God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby RBRD » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Now that you spoke, yeah, you're right ... I played this part of the desert some time ago, so I ended up forgetting this important detail ...

I think that's what it means to get lost in thoughts hahaha

Okay, I still think she's a great character.

Don't be in a hurry with the update, all in good time. Good job and good luck!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:38 pm

I'm interested in how Chione technically ties in with the whole centaurs situation, honestly. I might be mis-remembering some stuff, but Chione being possessed is mentioned as being what directly lead to the desert region becoming a desert in the first place, and iirc the centaur paladin order is a thing because they believe they're atoning for something in the past where they're responsible for the desert. If it comes out that no, it was a possessed priestess, that might throw a wrench in the whole "we have to swear to uphold these vows of protection" thing. At the least it would be interesting to see a meeting between Chione and Euvor for those reasons.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:11 pm

as a side sceen you can do a "lady who swallowed a fly" sequence you start with a flygirl than a spidergirl that wanted the flygirl you can fight her or convince her to let you eat her while the flygirl is still alive so she can eat it you can promise to let her go or just trick her and it would go this way until you get to the centaur (order Flygirl -> spidergirl->harppy-> catgirl->doggirl->goatgirl->cowgirl or cowtar->centaur).
vgove
Participator

Postby Madara » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:14 am

in the next update are we going to have all of the mansion update
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:16 am

Madara wrote:in the next update are we going to have all of the mansion update

Next update is going to be finishing touches on first few chapters while Elise works on the mansion on the side.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:42 am

Just to share a thought about the mansion : I think for some events you could use the stopwatch to determinate howsome events will play from beginning to the end (followers won't always wait you to do some things, specially if it's about taking care of another).
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:16 pm

how do you get the golem out the cave?
vgove
Participator

Postby salamoun » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 am

vgove wrote:how do you get the golem out the cave?

I don't think you can (at least not now)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:38 pm

salamoun wrote:
vgove wrote:how do you get the golem out the cave?

I don't think you can (at least not now)

Well you can get the golem out... in a sense :P
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verecundiam » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:59 pm

How can I get "euvor belly big"?
Verecundiam
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 pm

Verecundiam wrote:How can I get "euvor belly big"?

Not in game yet.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:23 am

How long do you think until next update?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:53 am

Souls6 wrote:How long do you think until next update?

Few weeks hopefully?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:43 pm

For lost woods it is rather hard to solve it, especially the second part as you have just bunch of riddle pages to hint which way to go while the easier route is basically spelled out in the cave. Although it is one of the most difficult puzzles, it is in no way mandatory so I don't really see an issue of having a side quest with difficult solution meant only for people who really want to make their brain gears going. (I never meant this game to be just another buffet of smut but want to include actual gameplay elements of a decent RPG).
With Bel, it is dependant on previous decisions. Since it begins with the brothel, choices there also influence how Bel reacts after you reach Levi too.

Since you're stuck on the silver chest and can't progress, it means you have an older version where it was accidentally implemented to block main path, which was not the intention and it was just meant as another side puzzle for additional reward. I'd advise redownloading the game to get the latest version, which allows you to ignore the chest all together and continue to explore the desert as there's quite a bit of content to enjoy too.

In terms of the lost woods puzzle since it has been a part of the game for a while an is mostly i would imagine not bugged. My complaint there still stands, I am a complitionist an i love an in fact really love hard puzzles. But the lack of infermation or where to find any information on how to get through the lost forrest is my issue not how hard it is. My feeling is again they are puzzles meant to be challanging but once you get it its as easy as remembering a pattern or outcome. These puzzles are best done with encouraging the player to really read every little bit of lore avalible to them. That can be hard to do but with how decent the game is i see no way you cant do it. Its as i said information is the crutch with that side content.

As for the dessert chest, yes i saw an update that fixed that an now am determaned to get the side content there. the setup for the chest in the dessert is really good an that is the kind of setup the lost forest needs in my opinion. a way in that area to get some information not hey go this way but bits of info pointing to clues to use to get through. I have made a few of my own games (not vore related but if i had any artistic talent i would) and i had the same issues wanting really hard puzzles i love in my games but people got mad because they didnt have the information to solve it. That is my thoughts there.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 am

Having trouble with the lost woods puzzle to get to the ruins yay all you get for that besides the very confusing layout in the cave is the silver rock is the answer. That dosent help an what am i gonna do with it do i press it once twice fifty times? i dont know game an guide say nothing on it ( you figure the guide would)
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:17 am

Dotsu wrote:Having trouble with the lost woods puzzle to get to the ruins yay all you get for that besides the very confusing layout in the cave is the silver rock is the answer. That dosent help an what am i gonna do with it do i press it once twice fifty times? i dont know game an guide say nothing on it ( you figure the guide would)

The guide is fanmade and therefore unfinished ^^;
For the lost woods, the diary in the tent gives you hints on which way to go and/or what to interact with, the cave is just for the hermit path.

The thing with lost woods and chest in desert caves is that those puzzles were made by 2 different Devs (neither was me) so the difference in clarity is mainly because of that. (And if you're wondering if I made any puzzles, all except the riddles in the desert temple are by me)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:08 pm

Dessert puzzle i finished due to the update an was quite fun. but i do suggest better hints in the diary as i read it an i dont think all pages where done as there was no real hint there an as for the hermit i figured it out through trial an error. I think at one point you may want to either revamp the lost woods puzzle or next guid revision have the person that made the guide add more in that section. but still i enjoy the game just as a complitionest i am very agrivated i cant get to the ruins in the lost woods. all other puzzles are done tho.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:17 am

salamoun wrote:The guide is fanmade and therefore unfinished ^^;
For the lost woods, the diary in the tent gives you hints on which way to go and/or what to interact with, the cave is just for the hermit path.

The thing with lost woods and chest in desert caves is that those puzzles were made by 2 different Devs (neither was me) so the difference in clarity is mainly because of that. (And if you're wondering if I made any puzzles, all except the riddles in the desert temple are by me)

In regards to the dessert chest its a numbers puzzle an can be brute forced.

Lost woods i would check over how the puzzles where developed an the diary in the tent an see if any beneficial clues where given or not. Yes they can be developed by others but in my experience its better to tweak stuff in a project if its your project. Will it hurt feelings yes but its your vision an such it should be done so you feel its fun but also meets your level of challenge without pushing those you want to play away.

I am saying this as a dev that has worked on a team I hope that these critiques help otherwise the game is great.

Besides the lost woods i have two saves on the game one with a eat everyone campaign lol an one where i get a full party. Why? because its fucking fun. In my pred eat everyone save i only have bel with me so i can do bels romance lol after i finished all that i ate everyone in the brothel an got the other strumpets to then ate them (lol i regret nothing)
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Madara » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:09 am

so what do the skill you got when you eat the mummy
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Hey everyone. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? We’re sorry that it’s taken so long for us to make a post, but the next God Complex update is still on it’s way. We’re looking at one of the largest updates in recent memory, aided by the much expanded staff.

However, despite the increase in manpower, these past few months, life has been hitting individual developers (myself in particular). Portions of the update have been done for a while, while others are still being worked on.

Overall though, I think we can expect to see a first week of May release. This update took a lot longer than a lot of us wanted it to, but it was an important learning experience and I hope you all will be satisfied with the level of content provided.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game