A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:35 am

Started playing the game myself...
and Elizabeth royally ticked me off. I wanted to essentially shut her down but... "19 scenes must be unlocked"
What kinda bullcrap is that?!

It's pretty much DEMANDING I devour others unwillingly. [I'm no savage unless they deserve it!]
And the only "willing" ones I found are Sabrina and Jennifer.

hurghhh I don't wanna go down that route... TT.TT
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:38 am

Scenes can mainly be unlocked without playing them, just refuse.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby oppi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:12 am

Enteresting wrote:Possible idea if you know how to crerte it, have a flashback sequence that shows up once you leave the world. Perhaps as small snippets of memories every time you make Pri go and rest?

Uhmm maybe something similar, don't know yet.

HugsForDrugs wrote:I just wanna say that this game has a lot of potential right now you can literally make the game go in many directions and it will still turn out great. Along with that i noticed that you have this huge area full of mountains that's just there on the top right section of the world map are you planing on turning that into an area that the player can go and explore maybe even put a dragon girl there as a scene or maybe even as a new teammate for pri?

I don't plan to add monster girls in chapter 1.
Spoiler: show
The tigress you can encounter has come from Zenidore. And when we progress to Chapter 2 aka Zenidore, A LOT of monster girls and maybe even a new teammate can be encountered.

nomnomvore wrote:Played through the entire game again with the latest update, and I THINK i've digested everyone I can! I can't tell if I wanna melt Lilly down, or protect that innocent cinnamon bun...I do still wanna eat that girl in the park after her babysitter...Loving all the things you are doing with this game~ The very slow weight gain system is also wonderful, you barely notice it happening until that bra bursts off!

Yeah I feel like a lot of people want that girl in the park on the menue.. Perhaps it's going to happen, who knows hehe Glad you like the weight gain system!

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Started playing the game myself...
and Elizabeth royally ticked me off. I wanted to essentially shut her down but... "19 scenes must be unlocked"
What kinda bullcrap is that?!

It's pretty much DEMANDING I devour others unwillingly. [I'm no savage unless they deserve it!]
And the only "willing" ones I found are Sabrina and Jennifer.

hurghhh I don't wanna go down that route... TT.TT

Yeah... The 19 scenes must be unlocked thing.. I felt like Elizabeth is too big of a deal to just give her easily.. So I made this 19 scenes thing.. The idea was that Pri needs to get more experience in voring to finally gobble her up.
I know most scenes have no willing option yet. But I'm working on something. It basically allows the player to "seduce" prey to be willing by increasing Pri's charisma.

You don't have to eat them to unlock the scene. Basically entering the room often is enough. Not always tho..
oppi
Participator

Postby Segundoetapa » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:08 am

Do you plan to expand the weight gain system to pri’s stomach/thigh areas?
Segundoetapa
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:47 am

Here is something i appreciate about the destroyed castle area where you meet Hannah for the first time. Older versions of the game the area was a real pain due to the design of the stalactite maze an the area with the spikes. I like its simplified now an the puzzle to get to the chest is still there. i know it is probably some don't even do but it is kinda of a nice way to reward someone like me who loves to find every little thing in a game.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 pm

Segundoetapa wrote:Do you plan to expand the weight gain system to pri’s stomach/thigh areas?
that's what i said awhile ago about butt weight gain with different camera angles i have no clue if Oppi is gonna add that to the game or not would very much like it if Oppi did though. :)
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:37 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Segundoetapa wrote:Do you plan to expand the weight gain system to pri’s stomach/thigh areas?
that's what i said awhile ago about butt weight gain with different camera angles i have no clue if Oppi is gonna add that to the game or not would very much like it if Oppi did though. :)

That would be quite the thing to see.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:05 pm

I just thought of a sweet idea so in nyan adventures there was a place in hell and the fairy kingdom where you could participate in a vore arena where you had to survive to earn gold now instead of it just being about surviving the clock why not add a battle arena instead I think that would be pretty cool.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:16 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:I just thought of a sweet idea so in nyan adventures there was a place in hell and the fairy kingdom where you could participate in a vore arena where you had to survive to earn gold now instead of it just being about surviving the clock why not add a battle arena instead I think that would be pretty cool.

