Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun May 09, 2021 9:11 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:My only sadness in regards to the size-shifting mods is that I can't shrink others without them turning hostile. Yet I can grow them without problems.
[I want my shortstack snack-girls. TTATT]

You might want to try giving them an equipment item with the diminution enchant to avoid that
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun May 09, 2021 9:18 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:My only sadness in regards to the size-shifting mods is that I can't shrink others without them turning hostile. Yet I can grow them without problems.

You might want to try giving them an equipment item with the diminution enchant to avoid that

Wait.... WHAT? It's an enchantment?! I Haven't found any!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun May 09, 2021 9:21 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wait.... WHAT? It's an enchantment?! I Haven't found any!

I'm not sure if they spawn naturally anywhere, but you can spawn a ring of diminution using the console or the AddItemMenu mod
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun May 09, 2021 9:22 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wait.... WHAT? It's an enchantment?! I Haven't found any!

I'm not sure if they spawn naturally anywhere, but you can spawn a ring of diminution using the console or the AddItemMenu mod

..... I never thought about that.... Hmgh.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Vennaya » Sun May 09, 2021 9:29 pm

So im not sure if this bug is known about or not.
You remember when you fixed the "Become your killer" option so that it was *functional*, a dozen or so versions ago? About a month-ish ago?
Well, unfortunately its not working 100% still.

This is what happens when you "Become your killer". Its worth noting that it happens regardless of what option you choose when you take over.

HOWEVER

It works fine when you equip/unequip a piece of armour in the inventory, but as soon as you back out of the inventory, it goes back to how the first screenshot was shown. Otherwise its working fine. By the way, thanks for letting us actually take on the appearance and name of the NPC that ate us, rather than trying to edit it back to the character we were before, thats something i've wanted for a looooong time!

But yea, broken atm. Its worth noting again that this happens regardless of if the NPC that i "become" either has my own body, or their own body (in the case of some custom followers), so i doubt the body is the issue. It also happens regardless as to if the controlled character is naked, clothed or somewhere in between. I have not yet checked if reloading or changing cells fixes or otherwise changes this, not yet, but i imagine considering this happens every time regardless of NPC that it wont affect much.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Sun May 09, 2021 9:43 pm

You can if they're your follower or have a high relationship rank. And the ring of diminution isn't hostile.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Mon May 10, 2021 4:02 am

theres an npc in the college of winterhold, a "wizard" that is a master in vore arts i guess. :) shes got alot of vore perks including soul food.
she was in old devourment and sold spell books for spells that existed back then
but she doesn't seem to be selling much these days.
any chance the enchanted items could be put into her inventory?
(i also remember some broken dialogue where she asks you to get a ring inside her stomach from a previous student and well... that doesn't go too well from dialogue i found ;) )
(also she has that dark face bug. white skin tone but her face goes dark.)

https://i.imgur.com/P8GMooi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PQWhAuj.jpg
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maka1234 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Vennaya wrote:So im not sure if this bug is known about or not.
You remember when you fixed the "Become your killer" option so that it was *functional*, a dozen or so versions ago? About a month-ish ago?

[ https://i.imgur.com/7uZyR5k.jpeg ]

This is what happens when you "Become your killer". Its worth noting that it happens regardless of what option you choose when you take over.

HOWEVER

[ https://i.imgur.com/otVrXCq.jpeg ]

It works fine when you equip/unequip a piece of armour in the inventory, but as soon as you back out of the inventory, it goes back to how the first screenshot was shown. Otherwise its working fine. By the way, thanks for letting us actually take on the appearance and name of the NPC that ate us, rather than trying to edit it back to the character we were before, thats something i've wanted for a looooong time!

But yea, broken atm. Its worth noting again that this happens regardless of if the NPC that i "become" either has my own body, or their own body (in the case of some custom followers), so i doubt the body is the issue. It also happens regardless as to if the controlled character is naked, clothed or somewhere in between. I have not yet checked if reloading or changing cells fixes or otherwise changes this, not yet, but i imagine considering this happens every time regardless of NPC that it wont affect much.

I was going to chip in and mention the aboves what I get though sometimes it'll work. And if I use play as your killer creature the attacks don't get equipoed effectively soft locking me
Maka1234
New to the forum

Postby FInfinity » Mon May 10, 2021 9:35 pm

Vennaya wrote:So I'm not sure if this bug is known about or not.

