Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby DawiKhazzad » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pm

I think that the latest update might have broken strangers again, unless you completely removed it. I was messing around a bit and don't get any prompts at all for either pred or prey, while the last one worked fine.
DawiKhazzad
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:58 pm

DawiKhazzad wrote:I think that the latest update might have broken strangers again, unless you completely removed it. I was messing around a bit and don't get any prompts at all for either pred or prey, while the last one worked fine.

Yeah as usual Stranger is an impossible pain in the ass. It would probably be easier at this point to rip all the text, delete it totally, and manually re-implement it. I'm working on fixing it, among other things. Less time to work on these things now that I have a job again.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Also be warned, I noticed that there's a scat refernece when you select the "too cute to be gurgled up" comment. Prey's reacting like a lover so that should narrow it down.

Also I found out how the revivify works so we're good.

Howeevr I Did notice that Reviving others resets their standing with you. [boo]
Attachments
ScreenShot5.png
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Also be warned, I noticed that there's a scat refernece when you select the "too cute to be gurgled up" comment. Prey's reacting like a lover so that should narrow it down.

Also I found out how the revivify works so we're good.

Howeevr I Did notice that Reviving others resets their standing with you. [boo]

Thanks for noticing, and especially getting a screenshot, that really helps. I'll get it fixed with the next version. With 1300 responses, I was sure I was bound to miss some...

It resets their relationship? Weird... Do you mean with my spell, or vanilla reformation? I can fix my spell if it does that, but you should tell Mark if it's vanilla. I had a theory about it overflowing back to -4 if it was already at 4...
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:38 am

Basically I spawned in a wench using "Immersive Wenches" and changed their relationship to me to be "Lover"

Digested her, vanilla-revived her [via belly] and she acted like she was back to 0.

Huh, that's peculiar. Trying to revive a few girls and I had an Unknown Skull...
... It disappeared instantly on me but reappeared in my pack later.
The other skulls fade out as they are reviving.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:38 pm

Unknown skulls have to be revived using the "Reform Unknown Skull" spell, they don't directly correspond to a particular npc. Once you do so, that npc can be eaten and reformed normally.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jellman » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Gherking wrote:
DawiKhazzad wrote:I think that the latest update might have broken strangers again, unless you completely removed it. I was messing around a bit and don't get any prompts at all for either pred or prey, while the last one worked fine.

Yeah as usual Stranger is an impossible pain in the ass. It would probably be easier at this point to rip all the text, delete it totally, and manually re-implement it. I'm working on fixing it, among other things. Less time to work on these things now that I have a job again.

having looked at stranger dialogue in ck i would reccomend doing exactly that, its put together like a literal ball of yarn, if you do decide to do so i have a few flowcharts lying around for about half of the personalities if you want them
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masxohn » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:57 pm

jellman wrote:
Gherking wrote:

having looked at stranger dialogue in ck i would reccomend doing exactly that, its put together like a literal ball of yarn, if you do decide to do so i have a few flowcharts lying around for about half of the personalities if you want them

Ironically the stranger dialogue format from before it was removed from refactor was easier to navigate at least in SSEEdit, although still a pain in the ass due to improper labeling and bad numerical order (example: tree 12 would be between tree 5 and 4 and the responses in the following trees of options 1 2 and 3 wouldn't be in the same location, they could be between the reponses to tree 9 and tree 10). The primary problem it had back then (at least as far as the 8th of april version) was that regular dialogue tree would overrule the stranger dialogue tree, largely because of no conditional check. The solution I found back then is on page #75 of Devourment Refactor, at the very top. It'd honestly be better to just strip strangers dialogue + innkeepers dialogue and put them into their own esl/esp, at least then it'll be easier to deal with due to having less to navigate through.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:19 am

Gherking wrote:Unknown skulls have to be revived using the "Reform Unknown Skull" spell, they don't directly correspond to a particular npc. Once you do so, that npc can be eaten and reformed normally.