Would be interesting but Nyan adventures hasnt had an update in a loooong time.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:05 pm

Dotsu wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:I just thought of a sweet idea so in nyan adventures there was a place in hell and the fairy kingdom where you could participate in a vore arena where you had to survive to earn gold now instead of it just being about surviving the clock why not add a battle arena instead I think that would be pretty cool.

Would be interesting but Nyan adventures hasnt had an update in a loooong time.
yeah I wish it would either be revamped or number 2 would start or idlest maybe even an entirely different game just something would be nice.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:03 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:yeah I wish it would either be revamped or number 2 would start or idlest maybe even an entirely different game just something would be nice.

Trust me same but that is always up to a games creator not us. We can only hope.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby TheOtaku777 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:25 am

Issue: When I go to the shop to buy and select yes, the selection menu closes as if I had selected no. And now I'm stuck in permanent night mode.
TheOtaku777
New to the forum

Postby HugsForDrugs » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Dotsu wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:yeah I wish it would either be revamped or number 2 would start or idlest maybe even an entirely different game just something would be nice.

Trust me same but that is always up to a games creator not us. We can only hope.
yeah I know I'm just wishful thinking is all
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:55 pm

There's a bug where you can eat the swim team, and then go and eat the girl in the showers, and after that something in the logic breaks and you can't repeat the swim team scene - you can talk to them again, but when you go to follow them north into the pool room, it just says "I should get out of here!"

I'd like to second the request for more willing and/or semi-willing scenes, the ones in right now are hot :D
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorephilos » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Error
Failed to initialize graphics. ver 1.2 help.
ver1.1 worked.
vorephilos
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:43 pm

MasterInventor wrote:There's a bug where you can eat the swim team, and then go and eat the girl in the showers, and after that something in the logic breaks and you can't repeat the swim team scene - you can talk to them again, but when you go to follow them north into the pool room, it just says "I should get out of here!"

I'd like to second the request for more willing and/or semi-willing scenes, the ones in right now are hot :D

Perhaps some scenes where the prey becomes overcome with lust and they start pleasuring themselves mid-digestion?

that's always been a weakness. Lusty prey self-pleasuring during and after consumption.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Fanyo11 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:22 pm

I discovered your games through the bia of an acquaintance and I liked the games it's very nice, I can't wait to see the rest of the games.

Besides I do not know if it was a bug or other but I had the scene of the boxer girl before having beaten the 2 boxers girl.
Fanyo11
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 pm

Ehm, maybe. For now, I'll leave it as it is.

Dotsu wrote:Here is something i appreciate about the destroyed castle area where you meet Hannah for the first time. Older versions of the game the area was a real pain due to the design of the stalactite maze an the area with the spikes. I like its simplified now an the puzzle to get to the chest is still there. i know it is probably some don't even do but it is kinda of a nice way to reward someone like me who loves to find every little thing in a game.

Yeah, it really was a pain... Glad you like the changed version of the cave:)

HugsForDrugs wrote:

The different camera angles are something I would really like to add. But I can't find the time to teach myself blender or other tools right now... For now I'll keep using kisekae which sadly only allows frontview.

I like the idea of such battle arenas! I think when we finally make our way to Zenidore, I'll add a few.

MasterInventor wrote:There's a bug where you can eat the swim team, and then go and eat the girl in the showers, and after that something in the logic breaks and you can't repeat the swim team scene - you can talk to them again, but when you go to follow them north into the pool room, it just says "I should get out of here!"

Oh I'll check that out. Thanks for telling!
I agree, there's too many scenes that have no option for willing yet. I'm working on adding more willing scenes.

Fanyo11 wrote:I discovered your games through the bia of an acquaintance and I liked the games it's very nice, I can't wait to see the rest of the games.

Besides I do not know if it was a bug or other but I had the scene of the boxer girl before having beaten the 2 boxers girl.

Glad you like the game!
Thanks for reporting the bug!
oppi
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:10 pm

The different camera angles are something I would really like to add. But I can't find the time to teach myself blender or other tools right now... For now I'll keep using kisekae which sadly only allows frontview.

That is something that would be interesting to see. I feel that the best things are made with a form of limitations. Also i would have to say with how the art style is now, I do advocate for you to do more mmd styled models if you chose that route. I really like how you are using kisekae to keep a consistant art style.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby vgove » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:52 pm

hey how are things?
vgove
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game