Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Haven't done a poll in awhile, so... What do you think of the sphinx so far?

She's good.
67%
She's fine, but I want a new pred already
28%
Eh, she aight
2%
I don't like her.
3%

Total votes : 338

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.2

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Game has been updated. Haven't playtested it hardcore, but I beat it and feel it should be stable enough to run. Celestia now has a dick attack. No doubt I might need to make a toggle later since some people probably don't want that, but she also now has a UB game over. For those looking for how to get it, you can see how to in the first post in update notes. Also it looks like this game runs in construct 3 so I guess I'll be able to make updates to this game further. Feel free to post pred ideas, but I'm already talking with someone about a potential new pred. I like pitched ideas anyway. You never know what it might inspire.

Hope you like the update.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Just4comments » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Do pred suggestions have to be mlp characters?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Just4comments wrote:Do pred suggestions have to be mlp characters?

I guess it depends. As long as it feels appropriate, I suppose that would be fine. OCs are also open options like Raricow, or Fluttercop. God I wish I could find an artist for both of those.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Just4comments » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:51 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:

I guess it depends. As long as it feels appropriate, I suppose that would be fine. OCs are also open options like Raricow, or Fluttercop. God I wish I could find an artist for both of those.

Ah, so mlp related or themed?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Just4comments wrote:
reclusenutcase wrote:

Ah, so mlp related or themed?

Or as long as the art style isn't too jarring. What did you have in mind?
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:55 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Or as long as the art style isn't too jarring. What did you have in mind?

Ember would be nice....being a big dragon and all that
Firon
---

Postby Just4comments » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Before I suggest any pred or concepts, what are vore types (and other things that go with them) that won’t ever be included?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:20 pm

well I would suggest someone but I just need to know what are things that you don't want in the game?
Date Masamune
Participator

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter.

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:17 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Voted other to second Gilda.
Though I'd also like to see Fluttershy, Diamond Tiara, Cadance, Zecora, and Mrs. Cake.

I still stand by these. I'd also like to see: Derpy Hooves, Suri Polomare, Starlight Glimmer (potentially with Trixie assisting her), Fluffle Puff, and The Dazzlings. I'm perfectly happy to provide vore types, dialogue, and attack ideas if you want.

And thanks for the Celestia unbirth.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:20 pm

I'd prefer a restart fight button or skip button for the game over animation was available as some are long and boring to watch
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Lewdghost » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:52 am

Well, I've managed to beat Chrysalis twice in a quarter of the time I've spent on Celestia, yet still had to spend a fair while so Chrysalis is quite well balanced in my opinion.

Celestia is an impressive degree of Bullshit however. Her heal is a low more annoying and difficult to prevent than Chrysalis'. Her grab harder to dodge since you either stop shooting at Celestia for a while to shoot the orb or spend a fair bit circling around trying to avoid it, assuming of course she didn't use it while you were in its spawn location, in which case it auto succeeds. the laser thing from her horn is annoying in how much damage it deals if you didn't manage to shield the entire time.

And, of course, can't forget she has an undodgeable attack that tends to eat half my mana bar to shield from even when I've started spending the fight constantly pushing up and forward in the top right corner. Unless of course, you're standing on the ground and so can brace to avoid being swept up into it, in which case you're probably eating multiple cockslams in the process.

Fuck that move, seriously.
Lewdghost
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:54 am

by Date Masamune » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:20 pm
well I would suggest someone but I just need to know what are things that you don't want in the game?

The only thing I wouldn't want in the game would be anything that feels painfully unattached to the style. Besides that, I'm open minded, but mostly focused on the MLP universe. Escape from vore dungeon was more of the free for all world. As long as it would be appealing, I don't see harm in asking. You never know if it might have others asking the same thing.

by Just4comments » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Before I suggest any pred or concepts, what are vore types (and other things that go with them) that won’t ever be included?

