Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby Felinix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:59 am

If anyone is wondering about the Devourment mod, there is currently a much less bug-prone version up on LL posted a few days ago (as of this post). It's got a number more dependencies (for debugging and script support) but is, as far as I can tell, vastly more stable than any of the other versions. Just search Devourment Refactor in the Skyrim SE section of LL.
This is signified as a signature. It's also mine.
Felinix
New to the forum

Postby Macross » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:49 pm

Felinix wrote:If anyone is wondering about the Devourment mod, there is currently a much less bug-prone version up on LL posted a few days ago (as of this post). It's got a number more dependencies (for debugging and script support) but is, as far as I can tell, vastly more stable than any of the other versions. Just search Devourment Refactor in the Skyrim SE section of LL.

It's also been on the front page of this forum for like the past month...
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Mon May 10, 2021 8:19 pm

Will these mods work for the special edition? Anyone know?
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimmersac » Thu May 13, 2021 3:39 am

I'm having a problem. All the stomaches are round, not the teardrop shape you have in your preview. Is it a body slider setting?
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Sat May 15, 2021 12:22 pm

I have a couple questions.

1 Is there like a Futa Mod you need for CV or is it just for Male Vore.

And 2 breast vore seems not to work properly because my weight settings arent affecting anything. I can only set up weights in my bodyslide, and building morphs doesn't seem to affect anything.

Also Unreleated to vore but 3 any clothing in the game that has breast and butt phisics is currently breaking on me. It will usually last a while but eventually my tits and ass will either disspaear. Or on some they will just have gravity slowly build on them untill the are sinking through the floor.

So if anyone has any advice on how to fix any of my problems I'd be glad to hear it.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby puck5 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:40 am

Just curious but will there be a mod version for the Anniversary Edition?
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jimmersac » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 am

Gibberish wrote:Will these mods work for the special edition? Anyone know?

I cant say for certain, but VR is very similar to Special Edition, and it works.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:26 pm

puck5 wrote:Just curious but will there be a mod version for the Anniversary Edition?

I'm pretty sure this version of Devourment is no longer under development.
If you have updated to AE edition, then you will have to download a patcher like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/57618 to revert it to pre-AE if you want to play these mods.
A lot of their dependencies need to be updated to AE first, and that's not within the dev of this mod, or markdf from Refactor's control. Some of those dependencies haven't received updates in several years, so there isn't even a guarantee they will all be updated.
It's best to just roll back the update and forget about AE entirely if you want to keep modding seriously.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmersac » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:26 pm

I want to start working on a addon for this that connects to the Centaur race mod. Anyone know where I can get some help with this project?
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:40 am

jimmersac wrote:I want to start working on a addon for this that connects to the Centaur race mod. Anyone know where I can get some help with this project?

I would very much recommend to make it for Devourment Refactor instead of DMAF as its much more well made and stable.
Here is the topic for it viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60444.
Here is the discord for it https://discord.gg/sQgWxBNv.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby cyndakiller » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:43 pm

huh links down? was planning on installing Skyrim VR again with this. Oh well nothing lasts forever I guess.
cyndakiller
New to the forum

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Wed May 04, 2022 3:36 pm

cyndakiller wrote:huh links down? was planning on installing Skyrim VR again with this. Oh well nothing lasts forever I guess.

I still have the file from when I gave it a quick whirl, just not he original download. Not entire sure if it'll work or not since i'm just re-zipping the unpacked file right from my mod organizer folder but it hopefully should work.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ogjkvyt ... V.zip/file
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby 3rasvok » Wed May 11, 2022 4:37 pm

Does anyone have 1.2.4? Or a way to get Refactor work with LE?
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game