Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Haven't done a poll in awhile, so... What do you think of the sphinx so far?

She's good.
67%
She's fine, but I want a new pred already
28%
Eh, she aight
2%
I don't like her.
3%

Total votes : 338

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.2

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:34 am

Lewdghost wrote:Will note however, that in that described zone, it might be rather difficult to tell when she's doing her horn laser, as it will mostly be moving out of screen when she uses it IIRC.

It makes a very distinctive sound; imo, that's your best tell.
empatheticapathy
---

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.

Postby Halowinner » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:54 am

reclusenutcase wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Uh for me i sometime have easy time with celestia on one play though but other times i have a hard time with her on another play though. but uh i wonder where the text is stored in the file kind of curious of all they say with the game overs animations, also is there only 2 way the text on what she says is different? because the text seem to be the same until halfway on her hp. or is there different text for if you dont hurt her or almost defeat her like she one hit away? I do like the cv alot though

I put a variable on standby that will change how she heckles you once or before she is below half health. If you are getting creamed with little no no damage, she will talk down to you, but if you start well but suddenly start losing after she's below half health, she'll talk about how she wants you to stay focused, or if it's chrysalis, she will say that she's turning the fight around. It helps make the boss sound like they are aware of the circumstances. I made sure that there are 2 random dialogues for each heckle whether it's a close call or not. I felt it gives variety even if not all the dialogue is that impressive. I really gotta write out a script next time i do this. Glad you liked the CV. It took me work to figure out how she would do a dick attack, so I was happy with the outcome. Now the game has cum physics. Never thought I'd see the day.

What i meant is when you hit 0 hp the messages there it seems theres only 2 ways its diffrent as far as i seen i was wondering if it diffrent more and i just not getting it right sorry for not being fully clear
Halowinner
Participator

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.3

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:04 am

It's weird to me that the Sphinx is winning.
Like, in canon, she's giant and eats somebody, so in canon she's the most vorish. But in the context of this game, every character is giant and will eat Twilight. The Sphinx has nothing special to offer here.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:43 am

I love the CV scene and would LOVE to see more scenes like that in the future.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:15 am

by Navien » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:44 pm
For the 3rd boss i don't particualy care for which one it is, but i just may like to see some breast vore of some sort. Its a little nishe but its someting i like to see in vore games.

Anyway the new update came out fantastic! Even if having a shotty laptop trackpad makes it a bit more diffacult then it should be, its really nice!

Glad you liked the update. Breast vore is harder since we are in pony territory but if we taper off to Equestria girls territory, there will be a lot of that. Maybe the Dazzlers would be doing something like that. Holy fuck would that be hard to animate though.

by zerochance117 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:20 pm
Or did you forget to change the number between these two updates

0.4.2 update: Really small patch. Celestia nerfed. Charge shot charges faster, deals more damage, and regulare shots do more damage. Celestia singularity sphere takes less hits to destroy, banana bag spawns slower, and Celestia idles till Singularity sphere is destroyed. Yes I named all her moves. Pressing enter during game over will skip cutscenes. Hopefully this will keep the game feeling fast and fresh.

0.4.2 update: Kinda big, but forgot to change the number on the title screen. The credits were modded, and Celestia now has a CV attack, and there is a UB game over if you get grabbed too many times. Keep in mind, I didn't have a Celestia with a dick in mind, so the animation took some reaching. I play tested it today, and feel it is still beatable. I might nerf her depending on later updates, but we'll see.

Whoops, I tried rushing out the update notes, and used the old copy paste but never changed the numbers. My bad.

by VirtuosoViking » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:45 pm
I might have an idea for a Princess Luna boss. Though I wanna ask a quick question. Do the pred bosses have to be giantesses? Or would you be willing to have a same size boss if the fight is good?

Regardless of that answer, I feel it wouldn't affect what I suggest. Anyway, I had this idea for something else, but that probably won't see the light of day for a while, so I figured I could share it here.

The battle would have Twilight fight against Princess Luna, but the fight itself is a facade. It's just a dream/nightmare Twilight is having while in the real world Princess Luna already ate Twilight while she was sleeping. Luna is keeping Twilight in her dream so that she won't wake up and escape her belly. The fight could consist of nightmares for Twilight to fight along with Princess Luna herself making an appearance to try and hinder Twilight. It could be a timed fight so that you have to try and overcome your nightmares to wake up and escape Luna's belly before getting digested. Maybe either a timer or a constantly decreasing health bar.

