FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Update(Saves/Cheats)

Postby Ediblestranger » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:40 am

nyanyan wrote:And lastly, is there/will there be ways to increase what the creatures can eat? Like, the mouse for example, being able to eat a cat? Right now it's possible to increase your capacity I believe, but what about your party?

In regards to tiny characters, to get them to eat anything larger than tiny, you'll have to feed them a bee duke/duchess first so they can eat smalls, then a "small" royalty (fox, lizard, etc) then they'll be able to eat mediums, then a medium royalty for them to be able to eat bigs.

In regards to them getting instantly eaten, it's because of their HP not so much the size. If its HP is below the "feast" stat of an opponent it's an instant devour and death. Think of it like a special attack that depletes HP and kills while bypassing the "wounded" state of the target if their current HP is low enough, and also the main way to get stats. It's the same as the "Flirt" and "Fuck" commands, if your "Fuck" stat is higher than an opponents lust/horniness meter you'll instantly defeat them with no need to "flirt."

While it's true that larger creatures have fewer creatures that can "Feast" on them, it seems size doesn't affect success chance other than a Yes-No check.
-EdibleStranger
Ediblestranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby alphakiller » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:12 am

Will new versions be able to adapt old save files to the new areas as you add them?

It's taken me quite a few attempts to get to this dream team, and I've run out of fodder. I even wanted to get the plant queen to a higher feed level so that my MC could benefit before becoming Insatiable, but I think there's only scattered remnants of small creatures left.

All in all, I'm rather attached, wouldn't want to start all over if I didn't have to

alphakiller
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:28 am

alphakiller wrote:Will new versions be able to adapt old save files to the new areas as you add them?

It's taken me quite a few attempts to get to this dream team, and I've run out of fodder. I even wanted to get the plant queen to a higher feed level so that my MC could benefit before becoming Insatiable, but I think there's only scattered remnants of small creatures left.

All in all, I'm rather attached, wouldn't want to start all over if I didn't have to

[ https://i.imgur.com/4Sv7IGK.png ]

First off amazing job on that playthrough! I'm super impressed, and it's super cool seeing the map be finished like this!!!

Unfortunately you won't be able to bring your team to the next content update because of how the map making stuff works, but do know that your group did a fantastic job and deserve a break :)
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alphakiller » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:56 am

Ah, sadness.

Anyway, great work.

I would say the only complaint I have about the game is that the random feels... well... too random.

It's an interesting design obstacle that often comes up in the genre. As with any string of coinflips, you can run into a situation where you flip tails 10 times in a row, the enemy comes out unscathed, and then the enemy flips heads 10 times in a row and decimates your harpy platoon.

Such a result is well within possibility, and yet from a player's perspective, it *feels* bad. All in all, I think evasion as a mechanic could use some sort of improvement.

A couple solutions I might look into were I in your shoes:
1) make it less random. Assign a "bucket" of coinflip results, usually separated between factions and sometimes individuals, depending on design needs, that has a set number of "heads" and "tails". Each result draws randomly from the bucket and removes that result from it. In this way, you still have randomness, but as you string together 5 misses, internally a hit becomes more likely, and you're guaranteed 50% total over the course of a "bucket". It's a solution I've seen talked about in handling randomness. Not every game implements it, but I feel like it might be a good solution here.
2) create more counterplay. Right now, the only thing that counters flight is reach, but the only ones i've seen with it are frogs. But even with that, the best strategy seems to be cultivating your own harem of harpies. What if instead, the evasion percentage was calculated based on the relative flee stats of the combatants? What if preforming an attack makes the flier expose herself and, if attacked in the next action, always get hit?

Not trying to say you absolutely should change the game in this way, just my two cents on it. Regardless of what's good or not I'm still gonna be running pure fox girl teams.
alphakiller
New to the forum

Postby ChristianBoiy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:22 am

alphakiller wrote:Ah, sadness.

Anyway, great work.

I would say the only complaint I have about the game is that the random feels... well... too random.

It's an interesting design obstacle that often comes up in the genre. As with any string of coinflips, you can run into a situation where you flip tails 10 times in a row, the enemy comes out unscathed, and then the enemy flips heads 10 times in a row and decimates your harpy platoon.

Such a result is well within possibility, and yet from a player's perspective, it *feels* bad. All in all, I think evasion as a mechanic could use some sort of improvement.

A couple solutions I might look into were I in your shoes:
1) make it less random. Assign a "bucket" of coinflip results, usually separated between factions and sometimes individuals, depending on design needs, that has a set number of "heads" and "tails". Each result draws randomly from the bucket and removes that result from it. In this way, you still have randomness, but as you string together 5 misses, internally a hit becomes more likely, and you're guaranteed 50% total over the course of a "bucket". It's a solution I've seen talked about in handling randomness. Not every game implements it, but I feel like it might be a good solution here.
2) create more counterplay. Right now, the only thing that counters flight is reach, but the only ones i've seen with it are frogs. But even with that, the best strategy seems to be cultivating your own harem of harpies. What if instead, the evasion percentage was calculated based on the relative flee stats of the combatants? What if preforming an attack makes the flier expose herself and, if attacked in the next action, always get hit?

