Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:32 am

jellman wrote:decided to stop being lazy and repackage it to install without the fomod, and as i thought it would it installed fine, so im inclined to believe the issue is with the fomod, not super aware of how fomod works, but i hope that this would imply the fix to be relatively simple, i also hope you dont think its something thats not worth fixing since a large portion of the community that still simply prefers nmm

Do you get an error message when you use the installer? What actually happens?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jellman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:47 am

markdf wrote:
jellman wrote:decided to stop being lazy and repackage it to install without the fomod, and as i thought it would it installed fine, so im inclined to believe the issue is with the fomod, not super aware of how fomod works, but i hope that this would imply the fix to be relatively simple, i also hope you dont think its something thats not worth fixing since a large portion of the community that still simply prefers nmm

Do you get an error message when you use the installer? What actually happens?

for me what happens is that the installer runs fine, and everything seems to work fine until the very end, 99% where it will cancel itself and leave the "a problem occured during installation" message next to it on the install list, with a little no symbol, clicking the no symbol opens a message window that says "object reference not set to an instance of an object"
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby rbima » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:40 am

I'm confused when it comes to the "Hold Shift" menu. I'm holding Left Shift but nothing is happening. Do I need a perk for that to come up or something?
rbima
New to the forum

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:06 am

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I small 'bug' of sorts, where, if I'm in 1st person view, and I vore some fatally with the power button, I often get teleported back and up a bit (and sometimes to the side as well). It doesn't happen in 3rd person, or with dialogue vore. It's not game-breaking or anything, but it can be pretty disorientating. Plus I got yeeted of the bridge at valtheim towers because of this. :lol: (I lived)
Does this happen with vanilla refactor users too, or could it be something else? I do have customizable camera, alternate conversation camera, first person combat animations, improved camera, and a bunch of combat/spell animations that might have an effect.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fyr3 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:41 am

I can't get skiui and UIextender to work, and it won't show up on the MCM...otherwise I have all the requirements... what am I doing wrong?
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigFudge44 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:50 am

markdf wrote:
BigFudge44 wrote:I’ve been having an issue since the 3-20 update, I thought updating and starting a new game would fix but it has not. Anyway, the issue is with item disposal. So I have NPC disposal set to absorption and creature disposal also set to absorption as scat isn’t my thing; however I have items set to defecate because it’s funny. Problem is, the item defecation doesn’t work. I’ll get a prompt saying I feel pressure in my gut. But defecation power says I have nothing to defecate. The gut pressure prompt will keep showing up. The items are already in my inventory though, and the only way to stop the gut pressure prompt is to set item disposal to “add to inventory” which it’s already doing anyway. It’s as if the mod only wanted me to do that in the first place hahaha.
Also, with belly morph scaling, it’s set to 1.00 however when I go to try and change it I can only change it between 0.00 and 1.00, either the least or most.

Okay, fixed and fixed.

With peace and love, the first issue is not fixed for me. I downloaded and installed the newest version and also started a new game, still get the exact same issue.
BigFudge44
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koarua » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:14 am

Heya so I stopped playing Skyrim and messing about with my mods and stuff for a couple of days... but today I decided to remove Devourment Refactor, CBBE (and 3BBB plus the physics mods) as well as XPMSSE and then re-install all of them again (almost as though I was installing them for the first time on a fresh install of Skyrim SE).

Turns out that then after building everything in bodyslide... bellies are back! So whatever my issue had been it seems it was purely something to do with the body/skeleton and maybe something had gotten overwritten or was somehow missing... point is, removing those mods and then reinstalling them (Devourment at the end obviously) fixed it! :D

EDIT_1: There seems to be an issue with player bellies, NPC bellies are fine, but player bellies are oddly squished into the body and only peek out when the bulges distend outward enough... trying to fix it by looking into belly scaling settings...

Spoiler: show

20210406112150_1.jpg

20210406112152_1.jpg

20210406112154_1.jpg

20210406112155_1.jpg

Last edited by Koarua on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:25 am

BigFudge44 wrote:With peace and love, the first issue is not fixed for me. I downloaded and installed the newest version and also started a new game, still get the exact same issue.

I just tested it, it worked perfectly for me with those same settings.

