Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat May 01, 2021 9:38 pm

Are there any plans for CV in the future?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TimeDefeat » Sun May 02, 2021 12:16 am

Hello! I have all requirements installed, and all other functions of the mod seem to be working as intended, but for some reason I can't see any bellies with the current version of the mod.
TimeDefeat
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Sun May 02, 2021 1:15 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Are there any plans for CV in the future?

There's CV now. It just doesn't have custom animations. Any chance you're an animator? We need an animator.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 02, 2021 2:24 am

Alright… Well, I reset everything, and have some images to use for the creature report. I have the base IDs given to me, and the specific spawn ID’s taken from the wild. Before I ran this test… I uninstalled Skyrim SE through steam, then deleted the folder manually just in case. I deleted MO2’s install folder and Skyrim folder, and even removed it from my AppData just to be sure. After that, I installed Skyrim SE from scratch overnight and installed SKSE, And the other half of engine fixes manually and along with DLL plugin manually by dropping it in the same folder as Skyrim's exe. After that, I downloaded and set up MO2 again, and installed just the core mods plus Alternate start to make this easier to do with new save tests.

My test went this way… I tested on the whiterun horse… it worked, but it seems “farm” class animals work fine. So I ran into the wilds and tested by retrovoring into a wild animal, if no belly happens, I spawned using the base ID that I was given through More Informative Console. I have no idea how to make this test purer, besides not using Alternate Start… but that’s a popular mod and no incompatibilities were ever recorded through the years. Below are my pictures for proof. Starting with wild animals, and then spawning in using Base ID if I get no belly. Please test this yourself as well using wild spawns. Please… please…please test this using wild spawns. For the most part base IDs get bellies but not wild spawns. The exceptions to this seem to be wolves which don’t get their bellies period, and it seems to be all the wolves regardless of BASE ID or Not. Okay… here are my pictures.

First My load order and folders.
Spoiler: show
MO2 current.PNG

Current folder.PNG

Here are the images that I hope prove I did the test and report correctly. If not then let me know...
Again, found wild creature and retrovore/offering them. If I get no belly, I test base ID to see if I get a belly. Base IDs take from More informative console.
This is a small test, since I don't want to drown the forum or in images. Something is preventing wild spawns from accessing their bellies, but Base ID's are fine. I can report more creatures if I have to. I am using version 4-29, with as clean as a clean reinstall can get.
Wild spawn no belly 1.jpg

Base ID belly 1.jpg

Wild spawn belly2.jpg

Wild spawn no belly 3.jpg

BaseID Spawn Belly 3.jpg

Wild Spawn No Belly 4.jpg

Base ID Spawn No Belly 4.jpg
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Sun May 02, 2021 2:45 am

zerothx16 wrote:...

Screenshots showing the bellies/nonbellies, and the formids? Hell yeah, let me see what I can do about this.

First thoughts: this is probably a leveled list issue. Most of the farm animals aren't leveled, whereas wild encounters often are. Even when a leveled list contains nothing but l, say, wolves, the base reference is sometimes a chicken or fox or something. Which usually doesn't matter but it may be interfering with SPID.

The next update will have a toggle to enable morphs for every single actor. It will be somewhat detrimental to performance, but if it may solve problems like this.
Last edited by markdf on Sun May 02, 2021 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 02, 2021 2:55 am

markdf wrote:

Screenshots showing the bellies/nonbellies, and the formids? Hell yeah, let me see what I can do about this.

**Mega sigh of relief** Oh thank goodness. Got worried for a moment before I read your message. I really hope this helps. If you need more creatures tested, or more proof I am running the game from a clean install let me know.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Sun May 02, 2021 3:16 am

zerothx16 wrote:
markdf wrote:

**Mega sigh of relief** Oh thank goodness. Got worried for a moment before I read your message. I really hope this helps. If you need more creatures tested, or more proof I am running the game from a clean install let me know.

