Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby Super57s » Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 am

sheeeessshhhh. Thats un real
Super57s
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:07 am

All aboard the hype train!
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Tue May 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:All aboard the hype train!

Wait, why are we getting hype? I thought Oz said he doesn't have a clear release date?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Tue May 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Probably looking at more like next week or the one after, don't get too hyped .
This was a quote from Os about a week ago. In other words it could be updated at any moment. Hints the hype train being reformed. Though it is just an estimate as to when it will actually be.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:04 pm

Yeah I'm aware, I didn't mean to imply they were about to post the update, my bad
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Wed May 05, 2021 6:58 am

No problem. I was just informing Shugoki. Please feel free to be hyped. You aren't in trouble or anything.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:05 am

True, I just thought my message could let others think the update was about to drop when I read both your and Shugoki's reaction.
I apologised in case anyone thought that way, reading me getting hyped up
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Keylimes » Wed May 05, 2021 4:08 pm

While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby Gibberish » Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Keylimes wrote:While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O

I think she was the girl you bump into trying to run away from the sophomore that takes you to the "party". No wait that was a different girl. Was it the one you spill her coffee and get her a new cup? I am also drawing a blank. Anyone remember who Janet is cause I don't remember. Though I do feel like she was mentioned before. Maybe she turns out to be one of Nadia's friends you get "introduced to". :lol:
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Wed May 05, 2021 6:43 pm

Gibberish wrote:
Keylimes wrote:While I'm only slightly dissappinted that Nadia doesn't seem to make an appearance "Tomorrow" I'm stoked to hear about another unbirth scene, however I've gotta admit... and shamefully so that I don't remember ever seeing a Janet? 8O

I think she was the girl you bump into trying to run away from the sophomore that takes you to the "party". No wait that was a different girl. Was it the one you spill her coffee and get her a new cup? I am also drawing a blank. Anyone remember who Janet is cause I don't remember. Though I do feel like she was mentioned before. Maybe she turns out to be one of Nadia's friends you get "introduced to". :lol:

Janet is the girl you run into when you got eaten at least once and wear the school uniform on the second day. She unbirths you and you have to struggle to satisfy her so you get out of her at the end of the day.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed May 05, 2021 7:49 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:
Gibberish wrote:

Janet is the girl you run into when you got eaten at least once and wear the school uniform on the second day. She unbirths you and you have to struggle to satisfy her so you get out of her at the end of the day.

I dont think any of that happens as there is no option to wear school clothes on Day 2 and the only Unbirth scene in the current release is Nadia, people know Janet will have an unbirth scene just not if we ever met her and how before then
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Wed May 05, 2021 9:47 pm

I just notice that. My bad.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed May 05, 2021 11:06 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:Although, I have a question on development. I thought I read waaaaaaaay back that the plan was to do the full first week and then swap to a more streamlined week by week update. Is that right, or was it a fever dream. Just curious. I am absolutely not opposed to an exciting every day :p

Nope, public updates will continue to be one full day at a time!

Gibberish wrote:Holy Shit!!! Os I knew you had been typing up a storm, but after looking at the code to try and mod this game. You sir have my undivided respect. As of the current build there are 33,835 lines of code. This is before the update that is to come. To put that in prospective for all you computer cave men. That is like writing the bible. Current Word Count: 487,341. The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words. 8O This may not even account for all the stuff in the code and only list the words in the game.

If I am going to do a mod for this ( of which I still haven't done a complete story board for) I would need to really know my stuff. I think I would need to start after the update. Since it would be quite a debacle if I ended up having to completely rewrite a bunch of my code after the update. Due to overlap of my code and existing/new code. Though just on first inspection the ids seem very nicely done. I am a novice at coding, but I do like how precise you are with your identifying things. This should help a ton with modding. As well as further development. Color me impressed.

