Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby puck5 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:03 am

NazistDuck wrote:
puck5 wrote:I have both a question and an issue I need help with.

For the first one what is the ID code for Nuka Acid? There's a settler I'd like to have swallow my character but I can't find any Nuka-Acid.

The issue I'm having is my character won't defecate. I have the scat option enabled and crouch to scat but whenever I crouch after eating a meal my character won't defecate the remains of the prey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For your question: Open the console, and type in "help 4 acid" without the quotes. Scroll up a bit and you should find ALCH: Nuka Acid or something like that. Simply player_additem the desired quantity.

For your issue: Try it without the crouch to scat option enabled, via hotkey. Crouching never worked for me. Also make sure there's a message such as "You feel the remains of your prey pressing against your bowels" on the top left before trying to do your business.
Will do, thanks for the help!
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:06 am

bellyfan596 wrote:know what we need?
a vore-themed radio station.
that or a radio station comprised of stomach sounds.
Honestly I'm kind of surprised Bethesda never added a custom radio option for PC players.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:36 am

puck5 wrote:
bellyfan596 wrote:know what we need?
a vore-themed radio station.
that or a radio station comprised of stomach sounds.
Honestly I'm kind of surprised Bethesda never added a custom radio option for PC players.

Actually they sort of did by giving us the creation kit ^^;
But i get what you mean, they certainly didn’t make it something the everyday user could pull off easily
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby tryharder69 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:06 pm

hey, new to modding here. i installed the mods as directed on a fresh install, and later installed the coldsteelj weight gain mods so i could try thicc vore. now, whenever i load a save or make a new game, my character loads in absolutely enormous, and i can't seem to get them back to where they were so i could gain from there. what did i do wrong, or how could i fix this?
tryharder69
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:08 pm

tryharder69 wrote:hey, new to modding here. i installed the mods as directed on a fresh install, and later installed the coldsteelj weight gain mods so i could try thicc vore. now, whenever i load a save or make a new game, my character loads in absolutely enormous, and i can't seem to get them back to where they were so i could gain from there. what did i do wrong, or how could i fix this?

mod has very poor scripting and is incredibly busted. a few simple changes need to be made with the creation kit. if you dont know much about modding. then there is not much you can do. and if you go to the discord a few notable will just blame it on something completely irrelevant. what makes it worse is that these people are moderators. if you are just starting to jump in to bethesda modding. a mod as heavy and complicated as this is not the way to start.
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:14 pm

and if you run either a 300hz or one of the new raytracing cards. or like me. both. you can have trouble running any bethesda game at all. this issue is even worse on mobile processors. i cant run fallout new vegas or fallout 4 without modifying the bethini file.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrayLotus » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:21 am

tryharder69 wrote:hey, new to modding here. i installed the mods as directed on a fresh install, and later installed the coldsteelj weight gain mods so i could try thicc vore. now, whenever i load a save or make a new game, my character loads in absolutely enormous, and i can't seem to get them back to where they were so i could gain from there. what did i do wrong, or how could i fix this?

My guess would be that the issue was in building the Bodyslide meshes once coldsteel was installed. In the coldsteel outfits, the SSBBW sliders all default to 100% (which makes your character look massive, you can see it in the preview), so just make sure those are set to 0% and saved to a slider preset, build the meshes with that preset and check in-game if that fixes things. It's happened to me every time I reinstall and forget to double-check.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Macross » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:16 am

Yeah, not sure what randomdude is on about. That issue is totally fixable.

GrayLotus is exactly right.

For whatever reason, CSj made the bonehead decision to have all his sliders default to 100 (and yes, it was an intentional choice, OS sets new sliders to 0%, you have to go in an edit their settings to make it happen the way CSj has it...)

The one caveat is that neither FOV, or CSj's mod have fully set up morph calls; they use math to internally track how "fat" they think your character is, then just blindly set the morph value accordingly. This works fine if you only have one mod that does something like that, but with the two of them, your body will randomly spasm between different shapes as each mod overwrites the other's last size setting.

