Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
24%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
69%
I would not be interested
6%

Total votes : 769

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby RandomInjury » Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 pm

MalachiXX wrote:
I hope you are doing well and staying safe and healthy...but on to the point....If you are currently self isolating, now might be a good time to take a look at this game again

I think it's time to give up the ghost my friend.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Fri May 08, 2020 4:04 am

Hey does anybody remember if the File in the OP is the most up to date one. I know this game has more content then I'm able to get at right now, I've been playing this game for over an hour, and I cant Turn into a cat, cant get the cat to follow me, cant get into the crime syndicates mansion, cant do anything, and I'm losing my mind so I'm beginning to think my version is not up to date, as up to date as a dead game can be anyway.

Also I swear there used to be a prostitue you could get in a fight with in this game, and if you lose she unbirths you.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Fri May 08, 2020 5:01 am

I believe so, but...do you have the save for the prostitute, Random?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby shakey2 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:29 am

HavocLordX wrote:I believe so, but...do you have the save for the prostitute, Random?

RandomInjury wrote:Also I swear there used to be a prostitue you could get in a fight with in this game

If they did I don't think they would have worded it like that...
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Fri May 08, 2020 5:46 am

RandomInjury wrote:and I cant Turn into a cat

Eat the cat in your apartment.

My problem is I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I've snuck into the criminal home both as a cat and as a little girl, accidentally freed a demon, found a fairy and ate her (which was redundant because I'd already eaten the fairy from the bar), talked to the crime boss (which did no good, so far as I can tell), and have heard some disembodied laughter or some such thing in the mansion, suggesting there's a ghost there, but I haven't been able to find one. Right now I'm wandering around, trying everything on everyone everywhere and getting no result.
No-One
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Fri May 08, 2020 6:07 am

No-One wrote:

My problem is I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I've snuck into the criminal home both as a cat and as a little girl, accidentally freed a demon, found a fairy and ate her (which was redundant because I'd already eaten the fairy from the bar), talked to the crime boss (which did no good, so far as I can tell), and have heard some disembodied laughter or some such thing in the mansion, suggesting there's a ghost there, but I haven't been able to find one. Right now I'm wandering around, trying everything on everyone everywhere and getting no result.

I've eaten my cat like 5 different times now. I cant turn into it like you can with the elf, fairy, or girl.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby No-One » Fri May 08, 2020 6:12 am

RandomInjury wrote:
No-One wrote:

I've eaten my cat like 5 different times now. I cant turn into it like you can with the elf, fairy, or girl.

Did you go to the bathroom afterwards?

Other than that, I've got no idea. It worked for me when playing the version in the OP.
No-One
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Fri May 08, 2020 6:40 am

No-One wrote:Did you go to the bathroom afterwards?

Other than that, I've got no idea. It worked for me when playing the version in the OP.

That did the trick, and I guess it must have been some other old RPGmaker vore game that used the same witch Sprite for the main character.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Anacondras » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:22 am

can anyone tell me how to get into the Helena masion as the child because i don't know what I am doing wrong and I have already been in as the cat.
Anacondras
New to the forum

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale -DEMO-

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:32 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:Larapha: A Witch's Tale v0.01 is ready!
http://www.mediafire.com/?44c2l9221c202kb
Okay, so this is a very rough demo, but I wanted to get something released tonight and start getting some feed back. Any help picking out glitches, errors, mistakes, or what have you will be helpful and much appreciated.

Found a few minor bugs,
Spoiler: show
when you return to the mansion dungeon as a small girl after having been there and killed the mutant dog, the mutant dog is there but uninteractable (unless it is intended, figured I'd mention just in case.)
Also after going through and beating the ghost and doing the bit in the library with her dad. If you return and talk with him after leaving the mansion, it triggers a ghost bit as if you hadnt already taken care of the ghost.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 am

Anacondras wrote:can anyone tell me how to get into the Helena masion as the child because i don't know what I am doing wrong and I have already been in as the cat.

Spoiler: show
Have you just tried talking to the front gate guard? If that didnt work which did for me, you might need to interact with the grave or something in the building while a cat.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:39 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:This game is on hiatus for the moment. I do intend to one day come back to Larapha, but it won't be until I have the time to really devote myself to it. Especially since, due to the state of both the game in terms of glitches, poor coding, and over all poor design, I'll basically be remaking the whole game from the ground up. Also, when I come back to working on the project, since I've learned how to do art better in the last 6 years, I'll be fully illustrating the new version of Larapha.

That said, I'll get to it when I can. I have no estimate of when this will be. But, when I do, I'll post here.

Just saw this post of yours... That's saddening to hear it's on hiatus. I love the concept of transforming and using that as a tool to interact with environment/characters in unique ways.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:24 am

So it wont be updatet yes> :c Just got to the under-city and stuck at it...
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:14 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:This game is on hiatus for the moment. I do intend to one day come back to Larapha, but it won't be until I have the time to really devote myself to it. Especially since, due to the state of both the game in terms of glitches, poor coding, and over all poor design, I'll basically be remaking the whole game from the ground up. Also, when I come back to working on the project, since I've learned how to do art better in the last 6 years, I'll be fully illustrating the new version of Larapha.

That said, I'll get to it when I can. I have no estimate of when this will be. But, when I do, I'll post here.

Do you have a patreon? I'd love to support more work on this game!
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:26 am

So is there a new link for the latest update?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:50 am

Soroxas77 wrote:So is there a new link for the latest update?

The download link for the game is on the original post.

With that said...
This game is dead.
Deader than dead.
So dead, in fact, that the flesh has rotted off the bones and the bones themselves have turned to dust.

The last post by the game's dev, Saint of Ravens, was on September 22nd, 2019 (TWO YEARS AGO!!!)
The last update to the game was on October 17th, 2016 (FIVE YEARS AGO!!!)

The game is not coming back.
Stop necroing please!

If a mod is reading this, please lock this thread!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 pm

nanakra wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:So is there a new link for the latest update?

The download link for the game is on the original post.

With that said...
This game is dead.
Deader than dead.
So dead, in fact, that the flesh has rotted off the bones and the bones themselves have turned to dust.

The last post by the game's dev, Saint of Ravens, was on September 22nd, 2019 (TWO YEARS AGO!!!)
The last update to the game was on October 17th, 2016 (FIVE YEARS AGO!!!)

The game is not coming back.
Stop necroing please!

If a mod is reading this, please lock this thread!

That was extremely rude don't you think, especially considering the creator has already said that the game isn't dead and they will be coming back to it when they are able to
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby nanakra » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:58 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:That was extremely rude don't you think

No, it isn't. It's just reality and facts. I'd love for the game to be updated too, but it's not very likely everything considered.

JDandAliProductions wrote:especially considering the creator has already said that the game isn't dead and they will be coming back to it when they are able to

Two years ago. Then didn't say or post anything about it again.
The game is nine years old and hasn't had anything done to it in five years.
I'll be shocked if the game gets an update or anything at this point.

Though Saint is still active and if they want to, they can certainly pop on this thread to let everyone know what is going on, but don't hold your breath.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:23 pm

Well, I don't think the link is the latest one. There are scenes that aren't in the link on the original post.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:24 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Well, I don't think the link is the latest one. There are scenes that aren't in the link on the original post.

There is a link on page 30 and it is the same as the one on the OP.
There are no other links.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game