Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Trivu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Well in any case, I might as well upload what I've got so far. Higher poly models to produce decent morph bodies for every male outfit in the vanilla game. I know it's not particularly useful to have these without having a set of female meshes to match, since if you disable the equipable bellies the women won't have anything, and they're what most people are interested in. But if Pootis's various female conversions happen to cover all of their outfits (which, I don't think it does, but it might), then you can use this with that. I'm mostly uploading this now so I can get some other people to look at it, make sure it works, check the quality, before starting on vanilla female morphs.

Important notes:
I'm not including the actual meshes, rather, this should be everything you need to create your own meshes in BodySlide, using whatever body types you want for the preset. (though I have included a very simple preset using the "Vanilla Weight" slider only) If you don't know how to use BodySlide, Macross made a pretty sweet guide for you that's linked in the first post in this thread.
These project files do have a few outfits with some ugly clipping, mostly the ones with bare stomachs and loincloths. I hope to get back to them and do some touchups, but I'm trying to focus on mass production for the moment.
Two of the project files are labeled (exp) for experimental, and aren't included in the default group for batch building
First is Sheogorath, since his is the only mesh with no weight values, meaning if you build him in the same batch as everything else, he's probably going to turn into one very chunky boy. (btw you can't get this outfit without console commands, and I'm not sure Sheogorath is even capable of entering combat in order to eat something. Just here for completion) Anyway, build him separately.
The second is Miraak's alternate mesh, used during the boss fight, not the one you can wear. I THINK it should work, but it has extra data attached to it, and I haven't had the chance to actually go through the whole fight sequence to make sure nothing's broken. (spent like an hour trying to cheat my way into the arena without doing all the prerequisite quests, and sort of fucked up the save file I was using for testing). I'll try to get back to it soon, but for now, don't build it unless you know how to un-build it, if necessary. (and if you happen to find out whether it's safe or not, let me know)

Anyway, here's the link, hopefully at least some people will try it out.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsUo7f ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Trivu on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trivu
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryBlueDragon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:55 pm

markdf wrote:I don't think anything has changed in that code. Are they reacting with hostility, or just politely say they are not in the mood to be swallowed? If it's the former, they're probably not getting the Vore keyword.

They just say they're not interested or ask what's wrong with me or maybe later. No one has attacked.

And for all the other stuff, thanks much!
HungryBlueDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby rbima » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:06 pm

ForgetfulHatter wrote:
rbima wrote:I'm confused when it comes to the "Hold Shift" menu. I'm holding Left Shift but nothing is happening. Do I need a perk for that to come up or something?

I hold the left shift and press Z thats what makes the menu appear. you don't need any perks as long as you can vore you can do that.
and i could be wrong but i think it sets that as the default vore until you bring that menu up.

Derp, was it that easy? Lol. I'll give that a try when I get home. Thank you.
rbima
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:09 pm

So apparently the mod says I don't have netscript or custom skill framework downloaded, I even set up those 2 manually without using a manager. is it not set up? what am I missing?
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:38 pm

princejaxonhellsing wrote:So apparently the mod says I don't have netscript or custom skill framework downloaded, I even set up those 2 manually without using a manager. is it not set up? what am I missing?

Do you have the Address library plugin?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:46 pm

markdf wrote:
princejaxonhellsing wrote:So apparently the mod says I don't have netscript or custom skill framework downloaded, I even set up those 2 manually without using a manager. is it not set up? what am I missing?

yes
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:48 pm

HungryBlueDragon wrote:
markdf wrote:I don't think anything has changed in that code. Are they reacting with hostility, or just politely say they are not in the mood to be swallowed? If it's the former, they're probably not getting the Vore keyword.

They just say they're not interested or ask what's wrong with me or maybe later. No one has attacked.

And for all the other stuff, thanks much!

That means they don't have the vore keyword -- so they wont use vore in combat, they wont have Hey Stranger dialogue, and they'll almost always say no to vore requests.

