Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8H

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:43 pm

Gibberish wrote:Send me like a couple sets for the game. Honestly at this point I am not really picky. Though I do prefer natural sized. Hyper is nice to especially with breast vore.

Gimme a bit.

How many pictures do ya want? Be advised, they aren't specially designed, best thing to use them for is refs.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gibberish » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:04 pm

Hmmm well I kind of want them to be used in the game. Better immersion that way and I was hoping to be able to compile enough for maybe 12 characters with all 4 statuses. I was trying to get some for the normal, horny, eaten, and full states. But I always had problems finding 2 or more for the same character. Not even getting started on the same are style. Which is definitely preferred but if I was to list the bare minimum I am aiming for that would be normal, horny and full states of the same character. Art style semi-flexible for that minimum. Though if you have just one "complete/semi-complete character" then that is fine.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:26 am

Hm. I don't think I have any variations for things like that... sorry.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gibberish » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:05 am

I have one character with pictures of normal, full and horny. But I don't know how to share it on here. It is Yoruichi Shihouin. Anyone know how to create a download link?
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:24 pm

No problem honestly it is kind of strange how hard it is to find 3/4 of them let alone 4 out of 4. The only ones I am finding 3/4 are really popular characters that are main stream. I will try to make a massive archive of characters though they likely will be mostly anime characters. I am also collecting both Male and Female characters. Still it surprises me that I seem to be one of the first to build such an archive. I figured it would have gone full honey select cards up in here from day one.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8G

Postby Aurilika » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Ahh, I've let the messages stack up too much here, time to work my way through them.

Dragonlord wrote:So I gave this game a try recently and have to ask, is there any way to feed/fuck someone in your balls into someone else? I tried having sex while someone was in there and releasing them during sex and no dice. If this isn't in the game yet is there a way to implement it?

There's not currently, though that's likely to happen eventually.

Unfortunate wrote:Hello, it me.
Redicicle posted some gems in the quirks department: LovesMassVore, PrivatePred (there's already something with a similar name, but the idea's good on it's own), ShowoffPred, QuickGetaway, AccidentProne, Inhuman Reach, TightStomach, BigBreakfast, NeedsSomeoneAnyone (you could alternatively tie this to romantic desperation), EmbarassedPred (has the potential to wipe half the map, but could be cool regardless), SocialPred (YES), PerfectCriminal and BayHarborSwallower all sound quite good. I know Auri's already mentioned considering them, but I'm dropping my support too. Good stuff.

Here's the other ideas, when you're ready:

Tagalongs

High Risk Actions / Critical Failure

Max Effort Actions

Okay, I'm dipping out again. Have fun everyone.

Definitely some interesting ideas in there, I've stuck them in my notes for things that may be implemented later.

Redicicle wrote:Ideas for new tile types:

Also good ideas, I'm sure at least some of those will work their way in sooner or later.

Redicicle wrote:Ok I made a town map that's not all that densely populated but it does have 268 beds thanks to the sheer size of the place (100x100). I'll upload it tomorrow on the discord.

What I've observed in playtesting it.

1. There seems to be a *significant* lag associated with selecting another character when there's 200. It seems to me like selecting a character is at least O(N), or maybe even worse, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

2. Speaking of which... There's no way to get over 200 characters on the map at once. I feel like that would not be a fundamental limitation. Perhaps a way to unclamp that slider would be useful so we could enter "500" in the limit for the number of people who would spawn and eventually, 1500+ turns later, we would reach that number?

3. If you're in observer and nobody is selected, 200 characters doesn't run that badly. Somehow displaying info on one or two characters is laggier than running pathfinding, interactions, needs, flexible stats, and more for 200 AI characters on a 100x100 map.

