What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more

Postby dreamweevil » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:20 am

jj2u4fun2 wrote:My favorite shrunken unbirth is when the woman traps the man inside with her lingerie so even if he starts to crawl out, he hits that barrier and can go no further and she can use her vaginal muscles to contract him back in at any time.

I know I've written that scene more than once (just haven't found the reference among all those stories), so it's a favorite here too. The progressive entrapment is fun (first inside a woman's vagina, then her underwear, and then her pants). The other thing I remember writing about has a bit of reality to it. Most of the nerve endings in a woman's vagina are towards the outside - the outer third or so. When she's aroused, stimulating those nerves pushes her towards more arousal and eventually orgasm. But the rest of the time - when not aroused - the same sense is decidedly uncomfortable: it's distracting, almost painful, like something is where it's not supposed to be. It's one reason why tampons have to be pushed deep inside - to get them past that outer, sensitive area and into a space where she can barely feel it.

So it would go with a tiny human inside her. She'd push - or pull - her passenger deep inside, and, yes, if that's linked to an orgasm, so much the better. But then she cools down; her vagina closes up, and now if her captive tries to escape, not only will she feel it, but her instinct will be to contract and drive him deeper inside herself. The promise of "outside" is always just a few inches away, and he can make progress in that direction, but her body will deny him that exit every time.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby AlternativeYam6460 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:47 pm

edit
Last edited by AlternativeYam6460 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlternativeYam6460
New to the forum

Postby jj2u4fun2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:06 am

This is hot

I know I've written that scene more than once (just haven't found the reference among all those stories), so it's a favorite here too. The progressive entrapment is fun (first inside a woman's vagina, then her underwear, and then her pants). The other thing I remember writing about has a bit of reality to it. Most of the nerve endings in a woman's vagina are towards the outside - the outer third or so. When she's aroused, stimulating those nerves pushes her towards more arousal and eventually orgasm. But the rest of the time - when not aroused - the same sense is decidedly uncomfortable: it's distracting, almost painful, like something is where it's not supposed to be. It's one reason why tampons have to be pushed deep inside - to get them past that outer, sensitive area and into a space where she can barely feel it.

So it would go with a tiny human inside her. She'd push - or pull - her passenger deep inside, and, yes, if that's linked to an orgasm, so much the better. But then she cools down; her vagina closes up, and now if her captive tries to escape, not only will she feel it, but her instinct will be to contract and drive him deeper inside herself. The promise of "outside" is always just a few inches away, and he can make progress in that direction, but her body will deny him that exit every time.
jj2u4fun2
New to the forum

Postby Veksor » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:54 am

I think regression is used too much, I know it's others' cups of tea but it's not my thing.

I really like unwilling/semi-willing pred. Imagine a macro/micro couple doing BDSM, and the macro is tied up and the micro 'crawls in' even though she insists not to.

Unaware/accidental is something I'd like to see more often. Also, feral pred/prey.

Not the biggest fan of CV but when it does from CV -> UB or AV, I LOVE that trope and wish it were used more!
Veksor
New to the forum

Postby LemonBarb » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:59 pm

Frankly, I have a couple of things I'd like to ideally see more on Unbirth, before I think of trying to be a 'bit' more original in possible takes on Unbirth (oh hey, "Vagina tongues", or tentacles!)

One. The Cervix. If vaguely recalling at a glance, a bit of a peeve is how with typical 'easy' unbirth stories, the victim is fully trapped within a "womb", once their feet or external bodypart is pulled fully within a vagina. When in truth, their whole body has to pass a dilluted 'ring' of an uterus exit, before it can narrow/seal the passenger inside the predators body, and in a 'final' manner far less likely to escape from. So in an early argument on "oh, have to exit the pants first" would be made more complicated, when it'd be a miracle as is, to exit a fully tight/narrow cervix, without it at least diluting, no doubt. Even if it's just pressure/trapped, before it yawns/starts swallowing. Or if going 'deep throating' or just insertion on vanilla foreplay, under a "prelude to ingesting a passenger" (or womb fucking instead.)

The second line, *if* going along the lines of age/biological regression, wish that the victim goes 'all the way', in being ultimately entrapped within the predators ovaries, with possibly no chance of ever escaping once entrapped. Similar in style if going honest, to Groblek's earlier takes on that. Such as "Going All The Way"; https://aryion.com/g4/view/274110

As a bonus, the prey's conscious/soul could even be still alive/trapped, either in biological stasis or more buried/sealed entrapment, when they'd have to escape from first; be ovulated, possibly fertilised. Before they could even hope to see the light outside of being trapped in the tight confines of a predators reproductive organs.

And that's it? Unless, if going more along the lines of a classical succubus. But hey, that's when I start musing on kinks other than just plain/old Unbirth, but related to the act of sex itself.

