Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby bees123 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Somedud3 wrote:hello, the options "Enable content and custom mods" and "Mod scripts allowed" do not appear, do i have to use a specific version?, or do i need to be connected (my game is not connected to the Internet)
Image:
https://ibb.co/qgHSxQB

Looks like you're using an older version of the game, my very limited Spanish says that "Modificaciones de script" is the "Script Mods Allowed" button. If you click "Ver Modificaciones" and you see "bees123" anywhere then it should be fine
bees123
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 am

The belly is not showing up when I eat someone for me. Can I get some help?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:27 am

ripleysonic wrote:The belly is not showing up when I eat someone for me. Can I get some help?

Did you download one of Kirax's sliders and enable script mods?
bees123
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:08 pm

hello, how to call hello how to call autonomy menu?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Somedud3 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:04 pm

bees123 wrote:
Somedud3 wrote:hello, the options "Enable content and custom mods" and "Mod scripts allowed" do not appear, do i have to use a specific version?, or do i need to be connected (my game is not connected to the Internet)
Image:
https://ibb.co/qgHSxQB

Looks like you're using an older version of the game, my very limited Spanish says that "Modificaciones de script" is the "Script Mods Allowed" button. If you click "Ver Modificaciones" and you see "bees123" anywhere then it should be fine

this is what i get
image: https://ibb.co/C9Lqjs6

everything is as it should be? i dont know if i installed something wrong, but i dont get any option for the vore when interacting with the sims
image: https://ibb.co/XzznTJD

will i need to install a recent version of the game?
Somedud3
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:24 am

DarkRain wrote:hello, how to call hello how to call autonomy menu?

Type "bees123.main_menu" in the cheat box for now, I'll add a proper way for the next update

Somedud3 wrote:this is what i get
image: https://ibb.co/C9Lqjs6

everything is as it should be? i dont know if i installed something wrong, but i dont get any option for the vore when interacting with the sims
image: https://ibb.co/XzznTJD

will i need to install a recent version of the game?

That all looks correct, I think updating the game might help yes
bees123
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:50 am

bees123 wrote:

Type "bees123.main_menu" in the cheat box for now, I'll add a proper way for the next update

Thanks!
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:35 pm

DarkRain wrote:
bees123 wrote:

Thanks!

Sims don't digest prey themselves
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Somedud3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:37 pm

bees123 wrote:That all looks correct, I think updating the game might help yes

updating it fixed the problem, i really like the mod, thanks for the help
Somedud3
New to the forum

Postby StrawberryMintie » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 am

Do you think it might be possible to hide certain options via the menu? For example, the Woohooer allows you to disable Woohoo locations, which is actually really nice, because it's annoying when you just want your Sim to take a shower and half the options are Woohooing :lol: Similarly, I'm never going to use "digest to butt/breasts" (and I think they're fringe enough that quite a few people won't touch them). I think you should keep them for sure, for those who are interested, but maybe an option to hide them would be good? Personally, I'm only into Soft/Safe, so I keep having anxiety I'm gonna hurt my poor Sims!
StrawberryMintie
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:52 am

StrawberryMintie wrote:Do you think it might be possible to hide certain options via the menu? For example, the Woohooer allows you to disable Woohoo locations, which is actually really nice, because it's annoying when you just want your Sim to take a shower and half the options are Woohooing :lol: Similarly, I'm never going to use "digest to butt/breasts" (and I think they're fringe enough that quite a few people won't touch them). I think you should keep them for sure, for those who are interested, but maybe an option to hide them would be good? Personally, I'm only into Soft/Safe, so I keep having anxiety I'm gonna hurt my poor Sims!

Will do! I don't currently know how to hide interactions just yet but as soon as I figure that out I'll add it!

Somedud3 wrote:updating it fixed the problem, i really like the mod, thanks for the help

No problem, glad it's working now!

DarkRain wrote:Sims don't digest prey themselves

They should do, as long as autonomy is turned on and the Prey sim doesn't have the Predator reward trait. If they still don't, it's probably because the game can take a while to do autonomy checks as they are pretty much randomised
bees123
Participator

Postby Hongry01 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Another great update, thanks Bees!
Hongry01
Participator

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:15 pm

I only get the 'digest' option clicking on the Sim's prey rather than the pred. From the Pred's Vore menus, I get Absorb, Regurgitate, Digest to Butt and Digest to Breasts only.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby QQQQQ » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:08 am

Should the mod still be working with the new update to the Sims 4? I encountered an error while first trying it out and was wondering if it’s due to the update or something on my end.
QQQQQ
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 am

BoobsButtBelly wrote:I only get the 'digest' option clicking on the Sim's prey rather than the pred. From the Pred's Vore menus, I get Absorb, Regurgitate, Digest to Butt and Digest to Breasts only.

If you mean the menus when clicking on the pred while the pred is the active sim then that is fine, those interactions aren't properly implemented just yet. For now, either click the Prey or use the phone menu

QQQQQ wrote:Should the mod still be working with the new update to the Sims 4? I encountered an error while first trying it out and was wondering if it’s due to the update or something on my end.

Should be, I can't think of anything in the update that would break the mod. What's the error?
bees123
Participator

Postby QQQQQ » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:37 pm

Should be, I can't think of anything in the update that would break the mod. What's the error?

Create-a-Sim and Build Mode work fine, but once I try to enter Living Mode I immediately get an error 102, which I thought usually indicated an out-of-date mod.
QQQQQ
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:38 pm

QQQQQ wrote:Create-a-Sim and Build Mode work fine, but once I try to enter Living Mode I immediately get an error 102, which I thought usually indicated an out-of-date mod.

Strange, I've tested it with just my mod on the latest update and I'm not getting that error. Could it be a different mod causing the issue?
bees123
Participator

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:35 am

bees123 wrote:
BoobsButtBelly wrote:I only get the 'digest' option clicking on the Sim's prey rather than the pred. From the Pred's Vore menus, I get Absorb, Regurgitate, Digest to Butt and Digest to Breasts only.

If you mean the menus when clicking on the pred while the pred is the active sim then that is fine, those interactions aren't properly implemented just yet. For now, either click the Prey or use the phone menu

Oh, there's a phone menu? Thanks.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby QQQQQ » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Could it be a different mod causing the issue?

I’ve only got this and the bellyslider mod, so I wouldn’t think so. Maybe it’s because I’m using a mac? At first glance the method to install mods seems identical to Windows, but maybe there are some differences somewhere that make it act up.
QQQQQ
New to the forum

Postby Ragnow » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:55 am

Is there no way to be eaten by Sims outside your household? When I ask to be eaten by one nothing happens.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game