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to vore types, but I feel nasal to be kinda uninteresting, and I won't allow for scat as it seems to divide a crowd super fast. Also I have a hard time getting into it myself.

by UBFanDrake » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:20 pm
I'd prefer a restart fight button or skip button for the game over animation was available as some are long and boring to watch

If you are in the fight and it hasn't cut to the game over animation, you can reset the fight with the R key, but you bring up a good point. That is probably an easy fix. I'll probably include the ability to skip cutscenes with space or the enter key.

by Lewdghost » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:52 am
Well, I've managed to beat Chrysalis twice in a quarter of the time I've spent on Celestia, yet still had to spend a fair while so Chrysalis is quite well balanced in my opinion.

Celestia is an impressive degree of Bullshit however. Her heal is a low more annoying and difficult to prevent than Chrysalis'. Her grab harder to dodge since you either stop shooting at Celestia for a while to shoot the orb or spend a fair bit circling around trying to avoid it, assuming of course she didn't use it while you were in its spawn location, in which case it auto succeeds. the laser thing from her horn is annoying in how much damage it deals if you didn't manage to shield the entire time.

And, of course, can't forget she has an undodgeable attack that tends to eat half my mana bar to shield from even when I've started spending the fight constantly pushing up and forward in the top right corner. Unless of course, you're standing on the ground and so can brace to avoid being swept up into it, in which case you're probably eating multiple cockslams in the process.

Fuck that move, seriously.

After Twilight's buff, I feel Chrysalis is painfully easy now, but I will admit, I might have gone a bit overboard with Celestia. Her roster of attacks is gigantic now, and it makes for a savage boss. I'm probably gonna make shots hurt her more, and make her idle sit while her homing attack is still happening. I'm not sure what move you see as unavoidable, but I'll test around to make windows for dodging easier. It's easy to nerf a boss into oblivion, so I try not to do that. She's a zone heavy boss, so it's meant for you to look at staying on the ground with a reasonable distance at all times. This gives you time to brace yourself for when she'll do her wing flap, but also not have you get fucked by her cockslam. I might also reduce the health of her grab so it's easier to destroy. I didn't mean for the fight to be joyless, but I definitely want to ensure that one can get overpowered if they are not careful. I like the feel of being dominated, and it's sad when a game loses that touch after a certain point. Imma get back to the world of editing Celestia, while gently fixing the issues addressed.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:53 pm

Lewdghost wrote:Celestia is challenging.

Stay on the ground and a little over half of the level away from her; don't ever fly unless you have to. Focus on using the charged shot rather than rapid firing.
Beyond that, it's all a question of your reflexes, and beating her consistently is very doable.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Halowinner » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Uh for me i sometime have easy time with celestia on one play though but other times i have a hard time with her on another play though. but uh i wonder where the text is stored in the file kind of curious of all they say with the game overs animations, also is there only 2 way the text on what she says is different? because the text seem to be the same until halfway on her hp. or is there different text for if you dont hurt her or almost defeat her like she one hit away? I do like the cv alot though
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Lewdghost » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:08 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
After Twilight's buff, I feel Chrysalis is painfully easy now, but I will admit, I might have gone a bit overboard with Celestia. Her roster of attacks is gigantic now, and it makes for a savage boss. I'm probably gonna make shots hurt her more, and make her idle sit while her homing attack is still happening. I'm not sure what move you see as unavoidable, but I'll test around to make windows for dodging easier. It's easy to nerf a boss into oblivion, so I try not to do that. She's a zone heavy boss, so it's meant for you to look at staying on the ground with a reasonable distance at all times. This gives you time to brace yourself for when she'll do her wing flap, but also not have you get fucked by her cockslam. I might also reduce the health of her grab so it's easier to destroy. I didn't mean for the fight to be joyless, but I definitely want to ensure that one can get overpowered if they are not careful. I like the feel of being dominated, and it's sad when a game loses that touch after a certain point. Imma get back to the world of editing Celestia, while gently fixing the issues addressed.