-

Unless of course, we go on the long term endo lens, of permanent? Entrapment. But by that point, I'd argue if wanting to give that aspect more love, I'd be half tempted on either covering it under a "Five Stages of Grief", except in terms of biological solitary confinement, or permanent loss of freedom. To if going full story writing, at least some research on how living conditions and one's psychology is (badly) affect by long term, solitary entrapment within another's body. Especially if say, they give zero/barely much interaction/care for their prey's wellbeing.
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:34 am

I agree about the cervix, far too few unbirth stories or images really pay attention to it. Plus you can pull in interesting aspects of real anatomy with how the cervix will dilate during orgasm and then contract afterwards, providing a means for an unbirthee to enter and then be trapped in the womb.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby necross » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:55 am

What about being dragged in by the umbilical for unwilling unbirth? I don't recall ever seeing that but it has some possibility if you ask me.
necross
New to the forum

Postby dreamweevil » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:47 am

LemonBarb wrote:The Cervix. If vaguely recalling at a glance, a bit of a peeve is how with typical 'easy' unbirth stories, the victim is fully trapped within a "womb", once their feet or external bodypart is pulled fully within a vagina. When in truth, their whole body has to pass a dilluted 'ring' of an uterus exit, before it can narrow/seal the passenger inside the predators body, and in a 'final' manner far less likely to escape from. So in an early argument on "oh, have to exit the pants first" would be made more complicated, when it'd be a miracle as is, to exit a fully tight/narrow cervix, without it at least diluting, no doubt. Even if it's just pressure/trapped, before it yawns/starts swallowing. Or if going 'deep throating' or just insertion on vanilla foreplay, under a "prelude to ingesting a passenger" (or womb fucking instead.)

I always assume that in an unbirth scene, the cervix is completely dilated well before the main event: she wouldn't start the unbirthing otherwise.

"Officially", a cervix is fully dilated at 10 centimeters, at which point it ceases to be a separate, identifiable structure. It's flush with the walls of the vagina/birth canal. So, at least in my stories, it's not a factor for her passenger on their way in; there's not even an obvious distinction between "vagina" and "uterus" at that point.

Only after the main part of the unbirth is done does the cervix come into play. She progressively closes her victim into herself - initially closing her legs, perhaps, then using her vaginal muscles to squeeze her birth canal shut and force her victim deep inside and into a fetal position. Since those vaginal muscles tire quickly, a woman will usually stay in bed, laying down, so she doesn't have to fight gravity as well as any impulse for her passenger to escape. Her cervix comes to her rescue; slowly reappearing and then narrowing: once it's small enough that her passenger is trapped, she can get up and go about her business. Within a few hours, the cervix closes completely, sealing her 'passenger' inside.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby buttasd08 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:02 pm

I am very partial to stories and animations where only the vaginal muscles are used. There is an extra layer of dominance in the fact that no hands are being used to counteract any attempts at escaping.

I feel like this is either a detail that isn't very focused on or the alternative of using fingers to push the victim inside is more popular. If anyone could recommend me stuff like this, would be highly appreciated.
buttasd08
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:35 pm

How's about an unbirth where the pred would normally just eat the prey, but scents something that makes their would be victim more desirable as a mate than food, like good genetics. She could then feed them to her pussy, let it swallow them all the way, then absorb small bits of dna, like sweat, skin flakes and sexual juices in her womb. The pleasure on the way there would only cement the idea in the pred's mind. Survival when she's done would depend on how much the pred enjoyed her mate's activities inside her.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby FRENKI8888 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:32 pm

Nutrients returning to unbirther. (weight gain.)
FRENKI8888
New to the forum

Postby SecretBaboon » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:53 pm

The unbirthed turning into the species of the pred is common, but what about the other way around? What about a human being forced to unbirth, say, a griffon egg, and the presence of the egg inside them makes them turn into a griffon themselves? Or a warrior, having successfully wiped out the last of the dragons, decides to use the newly hatched dragon spawn as pleasure toys, and subsequently transforms into the new Last Dragon to care for the hatchlings, being magically coerced into caring about them?

OR... a devious animal demon (likely a yokai or something) sneaks into a pregnant woman's bedchambers at night, magically keeps her asleep, forces itself into her womb, eats/absorbs the unborn baby, becomes the one the woman is pregnant with, and slowly the woman changes into the demon mother to care for the eventual reborn demon.

I dunno, something like that
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:26 pm

SecretBaboon wrote:The unbirthed turning into the species of the pred is common, but what about the other way around? What about a human being forced to unbirth, say, a griffon egg, and the presence of the egg inside them makes them turn into a griffon themselves? Or a warrior, having successfully wiped out the last of the dragons, decides to use the newly hatched dragon spawn as pleasure toys, and subsequently transforms into the new Last Dragon to care for the hatchlings, being magically coerced into caring about them?

OR... a devious animal demon (likely a yokai or something) sneaks into a pregnant woman's bedchambers at night, magically keeps her asleep, forces itself into her womb, eats/absorbs the unborn baby, becomes the one the woman is pregnant with, and slowly the woman changes into the demon mother to care for the eventual reborn demon.