4. Some parts of the map are very prone to starvation. To the point that nearly every NPC going through a certain area is actually starving. This is actually kind of interesting since it makes them very aggressive. I befriended a girl and she went on this route, and then I either CV'd or UB'd her (I forget which, but I played as a female herm so I could do both). I could've asked to melt her and she probably would've said yes, but instead I went into a fairly low visibility spot in a "forest" of cleared tiles and released her. I immediately tried making out with her a couple times and said unwilling when she wanted to eat and then unbirth me, then I began asking her for sex which she accepted before immediately AVing me and digesting me on the way back home. I think probably the most egregious example is a place where someone can see a restaurant right over a glass fence that requires an over 150 tile path to reach.

Okay, I'll do some testing with large populations and see where the bottlenecks are. The actual turn process I would expect to be slow, but selecting shouldn't be that bad. Will probably go ahead and uncap that, and people can raise it as much as their computer can handle.

Yeah, on a map like that, the pathfinding is probably a fair percentage of the processing. (It would have been far worse before I made them cache their current movement path so they wouldn't try to pathfind it each turn)

metalfox57 wrote:Kind of a small feature, but it could really change the game flow. (Better for me :p )
If you could add an option to allow lovers/dating npcs able to share eachothers beds. (Outside of, 'following' into them)
Essentially having the same options, as if the bed was vacant between you both (or several lovers).

Note (unrelated): I started saving characters and giving them my default 'custom' picture.
Then using the 'Saved' option on respawn to not haft to keep inputting the custom pic.

Another) more difficult feature: Would be sweet to make suggestions to followers.
Cause I had a lover that wouldn't eat or sleep, and though I brought
them to the cafeteria, they kept interacting with me, or running
off when I de'followed them.
I was afraid they'd get eaten L-L

Yeah, sharing rooms might be in the next major patch as that makes sense.

Suggestions might also be in there, as they would probably fit in with the whole mood/goal theme.

Trebortron3 wrote:I've only just discovered this game, and it's fantastic! Took a little while to get used to, but once I lowered the character count and tweaked all of the stats/traits, it was very fun!

From a couple of playthroughs, I just have a few observations/suggestions (and sorry if these have been flagged up before, but I hope you'll all understand me not trawling back through 62 pages of posts, haha) -

- I never came across anal vore as an option, despite going through the character sliders and making sure it was on and relatively prioritised for a few of the preds.

- When being cockvored, the begging dialogue was the same as when being orally vored. Some of it works for both, I suppose, but things like "Please don't eat me" seemed to not really fit. I'm not sure if this is also the case for unbirth, because I didn't have that happen during my runs so far.

- I think a nice option would be to request one character vore another character. I had a situation where me, my partner and a random third character were sharing a space. The third character attempted to kiss my partner, who turned them down, and there was a specific reaction comment acknowledging that (which was good). For that kind of situation, I think being able to request that your partner eat the other character would be fun. Obviously their willingness to do so would be based on their own traits and your relationship with them, but it could open up a range of possibilities.

- In a similar vein, a couple of specific options for interacting with characters who have tried to vore you in the past would be nice. In my last run I had designed essentially a pred bully, and sure to form, he vored me four or five times, with me escaping once and being saved by other characters a bunch of times. Some action to acknowledge that (demanding an explanation, forbidding them from voring you again etc) would be fun, as would an action for other characters where you could inform them someone had tried to eat you. If they like you, it damages their relationship with the pred in question. If they don't like you or are pro-pred, it might improve their relationship with that character. Or of course they might straight up tell you they don't care one way or the other. The inverse action could also exist for preds, where they boast about a character they partially vored or successfully digested.

- Possible additional trait based on the above: Protective Pred - If they free someone from being vored and have a positive relationship with that person, they are likely to immediately vore the person they saved without digestion.

- Final proposed new action; while I was in a pred's stomach, they started swallowing some other character. An additional prey action for that situation would be nice - "Pull them inside" or "Push them out", similar to those two options being available if you are outside while a character is being vored.

Anyway, hope some of those sound good. It's a fantastic game, thank you for making it :)

Maybe anal vore was off on the game settings? That would overwrite any individual characters.

