Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:08 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:I was slightly dissatisfied with the current Vulpine patch, so I improved it.

While I was quite impressed with the textures, and would certainly have not done as well myself, the normal maps were the same as the human version. Which means no fur texture at all.

It was a simple matter of using a filter in GIMP. (And a bit of merging the existing normal map for the multiprey belly, but that wasn't that difficult either.)

This was just something I made for my personal use, but I decided that other people might want it as well.

Links:

MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/AGxVGACZ#oej3o4WDw ... DhJ5A4kh-Q
GDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15i0yNa ... sp=sharing

I'll put a link to this on my post and check it out myself! Thanks for putting more work into it than I did, hehe.

edit:

Upon further testing, your mod seems to cause the game to crash when someone eats the player. I couldn't say why, but it seems to work fine when I'm not using your textures.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Jadex » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Hey sorry to bring it up again but is there any way to turn off/remove the vore attempt when using unarmed attacks? It makes it impossible to use the mod while on an unarmed playthrough
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolf127 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:08 pm

jormandgandr wrote:Is there a way to turn down the stomach noises, the gurgling is louder than my 50cal minigun with the mods audio slider set to nothing.

The settings are integrated within the game's normal audio. You should see a new slider labeled 'Digestion', which will turn down all of the noises related to the mod except for the sloshing you might be hearing while moving. You can turn that down by adjusting the 'Foot Steps' slider.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jadex » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Jadex wrote:Hey sorry to bring it up again but is there any way to turn off/remove the vore attempt when using unarmed attacks? It makes it impossible to use the mod while on an unarmed playthrough

Am I the only unarmed attack user
Attachments
Depression.png
RIP
Depression.png (16.1 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby hupfer3 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:22 pm

I am currently trying to chnge brias looks permaently. Be chaning cells or realoding the game reverts changes like hair or body proportions.

I treid useing the SLM console command or creating an overrride esp and useing face ripper.

No sucsess so far. Any idea why that is?
hupfer3
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:09 am

Anyone know how to treak the mod so preds you feed yourself to are less likely to let you out? They almost always let me out, and I'd like to change that, and I can't find it in the options.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby hupfer3 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:50 am

After doing some playtests with this mod i have to say: This is one hell of a well done gameplay mod.

Some much content, so many new "tools" and a lot of details.

I have never seen a mod adding new newmenus and skills systemes with such quality.

Sure it isnt perfect, but its really good.

thx to all the people that helped creating this amazing pack.
hupfer3
New to the forum

Postby moonlightshy » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:36 pm

any news on a lupine belly mod?
moonlightshy
New to the forum

Postby hcallahan197 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:01 pm

Hey, I thought I’d post this question here; does anyone have footage of this kid in action, including vore, weight gain, and disposal?
hcallahan197
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:09 pm

hcallahan197 wrote:Hey, I thought I’d post this question here; does anyone have footage of this kid in action, including vore, weight gain, and disposal?

Ya i think https://aryion.com/g4/user/paperairplaneclip has done quite a few videos
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby hcallahan197 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 pm

Jadex wrote:
hcallahan197 wrote:Hey, I thought I’d post this question here; does anyone have footage of this kid in action, including vore, weight gain, and disposal?

Ya i think https://aryion.com/g4/user/paperairplaneclip has done quite a few videos

All paid videos, unfortunately :(
hcallahan197
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:14 am

hcallahan197 wrote:
Jadex wrote:

All paid videos, unfortunately :(

It do be like that
Aside from them though i think theres alot of youtubers who have uploaded on there so just search up like “fallout 4 vore” and I'm sure you'll find what cha lookin for
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sanaabearbear » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:41 am

It's been brought up before, but there's currently an issue where Bria (and a few other characters) vanish when you regurgitate them. This isn't so much of an issue with other characters because you can teleport them back to you simple enough, but because Bria is a custom NPC, and she uses the players ID, there's no way to get her back from that 'mysterious belly room' she teleports to.

I have found a way to get her back, though it's very annoying, but also it's fun because you essentially get to teleport into your own stomach.

Essentially what's happening (to my knowledge) is anyone you swallow is removed from the playable space and inserted into your giant hammerspace stomach, which is this room. The problem that's occuring is when you regurgitate the people, they are supposed to be transported from that room into the space around you. Instead, they are briefly skipping into the space around you before returning to your stomach room.

The solution is quite simple but it requires using the command console. Step one is to find a companion/character and open the command console with '~'. Then, click on the character, and write down the number. For this example, I'll be using Piper, who's Reference ID, or FFID, is 0002f1f. For the return trip you can either use another NPC, such as Preston, who should always be in Sanctuary (FFID 0001A4D7) or use the cheat terminal to teleport yourself back out of your stomach and to another location.

Step two is to eat Piper, or whatever NPC you're using, then regurgitate her. She should zip off screen and return to your stomach.
Now, open the command console with '~' and just type

player.moveto 0002f1f

You'll be transported into your own stomach, next to Piper, and Bria should be here. Now, simply make Bria your companion and use

Player.moveto 0001A4D7

And you'll be transported out of your stomach and appear next to Preston, with Bria teleported with you hopefully. Then you can let Piper out (if you want to) with the opposite command

0002f1f.moveto player

And she will teleport next to you. If you use other NPC's for your lifelines, just replace the number strings with the FFID of whatever NPC you use, and it should work just the same. I hope this helps people who are having this issue until this bug is patched out!
Sanaabearbear
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:26 am

I have both a question and an issue I need help with.