No, the information in that last post was invaluable. Not so much the load order stuff, but the screenshots and WHERE you tested and your insight about the farm animals.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Horatius Horatio » Sun May 02, 2021 5:33 am

I'm having a problem when I'm vomited out after struggling. The entire screen remains black, but I can hear combat going on and the world reappears if I'm swallowed again. This is with the latest release. I have player can be digested and become your pred on for both NPCs and Creatures.
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Sun May 02, 2021 5:53 am

Horatius Horatio wrote:I'm having a problem when I'm vomited out after struggling. The entire screen remains black, but I can hear combat going on and the world reappears if I'm swallowed again. This is with the latest release. I have player can be digested and become your pred on for both NPCs and Creatures.

Do you have any camera mods?
Does the blackness ever cover only part of the screen?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Masxohn » Sun May 02, 2021 8:14 am

zerothx16 wrote:Alright… Well, I reset everything, and have some images to use for the creature report. I have the base IDs given to me, and the specific spawn ID’s taken from the wild. Before I ran this test… I uninstalled Skyrim SE through steam, then deleted the folder manually just in case. I deleted MO2’s install folder and Skyrim folder, and even removed it from my AppData just to be sure. After that, I installed Skyrim SE from scratch overnight and installed SKSE, And the other half of engine fixes manually and along with DLL plugin manually by dropping it in the same folder as Skyrim's exe. After that, I downloaded and set up MO2 again, and installed just the core mods plus Alternate start to make this easier to do with new save tests.

My test went this way… I tested on the whiterun horse… it worked, but it seems “farm” class animals work fine. So I ran into the wilds and tested by retrovoring into a wild animal, if no belly happens, I spawned using the base ID that I was given through More Informative Console. I have no idea how to make this test purer, besides not using Alternate Start… but that’s a popular mod and no incompatibilities were ever recorded through the years. Below are my pictures for proof. Starting with wild animals, and then spawning in using Base ID if I get no belly. Please test this yourself as well using wild spawns. Please… please…please test this using wild spawns. For the most part base IDs get bellies but not wild spawns. The exceptions to this seem to be wolves which don’t get their bellies period, and it seems to be all the wolves regardless of BASE ID or Not. Okay… here are my pictures.

First My load order and folders.
MO2 current.PNG

Current folder.PNG

Here are the images that I hope prove I did the test and report correctly. If not then let me know...
Again, found wild creature and retrovore/offering them. If I get no belly, I test base ID to see if I get a belly. Base IDs take from More informative console.
This is a small test, since I don't want to drown the forum or in images. Something is preventing wild spawns from accessing their bellies, but Base ID's are fine. I can report more creatures if I have to. I am using version 4-29, with as clean as a clean reinstall can get.
Wild spawn no belly 1.jpg

Base ID belly 1.jpg

Wild spawn belly2.jpg

Wild spawn no belly 3.jpg

BaseID Spawn Belly 3.jpg

Wild Spawn No Belly 4.jpg

Base ID Spawn No Belly 4.jpg

Did you get the updated MorphVore DISTR back on page 93? Cause it was missing wolf, werewolf, dragon, and ash hopper entries.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:48 am

Masxohn wrote:Did you get the updated MorphVore DISTR back on page 93? Cause it was missing wolf, werewolf, dragon, and ash hopper entries.

Oh shoot, I missed that. I'll go get it now and test it out in the coming days.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ralmar » Sun May 02, 2021 9:30 am

Okay, so I've encountered an interesting issue. If I assign debug hotkeys and use those for vore, then assign favorites to a favorite group (not sure if those favorites groups are a stock option or what mod provides them), then as soon as I eat something in combat I teleport to the last home I was in. Which is very strange. Using the Z key and the power from Favorites produces the same effect as well, but it doesn't do this until I've performed the other two actions.
There's something that doesn't make sense here: let's go and poke it with a stick.
Ralmar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masxohn » Sun May 02, 2021 9:46 am

zerothx16 wrote:
Masxohn wrote:Did you get the updated MorphVore DISTR back on page 93? Cause it was missing wolf, werewolf, dragon, and ash hopper entries.

