Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Postby DevS098 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:49 am

Felarya Voracious Defense

FVD is a tower defense based game that features many characters and is set in the world of Felarya by Karbo. Choose from a cast of characters, place them in a spot, and watch them nom away happily as wave after wave of tiny humans scramble to try make it from one side of the map to the other! As you progress, you'll unlock more levels, characters, scenes, and spells to use. The better you are, the more famous characters you'll unlock for use!

More Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Features
- Over 8 different animated predators, each predator has their own traits and abilities.
- Place characters such as Crisis, Vivian, and Melany!
- Unique card based mechanics for replayability.
- Disruptive spells help you turn the tide.
- Your success opens up more characters to play.

Download version 1.0: https://devs098.itch.io/fvd

If you liked FVD, please consider making a donation to us over on Patreon by clicking the image below. (Every little bit helps!)

Known Bugs & Issues:

- Some rare freezes and game crashes have been reported.
- Bivouac carts may still end up blocking rings or be blocked onto them
- Due to plugin reasons, you have to click twice on the new option menu to edit it. I'm not aware on how to solve this little inconvenience

Changelog:
-- 0.0.1 --
First demo release!
-- 0.2 --
-Several bug fixes and improvements.
-UI Rework, skipping waves, restarting the level and return to the map buttons have been added.
-Now the game will auto-return to the map and save each time the score of a level is improved.
-The entire chapter 1 has been added, as well as a complete and detailed tutorial of the game.
-Added warnings from when a girl is about to get full and leave the field, Inspection mode now holds more informations such as descriptions of girl's traits and a fullness status indicator.
-Spells got a rework and players have a new set at their disposal. Additionally they preview their hitting range before being cast.
-Two new unique girls, Crisis and Vivian has been added.
-- 0.21 --
- Bug fixes: Next wave pusher no longer alter enemies count. Vivian not cutting down spell cost by half upon restarting has also been fixed.
-- 0.3 --
- Slight bug fixes
- Second chapter added with 5 new levels featuring the Bulvon Wood.
- Two new girls added: The small harpy Ivery and the slug girl Pipril
- New random swallowing and stomach sounds added when eating tinies, during inspection and when a girl leaves the field.
- A little cutscene has been added after completing Chapter 1.
- New tinies and enemy mages.
-- 0.35 --
- One new girl added: The fairy Subeta!
- Four new locations and a HUGE amount of customization has been included:
Use your well earned stars to upgrade your favourite girls with various perks, pick which ones should help you fight the tiny hordes, choose your sets of powerful spells and even get the blessings of a powerful trinity!
- The available spells have been reworked and two new sets to choose from have been added! You can even bring more than one set with you now!
- The displayed ranges of the girls and casting spells on the field have received a new, much more appealing look.
- More bug fixes
-- 0.36 --
- One new girl added: Crisis' friend Anna!
- All the blessings of Calvabrina and Luban have been buffed.
- Slight bug fixes
-- 0.4 --
- Third chapter added with 5 new levels featuring Jadong's Lake.
- A new girl class "Dark" has been added, available when clearing the first level of chapter 3.
- Anko and an unique Dark type have been added together with a new Dark generic.
- A new cutscene added after completing chapter 2. Special thanks to Vaderaz!
- The cost of some spells has been rebalanced. Girl Enhancement set buffs now have triple the previous duration.
- A wrong setup in the randomization was making generic girls to appear too often. It has been fixed.
- Slight rework of the tutorial level.
- Various other bug fixes.
-- 0.420.1 --
- New collaboration character, Linda from Linda's Tale! Available in a special stage after beating chapter 1!
- Tinies maay drop something when they're nommed.
- bug fixes
-- 1.0 --
- New Options menu to give even more control about the game's volume. Now it's also possible to adjust values by 1% of the value
- Final chapter of the game added. 5 new levels featuring the mysterious Ur Sagol Ruins. With also a couple of new interesting extra levels.
- 3 new character added, Tinatalan, Iridan and my own Original Character, Devlin.
- Endless mode added. Play until you fall and try your best to resist the infinite and ever growing amount of auto generated waves coming at you!
- Parallel World: An entirely different map, featuring all the levels of the previous chapters to be played in endless mode. Also coming with stars of it's own.
- More critical bug fixes

Also check out our discord server!
https://discord.gg/abmFVXG

Credits:
E.S.P.soft Games: Made by DevS098, Art by Garrisen, World & Characters of Felarya by Karbo
Last edited by DevS098 on Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 17 times in total.
DevS098
Participator

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense (Under Development)

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 am

I didn't know I was missing this before, but now it seems so obvious that we were missing any tower defense games on this site (that I'm aware of). I will be watching this project with great interest.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm

tower defense
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Holy crap, this looks like it could be one of the best vore games ever, and there are some good ones out there!