It probably means that Spell Perk Item distributor isn't working, or it is working but can't find Devourment's DISTR.json files.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 pm

markdf wrote:

yes, I do.
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClosetScalie » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:14 pm

Just played this version of Devourment and I have to say it is the best one out there in my opinion, I never though a reformation mechanic (with skull collecting) could even work! (I kinda wish for an NPC who reforms the player in a temple after being digested, as a reload / become pred alternative)

Right now the only bugs I have encountered are the missing "ask to be eaten" dialogue (idk if there's a way to fix myself), a blackscreen when the player gets reformed after an unbirth and not being able to become the pred using Z when you are digested and disposed

My only two requests is if somebody could find a mod for "weight loss" or if it could be implemented in the mod (like, lossing weight after reforming somebody or just lossing weight each day). I have been using Sexlab Disparity mod to make buffs and debuffs that scale of the player weight, it is really fun having a fast low-hp character when you are low on weight and becoming a slow high-hp character when you gain lots of weight. The other request retain the weight of the NPC when you switch using the become pred feature (or a way using the console to "get the weight" number on that character and manualy editing it on racemenu)

Thanks alot for this version of the mod and the continuous support!
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:11 pm

ClosetScalie wrote:Just played this version of Devourment and I have to say it is the best one out there in my opinion, I never though a reformation mechanic (with skull collecting) could even work! (I kinda wish for an NPC who reforms the player in a temple after being digested, as a reload / become pred alternative)

Right now the only bugs I have encountered are the missing "ask to be eaten" dialogue (idk if there's a way to fix myself), a blackscreen when the player gets reformed after an unbirth and not being able to become the pred using Z when you are digested and disposed

My only two requests is if somebody could find a mod for "weight loss" or if it could be implemented in the mod (like, lossing weight after reforming somebody or just lossing weight each day). I have been using Sexlab Disparity mod to make buffs and debuffs that scale of the player weight, it is really fun having a fast low-hp character when you are low on weight and becoming a slow high-hp character when you gain lots of weight. The other request retain the weight of the NPC when you switch using the become pred feature (or a way using the console to "get the weight" number on that character and manualy editing it on racemenu)

There is exactly such a mod -- it's called WeightMorphs. Devourment includes a patch for it to make it work better with the Devourment bodies. WeightMorphs only works on the player, so when you become your killer, there is nothing to copy over. I can definitely copy over the vanilla weight, scale, and height values though.

How did you manage to get yourself unbirthed? NPCs generally don't use any locational vore.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClosetScalie » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:27 pm

markdf wrote:How did you manage to get yourself unbirthed? NPCs generally don't use any locational vore.

I used "Retrovore" while setting the default locus to unbirth on a friendly NPC
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby 20threeyears » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 pm

markdf wrote:
ClosetScalie wrote:Just played this version of Devourment and I have to say it is the best one out there in my opinion, I never though a reformation mechanic (with skull collecting) could even work! (I kinda wish for an NPC who reforms the player in a temple after being digested, as a reload / become pred alternative)

There is exactly such a mod -- it's called WeightMorphs. Devourment includes a patch for it to make it work better with the Devourment bodies. WeightMorphs only works on the player, so when you become your killer, there is nothing to copy over. I can definitely copy over the vanilla weight, scale, and height values though.

How did you manage to get yourself unbirthed? NPCs generally don't use any locational vore.

There is a power in there called devourment settings, it lets you change the defualt location for vore and that's how it worked for me.
20threeyears
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:55 pm

ClosetScalie wrote:
markdf wrote:How did you manage to get yourself unbirthed? NPCs generally don't use any locational vore.

I used "Retrovore" while setting the default locus to unbirth on a friendly NPC

You know, that would never have occurred to me... Very clever.

