Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby Xionti » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:59 pm

I forgot mention that I absorbed someone, and Death didn't come to take their soul. So there was a ghost laying on the ground, which blocked me from world edit, build mode, and photos.
Xionti
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:05 am

It would be fun if the predator after digestion received the skills of the victim.
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby Dragontamer2 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:57 am

Vasiliy wrote:It would be fun if the predator after digestion received the skills of the victim.

I second this notion, Maybe higher vore skill = higher skill gains from prey. also, maybe make it so that if a pred sim empties out a household they get all of the money that household had.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragontamer2 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:48 pm

For everyone who is getting annoyed by your preds getting sad every time they digest a friend or family member, I found a trait mod that fixes that problem.
https://modthesims.info/d/651663/necrom ... trait.html
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:47 am

Sorry for going dark for a while there! Mental health's been all over the place, but I'm back at it now! I'd almost finished writing up a big post explaining what's coming soon and what's coming very soon, as well as replying to all of your messages, but I accidentally hit ctrl-w instead of shift-w and closed the page! Here's the brief version, because I'm not writing that all up again :P

- Next few updates will be on my Discord as usual for testing purposes, once it's mostly bug-free and has the features I want, I'll upload it here as 1.7
- 1.7's features will be about making the mod experience different for each Sim by adding Custom Buffs for each Trait, see below for details
- Working on making this more compatible with WickedWhims, just a temporary fix for now by checking for the post-sex buffs and continuing digestion afterwards, similar to how the mod handles a Pred returning from work

1.7 Features
Coming in a few days:
- Custom Buffs for Preds with Emotional traits (Active, Cheerful, Creative, Genius, Gloomy, Goofball, Hot-Headed, Romantic, Self-Assured, Unflirty). If a Sim has 2+ of these traits, the buff will be randomly selected. If a Sim has none of these traits, the default Pred Buff will be added. As an example, Active Sims now get the "Extreme Cardio!" buff, which adds +2 Energized and has the description: "{0.SimFirstName} can really feel the burn with this extra weight!"
- WickedWhims Temporary Fix

Coming Soon:
- Custom Buffs for Preds and Prey with All Traits. Some traits won't be included if I can't think of anything for them, but feel free to send your suggestions in the Discord!
- Misc Buffs for different conditions, eg. Flirty Sims will get a positive buff if their Prey digests to Breasts/Butt, Neat Sims will get an uncomfortable buff if their Prey is dirty/has the Slob trait
- Bug Fixes!

Join the Discord if you want early access and to help test the mod!
bees123
Participator

Postby dbgtdude » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:30 pm

will the new version 1.7 still have the "feature" that absorbed/digested sims are ALWAYS considered as ghosts that are TOTALLY UNABLE to be resurrected at all, or will they now finally be able to be resurrected via magic and certain items found in the game?
dbgtdude
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:06 am

Ive noticed that a lot (most of actually) of sims are swallowing others while never actually digesting them, sort of a permanent endo. In such cases, is it possible to add a way for them to regurgitate their prey before they get off the map?

On that note, the digestion process still stops for me when a sim digesting another gets off map.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bees123 » Sat May 01, 2021 6:06 am

dbgtdude wrote:will the new version 1.7 still have the "feature" that absorbed/digested sims are ALWAYS considered as ghosts that are TOTALLY UNABLE to be resurrected at all, or will they now finally be able to be resurrected via magic and certain items found in the game?

Ok I'm seeing a lot of replies like this on my work and the work of other modders on here. I understand that not having the feature you want can be frustrating, but don't take it out on us. There isn't a big button in Sims 4 that says "make the game do this please", it takes time and effort. And while I do appreciate each and every person who has downloaded this mod or contributed to my Patreon, I don't have time to work on this at every waking moment of the day as I do have a life outside of modding. We're human beings who are taking time out of our days to add features to games that weren't considered even once by the original developer, and all we ask for is a modicum of respect and patience. It's no coincidence that multiple developers have discontinued their games/mods/apps on here, and this is the only time I will respond to comments like this.

Yes reforming will be added at some point, I don't know when, it's harder than it sounds to add a feature like that especially with all the other things I am adding to this that so many people have requested

player1 wrote:Ive noticed that a lot (most of actually) of sims are swallowing others while never actually digesting them, sort of a permanent endo. In such cases, is it possible to add a way for them to regurgitate their prey before they get off the map?

On that note, the digestion process still stops for me when a sim digesting another gets off map.

