Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby markdf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:09 pm

renkotenk wrote:
markdf wrote:
renkotenk wrote:I don't have papyrus logging going right now so I don't have proper bug reports, but on the latest patch I attempted to go through the opening and it's crashing constantly where it wouldn't before. Completing vore, being vored, struggling, being released from a hostile predator, being in a predator's predator... the only time I got a successful vore interaction to work without a CTD was surviving a hostile predation via the predator being killed by an ally, only for the camera to be broken on release. I cleaned out every file from previous refactor installs and started a new game so... not sure what's up. Anyone else having problems?

... go read the original post.

Unfortunately net script framework stopped running and I'm not getting any new logs. Both it and SSE engine fixes don't get recognized by refactor on a clean launch or otherwise. I've since reinstalled both (full wipe first, then engine fixes, then net script) and everything in refactor started working again except the perks menus. Still no new logs.
https://imgur.com/Myc4QwL

Perhaps you should solve that larger and much more serious problem first. Then come back with a NetscriptFramework crash log, and we'll try to figure this out.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:11 pm

Zanotron wrote:I found a bug where if My character is in the middle of digesting their prey, they die for no reason.

They probably kicked you to death from the inside. An understandable reaction to being eaten. Try decreasing the struggle settings in the MCM.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby renkotenk » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:30 pm

Didn't have auto updates turned off because I was sure they would never touch Skyrim again... They put out an April Fool's CC update that changed the executable, I'm pretty sure that's where my woes have come from because everything was working perfectly fine before the month rolled over.

Edit: nevermind. Still have no fucking clue what killed the DLLs.
renkotenk
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:13 am

Since I am not sure when or if the NMM way of installing the mod will be fixed does anybody know of any way to modify the files to allow NMM to install this? Currently, the mod will fail to install and will display a failure symbol most of the time. If it does go through, all the body slide files will not be installed, along with probably some other things. If I have to install manually, what files do I have to rename and how can I choose what a FOMOD usually sorts for me? Thank you for any help, and I hope whatever issue with NMM will be fixed at some point down the line. I hate vortex, and I know about the various versions of Mod Organizer I can try, but personally, the community updated versions of NMM rarely give me issues with what I use it for, and this is the only time I have an issue in.... probably 3-4 years of constantly playing with different mods.

EDIT: The earliest version of the mod I install is the one just before split files were remerged, and it works fine. I can choose all the options I prefer, build with bodyslide, get the perk menu working and so on (other than creature bellies). All versions after that are what give me installation failures through NMM.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:02 am

zerothx16 wrote:Since I am not sure when or if the NMM way of installing the mod will be fixed does anybody know of any way to modify the files to allow NMM to install this? Currently, the mod will fail to install and will display a failure symbol most of the time. If it does go through, all the body slide files will not be installed, along with probably some other things. If I have to install manually, what files do I have to rename and how can I choose what a FOMOD usually sorts for me? Thank you for any help, and I hope whatever issue with NMM will be fixed at some point down the line. I hate vortex, and I know about the various versions of Mod Organizer I can try, but personally, the community updated versions of NMM rarely give me issues with what I use it for, and this is the only time I have an issue in.... probably 3-4 years of constantly playing with different mods.

EDIT: The earliest version of the mod I install is the one just before split files were remerged, and it works fine. I can choose all the options I prefer, build with bodyslide, get the perk menu working and so on (other than creature bellies). All versions after that are what give me installation failures through NMM.

If you delete the fomod directory entirely, and build the Bodyslide stuff yourself, you don't have to rename a single thing. Just copy your choice of ini files from the Optional directory to the base directory.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:04 am

markdf wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:Since I am not sure when or if the NMM way of installing the mod will be fixed does anybody know of any way to modify the files to allow NMM to install this? Currently, the mod will fail to install and will display a failure symbol most of the time. If it does go through, all the body slide files will not be installed, along with probably some other things. If I have to install manually, what files do I have to rename and how can I choose what a FOMOD usually sorts for me? Thank you for any help, and I hope whatever issue with NMM will be fixed at some point down the line. I hate vortex, and I know about the various versions of Mod Organizer I can try, but personally, the community updated versions of NMM rarely give me issues with what I use it for, and this is the only time I have an issue in.... probably 3-4 years of constantly playing with different mods.

If you delete the fomod directory entirely, and build the Bodyslide stuff yourself, you don't have to rename a single thing. Just copy your choice of ini files from the Optional directory to the base directory.

Oh thats it? That is simple enough, ill do that. Thank you for the quick response and all the work you have been doing.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby dnbonic » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:22 am

markdf wrote:
dnbonic wrote:The weighed down effect doesn't seem to work well with the animated wings ultimate mod.
Also, a suggestion : Might it be possible to add some sort of "rub belly" spell that reduces the struggle bar when digesting npcs? Might be a fun mechanic to help with stronger prey

Is there a "rub belly" animation you can suggest? And will people be bothered when half the time the hands are nowhere near the stomach, and the other half the time they sink into it?

Also, what exactly goes wrong with Animated Wings?

Not sure what animation would work, maybe the clapping one? I think that clipping is an inevitability with any animation sadly but if it bothers people they don't have to use it, or maybe you could add an option that disables the animation. With animated wings, if you fly while weighed down then leave flight mode, the weighed down effect seems to invert? As in you can walk around fine with a full belly but you are weighed down with an empty one. This could probably be fixed like if there was a reset weight and weighed down effect debug option or something
dnbonic
New to the forum

Postby ItanParker1997 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:39 am

markdf wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:I had just installed latest version of your mod from loverslab, and now when I’m pressing “continue the game” in the main menu, game is just closing

As it says in the original post, I can't do anything about a CTD unless you send me a NetscriptFramework crash log.

I’m sorry, but I don’t know where to search this file. Can you say me, where I need to take it please?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:56 am

I had just opened vortex again and it daid me this about skyrim. What does it mean? What it wants from me?
Attachments
Снимок экрана (13).png
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:46 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:I had just opened vortex again and it daid me this about skyrim. What does it mean? What it wants from me?

It means that you installed a mod for Skyrim Legendary Edition. You need to uninstall that mod.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:49 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:
markdf wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:I had just installed latest version of your mod from loverslab, and now when I’m pressing “continue the game” in the main menu, game is just closing

As it says in the original post, I can't do anything about a CTD unless you send me a NetscriptFramework crash log.

I’m sorry, but I don’t know where to search this file. Can you say me, where I need to take it please?

Check the Nexus page for NetscriptFramework, it will tell you where to find the log files.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ItanParker1997 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:24 am

markdf wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:I had just opened vortex again and it daid me this about skyrim. What does it mean? What it wants from me?

It means that you installed a mod for Skyrim Legendary Edition. You need to uninstall that mod.

thanks, i understand. But is it any way to understand which one is not for special edition? I just really don't know what it can be. All mods i downloaded are only that ones which need for refactor to work correctly
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:thanks, i understand. But is it any way to understand which one is not for special edition? I just really don't know what it can be. All mods i downloaded are only that ones which need for refactor to work correctly

From your screenshot, I'm guessing it's something called "Skyrim Config Menu", or something similar to that.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ItanParker1997 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:59 am

This is what i discovered. Is it that file you need? If yes, then i hope it'll help you to understand. If no, then where i need to search it?
One more thing i discovered. When i uninstalled latest version of your mod, despite the fact that error about mod for LE hadn't disappeared, game started working correctly. But now the problem is that all previous versions of refactor are also not working. The same thing. opening saved game then game finishes itself. Really can't understand what i done wrong and how to fix it
Attachments
NetScriptFramework.log.txt
is this that file you need?
(845 Bytes) Downloaded 34 times
Is it crashlog you need.png
Is it that crashlog you need?
my mods.png
there're all my mods. IS it possible to figure, which one is not for skyrim SE? If yes, then how?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:55 am

Some things I've noticed in the latest build:

- Setting bellies to skepticmech still uses Macross
- Setting items to defecate only works when the "defecate clothes/equipment separately" toggle is checked. This may be intentional, but it results in significantly over-sized bellies due to the equipment taking up its own space.
- W̶a̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶o̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶k̶u̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶p̶a̶r̶a̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶.̶ Oh wait, that was probably rebirthing? Forgot about that.
- My sleep-deprived mess of a brain might have missed this, but are invisibility methods no longer choosable?
- Unless I'm blind, I don't think the digest Items perk shows up in the perk tree. (can still be accessed from the alternate menu though)

Once again, fantastic work and progress
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zanotron » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:44 am

I have a glitch where every time I digest someone, My character just ups and dies. is there a reason for this, or is this a bug?
Zanotron
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:35 am

Just curious could anyone enlighten me on how to set up death alternative with this mod?
I'm new to using death alternative and am curious to get it working.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Vennaya » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:04 pm

Micro mode
Added a scooch of randomness to endo; if it causes problems for you, please let me know! I know I said I wouldn't add this feature, but it was actually a free side-effect of adding the code for Micro mode.

What exactly does this mean?
What's a micro mode, and what is a "scooch of randomness"? xD
Last edited by Vennaya on Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby mauler158 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:32 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:This is what i discovered.

it is located here Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash and then open the newest file, it should point to the problem file on line 15 or so. the file you have linked is from the staging folder which is where mods go before they're loaded into the game by vortex and aren't affected by the game itself.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:00 pm

mauler158 wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:This is what i discovered.

it is located here Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash and then open the newest file, it should point to the problem file on line 15 or so. the file you have linked is from the staging folder which is where mods go before they're loaded into the game by vortex and aren't affected by the game itself.

Thanks for the information! so then, this is crashing file
Attachments
Crash_2021_4_8_20-58-32.txt
(41.9 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game