FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Update(Saves/Cheats)

Postby Unidentified17 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:57 am

Something weird happened it's not loading In anymore and the website is now incomplete?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:10 am

Good catch!

I tried to get the update out before work but looks like I fucked it up. Should be on the old version now
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:34 am

yeeah looks like something flakked up and the game's unplayable. o3o;;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ChristianBoiy » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:40 am

Absolutely amazing game! My favorite vore game I've ever played despite being so basic. The gameplay is actually incredibly fun, and the vore is super hot!
Since the text is what sells this game's vore aspect, I'd love to see more texts for when a girl doesn't digest as fast as expected (eating on a nearly full stomach).
Your new prey swimming in the mush of the previous meal, finding it either disgusting or sexy; Watching their own body slowly digest being either horrified or happy to satisfy your hunger.
ChristianBoiy
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:50 am

Fixed version is back up btw.

ChristianBoiy wrote:Absolutely amazing game! My favorite vore game I've ever played despite being so basic. The gameplay is actually incredibly fun, and the vore is super hot!
Since the text is what sells this game's vore aspect, I'd love to see more texts for when a girl doesn't digest as fast as expected (eating on a nearly full stomach).
Your new prey swimming in the mush of the previous meal, finding it either disgusting or sexy; Watching their own body slowly digest being either horrified or happy to satisfy your hunger.

I'm totally overdue for writing those scenes, been on the backlog for waaay too long. I'll have much more of them written before I return to working on the next territory of content
:)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightRoller » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Wow, this sure blew up. You really found your niche @heroMC, or your niche seems to have found you.
Cool to see you're making advancements on the game, I'll keep looking in occasionally to see how it progresses!

To quote a certain someone who I can't recall the name of, "stay tasty!"
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:29 pm

Hey, I'm here to report a bug. When I'm fighting a queen, the game stops when it comes to my own queen's turn, which all she can do is spectate. Yet, I can't get to my turn. I also got all the cheats enabled.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:34 pm

Yeah, it the queens that the problem. Might want to quickly check the code, see if there any problem there.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:35 pm

I'm enjoying the game so far.my biggest gripe would be digestion speed. At least in combat. I quite often have been putting some effort into grinding a character, only to have the next creature instantly kill it because they're bigger, and went first. It gets a tad annoying...

For example, I want to keep the cute little mouse and make it stronk, just 'cause, but nope, next enemy decides it's first turn is to swallow my mouse before I can have it flee to safety.

Point is, could you, at least during combat, have digestion work like a stuffed belly so we have a chance to save the prey? Perhaps, instead of instant-death, it deals 'feast%' damage per the preds turn? Killing/ digesting on 0?

And lastly, is there/will there be ways to increase what the creatures can eat? Like, the mouse for example, being able to eat a cat? Right now it's possible to increase your capacity I believe, but what about your party?
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:47 pm

nyanyan wrote:And lastly, is there/will there be ways to increase what the creatures can eat? Like, the mouse for example, being able to eat a cat? Right now it's possible to increase your capacity I believe, but what about your party?

Inasfar as this goes, you can just have one of your party members eat royalty of any of the species they can already eat. There are two ways you can do this:
- A: fuck the royal to get them on your side and then have the desired party member feast on them (recommended, since it's a guaranteed vore success and doesn't require much setup);
- or B: wound and flirt at the royal until they're too horny to fight and have no health buffer, and then try to have the desired party member eat her.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kamelagram » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:09 pm

I'm just posting a comment to track this tread.
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:20 pm

nyanyan wrote:And lastly, is there/will there be ways to increase what the creatures can eat? Like, the mouse for example, being able to eat a cat? Right now it's possible to increase your capacity I believe, but what about your party?

I would love this. I hate that certain species are stuck being unable to eat others, no matter how good they get at predding.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:23 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:

I would love this. I hate that certain species are stuck being unable to eat others, no matter how good they get at predding.

The appetite system works the same for all characters. Appetite can be found in royalty, and it'll also boost their max-health which'll help a lot with survival!