[ https://i.imgur.com/7uZyR5k.jpeg ]

HOWEVER

[ https://i.imgur.com/otVrXCq.jpeg ]

It works fine when you equip/unequip a piece of armor in the inventory, but as soon as you back out of the inventory, it goes back to how the first screenshot was shown. Otherwise its working fine. By the way, thanks for letting us actually take on the appearance and name of the NPC that ate us, rather than trying to edit it back to the character we were before, that's something I've wanted for a looooong time!

This can be "Fixed" in two ways. The faster way is to use the USSEP Unwanted Effects book. If it's not in your inventory just add it with the console or something. Reading the book will remove the effect. The slower way is to just keep play'n. If goes away eventually.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Mon May 10, 2021 10:06 pm

ForgetfulHatter wrote:theres an npc in the college of winterhold, a "wizard" that is a master in vore arts i guess. :) shes got alot of vore perks including soul food.
she was in old devourment and sold spell books for spells that existed back then
but she doesn't seem to be selling much these days.
any chance the enchanted items could be put into her inventory?
(i also remember some broken dialogue where she asks you to get a ring inside her stomach from a previous student and well... that doesn't go too well from dialogue i found ;) )
(also she has that dark face bug. white skin tone but her face goes dark.)

https://i.imgur.com/P8GMooi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PQWhAuj.jpg

Good idea. I'll add the two rings, the sword, and a sampling of Galmar's macromancy potions.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby benrowe91 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:28 am

Since the [Vore] option in dialogue came up it only shows if i want to eat others, rather than be prey. Is there same way to change that?
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby jokerert1 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:54 am

would it be possible to add spells for prey only ? to clarify in the current version you need the same level in pred and prey to learn vore spells.

could there be a way for a prey only player to learn those spells which would protect the player or support their companions ? and maybe add some spells like (i dont know if its already exists in the higher level vore spells)
a spell to paralyze an enemy to make them easier to swallow.
a spell which increases the chance of a companion to use vore attacks.
a spell to cover yourself with a potion effect like poising your pred or shrinking them for a short while.
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Tue May 11, 2021 6:19 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:After a bit of testing, it looks like the new version doesn't allocate items to their boluses (boli?) correctly.

With item defecation and "defecate clothing" on, the equipment bolus will only appear correctly when the prey was swallowed alive. Swallowed corpses do produce an equipment bolus, but it is empty, resulting in the items being absorbed along with the body. It is probably also worth noting that live prey, when digested, also produce this empty bolus along with the properly full one.

"Boluses" is correct, FYI. =P

I'm also having trouble with the Defecate Clothes and Separate Skulls options. When I begin digesting someone (live or dead) it creates an empty bolus named "[soandso]'s equipment" that disappears entirely after a few seconds. The actual equipment is nowhere that I can find. With live prey, the skull appears on the ground near me when digestion starts. Digesting corpses causes both equipped items and skulls to vanish. I'm running the 2021-05-06 version with a new game (though the last few versions have behaved the same for me) using Scat Type (NPCs) = Bones, Scat Type (items) = Defecate, and Prey Stripping = False.

Are others able to get Defecate Clothes and/or Separate Skulls to work correctly? Wondering whether this is a common issue with these options or if I have something special going on.
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ranacha » Tue May 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Hiya, a question about a niche scenario:

If you swallow someone while the digestion damage mult is set to 0 you won't digest them. If you then later on want to start digesting them is there any easy way to do that? Currently it seems the only way is to regurgitate them then re-eat them with the damage mult turned back up, or use to console to coc herstomach and kill them yourself.

I was having fun using the mod as a mass vore sandbox but was having issues with digesting too soon despite whatever I set the digestion time to. I can set the damage mult to 0 so they never get digested, but then they're all stuck. Digestion damage seems locked in on swallow so putting the multiplier back up doesn't do anything. Coc herstomach -> killall seemed like an easy enough solution... until none of the essential NPC's died, even when they're not set as essential anymore.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Tue May 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Ranacha wrote:Hiya, a question about a niche scenario:

If you swallow someone while the digestion damage mult is set to 0 you won't digest them. If you then later on want to start digesting them is there any easy way to do that? Currently it seems the only way is to regurgitate them then re-eat them with the damage mult turned back up, or use to console to coc herstomach and kill them yourself.

