Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Hellman » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:49 am

In Forest Monster HD 10.8.1 I can not get the witch in the first town in the cabin and when you beat the centaur south of the lake the game has her Image stuck covering the screen. Any way the fix these?
Hellman
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:50 am

Hellman wrote:In Forest Monster HD 10.8.1 I can not get the witch in the first town in the cabin and when you beat the centaur south of the lake the game has her Image stuck covering the screen. Any way the fix these?

Yep. I'm working on a patch this month. It'll fix the latest reported bugs, add two new scenes, and update the scene replay theater to house the newer scenes
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Hellman » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:47 am

Thank you.
Hellman
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:58 pm

the last version is the 9-5 right ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:29 am

frosthunter wrote:the last version is the 9-5 right ?

For now, yep. New version will be 10.0
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Tom180 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:19 am

I still can't find the chaos key in the desert
Tom180
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:19 am

Tom180 wrote:I still can't find the chaos key in the desert

Hey tom check out the pictures below. Also, if you're having troubles, consider joining our discord. We have some channels there were other players and myself can help ya out. I do check the forum here as well, but discord notifications reach me much more quickly. C:

Also we do have guides that VigorousJazzHands wrote up as well! It's a pretty solid list of scenes you can find in the game as well as a walkthrough.
Attachments
chaosKeyLocation.PNG
chaosKeyLocation2.PNG
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Matteo42 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:18 pm

So I think I found a glitch... maybe
spoilers down below!!

So I played for a lil bit, did some quests here and there, finished the butterfly (important I guess) and then, while looking for that damn empty honey pot or those sheep, I came across the huge centaur next to the pond. Fought her, won, and now it's frozen on the png of the centaur. Her little "damn, you're tough" dialogue came, then this came up and didn't leave. Do note, MC still told the horse that he's looking for the butterfly, despite her being domesticated already

oh and btw unless my ass glitched the scene with the fox girl, all light just vanishes when she eats MC and goes into that tunnel, and no controls work

Idk if you're still working on this game, Raiden, but if you are... idk, fixing prolly isn't that very important anyway haha
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thunder987654 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:00 pm

hmm ok i have ben playing this game for over 2 years now... and i still seem to get the "Script Khas awesome lights effects' line 263 RGSSError occurred. disposed bitmap" ...is it ever going to be fixed because it is really frustrating... also... i really do wish there was more then 16 save slots... i tend to always try to have one save slot for each encounter that i do...
Thunder987654
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Mon May 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Thunder987654 wrote:hmm ok i have ben playing this game for over 2 years now... and i still seem to get the "Script Khas awesome lights effects' line 263 RGSSError occurred. disposed bitmap" ...is it ever going to be fixed because it is really frustrating... also... i really do wish there was more then 16 save slots... i tend to always try to have one save slot for each encounter that i do...

Just so you know they do have the theater in the game so you can just rewatch scenes at will so you don't need all the save slots
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby S4m61 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 am

I still can't find the "hooney jar" in the quest "Not the bees!" please someone help me
S4m61
New to the forum

Postby mido45 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum as my PC is a bit old and can't run the game. any of you know any possibilities to play it on android or if there is a mobile version? Thanks for your help.
mido45
New to the forum

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:06 am

mido45 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum as my PC is a bit old and can't run the game. any of you know any possibilities to play it on android or if there is a mobile version? Thanks for your help.

I don't think there's any official support for it, but from what I understand there are some people on Raiv's Discord server who got it working on Android. You might have to ask them.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby S4m61 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:47 am

I can't find the "empty hooney jar" for the quest: "Not the Bees!"
Can someone help me?
S4m61
New to the forum

Postby DiseWon » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:42 am

Hello, please help me. I can't download the game from the link. I am from Russia, I use a vpn.
DiseWon
New to the forum

Postby Holllo » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:57 am

Is this game actually working? I tried to play it on Android, but after getting out of the first room the game crashes saying the music "Shaman" is missing. Even though i checked the files and its there.
On the pc it also crashes when getting out of the first room, but now blaming another file that is indeed there.
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Postby ZekromPlayer » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello, I just wanted to say that you did a really good job making this game and the effort put into it easily shows.

Aside from that, I just have two questions after beating the game:
1) I couldn't find a way to access the alraune scene in haybale village and I wanted to know what the method is.
2) Is there any use for the slime orb after you defeat the slime?
ZekromPlayer
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:22 pm

Holllo wrote:Is this game actually working? I tried to play it on Android, but after getting out of the first room the game crashes saying the music "Shaman" is missing. Even though i checked the files and its there.
On the pc it also crashes when getting out of the first room, but now blaming another file that is indeed there.

Hey hollo, I can't really support any issues on mobile for FMHD but for the PC issue, would you mind sending me a screenshot on our discord or even posting it here? I'd like to take a closer look. I'm actually focused on patches and a small update for FMHD this month so I can knock that out for ya.

ZekromPlayer wrote:Hello, I just wanted to say that you did a really good job making this game and the effort put into it easily shows.

Aside from that, I just have two questions after beating the game:
1) I couldn't find a way to access the alraune scene in haybale village and I wanted to know what the method is.
2) Is there any use for the slime orb after you defeat the slime?

Hey Zekrom thanks so much :D
For the alraune:
Spoiler: show
You can get that scene by wandering around inbetween the sunflowers. Eventually she can appear there as a random encounter, and to get the scene you'd just need to lose or give up.

Slime orb:
Spoiler: show
Sooooo not just yet. I am planning something for the orbs to be used for in a future update. :)
Raiden264
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 pm

Is there a way to make it full screen? I assumed the 'HD' part meant that it could be at least 1080p
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:48 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Is there a way to make it full screen? I assumed the 'HD' part meant that it could be at least 1080p

Hey Markus, you can use alt enter to make it full screen and also F1 to access game window settings and select "launch in full screen" to have it always start that way. If you're talking about the black border around the game window in full screen, that's just the way VX ace games are out of the box. It may be changed, but would require a custom script that could break save files and cause other problems.
Raiden264
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game