I.... don't have that spell... oh dear I better find it.
And it works on the "Guard" skulls too right? Given they're doing the same thing?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:19 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I.... don't have that spell... oh dear I better find it.
And it works on the "Guard" skulls too right? Given they're doing the same thing?

Lucan Valerius sells it.
Guard skulls? Like, skulls you got from digesting guards? You must have 'all NPCs' turned on for skull collection. No, those won't work unfortunately. Those ARE pointing at a specific NPC, it's just that guards are 'levelled actors', meaning their race and gender can change if you use scripts to resurrect them. Accordingly, you can't reform them because the results wouldn't make sense. Same thing for bandits and necromancers etc.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 am

jellman wrote:having looked at stranger dialogue in ck i would reccomend doing exactly that, its put together like a literal ball of yarn, if you do decide to do so i have a few flowcharts lying around for about half of the personalities if you want them

Masxohn wrote:It'd honestly be better to just strip strangers dialogue + innkeepers dialogue and put them into their own esl/esp, at least then it'll be easier to deal with due to having less to navigate through.

One of these days... I'm pretty busy with my new job, so progress on both of my mods will probably slow down somewhat, unfortunately.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:23 pm

I noticed that if I try to "reform" more than 3 girls, I end up crashing...

Also I still can't quite revive the guards even though I have their skulls. It just disappears and stays gone for a bit. [but judging by the sloshing, they are being reformed but not officially.... hm.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:38 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I noticed that if I try to "reform" more than 3 girls, I end up crashing...

Also I still can't quite revive the guards even though I have their skulls. It just disappears and stays gone for a bit. [but judging by the sloshing, they are being reformed but not officially.... hm.]

Hmm, odd. Do you have "All NPCs" checked under "Skull Collecting" in the MCM?
Normally Refactor doesn't give me skulls for guards, and I play with that toggle off. I turned it on just now to check, and it DID give guards skulls... But I was able to reform them from them, too. It even preserved their race/gender, which my original mod of old couldn't do for levelledactors... So props to Mark for yet one more fix of a longstanding bug!

So I guess in short, you should report both of these bugs in the true Refactor thread. Still, a crash is useful; you can read the NetScriptFramework crashlog (Data/NetScriptFramework/Crash) to find out what caused it - that could be valuable information.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Uploaded a tiny fix - I found that the willingness processing wasn't working as it should have been. NPCs were almost never unwilling, and I think truly never willing for just endo. Both of those should be amended.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:30 pm

Does anyone here know of a mod that'll allow me to strip others as they approach?

I Remember in Oldrim there was the "Touch of Dibella" That emitted a wave like a shout that stripped anyone touched by it.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby nopeman777 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Hey I know you have been more busy lately and I don't want to imply that you should rush but I wanted to know if you have any timeline for when you will add or change dialogue
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:12 pm

nopeman777 wrote:Hey I know you have been more busy lately and I don't want to imply that you should rush but I wanted to know if you have any timeline for when you will add or change dialogue

I'll see what I can do this next week, once I fix stranger dialogue again. More likely I'll re-implement it entirely as it's own optional ESL.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:01 pm

Updated AI to change the revivify spell; it now targets a small area, resurrects dead NPCs (whether or not they started the game dead) provided they would be eligible to receive a skull, AND immediately reforms any skulls it hits - be they my random ones or Refactor's specific ones! Thanks to RyanDrakel for accidentally giving me the idea for this feature!
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:16 pm

Gherking wrote:Updated AI to change the revivify spell; it now targets a small area, resurrects dead NPCs (whether or not they started the game dead) provided they would be eligible to receive a skull, AND immediately reforms any skulls it hits - be they my random ones or Refactor's specific ones! Thanks to RyanDrakel for accidentally giving me the idea for this feature!

Yay I helped~!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VVVx » Sun May 02, 2021 5:36 pm

I just did a bit of playing with ReformationDialogue; I really feel like a lot of this dialogue needs condition checks, like checking if your character knows they're the dragonborn, and you're a decent way through the main quest.
VVVx
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game