Shaman Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Shaman Quest

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Hey guys,

The demo for Shaman Quest is ready! It features the full first release with the first town, first mission and returning characters. Right now the demo has 6 scenes, but I'm planning to release a 7th that will include an animation so you guys can get a feel for what the full game will really be like.

What's this? OwO
Shaman quest is a RPG and the sequel to FMHD, a game started by hungryxgirl, and finished/remade in many parts by me. The game follows the story of Dani and Pam after they travelled to the realm of gods and goddesses. Many characters from the first game will be returning as well a few new playable characters with intertwining storylines. The second release of the game is set to be released this month featuring a revamped Galgar Oasis set 10 years into the future.

Like FMHD, the game is female pred and male/female prey. It focuses on oral vore, but also will also include AV, Absorption,UB, BV, facesitting, and eproctophilia. Other fetishes may be included by request.

Scene content:
The demo has a male and female protagonist with most scenes involving them both. The boss scene will just involve the male protagonist. For the full game, if you guys decide to support it, there is an arc with just a female protagonist, and many scenes involving f/f if that's what you're into. Pure f/f scenes can also be requested. The only scenes that I don't do are...hard vore, anything involving blood, and CV. The games are centered around female preds so I'd prefer to stick to that, but seeing as femboys have become more popular lately, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to the idea if it had enough support behind it. Such scenes though, wouldn't be part of the main storyline, but optional side scenes for those who enjoy them. :gulp: There will be both willing and unwilling scenes.

Game and community:
Shaman Quest Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/btd3ggxr ... o.zip/file
Discord server: https://discord.gg/pfXtEWHS9b

If any of you run into any bugs or problems feel free to report them here, or on our discord server! The second release is scheduled to be completed by the end of the month and features 7+ scenes and an entirely new version of Galgar village.

SubscribeStar/Paypal:

Supporting this game gets you access to all my projects. Meaning if you subscribe to get access to further releases of Shaman quest, you also essentially buy the completed full version of FMHD. If you have any problems getting the download for that or have questions shoot me a message here, or on our discord.

For those of you who were interested in subscribing to support the game and future projects, there will be two options. The first is SubscribeStar, and the second will be Paypal/Discord connection as SubscribeStar doesn't support our Paypal friends. If you decide to go with PayPal, you would need to join the discord server to check our subscriber channels for updates and new game downloads. If you guys have any questions or comments, as always, feel free to drop em below, or if you want to reach me faster, shoot me a message on Discord.

Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think! :gulp:
Attachments
screenshot1.PNG
screenshot2.PNG
screenshot3.PNG
screenshot4.PNG
Last edited by Raiden264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 12 times in total.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Re: Shaman Quest

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:19 pm

what is shaman quest. What can we expect to see. What are the scenes like. Are there any screenshots?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby vore2412 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:27 pm

So we are already encountering errors with pictures for the Kappa if you choose to lose to her (BTW, it's almost impossible to lose to her unless you do surrender).
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:56 pm

Well, what is it? What kind of game is it? What types of vore does it have? what kind of secondary fetishes does it have? Is it player pred or player prey? You could do to be a bit more informative.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:08 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Well, what is it? What kind of game is it? What types of vore does it have? what kind of secondary fetishes does it have? Is it player pred or player prey? You could do to be a bit more informative.

If you've played Forest Monster HD you should already have some idea. If you haven't, then you'll be in the dark. Go play Forest Monster HD first and then come back.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:25 am

vore2412 wrote:
DevourerOfLolis wrote:Well, what is it? What kind of game is it? What types of vore does it have? what kind of secondary fetishes does it have? Is it player pred or player prey? You could do to be a bit more informative.

If you've played Forest Monster HD you should already have some idea. If you haven't, then you'll be in the dark. Go play Forest Monster HD first and then come back.
So it's male protagonist prey and female monsters?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am

Hey guys, I've added a better description and included some screenshots. Sorry about that! I'll be reuploading the demo tonight too to resolve any issues with the enemies.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:05 am

If this is a continuation of FMHD, does that mean there is a chance to see Megan the sheep girl in this game? She was great and would be amazing to see her again. But it's your game so I understand if there are certain characters you can't bring back. Also there is an issue with the Kappa.png which it does not contain it. I'm not sure if you put it in but when you lose against kappa, it tells me its missing the png for kappa. Overall, great game!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:08 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:If this is a continuation of FMHD, does that mean there is a chance to see Megan the sheep girl in this game? She was great and would be amazing to see her again. But it's your game so I understand if there are certain characters you can't bring back. Also there is an issue with the Kappa.png which it does not contain it. I'm not sure if you put it in but when you lose against kappa, it tells me its missing the png for kappa. Overall, great game!

