What battlers would be necessary in a vore pack?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What battlers would be necessary in a vore pack?

Postby Bright » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:11 pm

Imagine battler art pack for vore.
What battlers would you like to see involved?

In a RPGmaker game you'd have monster you fight.
These monsters are represented with a graphical image, a picture.
Various rpgs on Ekas use existing art that is manipped for this.

I consider drawing some.
What type of monsters/characters would people like to see that could be used in a game?

Example:
Spoiler: show
Bandit1.png

Bandit2.png

wolf1.png

wolf2.png

wolf3.png

wolf4.png
Last edited by Bright on Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: What battlers would be necessary in a vore pack?

Postby darkevilme » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:34 pm

I think it might help to define what a 'battler pack' was for people. I didn't know without looking it up as its not a common term.
darkevilme
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:30 pm

I would love a battler pack like that. It could really make Vore games with battle systems easier to do with some pre made assets like this.

I’ll have to look at the battlers available in MV to say what types of battlers would be cool. I’ll add a list later.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Garz » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:11 am

A lot of vore games are modern-day themed as well as more sword and sorcery types, so for a 'generic' pack I think it'd be a couple from each category, and then furry/human and male/female as the other major divisions.

So I'd guesstimate...

Male medieval human/furry combatant (For example, a Guard, barbarian, cleric, wizard)
Female medieval human/furry combatant
Male medieval human/furry noncombatant (For example, a Bartender, peasant, merchant, miner)
Female medieval human/furry noncombatant
Male modern-day human/furry combatant (For example, a soldier, sniper, police officer, medic)
Female modern-day human/furry combatant
Male modern-day human/furry noncombatant (For example, a teacher, minister, politician, homeless)
Female modern-day human/furry noncombatant

For about ~16, presuming one human and one furry from each category. Examples given aren't meant to be exhaustive or anything, just examples of what I mean. Of course, it could become more exhaustive by doing more from each category, different colors/races/species of human/furry, you could throw in a sci-fi set, yadda. But I feel those 16 would be a good core.

...now uh, that said. If anyone made any kind of a set of battlers, even if it was just 'one' that would still be very well appreciated. :) Making things is a lot of work, and I'm not trying to undermine that by saying 'it must be 16 things' haha.

I like the two you've drawn ^_^
(This also reminds me that I haven't looked into "Being the Bad guy' in months and months. I should address that error! C'mon, Chuck, time we got you killed a couple dozen times. :P )
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:15 am

Fantasy creatures are a must. Orcs, goblins, fairies, harpies, griffons, all that stuff. Maybe a nice troll BBW.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:21 am

Personally, I have a strong preference for Monster girls.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:17 am

Thanks for the feedback. Those are things I can work with.
Added a couple more battlers.

Question 2:
Would you be willing to pay for a pack?
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:09 pm

Bright wrote:Thanks for the feedback. Those are things I can work with.
Added a couple more battlers.

Question 2:
Would you be willing to pay for a pack?

That is a good question. Technically yes, I would be willing myself. If the price was like the price of a lot of RPG maker packs, around $10, then yeah. If it was much higher, I’d be more hesitant.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:06 pm

I think in my last post I made it sound like your work isn't worth more than $10. That's not what I meant. If you're making custom battlers for everyone to use in their vore games, they're worth the time and effort you put into them. What I meant was that I myself just am not ok with spending much more than $10 for making vore games since they're purely for the fun of it and a hobby. You can obviously value them at what you see fit. My apologies if I came off as rude.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Ah, no offense taken, that is the kind of price other DLC packs for rpgmakers have.

For instance, Tyler Warren has 50 battlers to 10$.

So I reckon I'd draw at least 25 battlers before actually making a pack out of it.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Bright wrote:Ah, no offense taken, that is the kind of price other DLC packs for rpgmakers have.

For instance, Tyler Warren has 50 battlers to 10$.

So I reckon I'd draw at least 25 battlers before actually making a pack out of it.

I’m looking forward to it. I think it will be a cool set.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:50 pm

While I likely wouldn't buy it myself, I look forward to the life it may inject into the Vore RPG Maker community, especially paired with the Vore Default Battle System script made by Dramatic Lightning
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:36 pm

The type of monsters, if doing a vore pack, usually pertains to a fetish but their alternative pic (for vore) must look generic enough so that it can fit the common adventurer.

Still, you may want to portion out these monsters rather than draw what comes to mind, because unless you make more than one pack, people would be influenced by what they can work with.

Anyway, this is what I suggest:

Option A: Common Foes. Start with the trifecta of Slime, Snake and Spider, probably Plant and Mimic next, then either work by environment (Desert, Water, Evil) on animals likely to open their mouths but not too bulky or uncommon in vore, then human or human-like foes last (Lamia).

Option B: Monster Girls. As it's not common for these types of games (aka Monster Girl Quest or Mysta's), it may be easy to draw a girl with monster parts even if they're uncommon. However, it may be ideal to make their features sterotypical or exotic rather than as if you're designing a girl that's half monster (a Lamia with snake hairs rather than red hair, a Chimera girl with white hair or rainbow hair.) It may be best to fill a small percentage with normal fetish monsters for the common foes.

It's only after you make one or both base packs that you can move on to other packs. For example, Undead abominations with their stomachs hanging out may be too niche among vore options but can be worked into a pack aimed towards horror or dark cults. Also, designing the packs based on the RTP may help as that means less resources that the customers has to worry about.

I would also say that a Giantess-focused pack is probably not a good idea. I mean, it may work if you're basing this off RTP as "close ups", but at a "normal" scale, the lumps are barely noticeable to a point that regular RTP can be used instead of this pack. Plus if using a close-up scale, the lack of focus on the stomach means that the fetish would have to cover other areas (feet, ass) to hit that vore buzz.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Bright » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:15 pm

You make a good point polyedit.
I'll keep that in mind.

I also drew a wizard and a wizardess.
Attachments
Wizard1.png
Wizard2.png
Wizard3.png
Wizard4.png
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:22 pm

They’re looking really good so far.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:03 am

Here's a townguard.
Attachments
Townguard.png
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:13 pm

I really like the town guard. I’ve always liked the idea of town guard getting fed up with someone and just eating them.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game