I'm sure you have lots of stuff planned, so I won't throw any suggestions, but I will ask how people could help even if they can't afford to pitch in a few dollars. Besides sharing, what would be the best way to support you in your quest?

Also, Lucilya is probably my second-favorite character in Felarya. I can't wait until you add more, especially Subeta!

Edit: I thought the sound effect of picking up a prey was annoying. The sound that resembles a squeak, that is. Especially if the maze is flooding with prey, it would cause me headaches.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby HoloEats » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm

I decided to log into eka's for the first time in over a year to see if there were any updates on your other projects. What a strange coincidence that it happened to be the same day you made a post about a new game.

The showcase video looks quite interesting, I look forward to seeing how this develops. Keep up the amazing work!
HoloEats
New to the forum

Postby Matteo42 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:18 pm

Oh man now THIS is great! Two things I love (vore & tower defense games), combined into one, alongside pretty great design and stuff....

ohohoho it's sending shivers down my spine already...
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby 97Starlet » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Looks awesome! You should set up a patreon for sure instead of using a dedicated donation link, i bet a lot of people would chime in
97Starlet
New to the forum

Postby GGKamina » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:24 pm

its really cool that karbo is on board, but Im kind of not sure whether or not I want to donate. I love the idea, but I feel like this could possibly be a flavor of the month type thing, as I know you tend to jump from project to project and they seem to hover around abandonment fairly early into development.
GGKamina
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:08 pm

oooh now this I'm interested in... unless it's an april fools joke.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby mimimo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:38 pm

It would be so interesting to have one option where you can play as a prey. Is that somehow possible? Or you assign your name to one of the attackers and see if she survives?
mimimo
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:34 pm

That looks like a lot of fun!
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Circle0Trick » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:40 am

Well this certainly looks fantastic.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Any delicious updates? :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:58 pm

CVYouTube wrote:Any delicious updates? :gulp:

There are updates indeed. The game's creation is proceeding fairly well. Many points are still left to implement and assets needs to be made before this demo could be considered ready but we're working pretty well and getting very good results out of it. Hopefully being able to show something more consistent soon :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby EternalAbyss » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:38 pm

i need this kind of game and hopefully we get new girls instead of just fairys
EternalAbyss
New to the forum

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense (Under Development)(New Showca

Postby DevS098 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:31 am

An updated showcase of the project is available in the main post. I hope you will enjoy our efforts for this project so far :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby calin22 » Sun May 16, 2021 12:55 pm

DevS098 wrote:An updated showcase of the project is available in the main post. I hope you will enjoy our efforts for this project so far :-D

Really excited to play this ^-^
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Sun May 16, 2021 2:28 pm

I absolutely NEED this game in my life. If there's anything that can be done to help you, I'd be honored to help.

Feedback based on the video:

Some of these characters are brand new to me. Are they OC's? Is there a way we can learn more about them? If there are existing pages with character bios, maybe it can be unlockable content to include with the game.

When a prey is gobbled up, one of the sounds highly resembles a crunching-like sound. I hope the poor prey aren't being chewed up and crushed! Maybe there's a softer sound out there?

It looks like the naga only grabs one prey unless two are stacked directly on top of each other. Perhaps a modification to her mechanics is in order? She could grab one and hold the squirming prey until a second walks up, then she gobbles them both. This way, a duo won't walk by as she is taking her time gobbling a single lucky/unlucky prey. Unless there are specific small packs that spawn together meant for this, like the groups underneath the shields.

Speaking of that shield, as a player, I would like to know exactly how that shield works, unless its mystery is an intended part of the game.

The music choice is incredible. Where did you get it?

At the end of a stage, I think it would be neat to see the preds sorted in order of most prey eaten. Maybe the pred that eats the most can be dubbed 'MVP', Most Valuable Pred. :D

I think that's about it for my feedback. Please, if there's anything that can be done to help you, reach out! I would love to offer my services if possible. This looks like the kind of game that I would play for hours on end!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Mon May 24, 2021 10:51 pm

Is there a premise to this game? Are the prey trying to flee something scary and go from the frying pan into the fire, or is there something more interesting going on?
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - First Demo Release - 25/05/2

Postby DevS098 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:00 am

The first demo version has been released! All the details in the main post!
DevS098
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game