When this happens, could you try using the Debugging tab of the MCM to export your database and PMing it to me so that I can take a peek at it?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:31 am

Koarua wrote:Heya so I stopped playing Skyrim and messing about with my mods and stuff for a couple of days... but today I decided to remove Devourment Refactor, CBBE (and 3BBB plus the physics mods) as well as XPMSSE and then re-install all of them again (almost as though I was installing them for the first time on a fresh install of Skyrim SE).

Turns out that then after building everything in bodyslide... bellies are back! So whatever my issue had been it seems it was purely something to do with the body/skeleton and maybe something had gotten overwritten or was somehow missing... point is, removing those mods and then reinstalling them (Devourment at the end obviously) fixed it! :D

EDIT_1: There seems to be an issue with player bellies, NPC bellies are fine, but player bellies are oddly squished into the body and only peek out when the bulges distend outward enough... trying to fix it by looking into belly scaling settings...

Unless you have a custom race, unique player mod, or enabled expert mode in the Devourment MCM, the player should have exactly the same morph settings as NPCs.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Koarua » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:38 am

Added some screenshots in the spoiler section of my post... afaik I don't use a custom race (she is a normal wood elf...) don't know what unique player mod is and I will double check expert mode, but I usually do not use it...

EDIT_1: When swallowing someone who agreed to it the belly does not show up at all (or perhaps it is so small I cannot see it)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:55 am

Okay this is fascinating... something I did must have fucked with the belly because now it has stopped showing bellies entirely... at the very start I was eaten randomly by an orc companion and she got a massive belly! She even got a larger belly when she ate a wolf! And now she doesn't get a belly when she eats me... x( No idea what the hell I did wrong...

EDIT_1: Okay... so after I swallowed 3 girls my character's belly poked out like this! Have you ever seen that before? '^^ I certainly have not...

20210406115845_1.jpg

Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:13 am

Koarua wrote:Okay this is fascinating... something I did must have fucked with the belly because now it has stopped showing bellies entirely... at the very start I was eaten randomly by an orc companion and she got a massive belly! She even got a larger belly when she ate a wolf! And now she doesn't get a belly when she eats me... x( No idea what the hell I did wrong...

EDIT_1: Okay... so after I swallowed 3 girls my character's belly poked out like this! Have you ever seen that before? '^^ I certainly have not...

20210406115845_1.jpg

Did you edit anything in the Morphs tab?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Koarua » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 am

markdf wrote:
Koarua wrote:Okay this is fascinating... something I did must have fucked with the belly because now it has stopped showing bellies entirely... at the very start I was eaten randomly by an orc companion and she got a massive belly! She even got a larger belly when she ate a wolf! And now she doesn't get a belly when she eats me... x( No idea what the hell I did wrong...

The attachment 20210406115845_1.jpg is no longer available

Did you edit anything in the Morphs tab?

Well... I was going to say yes I changed a few numbers... but then I went and tried stuff on a male character of mine! (Who existed before I did the whole re-installing thing...)

And that gave me some interesting info!

At first the bellies seemed to work fine, even when I was eaten multiple times and through reloading a save everything appeared to be perfect...

Then I was eaten by an NPC (after asking them to eat me) and no belly appeared... I tried my follower and no belly appeared on her either (even though the first time I tried this with her, her belly appeared and stayed just fine)

Then I ran up to a whiterun guard and asked her to eat me, which turned into fatal digestion... At first no belly appeared, but when I failed to escape and she moved over to the digesting me stage... well suddenly she had a MASSIVE gut and started pooping out all of my inventory... '^^
Not sure what this means, but hey, maybe it helps you understand where I went wrong...

EDIT_2:

Sooo... when my follower went ahead and ate a whiterun guard on my command her gut looked like that of my female character... and then even more crazy and weird as in this screenshot....

20210406123654_1.jpg

Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 am

HollowSnack wrote:Well I posted a list of mods and what dialog I got, and I still wonder why I only have pred dialog.

Yeah, that's my dialogue. When you say you only have pred dialogue, do you mean that you only have vanilla prey dialogue, or that you don't have ANY prey dialogue? The second issue can be caused by spell perk item distributer no working properly, as NPCs need to be able to actually do vore for all but the innkeeper dialogue to show.

If you get into an NPCs belly regardless, are you able to talk to them then? What I'm asking is, is it just the prey dialogue from outside the belly that doesn't show up?
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trivu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 am

All right, I think I'm finished with the male morph bodies, all the outfits seem to work when I'm wearing them, and look pretty good, I'm just worried about certain special NPCs, and would like to test them in battle. Briarhearts should be easy enough, I just need to start a new file and walk over there, but I'm mostly worried about Miraak. He uses a special body mesh during the fight, which seems to have some weird attachments in the data, script hooks or something. I tried to preserve everything, but I'm not confident that I succeeded, so it might crash. So while I was pondering the best way to skip ahead to the boss fight using the console, I started wondering whether Devourment plays nice with complicated boss fights in general. I haven't heard anyone talk about boss related bugs, but I'm also not sure if anyone has progressed far enough to encounter them, considering most of us are starting new games to test the new builds every couple days. Can a boss perform a vore attack out of the box, without any special considerations from the devourment code? Does the code take special precautions to ensure that they DON'T try to perform such attacks, because they won't work? It would be nice for the bosses to be formidable predators, but is it worth it to spend the effort on them, when we're still ironing out core functionality?

edit: Also, when's the last time the female morph template was updated? I know Macross said he was still working on it, but I didn't catch if he had finished or not.
Trivu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tuubu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:54 am

How to make belly appear?mine is not
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:19 am

Been trying out the new update with the item smelting digestion mechanic.
The only equipment types that are smelting are iron,orcish and dwarven equipment.
I mean equipment types as in the equipment that will smelt into a certain ore like steel,ancient nordic and iron which will smelt into iron.

Edit: i edited this line in the "devourmentdigestitems" script. "if ValueRatio(item) <= 10" to a much higher value to allow much higher value items and it will make the other equipments types to work.
Is this intentional? because it seems like its only supposed to check the value of the misc objects that you swallow but it checks the crafting materials as well

The amount of crafting items you get is affected by weight although it maxes out at 25 no matter the weight. This will still result in you getting like 25 ore from digesting an chestpiece for example which seems far too much imo.
Since crafting chestpieces only takes like 4-6 ingots.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby mauler158 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:00 pm

any chance we can get a cum puddle scat type for cock vore/unbirth? a recoloured ectoplasm puddle would do the trick.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:15 pm

HungryBlueDragon wrote:-As of the 3-29 update none of the guards I talk to seem willing to be eaten. They were quite willing in previous versions. I've got a speech of 29 and an amulet that boosts it but responses for most npcs I try to eat are similar.

I don't think anything has changed in that code. Are they reacting with hostility, or just politely say they are not in the mood to be swallowed? If it's the former, they're probably not getting the Vore keyword.

-I'm also having trouble with still being weighed down by prey despite having the strong back perk.

That one should be fixed now.

Queries:
Does having a pred level higher than 100 continue to have uses in the game after getting all the perks? I've done some debugging to fix things and I'm at 300 and something now. Should I set that back to 100 with a console command?

It shouldn't cause any problems. A lot of the calculations get capped though, so it probably wont provide much benefit. Stomach capacity increases indefinitely though.

1) Belly size is very nice to be able to manipulate but being able to set a cap for maximum size would be nice.

Sure, I can add that.

2) It would be really fun if when you have anal vore or unbirth set as your default locus sitting in a chair occupied by an NPC or using the swallow abilities would play the sitting animation and put them in your belly. I assume that might be a tough code though.

I'll play with it, see how it works.

3) Using the vore power on food and potions to automatically consume them would be cool but maybe not something to really invest time into.

I've been looking into it a bit.

4) Being able to toggle crouch to Defecate from the quick menu would make stealth plays *muuuuch* easier. It's a pain to go through all the menus, especially considering crouch to Defecate is much more functional than the power.

New version has it.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:46 pm

rbima wrote:I'm confused when it comes to the "Hold Shift" menu. I'm holding Left Shift but nothing is happening. Do I need a perk for that to come up or something?

I hold the left shift and press Z thats what makes the menu appear. you don't need any perks as long as you can vore you can do that.
and i could be wrong but i think it sets that as the default vore until you bring that menu up.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game