Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.1 (Updated 5/8/21)

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun May 09, 2021 9:56 am

I found them. I found them all!
Spoiler: show
Somehow, April took the longest, but Sunny was the hardest. I think I kept making juuuuuust the wrong choices. Sunny was so mean, but it was fun getting to see the protag in a more willing situation...kinda. Playing along while flirting at least. I have concerns about some of the things we heard about her, like not running with the big girls anymore and Zoey saying she's not the same threat? Much concern, since she's been bumped up in favourites. And hey, Chandra! Good on you not being a shitty person!

And then a couple more typos.
> After waking up in Janet from her nap, there's a 'probbaly'
> Maybe not a typo, but meeting Maeve after Nadia helped you (bit more uncertain on the second use of that joke, aren't we? :p) saying Sam needs the lasting friends, there was a comma that may or may not be supposed to be there. It seems iffy, so thought I'd mention it.

Anywho, that's all. GL HF peeps
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun May 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:will there be a guide placed up? Some of the scenes I remember being quite difficult and specific to get.

There do exist guides for the previous update, so for everything up to day 5(except the one new addition to day 4)! Thanks for the reminder, I meant to add links to those in the main post when I released the updated, they're linked at the bottom now! (As of now there is no guide for the new content, though)

Amnael wrote:
Borfus wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:is it possible for Mina to actually digest you?

Yes; if you've gained a decent amount of weight (but not too much or she won't be able to eat you in the first place), then you get stuck inside of Mina and digested.

Is that the new content on day 5? And how much is too much? XD

If your weight appears as "Fat" you've gone too far

Tomfoolery wrote:And finally, so initial spelling errors! Yay!
> Escaping Izumi while she had ~26 hp. deepser instead of deeper.
> During Izumi escape. 'believe' was spelt incorrect. Not literally, it was the 'i's and the 'e's
> Talking with Leila and Sam, just after Leila described her first year schedule as ass, had a lowercase 'i' (Not gonna lie, stared hard at the one above it, but it was a computer smudge or summin. Then noticed the one below was actually wrong. Left me very confused)
> Older one, failing the 3rd swimming check had the word 'contempt' as 'conempt'
> When UB'd by Janet(YAY) and had plans to meet with Mina for practice, says hope Mina was fine on her won (Does that YAY look inappropriate to anyone else? Do I need to take a break?)

Anywho, has minorest of spoilers in there, so peek at own risk

Edit:
Soz, forgot to sing some praises
It is bloody awe-inspiring how consistently amazing this is. There's always so many little things tucked away, and I suspect I'm learning about biology from the classes. Weird. And that the plan is actually to go day by day? Jesus, what a legend. Your plot web is gonna look like a crazy conspiracy person's wall covered in string. As always, thanks for all this great work, your game has such a unique feel to it, and it's absolutely amazing :D

Thanks for the reports, I'll fix those for future updates! And I'm glad you enjoyed the update :)

MomoDaMouse wrote:YAY UPDATE WOOOO!!!
So, just now getting everything set up, but I have a few questions, some thoughts, and a piece of advice for some easy vore scenes that I think you'll be interested in. Fair warning, message is gonna be a bit long...

As I mentioned above, there are guides for everything but the most recent updates content, they're now linked in the original post! I'm not going to write any guides myself but have no problem with others doing so, I'm sure one or both of the linked guides will be updated eventually.

Thank you for the suggestions, but I don't think I'll be making any major changes to the party as it currently is. As a little look behind the scenes: originally I planned on letting you get second place during that final trial, you would have ended up with Janet and then would have been subject to a scene similar to the recently released one on the following day. However, during development I instead decided to drop that as a possible ending and expand on Nadia's route- originally she would have just had a non-interactive sex scene, now there are choices and she took over as the possible 'unbirthed overnight' ending. In hindsight, it wouldn't have actually made a ton of sense for Janet to be at the party in the first place anyways, so I think it was the right call. Still, I appreciate hearing your ideas, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying the update!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun May 09, 2021 12:29 pm

Pretty much got every single one. I literally did everything. Love the update so far!!!
Last edited by Mitsukiboozle on Sun May 09, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Are there any Alice scenes in the new day?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Derppi » Sun May 09, 2021 3:48 pm

This probably isn't intentional so I'm pointing it out ^^; (Minor spoilers ahead)

After I had vore training with Mina in her room I still don't know her room number in the relationships window
I like pred stuff.
Derppi
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Sun May 09, 2021 5:29 pm

The Izumi stuffing vore scene is my favorite so far. Can't wait to see more of her in the future.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Baron » Sun May 09, 2021 7:11 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Amnael wrote:
Borfus wrote:

Yes; if you've gained a decent amount of weight (but not too much or she won't be able to eat you in the first place), then you get stuck inside of Mina and digested.

Is that the new content on day 5? And how much is too much? XD

If your weight appears as "Fat" you've gone too far

Is there not one line missing in the code for this?
Either one is too "fat" that it does not go or it goes (also again out).

And if you talk to Emma about her family on the first day, you know everything about her sister. But when you have dinner with her on the 3rd day and talk about photography, you have forgotten everything about her (sister) except that she exists.
Baron
New to the forum

Postby Keylimes » Sun May 09, 2021 7:46 pm

Can anyone point me in the direction of the unbirth scene without spoiling too much? I think its possible the choices I more commonly make on the first couple of days are throwing me off.
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Mon May 10, 2021 7:32 am

Keylimes wrote:Can anyone point me in the direction of the unbirth scene without spoiling too much? I think its possible the choices I more commonly make on the first couple of days are throwing me off.

If you mean the Unbirth scene on Day 5, just follow Janet when she warns you about Zoey. If you are talking about day 3 with Nadia you have to have a certain body type, I think bigger breast before Maeves party. And then do what Nadia says after she flirts with you.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon May 10, 2021 12:10 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Are there any Alice scenes in the new day?

