Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Refactor Addons Released)

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:59 am

It’s so cool that this mod finally works with refactor! I was waiting that for so long! Thank you man! It’s almost perfect for me! The only thing I had noticed is when somebody starts communication with me about one of the scenes here, i can’t see first dialogue. Only after I’ll made my choice. But I can’t see from what that started. And other mistake, sometimes events from this mode starts when I’m into someone’s belly, this can often be reason of game mistakes
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby LostCause » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:19 am

I tried out the 1.0a version and everything appears to work just fine, nice work. The only "issue" I had was that while it was preparing to start a SL scene (it's a bit slow to start them on my setup for some reason, not sure if that's normal) the partner suddenly started dialogue asking to be swallowed. While it was fine in this case because the dialogue instantly closed once the SL scene actually started I expect this may cause weird issues if, for example, the NPC chose to suddenly force themselves down the player's throat right before a SL scene starts. Not sure what you could do about it though. If I encounter any issues or weirdness when I next play I'll let you know.

I also installed your new burp addon and at some point the burping got 'stuck' on my character permanently. Despite not doing anything vore related for a long time my character kept burping every so often, this persisted when changing zones multiple times, during dialogue, during SL scenes, even during other facial animations. If you want me to try it on a new save to see if it happens every time I'll do so later, but for now I'm busy with others things.

Thanks for sharing your addons.
LostCause
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:17 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:It’s so cool that this mod finally works with refactor! I was waiting that for so long! Thank you man! It’s almost perfect for me! The only thing I had noticed is when somebody starts communication with me about one of the scenes here, i can’t see first dialogue. Only after I’ll made my choice. But I can’t see from what that started. And other mistake, sometimes events from this mode starts when I’m into someone’s belly, this can often be reason of game mistakes

If I understand you correctly, I'm not entirely sure how to fix your first problem, as it doesn't seem to happen to me. The second problem I can definitely address.

LostCause wrote:The only "issue" I had was that while it was preparing to start a SL scene (it's a bit slow to start them on my setup for some reason, not sure if that's normal) the partner suddenly started dialogue asking to be swallowed. While it was fine in this case because the dialogue instantly closed once the SL scene actually started I expect this may cause weird issues if, for example, the NPC chose to suddenly force themselves down the player's throat right before a SL scene starts. Not sure what you could do about it though. If I encounter any issues or weirdness when I next play I'll let you know.

Unfortunately, I'm unsure how to detect sexlab scenes. I know that refactor somehow does it without making it a dependency, so I might be able to figure it out at some point.

LostCause wrote:I also installed your new burp addon and at some point the burping got 'stuck' on my character permanently. Despite not doing anything vore related for a long time my character kept burping every so often, this persisted when changing zones multiple times, during dialogue, during SL scenes, even during other facial animations. If you want me to try it on a new save to see if it happens every time I'll do so later, but for now I'm busy with others things.

I should have expected that. Atm the script relies on excretion to get rid of the burping magic effect, so some weird situations would probably result in it sticking around. If you want to fix your save while I'm fixing it, just dispel the magic effect.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redycter » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:10 am

I don’t know the reason, but no care what I choice, if I’ll be prey in any event added by this mode, Its ALWAYS digestion starts. I had NEVER been in someone’s safe belly after events of this mod. And one more thing. In the refactor I turned on only male predators. And in your mods only Male activated. But now nobody female is not in the events, even as preys. Can you make regulators to regulate, who can be in events of your mod as prey, and who can be as predator. Because I want male predators and anybody preys. Is it possible?
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Timo2141 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:36 pm

I dont know mayby its a bug but after talking to a innkeeper and asking "can i rent a "privat" room?" i get no dialog and "ForceGreet" (i use the Refactor Mod)
Timo2141
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 pm

Redycter wrote:I don’t know the reason, but no care what I choice, if I’ll be prey in any event added by this mode, Its ALWAYS digestion starts. I had NEVER been in someone’s safe belly after events of this mod. And one more thing. In the refactor I turned on only male predators. And in your mods only Male activated. But now nobody female is not in the events, even as preys. Can you make regulators to regulate, who can be in events of your mod as prey, and who can be as predator. Because I want male predators and anybody preys. Is it possible?

I can see about adding individual gender conditions. That'll probably be in the next version. The only reason I haven't implemented that until now is because I use a mod that converts every NPC to females, so I never had to personally worry about it.

