Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk (Old Univoresity)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should I do next?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:24 pm

Park
22%
Library
44%
Math Building
5%
Science Building
17%
English/Arts Building
5%
History Building
7%

Total votes : 59

Re: Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk (Old Univoresit

Postby Reekesz » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:Is there any way you can get the textbooks and nab Ruri at the same time?

There was supposed to be, took a peak in the code and looks like there's a syntax error, I'll fix it in the next update.

Aickavon12 wrote:how do I get the male guard drake to eat me? :o

Type "Ask Guard drake about eat me" to trigger that scene. You can replace eat with a couple other synonyms, can't remember which exactly

Snorlaxkid wrote:Can't seem to get any questions to work with the drakes, what kind of subjects am I meant to ask about, there don't seem to be any context clues.

You can ask him about any of the characters currently in the game (Will update that with new characters as they come out), Lady Idlith, the University, rules, eat me, and eat you. I'll look into adding context clues, or even just putting a list of possible questions in the main post here, but I may end up replacing using the ask command with a string list similar to the gender selection option at the intro instead.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:16 am

How do I even show the receipt to Ruri at all? No command I can think of works. How do I do anything with Ruri, for that matter? Speaking to her gets all of one line, I can't steal the stuff in the store, trying to open the employee door does nothing, buying things accomplishes nothing... if there's supposed to be content for her, I can't figure out how to get it.
No-One
Participator

Postby HeadZ349 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:20 pm

No-One wrote:How do I even show the receipt to Ruri at all? No command I can think of works. How do I do anything with Ruri, for that matter? Speaking to her gets all of one line, I can't steal the stuff in the store, trying to open the employee door does nothing, buying things accomplishes nothing... if there's supposed to be content for her, I can't figure out how to get it.
Type "Give Receipt to Ruri"
HeadZ349
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:12 am

HeadZ349 wrote:
No-One wrote:How do I even show the receipt to Ruri at all? No command I can think of works. How do I do anything with Ruri, for that matter? Speaking to her gets all of one line, I can't steal the stuff in the store, trying to open the employee door does nothing, buying things accomplishes nothing... if there's supposed to be content for her, I can't figure out how to get it.
Type "Give Receipt to Ruri"

...I could swear I tried that along with every other combination I could think of.
No-One
Participator

Postby Daplayor » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Its "give receipt to cashier" it changes to "give receipt to Ruri" after looking at her
Daplayor
New to the forum

Postby GreenFrogH » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:38 pm

Dumb question, but how do you play the game after downloading it..? It only gives me a .quest file.. D:
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:27 am

GreenFrogH wrote:Dumb question, but how do you play the game after downloading it..? It only gives me a .quest file.. D:

You need Quest if you're downloading it. It runs off of that :)

http://textadventures.co.uk/quest
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WollyGoffy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:04 am

any hints on how to eat sophiena?
WollyGoffy
New to the forum

Postby vampireguy6902 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:35 am

can and how to eat charlie
vampireguy6902
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:08 am

One thing I dislike about some Textadventure games are that you have to type all or most your actions when for some you have no idea what to write or might have completely forgotten how to write them. As a little piece of advice to avoid an endless barrage of "How do I" questions from players: Try to make every interaction a verb that can be clicked, or give an ingame list in the inventory of all available things one can write.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Hollowedvessel » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:09 pm

I don't know if this is still supported or not but I'm having trouble asking male dragon questions. I keep getting: Female do not reply. Also, is there a discord I can access in regards to this game?
Hollowedvessel
New to the forum

Postby WeirdoWolfGirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:11 am

i have a question. i know what to do to eat sophiena but cant seem to figure out any prompts or anything to put into the command bar to do what i need to.
WeirdoWolfGirl
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game