I guess I can leave it as that. No need to give too much details if it's not liked.

Holy crap, that's a neat idea. God knows peeps be asking for a luna fight, and would be a good direction to take it. I'm not entirely sure how I would do that just yet, but I like the direction. I could see a lot of inception jokes involved. Odds are that it would be only one nightmare with multiple tiers of difficulty, but it would be a cool idea. I'm gonna have to look that one over carefully.

by Halowinner » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:54 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:

Halowinner wrote:
Uh for me i sometime have easy time with celestia on one play though but other times i have a hard time with her on another play though. but uh i wonder where the text is stored in the file kind of curious of all they say with the game overs animations, also is there only 2 way the text on what she says is different? because the text seem to be the same until halfway on her hp. or is there different text for if you dont hurt her or almost defeat her like she one hit away? I do like the cv alot though

I put a variable on standby that will change how she heckles you once or before she is below half health. If you are getting creamed with little no no damage, she will talk down to you, but if you start well but suddenly start losing after she's below half health, she'll talk about how she wants you to stay focused, or if it's chrysalis, she will say that she's turning the fight around. It helps make the boss sound like they are aware of the circumstances. I made sure that there are 2 random dialogues for each heckle whether it's a close call or not. I felt it gives variety even if not all the dialogue is that impressive. I really gotta write out a script next time i do this. Glad you liked the CV. It took me work to figure out how she would do a dick attack, so I was happy with the outcome. Now the game has cum physics. Never thought I'd see the day.

What i meant is when you hit 0 hp the messages there it seems theres only 2 ways its diffrent as far as i seen i was wondering if it diffrent more and i just not getting it right sorry for not being fully clear

Oh... I don't remember. I'd have to go through the dialogue tree again and see. Right off the bat though, I don't remember.

by empatheticapathy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:04 am
It's weird to me that the Sphinx is winning.
Like, in canon, she's giant and eats somebody, so in canon she's the most vorish. But in the context of this game, every character is giant and will eat Twilight. The Sphinx has nothing special to offer here.

I don't remember if she ever ate anypony, but I haven't seen the episode in a long time. One thing that is nice about her is that she's under utilized, and besides her oral vore, she'll probably play with every other hole she's got on her. I didn't expect Celestia to have a dick, but somewhere I made that promise, and I'm happy I added it. I think the sphinx has a lot of fun elements for her fight though. She could have riddles that if given the wrong answer will either buff her or hinder you. She could deactivate flight at random times and then have Twilight dodging falling elements. I feel all predators listed have potential. Each one with their own unique techniques.

by Jackamoco22 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:43 am
I love the CV scene and would LOVE to see more scenes like that in the future.

I'm glad you loved it. I was afraid I was gonna rush the project, but I'm glad it came out okay. Celestia is so far the naughtiest pred in this game, and I don't know if any future predator is gonna be her anytime soon. She also has 5 game overs to her, so she wins in the endings department too.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby soclose213 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:41 pm

The Sphinx is actually a pretty famous character if you look at derpy a lot of people enjoy the art of her because she got so low screen time and the artists which draw her are really talented, so I can see her winning :D

And Trixie vs Twilight is such an iconic matchup which everyone does his own interpretation and art for, so I can see her win also, but I thought you didn't want to add Trixie because you already did something for her in your dungeon game?

Sadly you didn't add discord in the roster, but I can understand the choice here because he is so very unpopular even though he has so much potential which I wrote you just a small part of it ^^ but I see that there is no male character at all so its fine I guess :wink:

and sadly my 2nd most favorite Pinkamena doesn't have that many votes either :(, but I still appreciate all the work you put into this game and I am happy to see new bosses :D

I didn't even get the unbirth animation until you wrote it here because I didn't try it, but it makes sense because you took that from some of my ideas for other stuff xD

btw I love the cock vore animation too its just perfect Twilight slowly descending into her balls to savor the moment seeing the bulge she makes in her cock and in her balls than + the naughty expression Celestia makes is really nice good job

actually there were some guys here before which asked for a luna/nightmare Moon fight
about the Luna concept it seems pretty fun all in all even though a time limit just puts a strain on the player because a perma decreasing health bar is troublesome if you want to make a good boss fight because it can't be that long and the attacks can't be that hard because the most dmg will probably do the passive dmg, or you need some kind of healing option in the middle of the fight for the player