For the first one what is the ID code for Nuka Acid? There's a settler I'd like to have swallow my character but I can't find any Nuka-Acid.

The issue I'm having is my character won't defecate. I have the scat option enabled and crouch to scat but whenever I crouch after eating a meal my character won't defecate the remains of the prey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NazistDuck » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:49 am

puck5 wrote:I have both a question and an issue I need help with.

For the first one what is the ID code for Nuka Acid? There's a settler I'd like to have swallow my character but I can't find any Nuka-Acid.

The issue I'm having is my character won't defecate. I have the scat option enabled and crouch to scat but whenever I crouch after eating a meal my character won't defecate the remains of the prey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For your question: Open the console, and type in "help 4 acid" without the quotes. Scroll up a bit and you should find ALCH: Nuka Acid or something like that. Simply player_additem the desired quantity.

For your issue: Try it without the crouch to scat option enabled, via hotkey. Crouching never worked for me. Also make sure there's a message such as "You feel the remains of your prey pressing against your bowels" on the top left before trying to do your business.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:22 am

Sanaabearbear wrote:It's been brought up before, but there's currently an issue where Bria (and a few other characters) vanish when you regurgitate them. This isn't so much of an issue with other characters because you can teleport them back to you simple enough, but because Bria is a custom NPC, and she uses the players ID, there's no way to get her back from that 'mysterious belly room' she teleports to.

I have found a way to get her back, though it's very annoying, but also it's fun because you essentially get to teleport into your own stomach.

Essentially what's happening (to my knowledge) is anyone you swallow is removed from the playable space and inserted into your giant hammerspace stomach, which is this room. The problem that's occuring is when you regurgitate the people, they are supposed to be transported from that room into the space around you. Instead, they are briefly skipping into the space around you before returning to your stomach room.

The solution is quite simple but it requires using the command console. Step one is to find a companion/character and open the command console with '~'. Then, click on the character, and write down the number. For this example, I'll be using Piper, who's Reference ID, or FFID, is 0002f1f. For the return trip you can either use another NPC, such as Preston, who should always be in Sanctuary (FFID 0001A4D7) or use the cheat terminal to teleport yourself back out of your stomach and to another location.

Step two is to eat Piper, or whatever NPC you're using, then regurgitate her. She should zip off screen and return to your stomach.

player.moveto 0002f1f

You'll be transported into your own stomach, next to Piper, and Bria should be here. Now, simply make Bria your companion and use

Player.moveto 0001A4D7

And you'll be transported out of your stomach and appear next to Preston, with Bria teleported with you hopefully. Then you can let Piper out (if you want to) with the opposite command

0002f1f.moveto player

And she will teleport next to you. If you use other NPC's for your lifelines, just replace the number strings with the FFID of whatever NPC you use, and it should work just the same. I hope this helps people who are having this issue until this bug is patched out!

The 'stomach' is just an indoor cell. Iirc it's named something like 'stomachcell'

So in console, type 'coc stomachcell' and hit enter, you get teleported there.

Getting back you just do 'coc sanctuary'.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Sanaabearbear wrote:It's been brought up before, but there's currently an issue where Bria (and a few other characters) vanish when you regurgitate them. This isn't so much of an issue with other characters because you can teleport them back to you simple enough, but because Bria is a custom NPC, and she uses the players ID, there's no way to get her back from that 'mysterious belly room' she teleports to.

player.moveto 0002f1f

Player.moveto 0001A4D7

0002f1f.moveto player

Bria's Ref ID is always the same based on load order, so if you click on her in console and write down her ID, you can just type in her refid.moveto player in the future.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Sanaabearbear » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:43 pm

RakeVuri wrote:Bria's Ref ID is always the same based on load order, so if you click on her in console and write down her ID, you can just type in her refid.moveto player in the future.

Then whatever load order I have her in (which I have to assume would be similar to at least some people's) has her the same as the players ID, and so clicking on her shows the same as should you click on the player. Moving to that location, or vice versa, just adds a loading screen as your character is teleported to the same place and Bria isn't moved.

Sideromelane wrote:The 'stomach' is just an indoor cell. Iirc it's named something like 'stomachcell'

So in console, type 'coc stomachcell' and hit enter, you get teleported there.

Getting back you just do 'coc sanctuary'.

Wow, didn't even occur to me to do this XD I don't know a whole lot about Fallout's inner workings, or at least not well enough that I'd remember them, but that's super simple, dunno why I didn't think of it!! I couldn't find a lot of the information I was looking for, so I was going off what I could sift through quickly, and what I did seemed like the fastest way there without much guesswork, as I probably would have tried a buncha different things aside from 'stomachcell', if I even considered they would name it something rather than just giving it a random ID#. The Debug menu for 3.0 is much less helpful for stuff like this than the one in previous versions, with voremersion and such, I couldn't find a list of any console commands for 3.0.
Sanaabearbear
New to the forum

Postby bellyfan596 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:25 pm

know what we need?
a vore-themed radio station.
that or a radio station comprised of stomach sounds.
bellyfan596
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:42 pm

bellyfan596 wrote:know what we need?
a vore-themed radio station.
that or a radio station comprised of stomach sounds.

Oh man, That would be great\hilarious
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game