I'll have to try it out and see why it's going wrong.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GroxHimmel » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 pm

Hi here again. This vore bird is finding it strange and unsure if its been posted earlier in this thread but for some reason, when my Player character dies of digestion. Using the shout function seems to teleport him somewhere random instead of defaulting to the disposal death aspect and even when i wait out the timer for post death digestion it says Not the Player was pooped out. Figured i’d ask here if that might be some sort of mod conflict going on.
GroxHimmel
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:09 am

GroxHimmel wrote:Hi here again. This vore bird is finding it strange and unsure if its been posted earlier in this thread but for some reason, when my Player character dies of digestion. Using the shout function seems to teleport him somewhere random instead of defaulting to the disposal death aspect and even when i wait out the timer for post death digestion it says Not the Player was pooped out. Figured i’d ask here if that might be some sort of mod conflict going on.

Do you have Death Alternative, Extended Death Camera, Defeat, Surrender, or any other mod that hooks into the death system?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:03 am

Gherking wrote:
HollowSnack wrote:Well I posted a list of mods and what dialog I got, and I still wonder why I only have pred dialog.

Yeah, that's my dialogue. When you say you only have pred dialogue, do you mean that you only have vanilla prey dialogue, or that you don't have ANY prey dialogue? The second issue can be caused by spell perk item distributer no working properly, as NPCs need to be able to actually do vore for all but the innkeeper dialogue to show.

If you get into an NPCs belly regardless, are you able to talk to them then? What I'm asking is, is it just the prey dialogue from outside the belly that doesn't show up?

Yeah, that's it. So far it's only been the innkeeper that I have been able to get prey dialog to show up. I don't have any prey dialogue otherwise.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItanParker1997 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:31 am

Thank you again for this mode! It’s really great!

I want to ask some things:

1. when you swallowing new type of creature first time, you can set their weight. Is it any possibility to change that weight after first setting?
2. In your update 2021-03-29 is said “fixed bug “become your killer””. What is that? Can’t found that anywhere. It’s it perk, function or quest or something else
3. Is it possible to create some characters with already prey-filled bellies? Not only player.
4. How can I study my companion to swallow my enemies? They’re just attacking them normally. I need somehow add them swallowing abilities or what?
5. Is it possible to somehow made clothes be extended and cowering bellies? Like when they’re big, but still covered by clothes?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:54 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:Thank you again for this mode! It’s really great!

1. when you swallowing new type of creature first time, you can set their weight. Is it any possibility to change that weight after first setting?
2. In your update 2021-03-29 is said “fixed bug “become your killer””. What is that? Can’t found that anywhere. It’s it perk, function or quest or something else
3. Is it possible to create some characters with already prey-filled bellies? Not only player.
4. How can I study my companion to swallow my enemies? They’re just attacking them normally. I need somehow add them swallowing abilities or what?
5. Is it possible to somehow made clothes be extended and cowering bellies? Like when they’re big, but still covered by clothes?

1) Yes. In the SKSE\Plugins\Devourment folder there is a file containing all of the weights.
2) It's an MCM setting. If enabled, when you are digested, you will become the person who digested you.
3) Already present. It wasn't working before, but in the most recent update I fixed the problems with it.
4) Did you install Devourment using the installer? Did you pick the "Default" distribution or did you pick "Everyone"?
5) Check the OP, there are links to several outfit conversion packs.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ItanParker1997 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 am

markdf wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:Thank you again for this mode! It’s really great!

1) Yes. In the SKSE\Plugins\Devourment folder there is a file containing all of the weights.
2) It's an MCM setting. If enabled, when you are digested, you will become the person who digested you.
3) Already present. It wasn't working before, but in the most recent update I fixed the problems with it.
4) Did you install Devourment using the installer? Did you pick the "Default" distribution or did you pick "Everyone"?
5) Check the OP, there are links to several outfit conversion packs.

4) I had installed using vortex. And I picked “everyone”. But my companion is fighting in his classic style. Not swallow g anybody. Only me when I’m asking him about that or if I’ll use force-feeding spell
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:25 am

I had just installed latest version of your mod from loverslab, and now when I’m pressing “continue the game” in the main menu, game is just closing
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game