Huh, where did you get that count for lines of code? Twine only gives me the word count, which I've checked before and that is including any code as words. But also, thank you :)

Yes, unfortunately Nadia won't appear again until Friday ^^; Janet has technically appeared before, and because of that she's in the character reference gallery already, but it was really more of a cameo since it's just a brief scene where all that happens is you meet the character, no vore or extended conversation or anything. It's after lunch on Monday if you end up sitting with Leah, Mallory, and Beli. I'm honestly impressed that someone (Tomfoolery that I quoted at the top) remembered her haha

LazyLegion95 wrote:Janet is the girl you run into when you got eaten at least once and wear the school uniform on the second day. She unbirths you and you have to struggle to satisfy her so you get out of her at the end of the day.

You're thinking of Matilda, which is an anal vore scene but otherwise is exactly what you described ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu May 06, 2021 6:09 am

I figured that out way too late and now I feel retarded.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Thu May 06, 2021 6:17 pm

If you open the game on chrome with windows 10. Then go to the tab the game is in and right click on the background of the page. Before clicking inspect out of the options it lists for you. This will split the page with the game on the left side and the analysis on the right side click sources on the top of the right side. Then scroll on the right sides mini page down to the bottom and read the number on the left side of the mini page. That is how I got that number. Granted this also counts the spaces used for stop marks in the code as a line. So the amount you are actually typing should be less. Not to mention this is a deconstruction not actually showing how the program is written in twine using the twine interface. Also this is adding the twine compiler itself into the mix so yeah. The actual count I estimate you did would be about 1,000 less. Unless twine makes it really simple to do a bunch of things like coloring the text and such. I really should look at messing with twine already.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Thu May 06, 2021 8:39 pm

Just got done reading the trackers they start on line 1108 and ends around 1621. I feel sleepy after trying to keep track of all those trackers before I realized it was just algebra. After mentally formatting how I think about the trackers it becomes far easier to facilitate the amount of information needed. How did you manage I wonder. As far as the way you view it mentally.

For those that don't know these lines of code are the ones that dictate which scene to show and when. Based off of your stats, the worlds stats and other characters "stats" (both those in and not in the scene). In other words if you want to mod this game just figure out the sequence you want to modify and the variables. Then add a new path that will use your variables along with the existing ones. That will trigger the text that you wrote.

I would recommend starting a new "path" at the beginning of the game or the "end" so as to not alter more than is needed. Though if you can figure out how to alter the time line and make it make sense then good on you.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Fri May 07, 2021 1:08 am

Just... Open it in Twine, though?

Twine is free, and it's all pretty nicely laid out for modding if you play with the game in engine, especially since Osmium keeps the code and variable parts decently well organized with well-named variables. I haven't tried any major modding of it myself, the most I usually do is buff the player up a bit without going full easy mode and reduce the weight gain system, but it's really not too complicated to work with imo.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastysnackanon » Fri May 07, 2021 8:26 am

So I modded a few day 1 scenes for myself and figured I would post them here if anyone was interested. Expect amatuer hour as some stuff I tested and didn't bother fixing later. The scenes I modded were being eaten by Sam while talking to Anita, first encounter eaten by Alice, and the day 1 Sarah and Alesha scene. I also modified the universal struggle messages. The themes of my mods were to go from painful digestion to forced pleasure digestion with themes of energy drain, hypnosis, and absorption. Feel free to mess around with the scenes if you think they could be better. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XY0Aqs ... sp=sharing
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby RBRD » Fri May 07, 2021 12:47 pm

Does anyone know the correct sequence to reach the scene where MC and Emma shower together after escaping Zoey?
I know they need to be without clothes, I even got this scene before by sheer luck, but I have achieved nothing but being able to escape with the tattered clothes. Would anyone know how to help me?
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuler » Fri May 07, 2021 1:13 pm

RBRD wrote:Does anyone know the correct sequence to reach the scene where MC and Emma shower together after escaping Zoey?
I know they need to be without clothes, I even got this scene before by sheer luck, but I have achieved nothing but being able to escape with the tattered clothes. Would anyone know how to help me?

My guide has the specific requirements:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b0x ... cavloax5og

If you escape with clothes destroyed and your relationship with Emma is 4+ hearts, Emma and you run back to your dorm and the two of you shower together.
To ensure your clothes are destroyed, you need to perform at least 8 actions (struggle, rest, etc) before escaping.
kuler
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game