Apologies, I was more than mildly frustrated after a couple hours trying to figure out a good way past her, and had apparently screwed myself via having been trained by Chrysalis to always stay in the air, the idea of bracing on the ground never even occurred to me till the end and at that point my patience with it was lacking. The move in question was the wing flap, which no matter how hard I tried while in the air usually resulted in me losing half or more my mana bar to shield.

I'll probably go back and try it again, see if I can figure out the proper route to deal with her, just wasn't in the right mindset at that time.

Will note however, that in that described zone, it might be rather difficult to tell when she's doing her horn laser, as it will mostly be moving out of screen when she uses it IIRC.
Lewdghost
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Halowinner wrote:Uh for me i sometime have easy time with celestia on one play though but other times i have a hard time with her on another play though. but uh i wonder where the text is stored in the file kind of curious of all they say with the game overs animations, also is there only 2 way the text on what she says is different? because the text seem to be the same until halfway on her hp. or is there different text for if you dont hurt her or almost defeat her like she one hit away? I do like the cv alot though

I put a variable on standby that will change how she heckles you once or before she is below half health. If you are getting creamed with little no no damage, she will talk down to you, but if you start well but suddenly start losing after she's below half health, she'll talk about how she wants you to stay focused, or if it's chrysalis, she will say that she's turning the fight around. It helps make the boss sound like they are aware of the circumstances. I made sure that there are 2 random dialogues for each heckle whether it's a close call or not. I felt it gives variety even if not all the dialogue is that impressive. I really gotta write out a script next time i do this. Glad you liked the CV. It took me work to figure out how she would do a dick attack, so I was happy with the outcome. Now the game has cum physics. Never thought I'd see the day.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.3

Postby zerochance117 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:18 pm

Nightmare moon/ princess luna is my vote
Also what was the change for 0.4.3
also would love to see queen chrysalis get some similar updates as celestia
Last edited by zerochance117 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby zerochance117 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Or did you forget to change the number between these two updates

0.4.2 update: Really small patch. Celestia nerfed. Charge shot charges faster, deals more damage, and regulare shots do more damage. Celestia singularity sphere takes less hits to destroy, banana bag spawns slower, and Celestia idles till Singularity sphere is destroyed. Yes I named all her moves. Pressing enter during game over will skip cutscenes. Hopefully this will keep the game feeling fast and fresh.

0.4.2 update: Kinda big, but forgot to change the number on the title screen. The credits were modded, and Celestia now has a CV attack, and there is a UB game over if you get grabbed too many times. Keep in mind, I didn't have a Celestia with a dick in mind, so the animation took some reaching. I play tested it today, and feel it is still beatable. I might nerf her depending on later updates, but we'll see.
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:45 pm

I might have an idea for a Princess Luna boss. Though I wanna ask a quick question. Do the pred bosses have to be giantesses? Or would you be willing to have a same size boss if the fight is good?

Regardless of that answer, I feel it wouldn't affect what I suggest. Anyway, I had this idea for something else, but that probably won't see the light of day for a while, so I figured I could share it here.

The battle would have Twilight fight against Princess Luna, but the fight itself is a facade. It's just a dream/nightmare Twilight is having while in the real world Princess Luna already ate Twilight while she was sleeping. Luna is keeping Twilight in her dream so that she won't wake up and escape her belly. The fight could consist of nightmares for Twilight to fight along with Princess Luna herself making an appearance to try and hinder Twilight. It could be a timed fight so that you have to try and overcome your nightmares to wake up and escape Luna's belly before getting digested. Maybe either a timer or a constantly decreasing health bar.

I guess I can leave it as that. No need to give too much details if it's not liked.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Navien » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:44 pm

For the 3rd boss i don't particualy care for which one it is, but i just may like to see some breast vore of some sort. Its a little nishe but its someting i like to see in vore games.

Anyway the new update came out fantastic! Even if having a shotty laptop trackpad makes it a bit more diffacult then it should be, its really nice!
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game