Timo2141 wrote:I dont know mayby its a bug but after talking to a innkeeper and asking "can i rent a "privat" room?" i get no dialog and "ForceGreet" (i use the Refactor Mod)

My mod doesn't touch the base Refactor dialogue quests, so I doubt that's an Approach bug.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Timo2141 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:36 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Redycter wrote:I don’t know the reason, but no care what I choice, if I’ll be prey in any event added by this mode, Its ALWAYS digestion starts. I had NEVER been in someone’s safe belly after events of this mod. And one more thing. In the refactor I turned on only male predators. And in your mods only Male activated. But now nobody female is not in the events, even as preys. Can you make regulators to regulate, who can be in events of your mod as prey, and who can be as predator. Because I want male predators and anybody preys. Is it possible?

I can see about adding individual gender conditions. That'll probably be in the next version. The only reason I haven't implemented that until now is because I use a mod that converts every NPC to females, so I never had to personally worry about it.

Timo2141 wrote:I dont know mayby its a bug but after talking to a innkeeper and asking "can i rent a "privat" room?" i get no dialog and "ForceGreet" (i use the Refactor Mod)

My mod doesn't touch the base Refactor dialogue quests, so I doubt that's an Approach bug.

Oh sorry wrong Dialog mod (Devourment Dialogue - v3.0 Prototype for Refactor!) no sofar, you mod is working for me just some small bug like a NPC (Guard) approach me and leaves, but nothing happens
Timo2141
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:15 pm

Timo2141 wrote:no sofar, you mod is working for me just some small bug like a NPC (Guard) approach me and leaves, but nothing happens

Those kinds of occurrences should be less frequent in the new version I'm working on, hopefully.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Timo2141 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Okey know i've got the issue with the MCM (MCM settings are blank)
Timo2141
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:14 pm

Timo2141 wrote:Okey know i've got the issue with the MCM (MCM settings are blank)

This should hopefully (fingers crossed) be fixed in the latest version I just posted. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to use an older/not broken or fresh save.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:28 pm

When I try to download the latest version, Mediafire tells me it's been blocked, apparently in connection with a 'valid DMCA request'.

I guess you infringed some-ones copyright with your vore dialogue addon addon??

On a side note, love your work here Cacame! I was particularly glad to see how well our mods work together... Now I just need some more content for player prey!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:57 pm

Gherking wrote:When I try to download the latest version, Mediafire tells me it's been blocked, apparently in connection with a 'valid DMCA request'.

I guess you infringed some-ones copyright with your vore dialogue addon addon??

On a side note, love your work here Cacame! I was particularly glad to see how well our mods work together... Now I just need some more content for player prey!

W̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ Or not? It seems like I accidentally uploaded an empty .rar file, and downloads are showing up now that I replaced it with the proper one :silly:

Also, thanks! I think your mod is great too! The amount of variety is staggering, and I commend you for wrestling with the CK's dialogue system for all of it.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:10 am

Yup, it's working now!

Haha, it definitely has been a struggle sometimes... But between the CK for creating new records and updating their text, and xEdit for correcting scripts and miscellaneous record details, it's not too bad.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Oop, well that happened.
Had a Vigilant of Stendarr approach and force her way down my char's throat... it instantly turned her "HOSTILE" and there was no yielding.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Oop, well that happened.
Had a Vigilant of Stendarr approach and force her way down my char's throat... it instantly turned her "HOSTILE" and there was no yielding.

Yeah, in hindsight I should have added a toggle for that one in particular. It is odd to me that it would turn them hostile though, as that is flagged as consentual.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:50 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Oop, well that happened.

Yeah, in hindsight I should have added a toggle for that one in particular. It is odd to me that it would turn them hostile though, as that is flagged as consentual.

Had no choice but to load my game. [and lose 10 minutes of walking.]
I couldn't yield to them and they were out for blood.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby LostCause » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Could you not use SCAonactor with the console?
LostCause
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:21 pm

Redycter wrote:Can you make regulators to regulate, who can be in events of your mod as prey, and who can be as predator. Because I want male predators and anybody preys. Is it possible?

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Oop, well that happened. Had a Vigilant of Stendarr approach and force her way down my char's throat... it instantly turned her "HOSTILE" and there was no yielding.

Just added MCM toggles to address both of these issues in the newest update! It does require a f̶r̶e̶s̶h̶ clean save, unfortunately.
Last edited by CacameAwemedinade on Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:31 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:Just added MCM toggles to address both of these issues in the newest update! It does require a fresh save, unfortunately.

Fresh save, so completely new character? Aww man. v.v
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:Just added MCM toggles to address both of these issues in the newest update! It does require a fresh save, unfortunately.

Fresh save, so completely new character? Aww man. v.v

M̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶i̶i̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶s̶a̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶
Scratch that, a clean save should be sufficient.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game