Not trying to say you absolutely should change the game in this way, just my two cents on it. Regardless of what's good or not I'm still gonna be running pure fox girl teams.

I one hundred percent agree with this. I lost my best run yet fighting the Harpy Queen because she dodged every single attack and slaughtered me. I came up with some ideas on how to fix it, but your idea is better.
In a non life-or-death scenario, true 50% is fine. But when bad luck can be the difference between coming out alive and a permadeath full game-over reset, it can really suck to land tails ten times in a row when you needed heads.
"Always remember the golden rule: A good girl deserves a good meal!" -TheAya
ChristianBoiy
New to the forum

Postby LoroB » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:16 am

huh i think i found an exploit with the "fuck" system idk if its intended :roll: if you get your ally to keep fucking ya even with starved hp gonna keep rising :D well till the value you can get of course.
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:51 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Hey, I'm here to report a bug. When I'm fighting a queen, the game stops when it comes to my own queen's turn, which all she can do is spectate. Yet, I can't get to my turn. I also got all the cheats enabled.

fixed and uploaded

LoroB wrote:huh i think i found an exploit with the "fuck" system idk if its intended :roll: if you get your ally to keep fucking ya even with starved hp gonna keep rising :D well till the value you can get of course.

I swear I've fixed that one twice now, hopefully the exploit stays dead this time lol

TO: alphakiller/ChristianBoiy
This game is supposed to be cruelly random, you should never feel like the punches are being softened, nor that the world cares about your feelings, it doesn't. Don't think that just because you missed 6 times that you'll hit next time, be ready to adjust your tactics, flying creatures are weak to other fliers and also flirting. Sometimes the better strat is just to flirt em until they fall asleep, other times you push your luck and eat heartily :D

-----------------

Also I've tweaked the hunger numbers a bit. Hopefully not too challenging with the change.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 pm

heromc wrote:
LoroB wrote:huh i think i found an exploit with the "fuck" system idk if its intended :roll: if you get your ally to keep fucking ya even with starved hp gonna keep rising :D well till the value you can get of course.

I swear I've fixed that one twice now, hopefully the exploit stays dead this time lol

Don't you know, heromc?

Game: *Has 3 bugs*
You: *Fixes all three bugs*
Game: *Has 428 bugs*
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:11 pm

TheFetishBeast, You have no idea! I'm starting to wonder if all the people on the FFFme discord are somehow adding all the bugs they're finding. There's just no way that I'm the one putting them all in :roll:
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:58 pm

heromc wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Hey, I'm here to report a bug. When I'm fighting a queen, the game stops when it comes to my own queen's turn, which all she can do is spectate. Yet, I can't get to my turn. I also got all the cheats enabled.

fixed and uploaded

Do you mean the online version, or the download version? Because I'm running the download version, and ran into the bug again. This time, it the harpy queen when fighting the bunny queen. I got a fox queen but she cool.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby heromc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:16 pm

Ooops! I always keep forgetting about the downloaded version, my bad!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:52 pm

So, several new suggestions.
First suggestion: When you have a queen in your party, any encounter with a creature of same race as the queen will not start in a fight. For example, if you have the wolf queen, and you encountered a wolfgirl, the wolfgirl will noticed her queen and won't fight you. This might not always work, as there might be some rebellious or power seeking characters, who would fight you regardless if you have the queen in your party or not.

Second suggestion: It would be somewhat nice for there to be a cheat that would buff your party member's stats, so it wouldn't be such a grind trying to find and fight/eat monsters to increase their stats.

Third suggestion: Add two new actions; consume and release. Consume would act like feast, except that the being consumed is still alive, and is simply being carried by it's pred. Think it like your party members spectating when you're fighting a queen. While consumed, lust, and secretly the stat for being willing to feed someone would increase over time, though it would take maybe 20 to 40 steps for the stat to increase, while the lust meter would increase every 2 or 5 steps. The release action would release whoever you've consumed, and the amount of people you can carry is determined by your hunger.

Fourth Suggestion: You could riddle shrines across the world that would allow the player and their party member's hunger to increase, if activated. In order to active a shrine, the player must either have a specific "shrine" monster in their party, or consume the "shrine" monster. By finding the shrine, you can track the shrine monster as long as it on the portion of the map that you have explored. So let say you explored half the map, and you found a shrine. When you check the map again, you should see a red dot(the player), and a pink dot(the shrine monster). And every time the player moves, so do the shrine monster.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby heromc » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:19 pm

Persona59523 wrote:So, several new suggestions.
First suggestion: When you have a queen in your party, any encounter with a creature of same race as the queen will not start in a fight. For example, if you have the wolf queen, and you encountered a wolfgirl, the wolfgirl will noticed her queen and won't fight you. This might not always work, as there might be some rebellious or power seeking characters, who would fight you regardless if you have the queen in your party or not.

