Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Postby Halowinner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Does snake wildlife not do cv in blu? I tried but it dont work his cock get hard but thats it
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:02 pm

Halowinner wrote:Does snake wildlife not do cv in blu? I tried but it dont work his cock get hard but thats it

Indeed. It was planned but never implemented/made.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Foxymew » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:37 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:
Just4comments wrote:Omg thank you sooooo much for this! However I do have a single question about one of the old blu games. What’s the cheat input for the hunting snakewildlife game?

Enabling cheats in these old files will put a button in the HUD that allows you to refill your HP. By the way, I updated the archive. There's a new enemy in the helixftr preview releases, and an update to the yellow dog in barbftr.
This however changes the link. New: https://mega.nz/file/8l4UwABC#VpB6NHQyI ... bgZ1V8YNxg

Quite the amazing thing, saves me so much work in doing it manually as I have been doing so far. Though would anyone happen to have a list of the different vore types for the different things? I recognise some from the ones I've found myself, and since I mostly interest myself with CV stuff, I was hoping to find a way to figure out which has it. And I'm sure others are the same with various preferences too.

Regardless of it all, top shelf work!
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Foxymew wrote:
DraconicsInc wrote:
Just4comments wrote:Omg thank you sooooo much for this! However I do have a single question about one of the old blu games. What’s the cheat input for the hunting snakewildlife game?

Enabling cheats in these old files will put a button in the HUD that allows you to refill your HP. By the way, I updated the archive. There's a new enemy in the helixftr preview releases, and an update to the yellow dog in barbftr.
This however changes the link. New: https://mega.nz/file/8l4UwABC#VpB6NHQyI ... bgZ1V8YNxg

Quite the amazing thing, saves me so much work in doing it manually as I have been doing so far. Though would anyone happen to have a list of the different vore types for the different things? I recognise some from the ones I've found myself, and since I mostly interest myself with CV stuff, I was hoping to find a way to figure out which has it. And I'm sure others are the same with various preferences too.

Regardless of it all, top shelf work![/quote
The most modern barbftr as well as blu barbftr’s bronto has CV.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Foxymew » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Just4comments wrote:
Foxymew wrote:

That's not quite what I was asking. There's a LOT of enemies in the most modern Barbftr, and a lot have unique interactions or ways to get certain scenes. Something like Charem is relatively obvious, but Gale for example could be overlooked.
So I was more wondering about a concrete list of the monsters. Which would be understandable if there isn't, naturally.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Foxymew wrote:
Just4comments wrote:
Foxymew wrote:

That's not quite what I was asking. There's a LOT of enemies in the most modern Barbftr, and a lot have unique interactions or ways to get certain scenes. Something like Charem is relatively obvious, but Gale for example could be overlooked.
So I was more wondering about a concrete list of the monsters. Which would be understandable if there isn't, naturally.

Charem, Alex and Trevor, Storm nsfw, Leon, gale, and bronto are the cv characters I know of.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicsInc » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Just4comments wrote:Charem, Alex and Trevor, Storm nsfw, Leon, gale, and bronto are the cv characters I know of.

Fisher also has CV, but there's a 1 in 3 chance. This enemy will select one of 3 personalities at random when loaded (happy, angry, horny) and only the last one has CV.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:39 am

it's rather interesting to see someone posting patreon only content publicly....this is the kind of stuff that kills off vore devs you know
Firon
---

Postby Just4comments » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:54 am

Firon wrote:it's rather interesting to see someone posting patreon only content publicly....this is the kind of stuff that kills off vore devs you know

Which thing is patreon only?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:24 am

Just4comments wrote:
Firon wrote:it's rather interesting to see someone posting patreon only content publicly....this is the kind of stuff that kills off vore devs you know

From what I can tell, it has a much newer version of Juniper (compared to the public care package) and also the currently unreleased (and even publicly unannounced) wip of Hera, both for helixftr.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby ladre » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:01 pm

theprophosized , did a fantastic job with yoshi , lugia and blaziken

hope he makes more
ladre
Participator

Postby DraconicsInc » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:14 pm

ladre wrote:hope he makes more

He does actually. Two enemies are currently been worked on: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9779440/
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alsnapz » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:32 am

Nouvi wrote:
Just4comments wrote:

From what I can tell, it has a much newer version of Juniper (compared to the public care package) and also the currently unreleased (and even publicly unannounced) wip of Hera, both for helixftr.

Oh no, I'm dying.

But yeah- my usual plan is that I will, eventually, release everything I work on for free when it's eventually completed. Unfortunately, I put in way more effort than I used to, which means characters take way, way longer (and are hopefully more worth it.)
I would ask if my work is redistributed, please strip out things that would only be found on the patreon just as common courtesy.

Hera I don't really care about tbt, she's just more NSFW than I usually get and I'm not keen on showing her off publicly too much. Not planning to do any more work on her, nor did I originally plan to actually release her at all. Call her a secret character, I guess.
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby DraconicsInc » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:57 am

Alsnapz wrote:I would ask if my work is redistributed, please strip out things that would only be found on the patreon just as common courtesy.

I'm sorry for this. The builds are automatic (because if there's one thing I'm not doing it's editing XML files by hand) and I totally forgot that the latest pre release was patreon only.

So anyways, here's the latest link with the pre release stripped: Expired. Next release here
Last edited by DraconicsInc on Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:44 am

Hmm does the latest have anything new or just the stuff removed? Just curious
Halowinner
Participator

Postby DraconicsInc » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:03 am

It just has the Pre_Release folder removed. Iirc this removes about 3 enemies or so.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby pocketpie » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:52 pm

Curious if anyone has managed to get bluthelizard's characters to work offline. The flash emulator doesn't play barbftr properly and his characters don't work like the others, where you can just add them to the list in the xml file.
pocketpie
New to the forum

Postby Wolfcrux » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:07 am

got curious about that hera character,too bad she is not released yet or if she will even be released.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:54 am

pocketpie wrote:Curious if anyone has managed to get bluthelizard's characters to work offline. The flash emulator doesn't play barbftr properly and his characters don't work like the others, where you can just add them to the list in the xml file.

Like his brontosaurus and seagull? Just use the MEGA link about four posts up my friend!
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby pocketpie » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:29 pm

oof thanks, I was skimming and thought that was just Al's stuff.
pocketpie
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game