CarnivorousVixen's Gameboy games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sam and Dan's Halloween Full Game Available

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Skittles209 wrote:MEGA failed to load because

The file "https://na.static.mega.co.nz/3/js/vendor/dexie_64ce78b5dd7e8b3b3f2df167185cf37f1bdfbbaa06df1c70a08efb0a1e57aeb2.js" is corrupt.

Please click OK to refresh and try again.

If the problem persists, please try disabling all third-party browser extensions, update your browser and MEGA browser extension to the latest version. If that does not help, contact [email protected]

BrowserID: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 10.0; win64; x64; rv:70.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/70.0
Static server: https://na.static.mega.co.nz/3/
Flipped to default static: no
Date/time: 2019-10-31T03:02:40.824Z

Did you try to download it again? I just did to test and it worked fine

Working now. I think the site was working well. A different game hosted on mega worked well when this one was still spouting the same message.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Bright » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 am

I like this game. Though I only got the bad ending.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Wollffett » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:30 am

Can someone please for the love of god give me a guide or something cause i'm pretty sure i'm retarded.
12 play through's and many hours later I've gotten nothing but the bad ending please somebody help.
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Norio » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:35 pm

Where can I find the shirt for the balls bra?
Norio
New to the forum

Postby equino » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Norio wrote:Where can I find the shirt for the balls bra?

back out of the maze, and explore the different areas of the forest. There is someone in the forest that will give you the shirt after you've been given the quest.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby rzq1 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Just found this game. Seems interesting. Why did you make it for gb? Do you have experience with gb rom hacks?
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:11 pm

rzq1 wrote:Just found this game. Seems interesting. Why did you make it for gb? Do you have experience with gb rom hacks?

No experience with rom hacks, just used GB Studio and it was really easy to use. The Gameboy is one of my favorite systems plus it's cool to be able to make a game that can be played on a real console
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Bright wrote:I like this game. Though I only got the bad ending.

Happy to hear. And ya Gotta look around and explore to find and do everything
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Norio » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:17 pm

equino wrote:

back out of the maze, and explore the different areas of the forest. There is someone in the forest that will give you the shirt after you've been given the quest.

I've spoken to every NPC in the forest after being given the quest and no one gave me the shirt.
The game either bugged out or I'm not paying enough attention.
Here's an album you can check to give me more directions, maybe I've missed an area, idk
Https://imgur.com/a/X9D44z0

The only NPC missing is the one that wanted to be eaten, and it would have made a lot of sense if it dropped a shirt, but that wasn't the case.
Norio
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Norio wrote:
equino wrote:

I've spoken to every NPC in the forest after being given the quest and no one gave me the shirt.
The game either bugged out or I'm not paying enough attention.
Here's an album you can check to give me more directions, maybe I've missed an area, idk
Https://imgur.com/a/X9D44z0

The only NPC missing is the one that wanted to be eaten, and it would have made a lot of sense if it dropped a shirt, but that wasn't the case.

Spoiler: show
Theres a hidden area in the part with the girl who wants to be eaten, the entrance is in the top right corner
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Norio » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Norio
New to the forum

Sam and Dan Gameboy RPG Bonus Story update

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:27 am

Bonus story update is here! https://mega.nz/#!7B9xSIoC!LP7-52qhuFPg ... CZVIg65msM

This short extra story sees Sam and Dan go to a club, but then some things happen with some of the other friends including Chocola, Alice, Miranda, and yours truely

Turns out when trying to load the bonus story from a save file from the previous version, the game kind of freaked out, so I've included a save file in the download that will start you at the bonus story if you want to do that
Attachments
bonus story.png
bonus story.png (11.19 KiB) Viewed 1545 times
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Sam and Dan Gameboy RPG Bonus Story update

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:30 am

With the bonus story update coming out, I think now would be the proper time to share 100% walkthrough to the game, created with Sarah's blessing, of course.

There is a ton of content for this game that is locked behind optional objectives, and I feel as though a lot of people missed out on what this game could really offer. Believe me, the secret content and bonus story were definitely worth giving this game a second playthrough, and I hope you don't sleep on this!
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Loved the bouns part kinda sad that there was no digesting going on and there weren't any people you could eat/get eaten by
Wollffett
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:20 pm

Wollffett wrote:Loved the bouns part kinda sad that there was no digesting going on and there weren't any people you could eat/get eaten by

Got another project in the works that will have some more
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brrt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:39 pm

It is rare to find a project that has colorful gameboy styles. But I get a lot of attention, when you have another project, I will be waiting to play it. :-D
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:04 pm

brrt wrote:It is rare to find a project that has colorful gameboy styles. But I get a lot of attention, when you have another project, I will be waiting to play it. :-D

Ahh thank youu
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:38 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:With the bonus story update coming out, I think now would be the proper time to share 100% walkthrough to the game, created with Sarah's blessing, of course.

There is a ton of content for this game that is locked behind optional objectives, and I feel as though a lot of people missed out on what this game could really offer. Believe me, the secret content and bonus story were definitely worth giving this game a second playthrough, and I hope you don't sleep on this!

how do you get to the CV scene?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

CarnivorousVixen's Gameboy games

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:10 pm

(This was the Sam and Dan's Halloween thread but since my Gameboy projects tend to be smaller I thought I'd start including them all in one thread)

Began working on a side project, this one starts a Rabid Skull member (an all female dog group debuting in Chocola RPG episode 2) and the graphics are -very- Pokemon inspired. Story details ?I can give at the moment are that the player is sent on a mission from the boss to steal a product from a company (reminiscent of the Silph Co events I think). Won't be too long of a game but will have hidden scenes and optional stuff and such. This is also my first game where the player is a bad guy which I thought would be a fun change from my other things
Attachments
skull preview.png
skull preview.png (18.38 KiB) Viewed 725 times
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: CarnivorousVixen's Gameboy games

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:00 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:(This was the Sam and Dan's Halloween thread but since my Gameboy projects tend to be smaller I thought I'd start including them all in one thread)

Began working on a side project, this one starts a Rabid Skull member (an all female dog group debuting in Chocola RPG episode 2) and the graphics are -very- Pokemon inspired. Story details ?I can give at the moment are that the player is sent on a mission from the boss to steal a product from a company (reminiscent of the Silph Co events I think). Won't be too long of a game but will have hidden scenes and optional stuff and such. This is also my first game where the player is a bad guy which I thought would be a fun change from my other things

The king that the boss wanted stolen was maybe something she could use in order to hypnotize all the people at the competition, or at least a magical book that teaches her how to do that. As for hidden scenes and other stuff, may I suggest that the rabbit skull member we're play as would have to find...new ways to defeat some enemies? Since trying to face them head on would more often then not just make them dinner for their enemies. Like there a guard in the way, you must find either something to distract the guard, or get the drop on her.
Persona59523
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game