Fucking both heals and increases max health. Make sure you reach a high max health for anyone you don't want to get eaten.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 pm

heromc wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:

The appetite system works the same for all characters. Appetite can be found in royalty, and it'll also boost their max-health which'll help a lot with survival!

Fucking both heals and increases max health. Make sure you reach a high max health for anyone you don't want to get eaten.

So. If I'm understanding this right. I can fuck a Lizard Queen and add her to my party, and then feed her to my bunny to increase the bunny's appetite?
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Yeah, it the queens that the problem. Might want to quickly check the code, see if there any problem there.

Good catch! I'll get this figured out asap!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:30 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:So. If I'm understanding this right. I can fuck a Lizard Queen and add her to my party, and then feed her to my bunny to increase the bunny's appetite?

Preetty much!

But be careful, there can be foes that can eradicate said 'boosted' partner in an instant.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:12 am

Seeing how you are online, I would like to make several comments.

First off, I spend a long time lost inside the cave/underdark when I found the drow kingdom, literally I was wandering from city to city, and happens to come across the queen drow. So if you could update the map so that would also show cave systems, it would very helpful.

Second, get a traveling merchant in the game. This merchant would carry items that would help you, like a coin that from time to time points you to where a queen is, or a flashlight to help you see in caves, or weapons for you and your allies. For getting the money, every monster have an amount of money, and you get it when you either kill them, eat them, or fuck them. I would also like the merchant to not join the party until the player bought at least half their stock.

Third, how many queens are currently in the game, and how do I find this demon queen?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 am

Persona59523 wrote:Seeing how you are online, I would like to make several comments.

First off, I spend a long time lost inside the cave/underdark when I found the drow kingdom, literally I was wandering from city to city, and happens to come across the queen drow. So if you could update the map so that would also show cave systems, it would very helpful.

Second, get a traveling merchant in the game. This merchant would carry items that would help you, like a coin that from time to time points you to where a queen is, or a flashlight to help you see in caves, or weapons for you and your allies. For getting the money, every monster have an amount of money, and you get it when you either kill them, eat them, or fuck them. I would also like the merchant to not join the party until the player bought at least half their stock.

Third, how many queens are currently in the game, and how do I find this demon queen?

Caves are supposed to be disorientating, and drow are intentionally hard to find, it's supposed to be some of the trickier map areas to navigate. Having someone with darkvision makes it a ton easier, but it still isn't a cakewalk by any means.

Inventory management just ain't my jam srry. The idea of this game is that the party members are your resources. Using a torch or a sword would make sense, but this just isn't the game for it lol. I sorta hint at that by having the castles stacked with treasure, but you don't take a singe coin or even the crown.

10 Queens total. 1 Big, 4 Medium, 5 Small found in manors. No Demon Queen yet, she's probably a few years away at my current pace.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:39 am

heromc wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Seeing how you are online, I would like to make several comments.

Caves are supposed to be disorientating, and drow are intentionally hard to find, it's supposed to be some of the trickier map areas to navigate. Having someone with darkvision makes it a ton easier, but it still isn't a cakewalk by any means.

Inventory management just ain't my jam srry. The idea of this game is that the party members are your resources. Using a torch or a sword would make sense, but this just isn't the game for it lol. I sorta hint at that by having the castles stacked with treasure, but you don't take a singe coin or even the crown.

10 Queens total. 1 Big, 4 Medium, 5 Small found in manors. No Demon Queen yet, she's probably a few years away at my current pace.

Darn, well hopefully you would be able to fix the queen bug thing. And I do wonder how exactly big this world is going to get, seeing how it takes a long ass time getting from one end, to another end. Besides the queens being powerful, and (I'm assuming) allowing you to avoid fights, could we have the harpy queen be able to fly you to your hut or other landmarks like the manor and castles.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:18 am

Persona59523, Can you share some info on the queen bug? Which queen was spectating and which one were you VSing?
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game