I believe Carr is working on a solution on his side; I've not messed around with CSj's code much, but it is possible that even if Carr does everything right, the WG mod could be using such a dumb method that it will still conflict.

Edit: To clarify, all this means is if you just want FOV to work, you can download and install the WG mod to get the body files, but either deactivate, or delete the esp file that came with them. The difficulty lies in wanting to use both mods in-game at the same time.
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:03 pm

i am sorry for being a bit of a prude and deflecting my own issues. but fallout 4 itself is having a lot of trouble running on new raytracing chipsets. and this mod specifically just craps out when the rtx fixes are applied. and since carreau is obviously busy doing other things. which is completely understandable.
anyway. in order to get fallout 4 to run on modern systems. a few things in bethini need to be changed. and a few mods need to be applied.

ipresetinterval0
bfullscreen0
bBorderless1.

then what is needed is a fix for high fps physics and for weapon debris.

as you can probably imagine. running fallout vore at 600 fps doesn't end very well. running all of those scripts at once causes problems. so i went into the creation kit to look and see if i could fix anything to make it compliant with newer hardware. this is when i asked for help in the discord. BIG MISTAKE. i was promptly yelled at about chip failure and a bunch of other nonsense. and me being the idiot i am. pushed back hard and left the discord. pulled server and user ids. and went to file a complaint with discord and left it at that. so if anybody can figure out how to make thic compatible with high fps. lemme know,

edit: yeah. his issue was with bodyslide. i was just being an idiot. i apologise.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKazma » Sun May 02, 2021 5:31 pm

So I've just gotta ask a quesiton. Does Curie have any reactionary saying to you voring someone like Cait and Piper do? I've only traveled with the three of them and Curie never says anything.
KingKazma
New to the forum

Postby Normshep » Sat May 08, 2021 3:16 am

So i have a problem
When i ask pred to digest me ,they atart to digest but after 5 to 10 seconds they suddenly regurgitate me does anyone know why this happening
Normshep
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:24 pm

Normshep wrote:So i have a problem
When i ask pred to digest me ,they atart to digest but after 5 to 10 seconds they suddenly regurgitate me does anyone know why this happening

are you running the high fps physics patch? that will cause this issue any time the player is swallowed. and considering anybody with newer hardware needs that patch to run. you can see the problem.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby YHL6965 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:58 am

Am I the only one who can't enter negative slider values in Thicc Vore Sliders? It would be pretty handy in some situations and I know it's possible to have negative values.
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby RedX132613 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm

New modder here. I've been looking but I haven't found any answers.
Once you get past about 6 prey, the belly disappears until digestion starts, then its just a smooth belly. This issue was mentioned by someone else before but there was no answer. The only way to show the correct belly is by using the belly gear multiple prey, but that kind of defeats the whole point, having to equip and unequip an item. Was there ever any solution to this?
RedX132613
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Tue May 18, 2021 3:53 am

Tell me how to make the NPS swallow the other ?
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby 5had0w1010 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:40 pm

Vasiliy wrote:Tell me how to make the NPS swallow the other ?

First, Check on Fallout Vore on MCM and turn "Female and Male Pred" on then give Nuka Acid and "Devour" weapon to them after that be sure check on them as if they drank. (For that you will see them have an cap, that mean they drank it so be sure make them enable Devour weapon) then they should be good to go.
5had0w1010
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 am

I meant peaceful NPS in settlements and cities. I gave them Nuka Acid and devour, and nothing happened.
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby Puppernator » Sat May 22, 2021 10:06 am

Will proper Cock Vore ever be added~?
Puppernator
New to the forum

Postby Apruum » Sun May 23, 2021 10:08 am

How to fix a bug when the skill that redeems you after being digested leaves you invisible and unable to interact with anything?

Also, how to make Vore raiders spawn more frequently?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apruum » Mon May 24, 2021 7:51 am

Looks like devs abandoned this mod, since there is no answers from them for a long time.
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game