Glad you're enjoying it, and will very likely add some of other other suggestions, as well.

MadEnough wrote:Would it be possible to develop some trait/quirk-specific dialogue? Like, does the dialogue currently allow for conditionals like actorhastrait [] or targethastrait[]? Might be a way for us to add more personality to our characters. If that's possible on the shared document, I'm sure collectively we'd add quite a bit of content.

Examples might be characters with "high capacity" bragging about room for more with the tauntprey or playfulteaseprey actions, or "traitor" saying something like "I can't believe you fell for that."

I believe the system exists to allow for it now, but it will probably get a bit of fleshing out as part of the next content patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gibberish » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:31 pm

Found out there is a treasure trove of pics on discord. So if you are like me and dumb look there first instead of spending hours gathering pictures. :lol: ^^;
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClosetScalie » Sun May 09, 2021 7:20 pm

I don't know if it was requested before (or if it is something that is planned for the future) but maybe a way to have more different portraits would be nice

Something like, -EatenOral, -EatenCV, -EatenhealthyOral, -FullOral, -FullCV (one eaten and full for each vore type), and maybe -DeadOral, -DeadCv, -Absorved (if disposal is off) and -DisposedScat -DisposedCum (if disposal is on)
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby LLEPAICG » Fri May 14, 2021 8:29 am

Well I played this game for a while and noticed that it is strange that no action inside a predator has an effect except the unwilling actions.
You can't rise the relationship towards your predator through willing actions.
Furthermore you can't interact very much with other prey inside the same cavity for example if there are you and two other preys inside and one eats the other you can't try to free them.
I would like if it were possible for example when you massage your predator from the inside that they maybe recover a bit of their energy as they find the sensations relaxing.
And maybe some actions that rise the relationship would be nice too I think.

However this game is PRETTY GOOD!
LLEPAICG
New to the forum

Postby DocHexagon24 » Mon May 17, 2021 3:53 am

So I'm trying to do some customizing, and I have a question. When it comes to portraits, is there a list of all the statuses that will display a portrait? I know there's the base portrait, a full portrait, a horny portrait, and an eaten portrait, but I'm not sure what other ones it can go beyond that.

But very well done with everything, the most modifiable/customizable games typically last the longest, so good job with this.
DocHexagon24
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:55 pm

ClosetScalie wrote:I don't know if it was requested before (or if it is something that is planned for the future) but maybe a way to have more different portraits would be nice

Something like, -EatenOral, -EatenCV, -EatenhealthyOral, -FullOral, -FullCV (one eaten and full for each vore type), and maybe -DeadOral, -DeadCv, -Absorved (if disposal is off) and -DisposedScat -DisposedCum (if disposal is on)

Yeah, there will probably be more of those eventually, but will probably avoid going into too many things to prevent it becoming a cluttered mess.

LLEPAICG wrote:Well I played this game for a while and noticed that it is strange that no action inside a predator has an effect except the unwilling actions.
You can't rise the relationship towards your predator through willing actions.
Furthermore you can't interact very much with other prey inside the same cavity for example if there are you and two other preys inside and one eats the other you can't try to free them.
I would like if it were possible for example when you massage your predator from the inside that they maybe recover a bit of their energy as they find the sensations relaxing.
And maybe some actions that rise the relationship would be nice too I think.

However this game is PRETTY GOOD!

Yeah, there is a lack of that sort of thing, so I'll add some to fill in that gap.

DocHexagon24 wrote:So I'm trying to do some customizing, and I have a question. When it comes to portraits, is there a list of all the statuses that will display a portrait? I know there's the base portrait, a full portrait, a horny portrait, and an eaten portrait, but I'm not sure what other ones it can go beyond that.

But very well done with everything, the most modifiable/customizable games typically last the longest, so good job with this.

The current complete list is in the readme in the Game directory\UnbridledHedonism_Data\StreamingAssets folder, but I'll post it here as well.

-Dead This will display if the character is dead. Note that this and eaten can be overwritten by the pred's belly sprite if that setting is on.
-EatenHealthy This will display if the character is inside of another character and at more than 50% health. Could be used as an endo image, or as a lighter digestion image.
-Eaten This will display if the character is inside of another character.
-HornyFull This will display if both Horny and Full conditions are met
-Horny This will display if the character is above 80% horniness (which is usually the threshold when they start seeking out something to help with their horniness.,
-Full This will display if the character has any sort of prey, regardless of the location
-Hungry This will display if the character is above 60% hunger.
(Blank) This will display if none of the above are true, or if they don't have pictures.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Omega808 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:42 pm

Hi, I've been enjoying this game but I've come across an issue. Long story short while adjusting the resoultion I accidently put the confirm button off the bottom of the screen and now I can't adjust it at all, the confirm button should really be somewhere in the middle of the screen.
Omega808
New to the forum

Postby NSW » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Omega808 wrote:Hi, I've been enjoying this game but I've come across an issue. Long story short while adjusting the resoultion I accidently put the confirm button off the bottom of the screen and now I can't adjust it at all, the confirm button should really be somewhere in the middle of the screen.

I believe you can reset the resolution back to a smaller default with Shift-F2 while on the main menu screen.

Some games and programs on Windows can also be toggled into and out of full screen mode with Alt-Enter.
NSW
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omega808 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:39 pm

NSW wrote:
Omega808 wrote:Hi, I've been enjoying this game but I've come across an issue. Long story short while adjusting the resoultion I accidently put the confirm button off the bottom of the screen and now I can't adjust it at all, the confirm button should really be somewhere in the middle of the screen.

I believe you can reset the resolution back to a smaller default with Shift-F2 while on the main menu screen.

Some games and programs on Windows can also be toggled into and out of full screen mode with Alt-Enter.

That worked, thanks for the tip.
Omega808
New to the forum

Postby Tetrahedra » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:56 am

Hate to be "that guy," but I thought I might bump this thread to see if the game is still being worked on. It's one of my favorites, and I still play it pretty regularly.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:47 pm

Yes, the game is still being worked on. You can check the discord for more progress updates, if you'd like.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nylonian » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:38 pm

It wouldn't open on Mac when I tried it said "The application “UnbridledHedonism” can’t be opened".
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby Bluetongue » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:18 pm

Nylonian, this happens on macs, here's the fix:

Right click on the app and click "Show Package Contents". Open the "Contents" folder, and you should see a few things, one of which is a folder called "MacOS". Right click on that and go to "New Terminal at Folder". If you aren't used to the terminal, it can be a little scary, but just enter:

chmod +x UnbridledHedonism.app

If it works, then it should just go to the next line. If it says "alert" or something that indicates that it didn't work, then try the above again without the ".app" at the end. From there, it should open normally (though it may trigger a security warning, at which point you have to go to the Security & Privacy in System Extensions to approve opening it).
Bluetongue
New to the forum

Postby Nylonian » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:20 pm

Bluetongue wrote:Nylonian, this happens on macs, here's the fix:

Right click on the app and click "Show Package Contents". Open the "Contents" folder, and you should see a few things, one of which is a folder called "MacOS". Right click on that and go to "New Terminal at Folder". If you aren't used to the terminal, it can be a little scary, but just enter:

chmod +x UnbridledHedonism.app

If it works, then it should just go to the next line. If it says "alert" or something that indicates that it didn't work, then try the above again without the ".app" at the end. From there, it should open normally (though it may trigger a security warning, at which point you have to go to the Security & Privacy in System Extensions to approve opening it).

Thanks
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby bahamut24 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:20 pm

is there a way to lower units' hunt for me as prey?
if not then
trait/quirk:
apex predator: less likely to be devoured
willing prey: likely offer self than to devour
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game