless thing here.
Besides, I have doubts you even played the game. You're not locked out of anything and the different spawns literally allow you to quickly reach any desired scene you could wanna see. I don't get what you mean by playing the whole game since it's a sandbox.

If you don't like it, bring productive critisism I can work with or simply don't play it and don't post toxic statements that clearly show that you have no idea of the concept of gaming. If you want another Copy of what has been made before like 100 times, search somewhere else.

Tl;dr:
Please don't waste your precious time playing my free game if that's the shit I have to read afterwards :)

Sorry to all the others that had to read this. Feel free to judge me, for not taking that tone.

I have gotten alot of feedback which I considered in the upcoming build.

You are not great at taking criticism and lash out anything negative said about your game. Nothing in my post was toxic. I am merely asking questions. "The concept of gaming?" This is a fetish forum, you are not making Zelda or Doom, people just want to get to the part where they get eaten.

There have been plenty of vore games over the years with gameplay that allow you to save before encounters and have actual dialogue, scenes, and maybe animation. That's not a "gallery."
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:16 am

No, you can climb a sleeping giantess and search their face where 1 out of 4 things occur. That way you can also choose on who eats you. Just gotta find out where she lives.
The other spots also offer Loot but there are no scenes set up for it yet. Done some testing maps but probably won't make it in the next update yet.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:42 am

All I have left to say about this matter, is that this is not a game for you. You won't enjoy it if that is the experience you're looking for.
I addressed several times that the save system is a core mechanic of the game making more sense with the next update. Besides, removing it would lead to having to redo the whole concept of the game.
Using Doom and Zelda as comparison for Tiny Sim really proves that you don't know what kind of game this is.
Also "you" only want to get eaten. Many are here for other fetishes and even the game itself.

But at this point I am not sure if you're just trolling by the way you talk. I've had alot of criticism, some here, some in discord which I addressed, fixed and changed as long as it fits with the lore of the game.

The big difference is in how to say something.

Just because l don't take that kind of attitude doesn't mean I can't take criticism.

Should you have further comments on that behalf, please take it into DMs, since it no longer seems related to the game itself.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unidentified17 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:57 am

Hi, I really like the game. I love the idea of a open world choose your own end vore game. I was wondering if you where ever thinking of adding some pred sceans for the player. Maybe have other tinys who move from location to location. Or a hidden tiny that's tiny even to you. Or if things go even crazier a completed seares of events that let you as a tiny swallow one of the girls.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:11 am

SaltyPrey wrote:All I have left to say about this matter, is that this is not a game for you. You won't enjoy it if that is the experience you're looking for.
I addressed several times that the save system is a core mechanic of the game making more sense with the next update. Besides, removing it would lead to having to redo the whole concept of the game.
Using Doom and Zelda as comparison for Tiny Sim really proves that you don't know what kind of game this is.
Also "you" only want to get eaten. Many are here for other fetishes and even the game itself.

But at this point I am not sure if you're just trolling by the way you talk. I've had alot of criticism, some here, some in discord which I addressed, fixed and changed as long as it fits with the lore of the game.

The big difference is in how to say something.

Just because l don't take that kind of attitude doesn't mean I can't take criticism.

Should you have further comments on that behalf, please take it into DMs, since it no longer seems related to the game itself.

I am not "comparing" this game to those. I am saying nobody cares about "gameplay" in a fetish game. I have played many rogue-likes, which is kind of what you are trying to do except nothing holds over. and Someone criticizing your game isn't "trolling." Get over yourself.

There is so little to do in the game it doesn't really matter if it were to save anyway.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Prodi » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Man, every time a game with strong gameplay focus is posted, this discussion happens over and over. It was the same when Insides was still in development.

Yoshi174 wrote:I am saying nobody cares about "gameplay" in a fetish game.

Nobody cares? Your opinion is yours and that's fine, but please don't try to speak for everyone on this forum, that's just arrogant.

Yes, this kind of game isn't for everyone. If it's not your type of game, that's fine. If you want to say your opinion, by all means do so - and then just move on. Arguing on forever will not achieve anything and will only bother the developer and the people who like the game.

Game developers are a type of artist too. They make their games with a vision in mind and then share the result with us players. Think about it. You aren't going around and telling every artist on this site how they're supposed to draw their pictures and write their stories, right?
Prodi
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Prodi wrote:Man, every time a game with strong gameplay focus is posted, this discussion happens over and over. It was the same when Insides was still in development.

Nobody cares? Your opinion is yours and that's fine, but please don't try to speak for everyone on this forum, that's just arrogant.

Yes, this kind of game isn't for everyone. If it's not your type of game, that's fine. If you want to say your opinion, by all means do so - and then just move on. Arguing on forever will not achieve anything and will only bother the developer and the people who like the game.