I was having fun using the mod as a mass vore sandbox but was having issues with digesting too soon despite whatever I set the digestion time to. I can set the damage mult to 0 so they never get digested, but then they're all stuck. Digestion damage seems locked in on swallow so putting the multiplier back up doesn't do anything. Coc herstomach -> killall seemed like an easy enough solution... until none of the essential NPC's died, even when they're not set as essential anymore.

I'll see about making the internal data get updated when you adjust the MCM settings.

There's also the LiveDigestion multiplier setting, which can massively slow down the rate of acid damage.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Tue May 11, 2021 7:28 pm

AngelOfTaxes wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:After a bit of testing, it looks like the new version doesn't allocate items to their boluses (boli?) correctly.

With item defecation and "defecate clothing" on, the equipment bolus will only appear correctly when the prey was swallowed alive. Swallowed corpses do produce an equipment bolus, but it is empty, resulting in the items being absorbed along with the body. It is probably also worth noting that live prey, when digested, also produce this empty bolus along with the properly full one.

"Boluses" is correct, FYI. =P

I'm also having trouble with the Defecate Clothes and Separate Skulls options. When I begin digesting someone (live or dead) it creates an empty bolus named "[soandso]'s equipment" that disappears entirely after a few seconds. The actual equipment is nowhere that I can find. With live prey, the skull appears on the ground near me when digestion starts. Digesting corpses causes both equipped items and skulls to vanish. I'm running the 2021-05-06 version with a new game (though the last few versions have behaved the same for me) using Scat Type (NPCs) = Bones, Scat Type (items) = Defecate, and Prey Stripping = False.

Are others able to get Defecate Clothes and/or Separate Skulls to work correctly? Wondering whether this is a common issue with these options or if I have something special going on.

I found the bug with Separate Skulls, it will be fixed in the next update (which keeps getting postponed because y'all keep finding bugs).

I also found the bug with Defecate Clothes. One of those weird ordering problems that Skyrim scripting is so replete with.

I'll have a new update soon.

benrowe91 wrote:Since the [Vore] option in dialogue came up it only shows if i want to eat others, rather than be prey. Is there same way to change that?

Install one (or more) of the dialogue addons.

jokerert1 wrote:would it be possible to add spells for prey only ? to clarify in the current version you need the same level in pred and prey to learn vore spells.

could there be a way for a prey only player to learn those spells which would protect the player or support their companions ? and maybe add some spells like (i dont know if its already exists in the higher level vore spells)
a spell to paralyze an enemy to make them easier to swallow.
a spell which increases the chance of a companion to use vore attacks.
a spell to cover yourself with a potion effect like poising your pred or shrinking them for a short while.

Sorry, Vore Magic was always supposed to require EITHER skill to be 20, not both. I'll fix that.

I'm not going to add a paralysis spell, there are already plenty of them in the vanilla game and in spell mods. But I can add a check for the MagicParalysis keyword and give a swallow bonus when it's present.

The Augmentation spell/potions/rings are a good way to give companions a substantial fortification to their swallow skill.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue May 11, 2021 9:57 pm

I'm still sad I have to restart my character whenever a new Devourment version comes out...
especialyl since I've done so much with my current character....
Ah well. Gives me a chance to try a new build.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby zerothx16 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:28 am

I hate to report this but it seems creature morph bellies are not working again. Here is the pics.

Spoiler: show
20210512002133_1.jpg
20210512001815_1.jpg
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Wed May 12, 2021 1:45 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I'm still sad I have to restart my character whenever a new Devourment version comes out...
especialyl since I've done so much with my current character....
Ah well. Gives me a chance to try a new build.

Hopefully it will be quite a while before you need to restart. I don't have any disruptive features or changes planned in the near future.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Wed May 12, 2021 1:54 am

zerothx16 wrote:I hate to report this but it seems creature morph bellies are not working again. Here is the pics.

Spoiler: show
20210512002133_1.jpg
20210512001815_1.jpg

Where did you find this particular horse?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game