Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable vore game) Open Beta!

Postby b5n » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:05 am

do you plan on adding things like potential npc/npc vore, or futa npc and other fetishises like pregnancy ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacklyn » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:56 pm

I love the ability to make yourself in the game, I would love to see more games like this.
Jacklyn
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:15 pm

I know this is just being started on but right now it's fairly boring since nearly all the characters are from previous games and have almost all the same dialogue. No shrink is a major downside as well.

Looking forward to see how it develops though.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:49 pm

It is interesting an i have tried it.

Cant say i enjoy it to much as i am not sure how it works or where to go. I think having a item that explains where you can go an how to improve relationships with npcs from the start may help.

My two sense i cant afford to help with the partreon so info i have access to is limited.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Some comments:

Speaking to Zagreus at night in the gym broke the game. I just got an image of him with no text and nothing else. Can't back out or anything.

Whether or not you're too tired to exercise seems entirely arbitrary, since I've rested several times and still found that I'm "too tired" to do anything.

Having characters randomly make it so exercise does nothing is extremely irritating and makes something that's already pretty grind-y extremely frustrating.

Not having any way to increase seductiveness is also a problem.

The character customization is great, but the skin tones skip extremely far from "slightly tan" to "very dark and cool". Some warmer browns in the middle would be nice, as would the ability to have ginger hair.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:47 pm

b5n wrote:do you plan on adding things like potential npc/npc vore, or futa npc and other fetishises like pregnancy ?

to answer one of your questions. There already is a futa npc, ana. there are cock vore scenes with both anna and astolfo in the files but I havent been able to encounter them.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Love the game so far. Can't wait to see what else you add over time. :D
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:55 am

A couple more glitches: Firstly, I was ambushed on the treadmill by a character I'd already eaten. Then, when I successfully evaded, the screen turned black and I had to reload because I couldn't do anything
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:50 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:Some comments:
Speaking to Zagreus at night in the gym broke the game. I just got an image of him with no text and nothing else. Can't back out or anything.
Whether or not you're too tired to exercise seems entirely arbitrary, since I've rested several times and still found that I'm "too tired" to do anything.
Having characters randomly make it so exercise does nothing is extremely irritating and makes something that's already pretty grind-y extremely frustrating.
Not having any way to increase seductiveness is also a problem.
The character customization is great, but the skin tones skip extremely far from "slightly tan" to "very dark and cool". Some warmer browns in the middle would be nice, as would the ability to have ginger hair.

Thanks for the feedback! Things like this are very useful. :-D I think I've fixed the zag issue now I've standardised the image system. Added so that resting at your bed affects resetting the gym timer (its a step counter). I can see that'd be annoying, I've now fixed an issue that so that digested characters no longer interact with you at the gym! This could be a solution for that, though perhaps I can add it so if they're more friendly with you they won't discourage you. Yeah, seductiveness training will be implemented soon enough. It doesn't affect too much right now though. Once other trainings are added in, the wait before using the gym will feel less significant as there will be more to do (with separate timers). I am just using the base character assets from the plugin, I may expand those later but it will be a little fiddly to do and other things are more of a priority now.

Phorcyz19 wrote:A couple more glitches: Firstly, I was ambushed on the treadmill by a character I'd already eaten. Then, when I successfully evaded, the screen turned black and I had to reload because I couldn't do anything

Sorted these issues!

Jackamoco22 wrote:
b5n wrote:do you plan on adding things like potential npc/npc vore, or futa npc and other fetishises like pregnancy ?

to answer one of your questions. There already is a futa npc, ana. there are cock vore scenes with both anna and astolfo in the files but I havent been able to encounter them.

Npc/npc vore yes (with the companion system). Futa yes, see reply, also Elise can have a penis too... Pregnancy, no. at least not in a significant capacity.
Also, CV is not yet implemented. I'm working on adding some now though.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:11 am

Hate to repeat myself, but how do you open the game? The game's window is completely black when I start it.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:02 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Hate to repeat myself, but how do you open the game? The game's window is completely black when I start it.

Make sure that you have rpg maker installed
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Jackamoco22 wrote:
DevourerOfLolis wrote:Hate to repeat myself, but how do you open the game? The game's window is completely black when I start it.

Doesn't rpg maker cost money? I'm not financially stable enough right now to get it.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:40 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:
Jackamoco22 wrote:

Doesn't rpg maker cost money? I'm not financially stable enough right now to get it.

I have all of them and never paid a cent tough. From my experience, you only pay if you actively use it. If you only have them installed and leave them be, they won't charge anything. And you don't need to open the RPGs to play the games. Just having them is enough. Just be mindful that some games require different RPG versions than others.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KHLover » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:00 pm

AFAIK, you don't need rpg maker itself, just the proper rtp.
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:26 am

KHLover wrote:

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package

Well, which rtp is that? I don'tsee RPG maker mv there
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby KHLover » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:37 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:
KHLover wrote:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package">https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package</a><!-- m -->

Well, which rtp is that? I don'tsee RPG maker mv there
After searching through my pc's various mess of files, I found a rpg maker mv folder despite not having rpg maker mv, so I believe Maexam2 was correct.
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:54 am

Well, I downloaded the free trial version and it still doesn't run. Is there something I'm missing?
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby mysta » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:54 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Well, I downloaded the free trial version and it still doesn't run. Is there something I'm missing?

You don't need an RTP for RPGmaker MV games, only VXAce and earlier. If it's not running on a windows pc, then there must be something wrong with the download (like you're missing some of the required files). Maybe it was incomplete/glitched or perhaps your antivirus took a bit of it away.

For reference, this is what the main folder should look like, though it could be stuff in the subfolders that's missing.
docs.png
docs.png (13.66 KiB) Viewed 6566 times

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 am

I hope theres astolfo cv
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:34 am

I find the idea of creating my own predator to gobble up everyone in town to be... riveting.
daeway
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game