It's currently possible to find that Sim and ask them to regurgitate their prey, albeit a little glitchy. I'll look into both of these issues and see what I can do
bees123
Participator

Postby Raybro16 » Sat May 01, 2021 7:20 pm

player1 wrote:Ive noticed that a lot (most of actually) of sims are swallowing others while never actually digesting them, sort of a permanent endo. In such cases, is it possible to add a way for them to regurgitate their prey before they get off the map?

bees123 wrote: It's currently possible to find that Sim and ask them to regurgitate their prey, albeit a little glitchy. I'll look into both of these issues and see what I can do

If I may suggest, would it be possible to make an option to have nonplayer sims either regurgitate or digest their prey?
Raybro16
New to the forum

Postby dbgtdude » Sat May 01, 2021 7:48 pm

sorry, I wasn't trying to come across as complaining that a certain feature isn't included on a mod that we choose to install on our game. from all of us and especially me, THANK YOU for giving our favorite games some much needed spice and variety.

I can see how my comment came across as like it did, but that was not my intention. sorry for any confusion that I caused.

it's your mod, and you can do whatever you want with it. I was and still am just hoping for a way to be able to digest/absorb my "food" and for the characters that I actually like and want to keep in game, I wish I could be able to resurrect them. off the top of my head, I know of two ways that a Sim can resurrect ghosts and another way to "convince" (BRIBE) the Grim Reaper into NOT harvesting a "dead" Sim's soul... and all three methods are without any form of cheat/mod aside from official released Sims 4 DLC content.

I am genuinely curious, is the reason that the ghosts are unable to be brought back a conscious choice of yours (something along the lines of actions have "real" consequences) or is it a coding issue with the mod itself? if it's a coding issue, I have no clue on how to "fix" it aside from picking the digestion/absorption as a clearly defined cause of death (i.e. death by fire, drowning, freezing, electrocution, etc.) personally, I would pick death by drowning as my default ghost state form for this mod... since you know the vored Sim will have to deal with the Pred's stomach acids and such.

if it's a conscious choice to not have Sims be able to be resurrected, then that's cool, and I can respect that. like I said, I am genuinely curious.
dbgtdude
New to the forum

Postby LunarGamer683 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:07 pm

Can someone help me, I've been trying to figure out how to make my sim vore someone and it won't work. I can't find an action or anything
LunarGamer683
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Sun May 02, 2021 1:49 am

bees123 wrote:It's currently possible to find that Sim and ask them to regurgitate their prey, albeit a little glitchy. I'll look into both of these issues and see what I can do

Thanks for the reply! im trying to make sims regurgitate their preys but can't catch 'em all.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bees123 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:16 am

dbgtdude wrote:sorry, I wasn't trying to come across as complaining that a certain feature isn't included on a mod that we choose to install on our game. from all of us and especially me, THANK YOU for giving our favorite games some much needed spice and variety.

I can see how my comment came across as like it did, but that was not my intention. sorry for any confusion that I caused.

it's your mod, and you can do whatever you want with it. I was and still am just hoping for a way to be able to digest/absorb my "food" and for the characters that I actually like and want to keep in game, I wish I could be able to resurrect them. off the top of my head, I know of two ways that a Sim can resurrect ghosts and another way to "convince" (BRIBE) the Grim Reaper into NOT harvesting a "dead" Sim's soul... and all three methods are without any form of cheat/mod aside from official released Sims 4 DLC content.

I am genuinely curious, is the reason that the ghosts are unable to be brought back a conscious choice of yours (something along the lines of actions have "real" consequences) or is it a coding issue with the mod itself? if it's a coding issue, I have no clue on how to "fix" it aside from picking the digestion/absorption as a clearly defined cause of death (i.e. death by fire, drowning, freezing, electrocution, etc.) personally, I would pick death by drowning as my default ghost state form for this mod... since you know the vored Sim will have to deal with the Pred's stomach acids and such.

if it's a conscious choice to not have Sims be able to be resurrected, then that's cool, and I can respect that. like I said, I am genuinely curious.

No worries at all, thank you for the apology. The main reason why I haven't implemented a reforming feature is that everyone has a different way that they want the feature to work. Personally, I want it to be different to the default ways, perhaps using reformers obtained from the reward menu so the prey needs to have one in their inventory. When it comes to any project, I like to make sure I have the idea for a feature fully fleshed out before I get to work on it, which is why I'm focusing on making a Sim's traits affect their reactions to vore for this update

As for the default resurrection methods in the game, the reason why they don't work is because the game has a specific list of traits that it checks for (the ones that produce the ghost effects) in order for it to actually work. I could use a python injector to add the custom ghost trait I use into the resurrection interaction or create a custom one myself as a temporary solution if it proves popular enough, which would still take a while but not as long of a wait

player1 wrote:Thanks for the reply! im trying to make sims regurgitate their preys but can't catch 'em all.

