Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Postby Saesalen » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:53 pm

VrangrGata wrote:it would be so fucking nice to have the game compressed, since its so annoying to download more than 700 files...

?
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby NemoUlysses » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Saesalen wrote:
VrangrGata wrote:it would be so fucking nice to have the game compressed, since its so annoying to download more than 700 files...

?

I think that he's (not so kindly) asking for a pre-compressed archive, as far as I can remember the "download as zip" function of Mega sometimes acts up when you use the web interface (it works very well with the app, but not everyone uses it) and mediafire doesn't even support bulk downloading for non-premium users.

Interesting game anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saesalen » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:11 am

NemoUlysses wrote:
Saesalen wrote:

?

I think that he's (not so kindly) asking for a pre-compressed archive, as far as I can remember the "download as zip" function of Mega sometimes acts up when you use the web interface (it works very well with the app, but not everyone uses it) and mediafire doesn't even support bulk downloading for non-premium users.

Interesting game anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Huh, I downloaded both on my pc using the web versions and never had a problem, did anyone else have this kind of issue?
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:21 am

Saesalen wrote:Huh, I downloaded both on my pc using the web versions and never had a problem, did anyone else have this kind of issue?

It was a pain but I mean, that guy is kinda being a dick bag speaking like that. For those without accounts on either file sharing site, they have to download the files 1 at a time. multiple file downloads are not possible at once otherwise. Way to get around this would be to zip/compress the files so you would only have 1 file to download.

I'm sharing two images which show the attempt made on mediafire with the restriction on multiple files downloaded.
https://puu.sh/Hs4Qm/3c9a0a808d.png
https://puu.sh/Hs4QD/0c0b2799ab.png
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saesalen » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:54 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:
Saesalen wrote:Huh, I downloaded both on my pc using the web versions and never had a problem, did anyone else have this kind of issue?

It was a pain but I mean, that guy is kinda being a dick bag speaking like that. For those without accounts on either file sharing site, they have to download the files 1 at a time. multiple file downloads are not possible at once otherwise. Way to get around this would be to zip/compress the files so you would only have 1 file to download.

I'm sharing two images which show the attempt made on mediafire with the restriction on multiple files downloaded.
https://puu.sh/Hs4Qm/3c9a0a808d.png
https://puu.sh/Hs4QD/0c0b2799ab.png

I’ll have that done soon then, sorry to anyone who had issues or was frustrated by the download process, hopefully I can get it fixed
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby NoweUzuki » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:06 am

it's too bad I can't eat the mayor and take the key for myself lol. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Last edited by NoweUzuki on Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoweUzuki
New to the forum

Postby NoweUzuki » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:16 am

Eer... I u-uh mean.. sure, I'd love to help the mayor.. >.> :wink:
NoweUzuki
New to the forum

Postby Saesalen » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:06 am

NoweUzuki wrote:it's too bad I can't eat the mayor and take the key for myself lol. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Would be cool, but it would be very out of character for Maia to do. Maybe later in the story as her gluttony gets stronger I'll include some things like that.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:07 pm

Can confirm, mediafire doesn't let you bulk download without giving them money, and mega has a heart attack trying to zip and download it, really struggling to send it down the line without getting stuck on "temporary error, retrying" after 70%
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nomnomvore » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:14 am

Seems to be a solid base, my only complaint is the lack of detail, especially once swallowed. Took a small bit to purposefully lose to the lamia in the beginning and may as well have been just off-screened, just 'then they are digested', just feel really unsatisfying...
nomnomvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby ELSCHNY » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:28 am

Guys I have a question apart for the two towns, the farm and the wood that is below the farm, is there something more that can be done until now?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:26 am

nomnomvore wrote:Seems to be a solid base, my only complaint is the lack of detail, especially once swallowed. Took a small bit to purposefully lose to the lamia in the beginning and may as well have been just off-screened, just 'then they are digested', just feel really unsatisfying...

I’m trying to get belly sprites in and redo all the vore scenes in the next update
Last edited by Saesalen on Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:29 am

ELSCHNY wrote:Guys I have a question apart for the two towns, the farm and the wood that is below the farm, is there something more that can be done until now?

No, the only thing that’s in the woods are the fight with the kitsune, and a few other item drops
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:32 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Can confirm, mediafire doesn't let you bulk download without giving them money, and mega has a heart attack trying to zip and download it, really struggling to send it down the line without getting stuck on "temporary error, retrying" after 70%

I’ll have that fixed in the next few days
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Saesalen wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:Can confirm, mediafire doesn't let you bulk download without giving them money, and mega has a heart attack trying to zip and download it, really struggling to send it down the line without getting stuck on "temporary error, retrying" after 70%

I’ll have that fixed in the next few days

I have the zip folder links up now
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Plaugedragon » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:09 pm

So MC pred who tries to be a good person?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
Plaugedragon
New to the forum

Postby NoweUzuki » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:47 pm

love this game, wonder what the next update will be like? :gulp:
NoweUzuki
New to the forum

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:39 pm

NoweUzuki wrote:love this game, wonder what the next update will be like? :gulp:

.......It's says complete in the title
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Serav » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:19 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
NoweUzuki wrote:love this game, wonder what the next update will be like? :gulp:

.......It's says complete in the title

Actually it says version 1.0 complete, not that it is completely released, there are updates 'planned' as stated in first post, though the title can be a bit misleading.
Serav
New to the forum

Postby memeology » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:24 pm

It also teased new updates inside the game multiple times, but I doubt that there will come anything new.
memeology
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game