Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.70 update! 2nd April!

Postby jaqueb37 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:13 pm

where can i find Frosa Village?
jaqueb37
New to the forum

Postby hojo05 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:05 pm

would it be possible that the game files would be downloadable from something other than mediafire? I seem to have a problem with mediafire downloads, maybe MEGA or drive?
hojo05
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:36 pm

jaqueb37 wrote:where can i find Frosa Village?

Go to the north side of the map, around where ya see the Volcano is a forest next to a snowy area, you wanna head there after the King tasks you with going there once ya escaped the alien camp and informed him of the results
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:13 pm

hojo05 wrote:would it be possible that the game files would be downloadable from something other than mediafire? I seem to have a problem with mediafire downloads, maybe MEGA or drive?

Was it MEGA in the past? This download is taking me unusually long, though I don't know if it's do with my internet or MediaFire.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:32 pm

hojo05 wrote:would it be possible that the game files would be downloadable from something other than mediafire? I seem to have a problem with mediafire downloads, maybe MEGA or drive?

Here:
https://mega.nz/file/KgojCC4Q#CQB8NY0L4 ... zmZ-sHG3c4
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R3X » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Kinda curious, since the unitaur teacher inspects the player while carrying the catgirl, is there a way to fail said inspection ?
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natsuelendtor » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:35 pm

I'm having a bit of an issue finding the new content, specifically where the new Academy content and also the Succubus. Can anyone give me some advice?

Also, I have a problem at the palace too, when I go upstairs the game freezes and won't start working again.
Natsuelendtor
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:26 am

Natsuelendtor wrote:I'm having a bit of an issue finding the new content, specifically where the new Academy content and also the Succubus. Can anyone give me some advice?

Also, I have a problem at the palace too, when I go upstairs the game freezes and won't start working again.

Once you leave the alien base though the body exploration with Navi, you will be able to talk to the (king?) in the castle, after that you can towards the orc camp and then interact with the forest path next to it, this leads to the northern area.
From here I put stuff in a spoiler so people can decide if they want to read it or not but it's relevant if you still can't find the things you are asking for:
Spoiler: show
There is a city and a castle you can interact with, the city is the only place you can enter while the castle is impossible to enter (and not in game yet).
If you enter the city you can find the academy at the far north of it, while the succubus will appear in the inn just north of the entrance but only after you interact with the castle.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KirklandSignature » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:32 pm

Is it just me or are the shrink rays in the arena not working? its making it impossible to get past a 1 tile wide area that an immobile shrink blast is stuck in. other than that I'm enjoying where the game is headed.
KirklandSignature
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natsuelendtor » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Hansony wrote:
Natsuelendtor wrote:I'm having a bit of an issue finding the new content, specifically where the new Academy content and also the Succubus. Can anyone give me some advice?

Once you leave the alien base though the body exploration with Navi, you will be able to talk to the (king?) in the castle, after that you can towards the orc camp and then interact with the forest path next to it, this leads to the northern area.
From here I put stuff in a spoiler so people can decide if they want to read it or not but it's relevant if you still can't find the things you are asking for:
There is a city and a castle you can interact with, the city is the only place you can enter while the castle is impossible to enter (and not in game yet).
If you enter the city you can find the academy at the far north of it, while the succubus will appear in the inn just north of the entrance but only after you interact with the castle.

Thanks Hansony, that helped a lot! I've managed to find the Succubus now, but am still having trouble with the new academy content, can anyone advise on this?
Natsuelendtor
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Sun May 02, 2021 2:14 pm

Any news on the next beta release ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Wed May 05, 2021 2:51 am

Azirovka wrote:Any news on the next beta release ?

How about now? :lol:

MMA2 general release: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9fio95fd ... 1.zip/file
This one is mostly a guild update,
head to the guild after you've done the alien base ark and the charlotte/pinky scene is complete (2 scenes).
There's also a repeat variant of the unitaur demonstration scene leading to a new scene where you can make your stay more permanent.

Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.71 update! 5th May!

Postby kiriaflurry » Wed May 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Where's Ritz?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby amerdism » Wed May 05, 2021 11:04 pm

anyone able to post a download link for a save up to the new stuff? or does the game have save transfer?
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:22 am

amerdism wrote:anyone able to post a download link for a save up to the new stuff? or does the game have save transfer?

this has been repeated ad nauseam, just copy your save folder to the new version
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Thu May 06, 2021 6:28 pm

These downloads have become so beefy, they take 2 hours for me to download.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby mibankai1171 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am

head to the guild after you've done the alien base ark and the charlotte/pinky scene is complete (2 scenes).
There's also a repeat variant of the unitaur demonstration scene leading to a new scene where you can make your stay more permanent.

Enjoy!

Mysta[/quote]

Just had a few questions, where are the 2 new scenes at the guild? And how do you get to the repeat variant of the demonstration scene?
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sat May 08, 2021 11:09 am

mibankai1171 wrote:

Enjoy!

Mysta

Just had a few questions, where are the 2 new scenes at the guild? And how do you get to the repeat variant of the demonstration scene?

I think you have the old version of the game because in the new version you will be able to see them right away if you visit the areas they are at... so just talk to the unicorn after first demonstration and you can get the variety, and just walk into the guild after doing the alien base and you will be told where to go.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mibankai1171 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Hansony wrote:
mibankai1171 wrote:

Enjoy!

Mysta

I think you have the old version of the game because in the new version you will be able to see them right away if you visit the areas they are at... so just talk to the unicorn after first demonstration and you can get the variety, and just walk into the guild after doing the alien base and you will be told where to go.

Not gonna lie I have not played since the last guild update my current save is after pinky took over the guild and because its been so long I completely forget where the unicorn and most of the other npcs are at.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sun May 09, 2021 10:37 am

mibankai1171 wrote:Not gonna lie I have not played since the last guild update my current save is after pinky took over the guild and because its been so long I completely forget where the unicorn and most of the other npcs are at.

Unitaur demonstrations scene is in Frosa village to the north. (after escaping the alien base)
Just go through the guild story until you've done all the steps in the walkthrough (first post), and can access Frosa village. Then enter the guild and you'll be directed to the new stuff.
More hints and tips are always in the walkthrough and changelog in the first post.

kiriaflurry wrote:Where's Ritz?

New guild content.

TheMastermind wrote:These downloads have become so beefy, they take 2 hours for me to download.

Yeah, it's mostly all the image files. I do what I can to keep them as small as possible, but it'll still keep expanding with the content I'm afraid.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game