Thanks lazylegion :D. I don't have any qualms about bringing back monstergirls from FMHD, so I wouldn't rule out her return. :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:36 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:If this is a continuation of FMHD, does that mean there is a chance to see Megan the sheep girl in this game? She was great and would be amazing to see her again. But it's your game so I understand if there are certain characters you can't bring back. Also there is an issue with the Kappa.png which it does not contain it. I'm not sure if you put it in but when you lose against kappa, it tells me its missing the png for kappa. Overall, great game!

Thanks lazylegion :D. I don't have any qualms about bringing back monstergirls from FMHD, so I wouldn't rule out her return. :gulp:

Good to know! Also in that post I did mention an issue with thepng with kappa. I get an error because there is no png for kappa. So just want to tell you that.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby dk900 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:47 pm

There is no willing vore anymore?
dk900
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:59 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:

Good to know! Also in that post I did mention an issue with thepng with kappa. I get an error because there is no png for kappa. So just want to tell you that.

Yep, its been reported and will be patched tonight.

dk900 wrote:There is no willing vore anymore?

Oh, no. There will be both unwilling AND willing vore. That's not changing.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 pm

If that's the case then this is not my cup of tea. Hate male prey and don't like playing exclusively as prey.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:

If that's the case then this is not my cup of tea. Hate male prey and don't like playing exclusively as prey.

Not gonna lie, most of the scenes will be played as prey. This is the way FMHD was set up, and I wanted to continue the trend not taking too much from what the original audience enjoyed. HOWEVER...there will be plenty of f/f scenes in game. In fact, release 2.0 is centered entirely around f/f scenes, with 10 of them being just that. I'm open to having custom scenes with a playable female pred as well. Though, I won't say there will be many of those unless the community requests it. It's why I keep a suggestions channel, to get a better idea of what players would like to see. Though, if what makes the most of the game is not your cup of tea, I'm sure you'll find a game that is! I personally think Mysta does a great job with his female pred. :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:01 am

Will there be unbirth? Forest Monster mentioned unbirth or was listed as such and I never found any unbirth in that game.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby farmlover » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:12 am

This looks great so far! I count the Kappa, Butterfly, Fire Elemental and Troll loss scenes, but I can't find the other two. Is there any progression beyond saving Ivan yet, or is that for the next update?

Also, in a couple of lines in the Butterfly loss scene, she's called a fairy. Not sure if you changed what she was during development and they got missed.
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastysnackanon » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 am

If anyone wants to fix the kappa error in game, just copy the kappa image from the enemies folder to the pictures folder.
copy this--> Shaman Quest Demo\www\img\enemies\kappa
to--> Shaman Quest Demo\www\img\pictures
Doing this causes the error to go away
*edit* be sure to copy the image instead of moving it, moving or deleting the image from the enemies folder causes the encounter to freeze the game
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:39 pm

farmlover wrote:This looks great so far! I count the Kappa, Butterfly, Fire Elemental and Troll loss scenes, but I can't find the other two. Is there any progression beyond saving Ivan yet, or is that for the next update?

Also, in a couple of lines in the Butterfly loss scene, she's called a fairy. Not sure if you changed what she was during development and they got missed.

Two more scenes in the cave on the way to the fire elemental, requires beating the elemental first.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:23 am

Skittles209 wrote:Will there be unbirth? Forest Monster mentioned unbirth or was listed as such and I never found any unbirth in that game.

There were UB scenes in FMHD, not near as many as OV though. There will be a greater mix of these in Shaman Quest. I'd like to have at least one of the big three (OV, UB, and AV) in each release. Also a better mix of willing and unwilling scenes :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby bunnyboy617 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:00 am

You contribute so much to this fetish, thank you for your dedication. :)
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game