Second suggestion: It would be somewhat nice for there to be a cheat that would buff your party member's stats, so it wouldn't be such a grind trying to find and fight/eat monsters to increase their stats.

Third suggestion: Add two new actions; consume and release. Consume would act like feast, except that the being consumed is still alive, and is simply being carried by it's pred. Think it like your party members spectating when you're fighting a queen. While consumed, lust, and secretly the stat for being willing to feed someone would increase over time, though it would take maybe 20 to 40 steps for the stat to increase, while the lust meter would increase every 2 or 5 steps. The release action would release whoever you've consumed, and the amount of people you can carry is determined by your hunger.

Fourth Suggestion: You could riddle shrines across the world that would allow the player and their party member's hunger to increase, if activated. In order to active a shrine, the player must either have a specific "shrine" monster in their party, or consume the "shrine" monster. By finding the shrine, you can track the shrine monster as long as it on the portion of the map that you have explored. So let say you explored half the map, and you found a shrine. When you check the map again, you should see a red dot(the player), and a pink dot(the shrine monster). And every time the player moves, so do the shrine monster.

First: I'd say that's a neat idea, and I def need to make sure that there's much more interactions with the queens, but I'm hesitant to let you just gobble up the whole kingdom for free, it'd just incentivize more grinding for stats imo.

Second: Very fair idea! I was actually testing stat gains so I incorporated it into the next beta. Once it's more stable, I'll be adding it to the main version.

Third: Probably never happening just because I'm not interested in endo content. No disrespect to those who do, but this is a game where watching a friendly companion get eaten is a feature not a problem. I love that uneasy feeling that comes with loss, it's one of those strange parts of vore that I'm addicted to, and I'm expressing my love for it proudly in this game.

Forth: Shrines and landmarks are coming eventually, but that'll mostly serve as navigation and lore tools. I don't actually generate the map until you explore it so tracking stuff like wandering monsters isn't possible.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:35 pm

heromc wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Fourth Suggestion: You could riddle shrines across the world that would allow the player and their party member's hunger to increase, if activated. In order to active a shrine, the player must either have a specific "shrine" monster in their party, or consume the "shrine" monster. By finding the shrine, you can track the shrine monster as long as it on the portion of the map that you have explored. So let say you explored half the map, and you found a shrine. When you check the map again, you should see a red dot(the player), and a pink dot(the shrine monster). And every time the player moves, so do the shrine monster.

Forth: Shrines and landmarks are coming eventually, but that'll mostly serve as navigation and lore tools. I don't actually generate the map until you explore it so tracking stuff like wandering monsters isn't possible.

Okay, but will there be more ways to increase capacity without eating the queens? I'm mainly asking because I want to build a queen/unique monster army. Also glad to hear that you're working on a cheat that increase monsters stats.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby heromc » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:53 pm

Appetite is explicitly a royalty based mechanic so no plans on granting it without some sorta crowned unit getting eaten.

I want the game to be as basic as possible, that's why everything is based on very core mechanics like beating bosses for advancement.

What most people do with unique parties is collect girls with specific traits like fat-bottomed and such. In the beta, I've had fun building an all bunny group that eventually got decimated in the plant castle and I soon followed :D
Last edited by heromc on Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:08 pm

awww, that sad.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Redicicle » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:27 pm

heromc wrote:Appetite is explicitly a royalty based mechanic so no plans on granting it without some sorta crowned unit getting eaten.

I want the game to be as basic as possible, that's why everything is based on very core mechanics like beating bosses for advancement.

What most people do with unique parties is collect girls with specific traits like fat-bottomed and such. In the beta, I've had fun building an all bunny group that eventually got decimated in the plant castle and I soon followed :D

I think the trick to bunnies vs plants is that you need to either have huge numbers that can seduce them all before they get to move many times or a smaller number but expecting a lot of losses. The problem with both strategies is you need to level the bunnies up but while bunnies can pacify wolves or whatnot, the wolves are too big to swallow even if they're unconscious. Which means going for quality over quantity with bunnies means feeding leveled up bunnies to other levelled up bunnies.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Update(Appetite Revamp)

Postby heromc » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:41 pm

New Update: 0.6.0.5
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=58050

New unbirth content added along with a complete overhaul of appetite system so that your allies can get even stronger after eating royalty!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unidentified17 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:13 am

How exactly does one unbirth In this game i haven't been able to find how to do it?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:18 pm

Unidentified17 wrote:How exactly does one unbirth In this game i haven't been able to find how to do it?

There honestly isn't that much, but fucking any tiny races should bring it up.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game