Project Update...

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Project Update...

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:52 am

Hey all, I've been creating vore content for a while now. I'm sure most of you know me best from my work on the Morningstar RPG that can be downloaded through this site. I'm now devoting a lot more time to creating vore comics. I have several new comics that are very close to completion, and I'm very much looking forward to getting them out into the vore community. I'll be using this thread to keep the community appraised of developments and all new releases, and I'll also be delighted to answer questions about my work here.

I hope you're enjoying the work I've been putting out already, and I look forward to releasing much MUCH more vore content in the future.

Casey
Last edited by CaseyKane on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: CASEY KANE'S COMICS

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:13 am

Huge thanks to everybody that purchased in the Mega Bundle in the sale, and to everyone who has supported me in my work more generally with positive reviews and generous donations. I appreciate you all, and know that without you I wouldn't be able to do the work that I love. As for the future, I'm working on a fully panelled Snake Vore comic which will have at least two parts - perhaps more if it does well - and two separate fully pannelled AV comics. I'm super excited about this coming year and all the opportunities it holds. Thanks again.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:50 am

Character concept for upcoming full-panelled Lesbian AV comic. 38 pages completed. Aiming for around 60.

You can get hold of my already published works here:

www.gumroad.com/caseykane
Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 01.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:06 am

Character concept for upcoming full-panelled Lesbian AV comic. 40 pages completed. Aiming for around 60.

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 02.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:29 am

Teaser for upcoming full-panelled Lesbian AV comic.

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 03.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:44 am

Teaser image for my upcoming full-panelled Lesbian AV comic.

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 04.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 am

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 05.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:44 am

There will be two versions of this comic, one standard, the other having several extra pages of pee domination - for those who like a touch of watersports with their lesbian anal vore.

Attachments
watersports teaser.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:09 am

Here's a first look at a project I'm in the mid-stages of working on.

If you like what you see in this pic then you will like my works: VoreTEx Wrestling, By Candlelight, Working Together, Moonlight Worship.
Attachments
Worship.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:46 am

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 06.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:01 am

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CaseyKane

I'm rolling out one of my first ever comics in its entirety here and on DA over the next few days. My style has changed quite a bit since this one (and it's pretty text heavy), but I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it to you guys on EKA's & DA for free while my new batch of comics are still in production. First 5 Pages are out today.

Let me know what you think maybe.

You can buy my already published comics cheaply from here:
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:27 am

Next four pages of The Experiment at Site 93 are up. I'll post the final 10 pages Tuesday and Wednesday.

CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:19 am

Next five pages of The Experiment at Site 93 are up. Tune in tomorrow for the final thrilling instalment XD

CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:22 am

The final instalment of The Experiment at Site 93 is now up in my gallery for the whole world to enjoy, uncensored and COMPLETELY FREE XD. I hope you enjoy reading it! If I remember correctly, the project took about 6 weeks from beginning to end. It was made using Daz Studio and Gimp. The protagonist is, (I think) Monique 7. The monster is AmphibioidX (although I beefed him up, shortened his fingers and gave him a new skin). Feel free to let me know your thoughts on it here.

CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:23 am

Right, back to business:

Teaser image for my upcoming full-panelled Lesbian AV comic. 58 pages complete. On the home straight, so to speak, but still got maybe 10 - 15 pages to go from here. Genuinely I've never attempted a comic project so ambitious in scope before.

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 07.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Likely the final teaser image for my upcoming full-panelled Lesbian AV comic.

Attachments
AV WITCHES teaser 08.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:55 am

My second teaser image for my upcoming fully panelled comic PREY. It's still early days for this one - about 12 pages complete - but I estimate it should be available for purchase around 1 month after AV Witches (AV standing for Anal Vore) - which is damnably near ready to go.

My older works are available super cheaply here: www.gumroad.com/caseykane. If you like this image and are into extreme femdom or face sitting, you may well enjoy VoreTEx Wrestling (only $3) where a victorious female wrestler eats the loser with her... um... well, with her ass XD

PREY will take place in the same world as VoreTEx wrestling, but with a more developed comic-book style.
Attachments
PREY teaser image 01.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:48 am

So, all the renders for AV Witches are done. The full version stands at a HUGE 75 pages (there's a slightly shorter version with the watersports pages removed - both will be included in a single file upon release). Now I'm tying up loose ends, cleaning up images, organising files, etc., etc. There's likely a couple of days work ahead of me, buuuut... Saturday? Maybe Saturday.

Oh and the image attached is from a separate project. I posted it on DA, and I wanted to make it available here too (though it's slightly off topic).
Attachments
TRAINING AT THE BOSS'S HOUSE.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: CASEY KANE - AV WITCHES OUT NOW!

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:38 pm

It's finally here!

A.V. Witches - a 75 page comic where two witches engage in a magical contest where the winner eats
the loser... with her ass!

This product is extremely graphic and is therefore
SUITABLE FOR ADULTS ONLY.

It can be purchased here for just $7:

the download contains two versions of the comic:
extreme - containing internal and external scat images (75 pages)
clean - containing alternate clean internal images and omits the external scat scene (74 pages)

Both versions of the comic are produced as png and pdf files
so you can view whichever works best for you.

I keep my work cheap so that everybody can access and enjoy what I make. If you would like to support me beyond the $7 purchase price then gumroad.com will allow you to select your own price to pay. To those who are able and choose to do this, you have my gratitude and thanks.

I guess that's it. I hope you enjoy the comic.
Attachments
AV WITCHES ADVERT 01.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: CASEY KANE - AV WITCHES OUT NOW!

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:20 am

It's finally here!

A.V. Witches - a 75 page comic where two witches engage in a magical contest where the winner eats
the loser... with her ass!

This product is extremely graphic and is therefore
SUITABLE FOR ADULTS ONLY.

It can be purchased here for just $7:

the download contains two versions of the comic:
extreme - containing internal and external scat images (75 pages)
clean - containing alternate clean internal images and omits the external scat scene (74 pages)

Both versions of the comic are produced as png and pdf files
so you can view whichever works best for you.

I keep my work cheap so that everybody can access and enjoy what I make. If you would like to support me beyond the $7 purchase price then gumroad.com will allow you to select your own price to pay. To those who are able and choose to do this, you have my gratitude and thanks.

I guess that's it. I hope you enjoy the comic.
Attachments
AV WITCHES ADVERT.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Next

Return to Artists Valley