I could give you so many naughty ideas and moves that your face would turn red and celestia would in comparison turn into a child-friendly fight (remember my ideas to buff Chrysalis) XDD

I can write you some pred ideas "not mlp" in the game comment section if you like or here if you like this chat more but I like the game chat more because there I see your answer with a new massage :D

Sincerly xNightmarebrony (your idea dude xD)

Let me start a question round for myself because I just like to know :D

Who would like to see Discord being a boss in this game?
Twilight VS idea guy making long lists is my thing

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:26 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Holy crap, that's a neat idea. God knows peeps be asking for a luna fight, and would be a good direction to take it. I'm not entirely sure how I would do that just yet, but I like the direction. I could see a lot of inception jokes involved. Odds are that it would be only one nightmare with multiple tiers of difficulty, but it would be a cool idea. I'm gonna have to look that one over carefully.

Oh, well it makes me happy to see that my suggestion is liked by you. For the idea, I wasn't sure if it should be Luna or Nightmare Moon, but I suppose maybe in the dream it can be Nightmare Moon that fights Twilight, but in the real world, Princess Luna was the one that ate Twilight. In terms of the fight, I mentioned a decreasing health bar or a timer. I was just throwing that idea out there to see what people thought of it, but I do understand that most people probably wouldn't like a stipulation for a fight weighing down on them while they try to fight the boss. If it is going to be a part of Luna's fight, maybe if there's multiple nightmares to fight, your health bar/timer would reset for the fight, so you wouldn't have to worry about only having a few seconds or a small chunk of health to work with for the proceeding fight. Ah, I forgot how much fun I have coming up with ideas for games.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:41 pm

Personally, I'd rather it be Luna, but having NMM appear as a hazard in addition to her would certainly make sense.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Just4comments » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Can I suggest something for a same-size scenario?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:47 pm

Just4comments wrote:Can I suggest something for a same-size scenario?

No harm in asking. Same size will hopefully be an element one day.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NRawk » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:53 am

Not really a MLP fan (though I did watch the first two seasons when my niece was into the show) and not that into non-anthropomorphic furry stuff, but somehow this game hits different. It's always a fun play, even if I've never actually won since I play on my laptop with only a mousepad :lol: Both Molesta and Chrysalis are well fed :gulp:
Character suggestions would be:
Ursa Major - maybe attack after misunderstanding what Twilight did to her child back in season 1 with game over screens having Ursa Minor either correcting her mother or teasing Twilight
Princess Cadence - to round out the alicorns, maybe instead of fighting her attacks draw Twilight into various holds that get harder to the point of impossible if you get hit too often
Twilight herself - don't know if there are things like doppelgangers or something like that, but it would be a cheeky way to have Twilight game over screens

Not sure how doable some of those would be, character-wise or battle mechanics-wise, but I didn't see them on the list in the vote so I thought I'd give it a shot. Also, maybe consider gender bent villains like Discord or Tirek? Food for thought. (Also just learned Reformed Chrysalis is a thing, not sure if she's canon or not but looks great)

The other suggestion I have I'll admit I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement, but possible have an 'Event Gallery' that allows player to watch scenes they've already seen before without going into battle and hoping the bosses perform the right attacks at the right time to trigger them? Or flip the script and give players control over the bosses, like have buttons on the side to make them perform attacks, so we can trigger events we want to see? Again, this may be a MASSIVE alteration that just isn't worth the time, and if so feel free to ignore it.

In any case, this game is great and I can't wait for the next big update. You're doing God's work, my friend. Good luck and I wish you well.
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:15 am

NRawk wrote:Princess Cadence - to round out the alicorns, maybe instead of fighting her attacks draw Twilight into various holds that get harder to the point of impossible if you get hit too often.