Game developers are a type of artist too. They make their games with a vision in mind and then share the result with us players. Think about it. You aren't going around and telling every artist on this site how they're supposed to draw their pictures and write their stories, right?

Art is art. Text is text. That doesn't change.

If you enjoy playing ninja gaiden levels of difficulty to get the parts you want to, then so be it. Another game on here "Insides" does the same crap with its difficulty. I'm not trying to play NES game levels of difficulty dodging and searching around an empty map to get to fetish material. It's quite to figure out what you can interact with. So far that I could find., there's been ONE spot of food you can interact with, and then some of the toilets and some of the chairs. The rest is empty space or getting stepped on.

Sorry for trying to give constructive criticism.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby SaltyPrey » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:46 am

Unidentified17 wrote:Hi, I really like the game. I love the idea of a open world choose your own end vore game. I was wondering if you where ever thinking of adding some pred sceans for the player. Maybe have other tinys who move from location to location. Or a hidden tiny that's tiny even to you. Or if things go even crazier a completed seares of events that let you as a tiny swallow one of the girls.

I did some thinking on it already and also some testing. The mechanic is technically in the game but not not playable as of now. A new thing I want to add at some point soon is the Scenario Mode, which will be row of unlockable short stories which will be unlocked by surviving in the sandbox for a certain amount of time.
In at least one of those you will be able to play a normal sized woman, which has the ablility to see the tinies as what they are.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby MissVanilla » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:12 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:
Prodi wrote:Man, every time a game with strong gameplay focus is posted, this discussion happens over and over. It was the same when Insides was still in development.

Art is art. Text is text. That doesn't change.

If you enjoy playing ninja gaiden levels of difficulty to get the parts you want to, then so be it. Another game on here "Insides" does the same crap with its difficulty. I'm not trying to play NES game levels of difficulty dodging and searching around an empty map to get to fetish material. It's quite to figure out what you can interact with. So far that I could find., there's been ONE spot of food you can interact with, and then some of the toilets and some of the chairs. The rest is empty space or getting stepped on.

Sorry for trying to give constructive criticism.

You call that constructive criticism? Holy fuck you're bad, kid. Delete your account and do everyone a favor by keeping your poor ability to express your already shitty "criticism" to yourself.
MissVanilla
New to the forum

Postby shakey2 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Why does this game run at 2 FPS? Wtf are you doing to your maps to make an rpgmaker game run this bad?? Even on the character creation screen i can see the bad framerate on the male/female choices. It's making my mid-tier gaming rig feel like a potato PC. I'd like to give my impression of the game but right now it's unplayable.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:06 am

shakey2 wrote:Why does this game run at 2 FPS? Wtf are you doing to your maps to make an rpgmaker game run this bad?? Even on the character creation screen i can see the bad framerate on the male/female choices. It's making my mid-tier gaming rig feel like a potato PC. I'd like to give my impression of the game but right now it's unplayable.

I DM'd you about it.

Only a few have reported lags so far, not in your intense I guess.
I've seen the game run smooth on a microwave before, the issue is somewhere else.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Re: Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Somebody help me! I downloaded the game and opened it, however, when I click start game, put my name and click "OK", the game is all black with just the background music. Somebody help me solve this, I really want to play it.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:52 am

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Somebody help me! I downloaded the game and opened it, however, when I click start game, put my name and click "OK", the game is all black with just the background music. Somebody help me solve this, I really want to play it.

That hasn't happened before, does it occur in or after the prologe?
If it's on your first play try waiting a bit, usually after entering the name the credits start rolling which takes a few solid seconds. I'd like to know if your softlocked or the font doesn't appear visible for you.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cobbly » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:15 am

Hey, is there anyway to change your character from a bland, entirely black model?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:29 am

Cobbly wrote:Hey, is there anyway to change your character from a bland, entirely black model?

Hey, you cannot unfortunately, not in the Sandbox. Challenges/Scenarios might involve other characters for the player once I add them.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cobbly » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:56 pm

Sandbox? There other game modes?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaltyPrey » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:13 am

Cobbly wrote:Sandbox? There other game modes?

Not yet. Those are probably a few months of work away.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:32 pm

How do you save? Also where do you go? you get dropped in the middle of nowhere with no direction on what to do or how to do any of the scenes. really aggrivating.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Dotsu wrote:How do you save? Also where do you go? You get dropped in the middle of nowhere with no direction on what to do or how to do any of the scenes. Really aggravating.

You don't, the game is permadeath with an autosave function. If you just want vore scenes I would suggest the diner/bunny-café (should be a red brick building somewhere to the left) and trying to interact with the breadbasket. You can also get eaten by interacting with someone who is sleeping, by in my practice most of the time you just get crushed in the hair. If you are into Feral/? running into a dog or cat will feature a scene as well. The game seems to be mostly a survival sandbox in early development which would should explain some things.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game