Oh shoot, I missed that. I'll go get it now and test it out in the coming days.

Went to do some testing myself and I can back up the wild spawn issue (took forever to find a regular wolf thanks to all the creature mods I got installed) and the belly for spawned wolf using formid was fixed with the updated DISTR. It doesn't appear to package related (AI basicly). Remembered that there is a wolf placed by skyrim on the path from Riverwood to Bleak Falls Barrow went to go test that and it was gaining the proper belly also some specific location to test. Found out why they aren't getting bellies, it seems like the wild spawns around Whiterun (so far specifically, unsure if it's the same around the other cities) just don't get the MorphVore keyword added but do get the DevourmentVorish keyword added as for why, I have no clue.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby essedess » Sun May 02, 2021 9:52 am

Horatius Horatio wrote:I'm having a problem when I'm vomited out after struggling. The entire screen remains black, but I can hear combat going on and the world reappears if I'm swallowed again. This is with the latest release. I have player can be digested and become your pred on for both NPCs and Creatures.

The black screen goes away if you open the map and then close it. I get the same black screen occasionally too (whole screen and no mods that effect camera...unless Violens does something since I can chose which camera to use for kill moves.).
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Horatius Horatio » Sun May 02, 2021 10:34 am

markdf wrote:

Do you have any camera mods?
Does the blackness ever cover only part of the screen?

Only Joy of Perspective, and I've been using that for ages. Even with previous versions.
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sun May 02, 2021 10:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpqtXH79gio&t=331s

In this video is male predator who/s having really hot belly, really greatfully connected to his body. Is it possible to do the same and how? Also there's amazing belly physics, when the guy is going somewhere or jumping, it's possible to see. So then, how can i do the same? Anybody can help me to create something lke that? And what mod is used fpor that guardians to be partly naked? Can't found something like that anywhere and channel creator is blind to subscribers' asks to say what he uses. Maybe anybody knows that?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sun May 02, 2021 10:55 am

markdf wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:Amazimg mod, but I'm having one little problem. My companion don't swallows anyobody. How can it be changed? My companion is Marcurio, male wizard. He just uses the spells because he things that they're more effective then swallowing. And I want him to fight by swallowing enemies too, not only by spells. And same problem for all wizards. Is there any possibility to change it somehow?

Vore isn't tied to the standard combat system, it uses its own "PseudoAI".

First off, make sure your companions are actually able to use vore at all. Do you have "More Informative Console" installed? If so, can you use it to check if they have the "Predator" spell attached to them? Alternatively, you can go into the [Vore] dialogue option. If they can't use vore, that section will be nearly empty.

They can. When i'm installing mod, i'm choosing for everybody to have vore abilities, not default. But they're continue ignoring possibility of swallowing somebody whole
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ralmar » Sun May 02, 2021 11:22 am

Correcting my earlier post, it seems that when I've set the hotkey, after a certain amount of time when I use it I just teleport back to the last house of mine I used. This is very strange. Will continue testing.
There's something that doesn't make sense here: let's go and poke it with a stick.
Ralmar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alexdu122 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:24 pm

Hey there, probably this questions have been answered so many times but i cant find them in the post of the mod, i hope you can help me!

First... Enemies cant swallow me, they attack me but nothing happen, i set the chance to swallow to 100% but the problem still there, also i guess another friendly npcs cant swallow another npcs, what i need to do to fix this problem?

second... the vore dialogue is bugged for me, i mean, when i force someone to swallow me with retrovore spell and i press G appears 2 interactions with the pred but when i select them the pred didnt say nothing.

I hope you can help me T.T
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimeDefeat » Sun May 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Turns out the lack of bellies was due to an installation mistake on my part!

Now that it is all settled, the only problem I have with this mod is how often I am killed after struggling free of my pred, due to how long it takes to stand up, but I guess there are other mods I can use to mitigate this.
TimeDefeat
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game