I dunno, something like that

I've actually wondered about this sort of thing myself, though I just had a vague idea for a woman "adopting" a baby Riolu she found in the wild that had lost its mother. It's inconsolable until she ends up unbirthing it (haven't decided how yet) and while it reverts to an egg in her womb she transforms into an anthro lucario before laying the egg that hatches back into the Riolu, which is still confused but has calmed down a bit and seems to recognize the transformed woman as its mother.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecretBaboon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:02 am

I just had an idea. Dunno how good of an idea it is, but it's an idea.

A woman is rushed to the hospital, deep in the throes of labor, all the while she's shouting about how she doesn't want her baby taken away from her. She's prepared for the birth, but she still insists that she's keeping the baby. The head starts to crown, the mother grunting hard, seemingly trying to speed the labor along, but once the baby's head is completely out, this is shown to not be the case. With a mighty yell, the baby's head disappears back into the mother. Content, the mother calms down and shockingly, the labor stops as well. Everyone is too shocked to stop her as the mother gets up and walks out.

Heh, there's already a lot wrong with that, but it's just a rough idea that can be refined later
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:02 am

SecretBaboon wrote:I just had an idea. Dunno how good of an idea it is, but it's an idea.

A woman is rushed to the hospital, deep in the throes of labor, all the while she's shouting about how she doesn't want her baby taken away from her. She's prepared for the birth, but she still insists that she's keeping the baby. The head starts to crown, the mother grunting hard, seemingly trying to speed the labor along, but once the baby's head is completely out, this is shown to not be the case. With a mighty yell, the baby's head disappears back into the mother. Content, the mother calms down and shockingly, the labor stops as well. Everyone is too shocked to stop her as the mother gets up and walks out.

Heh, there's already a lot wrong with that, but it's just a rough idea that can be refined later

could actually make an interesting plot point in those "perma-pregnancy" or long-term entrapment stories that as much as the unbirther wants to keep her "baby" inside her forever, she has to fight with her own body's insistence that she can't. could also be done from the unbirthee's perspective how they still have hope in the form of their captor's own body helping them try to escape against her will, but every failed attempt leaves her more and more prepared for these narrow escapes until while once again imprisoned in the womb they hear her conspiring to stop these events from happening once and for all.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:48 am

Dark_phoenix wrote:So basically this is me asking.
What would you like to see more of?
What is used too little?

I'd like to see intimacy and reformation. When absorption is involved (especially sentient fat scenarios) I'd like to see reformation and also aftercare.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:25 am

How about the prey licking the pred's clit on the way in?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MindiFlyth » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:12 am

necross wrote:What about being dragged in by the umbilical for unwilling unbirth? I don't recall ever seeing that but it has some possibility if you ask me.

I've done that in a few stories. In my book The Unbirthing Curse the umbilical cord becomes a monstrous, semi-sentient thing that shoots out of the womb to attack, latches onto the prey's navel and tugs them into the unbirther. The prey go into a trance of desire, becoming confused and childish, so even if they initially try to fight the unbirthing they soon give in and accept that they belong in Mommy's tummy.

LemonBarb wrote:To if going full story writing, at least some research on how living conditions and one's psychology is (badly) affect by long term, solitary entrapment within another's body. Especially if say, they give zero/barely much interaction/care for their prey's wellbeing.

I suppose you could treat an unbirthee's stay in the womb like solitary confinement, but it'd make for very grim reading. The unbirthee would just go insane with loneliness and boredom. I think it'd be more interesting if the unbirthee was fully aware of everything going on outside the unbirther, so they could hear everything. That way the unbirthee's situation is still pretty horrific, but they get lots of mental stimulation and don't feel so alone. Generally my unbirthees slip into a state of sleepy, infantile contentment once they're in the womb, but I've also done things where the unbirthee remains aware and they can communicate with the unbirther. That's always fun. "Kick once for yes, twice for no!"
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby boyofmind3 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:12 am

Hammerspace_womb / larger on the inside+same size
(maybe just big enough inside to where the prey makes a subtle/ slightly noticable bulge on the preds stomach)
Or
Doll size prey just small enough to fit in the vaginal canal, while also being big enough to make bulges and distort the stomach while they're inside, maybe cause the pred some discomfort.
Or
Feral pred/anthro prey...
I don't the "official rules" of liking unbirth, but the idea of a pure, animalistic instinctual pred being dominant makes the most sense for me.
Maybe a feral predator with a hammerspace womb goes into heat and starts prowling around, luring mates into the shadows where she unbirths them, without a single trace.

OR!

2 very large feral predators, maybe a wolf the size of a polar bear, male and female, the male would cockvore the normal size prey, then transfer said prey into the female. And because the female is so big, the prey is barely noticeable in her tummy.
Maybe it could be an unknown or non-consentual transfer, or both... And either non-fatal entrapment or rebirth as the predators' child.

Object unbirth is good too.
Frakass'es unbirth pics are pretty spot on for me, and that one comic with the mad scientist raccoon girl who invents the hammer space womb thing and vores an entire town or something. :idea:
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

Fucking foxes, always jumping over dogs and shit!
boyofmind3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:26 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:How about the prey licking the pred's clit on the way in?

Oh yeah I forgot.. facesitting.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth