Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8H

Postby Redicicle » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:18 pm

Hmm... I wonder how hard it would be to automatically generate image sets for every possible default random name. Quick guess says 100 male and 100 female names, 100 last names, and 10 images per name = 200000 images.

That's definitely too big for manual production but it's not too big for storing if the file size per image it's pretty small.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:37 am

My 100x100 city map "Woodstown." It has capacity for 268 people (you'd currently need to mod the game if you wanted to actually play with that many though). Despite the high population it is *not* high density. The density is just under 1 bed per 37 tiles. Slightly less dense than Basic.

Woodstown.png

Woodstown.zip
(170.64 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:15 pm

Dayum. Now that is impressive.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Thibs » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:43 pm

This might be a stupid question but I can't seem to figure out how to add picture to the game at all. I might just be overlooking something or have missed the part where it was stated. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby LostSoul13 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:28 am

Thibs wrote:This might be a stupid question but I can't seem to figure out how to add picture to the game at all. I might just be overlooking something or have missed the part where it was stated. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

In the game files you open UnbridledHedonism_Data then open StreamingAssets and then open Pictures. There you can put your pictures with the names for your characters. There are certain contexts for the pictures too such as CharacterName-Eaten or CharacterName-Horny. So for example, I have pictures for my character Tina, the four pictures I have being named Tina, Tina-Eaten, Tina-Full, and Tina-Horny. There are a few more context options too but I can't remember all of them. Also, if you have many characters, you can add more folders to the Pictures folder that are named after your characters.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomOfMars » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Redicicle wrote:My 100x100 city map "Woodstown." It has capacity for 268 people (you'd currently need to mod the game if you wanted to actually play with that many though). Despite the high population it is *not* high density. The density is just under 1 bed per 37 tiles. Slightly less dense than Basic.

Woodstown.png

Woodstown.zip

Are there particular settings that make a map as large as Woodstown fun? Also, I'm impressed with the sheer amount of work and how good it looks.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thibs » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:06 pm

LostSoul13 wrote:
Thibs wrote:This might be a stupid question but I can't seem to figure out how to add picture to the game at all. I might just be overlooking something or have missed the part where it was stated. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

In the game files you open UnbridledHedonism_Data then open StreamingAssets and then open Pictures. There you can put your pictures with the names for your characters. There are certain contexts for the pictures too such as CharacterName-Eaten or CharacterName-Horny. So for example, I have pictures for my character Tina, the four pictures I have being named Tina, Tina-Eaten, Tina-Full, and Tina-Horny. There are a few more context options too but I can't remember all of them. Also, if you have many characters, you can add more folders to the Pictures folder that are named after your characters.

Yeah that's where I put the pictures but they don't show up in game so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Scratch that, I had the pictures saved with the last name so I had to go put them into a game and edit which picture they were using and they're working fine now. Thank you!
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:17 pm

PhantomOfMars wrote:
Redicicle wrote:My 100x100 city map "Woodstown." It has capacity for 268 people (you'd currently need to mod the game if you wanted to actually play with that many though). Despite the high population it is *not* high density. The density is just under 1 bed per 37 tiles. Slightly less dense than Basic.

Woodstown.png

Woodstown.zip

Are there particular settings that make a map as large as Woodstown fun? Also, I'm impressed with the sheer amount of work and how good it looks.

I tend to have settings where:
1. new people spawn.
2. Digestion takes awhile, often 0.25-0.5 speed. So you need to be kinda careful after eating someone but you have more time to beg, struggle, scream, or enjoy yourself if you get eaten.
3. Help prey bias is high.
4. Pred hunt bias is maxed and everyone is pred.

So I usually play where I need to be pretty sneaky to actually eat someone and finish digesting them, or just really aggressive. I also like that on these settings and such a big map the AI will very often eat people.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhantomOfMars » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:38 pm

So I've set up a 60 by 60 with 27 beds and it does seem to help characters get eaten, while also reducing the chatter of basic socialization texts.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redicicle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:31 pm

PhantomOfMars wrote:So I've set up a 60 by 60 with 27 beds and it does seem to help characters get eaten, while also reducing the chatter of basic socialization texts.

hmm. Well that's a density of one bed per 133 tiles so that's really sparsely populated lol. Especially considering that the total global rate of collisions between characters (where they occupy the same tile) should go up with the number of characters multiplied by the character density if we assume their behavior is completely random (which it isn't).

A priori that would be expected to have something like 1/7th the collisions of doubledorm and a bit over half the collisions of basic (despite having 125% more characters). So each character is randomly running into 1/4th the number of other characters compared to basic.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhantomOfMars » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Redicicle wrote:
PhantomOfMars wrote:So I've set up a 60 by 60 with 27 beds and it does seem to help characters get eaten, while also reducing the chatter of basic socialization texts.

hmm. Well that's a density of one bed per 133 tiles so that's really sparsely populated lol. Especially considering that the total global rate of collisions between characters (where they occupy the same tile) should go up with the number of characters multiplied by the character density if we assume their behavior is completely random (which it isn't).

A priori that would be expected to have something like 1/7th the collisions of doubledorm and a bit over half the collisions of basic (despite having 125% more characters). So each character is randomly running into 1/4th the number of other characters compared to basic.

I hadn't done the math on it, but this makes sense and I see that I can add a fair number of extra beds now. I did try to keep the number of showers and cafeteria tiles low so as to cause more interactions around them, but I do think that upping the density would be a little helpful.

I am running a setting with very little help being given out and me rigging the preds to try to find prey as opposed to just sitting around eating sandwiches. What's been fun to work on is trying to get the new villager rate to match the rate of loss.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby RhinoSalt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:20 pm

Redicicle wrote:My 100x100 city map "Woodstown." It has capacity for 268 people (you'd currently need to mod the game if you wanted to actually play with that many though).

Has that been done? I haven't been keeping up with this thread, sorry.
Really impressive stuff, by the way.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 pm

RhinoSalt wrote:
Redicicle wrote:My 100x100 city map "Woodstown." It has capacity for 268 people (you'd currently need to mod the game if you wanted to actually play with that many though).

Not that I know of but I could open it in Unity and figure out what needs to be adjusted to allow that (or just a general unclamp sliders mod). Or take a different approach and Cheat Engine a running instance to increase the autospawn maximum.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MadEnough » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:23 pm

Would it be possible to develop some trait/quirk-specific dialogue? Like, does the dialogue currently allow for conditionals like actorhastrait [] or targethastrait[]? Might be a way for us to add more personality to our characters. If that's possible on the shared document, I'm sure collectively we'd add quite a bit of content.

Examples might be characters with "high capacity" bragging about room for more with the tauntprey or playfulteaseprey actions, or "traitor" saying something like "I can't believe you fell for that."
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tetrahedra » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:51 am

MadEnough wrote:Would it be possible to develop some trait/quirk-specific dialogue? Like, does the dialogue currently allow for conditionals like actorhastrait [] or targethastrait[]? Might be a way for us to add more personality to our characters. If that's possible on the shared document, I'm sure collectively we'd add quite a bit of content.

Examples might be characters with "high capacity" bragging about room for more with the tauntprey or playfulteaseprey actions, or "traitor" saying something like "I can't believe you fell for that."

seconding this, sounds great
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:41 am

MadEnough wrote:Would it be possible to develop some trait/quirk-specific dialogue? Like, does the dialogue currently allow for conditionals like actorhastrait [] or targethastrait[]? Might be a way for us to add more personality to our characters. If that's possible on the shared document, I'm sure collectively we'd add quite a bit of content.

Thirded, hah. Love this idea, and I feel it would add a lot to the characters feeling different to one another as you interact with them. I didn't know there was a shared document, but I'd certainly be up for contributing a few lines if this idea went ahead.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Gibberish » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:04 pm

Anyone have any compilations of pictures for characters in this game I felt like asking before scouring the internet. That or trying and failing miserably to draw them...so any one want to send me pics? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby RhinoSalt » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:34 pm

Redicicle wrote:
RhinoSalt wrote:

Not that I know of but I could open it in Unity and figure out what needs to be adjusted to allow that (or just a general unclamp sliders mod). Or take a different approach and Cheat Engine a running instance to increase the autospawn maximum.

If possible, that'd be much appreciated. Not sure how the AI would handle it, though.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:00 am

Gibberish wrote:Anyone have any compilations of pictures for characters in this game I felt like asking before scouring the internet. That or trying and failing miserably to draw them...so any one want to send me pics? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that all depends on what you're looking for.

I Have an "Archive" on my computer of humans/demis. But of course a good 90% are 'hyper' up top. If you're looking for something a bit more... "natural" sized I don't have many. XD
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gibberish » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Send me like a couple sets for the game. Honestly at this point I am not really picky. Though I do prefer natural sized. Hyper is nice to especially with breast vore.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game