No problem! I've noticed that asking Sims to regurgitate their prey is a bit glitchy at the moment so I'll try to fix that bug as soon as possible

LunarGamer683 wrote:Can someone help me, I've been trying to figure out how to make my sim vore someone and it won't work. I can't find an action or anything

It should be under the "vore" category when you click on another Sim. If that's not there, then make sure you have both the .ts4script and .package files in the mod folder
bees123
Participator

Postby dbgtdude » Mon May 03, 2021 1:16 am

I've tried using magic to resurrect ghost sims, and for my game it doesn't work. While I do have the necessary flowers to make the death bouquet to "bribe" the grim reaper, I don't have the necessary skill to make it yet. I do have the skill to make the food to resurrect dead ghosts, but not the required ingredients.

I think you came up with the perfect idea with resurrection happening only if the prey has the necessary item and/or perk. say the item is relatively cheap and maybe double the cost for the instant fun potion in the rewards menu... which I think would make the resurrection potion cost 200 points. maybe that is so a Sim can try out vore and see if he or she likes being prey... ok, so its a cheap one off lol. I would also then make a perk that costs the same as the Never Weary perk, which costs 10,000 and would let the Sim ALWAYS reform after being vored. this would be for the dedicated prey Sim and would give them a positive boost their moods when they are vored.

this would allow you to get rid of the annoying Sims that you don't want and allow you to vore the Sims that you do want. since this would be an entirely optional (since it would be based in the rewards section), it would mean that both those who want the vored Sims to be gone, and those who want them to come back (and me who only wants certain Sims to come back) are all happy. just a thought...
dbgtdude
New to the forum

Postby Dragontamer2 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm

dbgtdude wrote:I've tried using magic to resurrect ghost sims, and for my game it doesn't work. While I do have the necessary flowers to make the death bouquet to "bribe" the grim reaper, I don't have the necessary skill to make it yet. I do have the skill to make the food to resurrect dead ghosts, but not the required ingredients.

I think you came up with the perfect idea with resurrection happening only if the prey has the necessary item and/or perk. say the item is relatively cheap and maybe double the cost for the instant fun potion in the rewards menu... which I think would make the resurrection potion cost 200 points. maybe that is so a Sim can try out vore and see if he or she likes being prey... ok, so its a cheap one off lol. I would also then make a perk that costs the same as the Never Weary perk, which costs 10,000 and would let the Sim ALWAYS reform after being vored. this would be for the dedicated prey Sim and would give them a positive boost their moods when they are vored.

this would allow you to get rid of the annoying Sims that you don't want and allow you to vore the Sims that you do want. since this would be an entirely optional (since it would be based in the rewards section), it would mean that both those who want the vored Sims to be gone, and those who want them to come back (and me who only wants certain Sims to come back) are all happy. just a thought...

I also like this idea, but I'd like to make one addition to it that I think everyone would probably agree with: if a prey sim has one of the traits mentioned above, (either the one time use, or the infinite use) nobody gets sad after they die, because they know that they'll come back. Maybe in the future, this can be made a bit more complex by only pred sims & sims who have another custom trait, something along the lines of knows how vore works, not getting sad, but that's probably unnecessary for this stage of development.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby reptilemk5 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:49 am

the mod doesn't work. I made 2 characters and I can't get any vore action between them, I then tried seeing if the interactions worked with NPCs and that failed to. why does this mod fail when Fallout 4's works perfectly with vortex?
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby reptilemk5 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:07 pm

problem fixed ^^
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jondo » Wed May 05, 2021 10:25 am

"Digest to Breasts" and "Digest to Butt" don't fill the hunger meter like "Absorb" does. Could you either add the hunger meter filling to those options or make it a config option?

The Eat a Sim option should probably give a social malus if you lose the fight.
Jondo
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Wed May 05, 2021 10:48 am

reptilemk5 wrote:the mod doesn't work. I made 2 characters and I can't get any vore action between them, I then tried seeing if the interactions worked with NPCs and that failed to. why does this mod fail when Fallout 4's works perfectly with vortex?

oh is there actually a program to manage Sims mods? I've just been putting them in the folder manually but it's kind of a mess to do that...
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bees123 » Thu May 06, 2021 11:13 am

reptilemk5 wrote:problem fixed ^^

Glad to hear it's fixed, vortex doesn't really work too well with Sims 4 for some reason so it's usually best to install mods the regular way
bees123
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game