No, she'll be back in the next one

Derppi wrote:This probably isn't intentional so I'm pointing it out ^^; (Minor spoilers ahead)

After I had vore training with Mina in her room I still don't know her room number in the relationships window

Ah, that is an oversight(and/or possibly a bug, haven't looked yet to see if I even attempted to set the tracker for that), thanks for pointing it out!

Baron wrote:Is there not one line missing in the code for this?

And if you talk to Emma about her family on the first day, you know everything about her sister. But when you have dinner with her on the 3rd day and talk about photography, you have forgotten everything about her (sister) except that she exists.

It looks right to me? I haven't double checked the code but I know in my testing of the live version I got everything to trigger correctly for the Mina scene. And thanks for pointing out that Emma detail, I'll look into where the inconsistency is!

Keylimes wrote:Can anyone point me in the direction of the unbirth scene without spoiling too much? I think its possible the choices I more commonly make on the first couple of days are throwing me off.

The new one? The start of it is right after your first class, it should be available regardless of prior choices ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby pencilfud » Mon May 10, 2021 1:03 pm

How do I get the new April scene on day 4?
pencilfud
New to the forum

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon May 10, 2021 1:17 pm

pencilfud wrote:How do I get the new April scene on day 4?

Here you are!

To get to the April scene you must be good friends with Leah. On the first Day, go with the girls and follow Leah and talk with her. After that join the the Tabletop Club (because she is also there. On the 2nd day, talk with her after class and "continue through the halls." Talk with her as normal. The 3rd day there really is nothing specific to do so just play through it. Finally on the 4th day,
when you finish the DnD game, choose "There's something the two of you could do right now," and you should get it.
hope this helps!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Mon May 10, 2021 1:36 pm

How do I get the eat Mandy scene on Day 5?
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon May 10, 2021 1:44 pm

lypo wrote:How do I get the eat Mandy scene on Day 5?

For that l, look here.

To get the eat Mandy scene, you have to keep Mandy alive from Saturday through Thursday. You either have to let Mina get eaten whether it be from Leila or Cassidy or don't offer her to practice with you on the 4th day. On the 5th day, play through the day until it gives you the option to go on the hunt. Go upstairs and you would find Mandy with Nicole trying to eat her. Then it will give you the option to swallow Mandy

Hope this helps you out!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Baron » Mon May 10, 2021 3:13 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Baron wrote:Is there not one line missing in the code for this?

It looks right to me? I haven't double checked the code but I know in my testing of the live version I got everything to trigger correctly for the Mina scene. And thanks for pointing out that Emma detail, I'll look into where the inconsistency is!

I could not trigger it in v5.1.

Neither with the command, which funkionirt but:
Code: Select all
SugarCube.State.variables.fat = 50;
too heavy.

SugarCube.State.variables.fat = 49;
too light.
(tested in the area directly before)

nor have I wound in the code a line that to the corresponding link for.
Baron
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Mon May 10, 2021 3:41 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:

For that l, look here.

To get the eat Mandy scene, you have to keep Mandy alive from Saturday through Thursday. You either have to let Mina get eaten whether it be from Leila or Cassidy or don't offer her to practice with you on the 4th day. On the 5th day, play through the day until it gives you the option to go on the hunt. Go upstairs and you would find Mandy with Nicole trying to eat her. Then it will give you the option to swallow Mandy

Hope this helps you out!

Thanks.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Baron wrote:I could not trigger it in v5.1.

Neither with the command, which funkionirt but:
SugarCube.State.variables.fat = 50;
too heavy.

SugarCube.State.variables.fat = 49;
too light.
(tested in the area directly before)

nor have I wound in the code a line that to the corresponding link for.

Ah, I've looked back at the code and I can see why you might be having trouble if you're testing like that. The check for if the "too fat" scene should trigger does not actually use the fat variable. Just like npcs have a specific 'size' when you swallow them, there's a 'playersize' variable I created specifically for instances like this where someone's ability to swallow you comes into play. It gets set depending on your weight in the weight gain/loss functions, but if you're directly changing just the fat variable it won't update properly. It is a bit odd that I chose to check weight directly for it getting blocked completely instead of also using playersize for that when making the scene though, maybe I'll tweak that in a future update just for consistency ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Baron » Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm

I have just the section with Emma times umgekert tested, on the 1st day do not ask for the family and dan on the 3rd day everything duch tried. Funktionirt, but:

"Photos" one knows then nix. but
"high school" you know that she exists.

and "Ask about her family" you also only know that they exist, although in the conversation the content comes to more accurate text.
(which you can also unlock on the 1st day, if you ask about the family).
Baron
New to the forum

Postby Baron » Mon May 10, 2021 4:15 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Ah, I've looked back at the code and I can see why you might be having trouble if you're testing like that. The check for if the "too fat" scene should trigger does not actually use the fat variable. Just like npcs have a specific 'size' when you swallow them, there's a 'playersize' variable I created specifically for instances like this where someone's ability to swallow you comes into play. It gets set depending on your weight in the weight gain/loss functions, but if you're directly changing just the fat variable it won't update properly. It is a bit odd that I chose to check weight directly for it getting blocked completely instead of also using playersize for that when making the scene though, maybe I'll tweak that in a future update just for consistency ^^;

Thanks for the quick reply, I've been going crazy about what I'm doing wrong.
Baron
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 10, 2021 4:42 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:

For that l, look here.

Hope this helps you out!

Not who you're responding to, but thanks all the same. I had no idea there was a new Mandy scene, and I'm always happy to see something with her! This new scene might be my favorite Mandy scene yet.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Mon May 10, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game