Oh, that'd be so cool. She steadily makes Twilight fall in love with her as the fight goes on.
And she'd be great for sex-based attacks!
empatheticapathy
---

Postby soclose213 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:25 am

NRawk wrote:Not really a MLP fan (though I did watch the first two seasons when my niece was into the show) and not that into non-anthropomorphic furry stuff, but somehow this game hits different. It's always a fun play, even if I've never actually won since I play on my laptop with only a mousepad :lol: Both Molesta and Chrysalis are well fed :gulp:
Character suggestions would be:
Ursa Major - maybe attack after misunderstanding what Twilight did to her child back in season 1 with game over screens having Ursa Minor either correcting her mother or teasing Twilight
Princess Cadence - to round out the alicorns, maybe instead of fighting her attacks draw Twilight into various holds that get harder to the point of impossible if you get hit too often
Twilight herself - don't know if there are things like doppelgangers or something like that, but it would be a cheeky way to have Twilight game over screens

Not sure how doable some of those would be, character-wise or battle mechanics-wise, but I didn't see them on the list in the vote so I thought I'd give it a shot. Also, maybe consider gender bent villains like Discord or Tirek? Food for thought. (Also just learned Reformed Chrysalis is a thing, not sure if she's canon or not but looks great)

The other suggestion I have I'll admit I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement, but possible have an 'Event Gallery' that allows player to watch scenes they've already seen before without going into battle and hoping the bosses perform the right attacks at the right time to trigger them? Or flip the script and give players control over the bosses, like have buttons on the side to make them perform attacks, so we can trigger events we want to see? Again, this may be a MASSIVE alteration that just isn't worth the time, and if so feel free to ignore it.

In any case, this game is great, and I can't wait for the next big update. You're doing God's work, my friend. Good luck and I wish you well.

You have some really nice ideas there I am looking forward to seeing his response to them Twilight vs Twilight would be interesting approach and in the MLP universe there is like every possible reference if you don't want to go with the magic mirror lake which makes a double of you someone could go with time travel which has a lot of points in the fandom and the story like Twilight does break or hurt the stability of the universe and the Future twilight needs to stop her, or she is "training" her to fight foes like herself for a future battle which she needs to fight which will be important for the well-being of the world something like that ^^

With Cadence as the Princess of Love I had some ideas already as well and like shining and Cadence as a duo with them going wild and Twilight is between them in their fun night you could make that a pre-recorded survival boss so you give them all kinds of attacks they can even be harder because they don't change and the next time you know what they do something like undertale sans fight^^, so you need to avoid them / their attacks until they are finished with their fun, but I like the idea of Cadence slowly turning twilight to her side to love her as well maybe needing to keep your health and another bar in mind which keeps track of how much you are into her

about chrysalis reformed no she isn't canon its fan art of her to see how she would look reformed ^^

With gender bend you mean something like Eris which would be Discord in female and umbra as Sombra female and Lady tirek as Tirek?

I myself like the idea of an event gallery' and I don't think it would be too much work because the animations are all pre-recorded cut scenes, and he did the same for his dungeon game as well.
With flipping the script and giving the player control of the bosses I see more problems because you would need to make an AI which dodges the attacks of you for Twilight or attacks you, just having a standing twilight around doing nothing as you hit her is kinda boring, so for the animations you could make the gallery like you asked which would be fine

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:29 am

reclusenutcase wrote:
Just4comments wrote:Can I suggest something for a same-size scenario?

No harm in asking. Same size will hopefully be an element one day.

I was thinking that if trixie would be the next pick, she would start off as giant per usual. Upon “defeat” however, she would refuse to give up and opt to fight twilight even after she’s back to normal size. Would be rather fitting seeing as how stubborn she seems to be in the show!
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby soclose213 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:09 am

It's nice that so many people write here now and the topic keeps being updated

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby soclose213 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:20 am

Because I said something now nobody is writing anymore :(

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:20 pm

I wouldn’t say that’s the reason, but it does appear that because the votes have been cast that ideas aren’t being shared.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby soclose213 » Sat May 01, 2021 7:10 am

But ideas is what keeps this game alive and fresh, so it's important to write ideas here.

A lot what gets written here gives him (the creator) ideas what most of the people want and in which direction the game should go in the future

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Sat May 01, 2021 9:06 am

soclose213 wrote:But ideas is what keeps this game alive and fresh, so it's important to write ideas here.

A lot what gets written here gives him (the creator) ideas what most of the people want and in which direction the game should go in the future

Agreed.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:06 pm

I really, genuinely had a hard time picking between Trixie and the Sphinx. Eventually went with the Sphinx because sphinxes are underutilized for vore in general, which still baffles me.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game