Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby luke4smith » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:36 am

Arkain wrote:Saw Godzilla vs Kong. No vore. Lots of great maw shots, especially for Godzilla. Several good vore opportunities but they came up just short. Some pretty good fight scenes. Worth seeing in a cinema, if you can.

was there any good close ups or zoom in shots of the 2?
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Been a while, but here's some more snake vore from Yokai Girls Comics. Not the best, but it's something. And I haven't translated, so I don't know about the context.

https://twitter.com/ksk_horikawa/status ... 8697496578
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:09 am

luke4smith wrote:
Arkain wrote:Saw Godzilla vs Kong. No vore. Lots of great maw shots, especially for Godzilla. Several good vore opportunities but they came up just short. Some pretty good fight scenes. Worth seeing in a cinema, if you can.

Good close ups of what? In the fight scenes they had some great close up shots of both. The up close fight scenes between those two were longer than in most movies, but that's just my opinion..
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Fretenso » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:12 am

Nobodyman wrote:Been a while, but here's some more snake vore from Yokai Girls Comics. Not the best, but it's something. And I haven't translated, so I don't know about the context.

https://twitter.com/ksk_horikawa/status ... 8697496578

I used the image translator, look like one of the girls was in the wrong class and made her teacher mad, then she hid from her so she wouldn't be swallowed again.
Fretenso
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:00 am

Arkain wrote:Saw Godzilla vs Kong. Several good vore opportunities.

Spoiler: show
That part with Kong tossing that fighter at Godzilla, with the pilot ejecting, would be such a great opportunity to have the pilot descent on parachute into Godzilla's open mouth.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Okay! Guys not going belive this, but they actually movie called slaxx! and see on shudder!

And not going believe what its about, warning spoilers, its fun horror comedy anwyays, so suggest watch it, but bit bloody but its defintely vorish.

The movie is about man eating killer womens jeans, that are possessed by vengeful spirit of wronged female hindu cotten worker, that died in cotten mill accident her blood mixed with cotten that made order of jeans and hence she able completely take control of them for her vengence.

Now here is vore part, she devours her victims completely, or some times partially, , due to situations it stops mid meal, leaves bodies only return finish the job later, but let tell these things devour everything leave nothing but clothes, it even absorbs the blood of victims that are pooled or that trailed behind, but yeah man eating female jeans, even funny moment where one jeans burps, after it and fellow jeans devour a very giddy annoying female fashion host and entire entrouge, it's mix of female and male vore.

The jeans keep multiplying as victim count inceases.

The problem is don't show jeans in full eating, persons complete bodies, only finishing job, its funny almost completely done cgi and pratical effects to pants have mouths shaped from open end of pants and and pockets act like eyes.

Its kinda fucked up cause seems even after all said done possessed wrathful spirit of girl once has army of pants at disposal has no plans to stop, as they kill and eats mob of shoppers that descend on the store, after masscaring them all, indicating that this not going stop, it going keep on going.
brainstorm
???

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:18 am

New chapter of Seidon no Ryuu is out and we got more girls being swallowed up by dragons. Follow the link below, open up the book, and go to page 83 (vore starts on page 87)

https://bookwalker.jp/dee4f3d91f-d16a-4 ... f6ac973f7/
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:53 am

Nobodyman wrote:New chapter of Seidon no Ryuu is out and we got more girls being swallowed up by dragons. Follow the link below, open up the book, and go to page 83 (vore starts on page 87)

If you want to just see the good stuff now and not wanna read (if you can read japanese) here's the scene in question
Attachments
Chapter 8 vore 1.png
Chapter 8 vore 2.png
Chapter 8 vore 3.png
Chapter 8 vore 4.png
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ssbbfanatic » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:27 am

ClarAya wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:New chapter of Seidon no Ryuu is out and we got more girls being swallowed up by dragons. Follow the link below, open up the book, and go to page 83 (vore starts on page 87)

If you want to just see the good stuff now and not wanna read (if you can read japanese) here's the scene in question

Gotta say, that first vore scene of this new chapter is probably my new favorite one from this manga, the angles of the swallowing scene are all on point to get a really good view of the swallowing from multiple perspectives. And the throat and belly bulges in the 3rd page of this vore scene are seriously top-tier vore material.

Also really like the face of the girl being swallowed in the 3rd page, the perspective of that panel really conveys the feeling of her descending downwards, especially when coupled with the outside view of her going down the Dragon Lamia's throat.
Last edited by ssbbfanatic on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 am

ssbbfanatic wrote:
ClarAya wrote:

Gotta say, that first vore scene of this new chapter is probably my new favorite one from this manga, the angles of the swallowing scene are all on point to get a really good view of the swallowing from multiple perspectives. And the throat and belly bulges in the 3rd page of this vore scene are seriously top-tier vore material.

Then of course the reveal of the dragon is actually being a girl who was eaten in chapter 6 so it might be safe to assume that the girl eaten in this chapter has to be maybe her sister
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ssbbfanatic » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:06 pm

ClarAya wrote:Then of course the reveal of the dragon is actually being a girl who was eaten in chapter 6 so it might be safe to assume that the girl eaten in this chapter has to be maybe her sister

Yep, new plot twist/lore, apparently "the chosen" can be converted into dragon folk inside the stomach of that one dragon girl from several chapters ago, since the pred in this scene is apparently the girl who was previously swallowed by the dragon girl general/commander back in chapter 6.

Also based on what she says (to the parents of the swallowed girl), "Don't worry, if you're chosen, we can all be a family together." (that's roughly what it translates to using google translate), which suggests she also has the ability to convert "the chosen" into dragon folk too.

So the female dragonfolk supposedly all have that converting ability, we still don't know if the males have that ability as well, or if they just swallow people for "sacrificial" purposes, but the females can also convert "chosen ones". Also we now know female dragonfolk generally take on a lamia-like anatomy in dragon form.
Last edited by ssbbfanatic on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:10 pm

ssbbfanatic wrote:
ClarAya wrote:Then of course the reveal of the dragon is actually being a girl who was eaten in chapter 6 so it might be safe to assume that the girl eaten in this chapter has to be maybe her sister

Yep, new plot twist/lore, apparently "the chosen" can be converted into dragon folk inside the stomach of that one dragon girl from several chapters ago, since the pred in this scene is apparently the girl who was previously swallowed by the dragon girl general/commander back in chapter 6.

Also based on what she says (to the parents of the swallowed girl), "Don't worry, if you're chosen, we can all be a family together." (that's roughly what it translates to using google translate), which suggests she has the ability to convert "the chosen" into dragon folk too.

So the female dragonfolk supposedly all have that converting ability, we still don't know if the males have that ability as well, or if they just swallow people for "sacrificial" purposes, but the females can also convert "chosen ones". Also we now know female dragonfolk generally take on a lamia-like anatomy in dragon form.

How'd you translate the page on google translate, I've been trying to do that for previous chapters but I don't know how to got about translating the characters
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ssbbfanatic » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:19 pm

ClarAya wrote:
ssbbfanatic wrote:

Also based on what she says (to the parents of the swallowed girl), "Don't worry, if you're chosen, we can all be a family together." (that's roughly what it translates to using google translate), which suggests she has the ability to convert "the chosen" into dragon folk too.

How'd you translate the page on google translate, I've been trying to do that for previous chapters but I don't know how to got about translating the characters

i just used the mobile google translate app and used the 'scan' function using my phone's camera to quickly scan and translate each text bubble. It's quite useful for quick rough translations, but it only works reliably with clean standardized Japanese text fonts, it generally won't work for exaggerated and stretched Japanese text like you see done with the sound effects in manga.
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:15 pm

So I saw King Kong vs Godzilla. If you are a true Godzilla fan of the original movies you will enjoy it. As it was nothing to brag about, it was a fun movie to see. Lots of butt kicking fight scenes

Sharky

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Arkain wrote:Saw Godzilla vs Kong. Several good vore opportunities.

That part with Kong tossing that fighter at Godzilla, with the pilot ejecting, would be such a great opportunity to have the pilot descent on parachute into Godzilla's open mouth.
sharky
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:19 pm

ssbbfanatic wrote:

Also based on what she says (to the parents of the swallowed girl), "Don't worry, if you're chosen, we can all be a family together." (that's roughly what it translates to using google translate), which suggests she also has the ability to convert "the chosen" into dragon folk too.

Yeah I the idea is that the female dragon's are the "Mother's" therefore they are the "breeders" basically eats their victims and transforms them from the inside, while as you said the males are just the ones who eats the victims for power via the orbs, because if you remember, the MC's parents and the rich girl in chapter 3 they were immediately "digested" by male dragon's so basically saying anyone eaten by a male dragon is pretty much dead.

This theory also goes back to the first chapter after figuring out that the bishop is female and her fascination of "saving" the MC's sister, which I'm calling at some point down the road she is going to be eaten by the bishop and likely turned into a dragon or completely digest her in order to trigger the MC to turn into a dragon, hence the black dragon on the cover
ClarAya
Participator

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:01 am

Found T-rex vore scene from Aztec Rex 2007 movie in more less good quality, a dinosaur chomps a guy and swallows him. Swallowing scene looks really great, the most attentive will notice a little bulge. The movie contains two vore scenes, I didn’t included a second one, its too gory and contains lots of dismemberment, you can search whole movie on youtube.

VP9
https://giant.gfycat.com/MadeupRepulsiveEarwig.webm
or
VP8
https://giant.gfycat.com/GorgeousBlissf ... rhino.webm
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arkain » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:21 am

luke4smith wrote:

Found this link to some great maw clips from the movie Godzilla vs Kong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n99lpAlYsFQ
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby typemoon » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:41 pm

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/8c87848548 ... 4b/cascade rooster figther chaper 6 slugmonster try to eat a girl
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:09 pm

In the Teen Titans Go! episode "Feed Me" (Season 6, Episode 50), the Titans encounter Marshmallow Ducky, basically a living marshmallow peep who can create marshmallow versions of anything it eats by just popping them out of its body. Eventually, Marshmallow Ducky grows really big and swallows Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Robin, creating marshmallow copies of them, but the Titans themselves remain trapped in his body. A flashback also shows another incident in which Marshmallow Ducky swallowed a bunch of random people.

Sorry, don't have a link to the episode.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:28 am

Nobodyman wrote:In the Teen Titans Go! episode "Feed Me" (Season 6, Episode 50), the Titans encounter Marshmallow Ducky, basically a living marshmallow peep who can create marshmallow versions of anything it eats by just popping them out of its body. Eventually, Marshmallow Ducky grows really big and swallows Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Robin, creating marshmallow copies of them, but the Titans themselves remain trapped in his body. A flashback also shows another incident in which Marshmallow Ducky swallowed a bunch of random people.

Sorry, don't have a link to the episode.

https://kimcartoon.li/Cartoon/Teen-Tita ... ?id=100606
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion