General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need some good recommendations

Postby QAQAQ » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:45 pm

I’ve recently started to search for actually interesting writings, not just like vore itself, but the integrity of the story, and going into more rare topics with plot twists. Like prey pilot pred from inside, role reversals during the process, pred going for some prey that they really shouldn’t have and got into trouble for that, bonding after vore, extensive fighting and or mental warfare etc. So any recommendations? Could be anything from writings to series of drawings or comics, great context can make the reading experience ten times better, especially with some good plot twists!
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Re: Need some good recommendations

Postby Sitharc » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Or stuff showing even lil bits of family/friends being upset over someone 'missing'? Or being clearly upset while he's still digesting or after digestion? Like memorial services or search parties, etc... Any other examples to give?

I wouldn't mind that one either tho where they eat someone they shouldn't (or anyone at all), and actually get in trouble for it, facing the karma preds deserve but rarely ever see them getting.
Sitharc
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:09 pm

Two of mine come to mind although they are longer, nearly novel length stories.

Nanostorm has a lot of bonding and a plot twist or three in the end.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/502917

Sculptors of sagascar sees a pred very much regret the prey she went after.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/456171
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Elpie » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Sitharc wrote:Or stuff showing even lil bits of family/friends being upset over someone 'missing'? Or being clearly upset while he's still digesting or after digestion? Like memorial services or search parties, etc... Any other examples to give?

I wouldn't mind that one either tho where they eat someone they shouldn't (or anyone at all), and actually get in trouble for it, facing the karma preds deserve but rarely ever see them getting.

the term you might be thinking of is "masquerade", where characters directly involved (and, of course, the audience) know what's happening for the most part but the in-universe public doesn't. this is kind of just self-plugging, but what i've been working on falls into that category, with the three main characters keeping their real relationship secret (two of them are a couple in public, but they're actually part of a threesome with the third and keep that hidden from everyone else in order to keep up appearances for reasons i won't spoil for you here if you're interested in reading them), and then when it properly gets to the vore parts of the story they go to even greater lengths to keep it hidden as they're the only people in this story who are able to do this
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LowProfile
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby 19dawn99 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:17 pm

Hey, i'm looking for a comic. A girl in a jungle was being filmed by a camera man i think. Then a snake (pretty sure it was Kaa) ate her alive while her camera man carried on filming her. At the end he threatened to cut her out.
I've seen it on youtube years ago when i didn't even know what vore was lol, i think the channel name was VoreTales. It got deleted. So if you know who the original artist of the comic is please let me know!
19dawn99
New to the forum

Postby Enigma67589 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Enigma67589 wrote:There are a couple things that I'm looking for. If anyone knows, I'd like to find the artists of the first two and the full video for the third
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFxpVuipBRb/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx9ok6igFid ... B7Mqng500/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqAG2WVg-RE ... cG2auBAk0/

Also, if you look up kangija vore, you can find this well drawn comic or giantess twin demon vore. On e-hentai there's another comic about giantess vore and a bunch of food bunnies. It would be very much appreciated if someone could find any information on the artist or other works. Thank you

Posted this a couple of months ago and I don't think ive seen anyone respond to it yet. Figured I'd try my luck once more before giving up on the matter.
Also, the first link doesn't seem to work anymore. I think this should be it
https://www.instagram.com/p/B90J3ytJOqS/
Enigma67589
New to the forum

Postby SwordkingX5 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:05 am

I need some more help, i remember a couple vore stories, one was these 3 sisters being down on their luck and trying to be models but failing when this other model shows up offers to help them but only after voring them, i remember she breast vores one, oral vores another and maybe anal vores or unbirths the other i don't remember.

I also recall a talk show one, where it's a video recording of some girls being eaten and the hostess of the show being told by her boss to masterbait on camera, i don't recall much else, but if anyone can find these stories it would be a great help.
Last edited by SwordkingX5 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gorgrath177 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 pm

Trying to find a comic where a woman eats a guy’s girlfriend, fucks him in an alley, then eats him before dumping both in a trash can.
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:51 pm

Gorgrath177 wrote:Trying to find a comic where a woman eats a guy’s girlfriend, fucks him in an alley, then eats him before dumping both in a trash can.

The comic is called "Back alley binge" made by Queenofguts
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby elliotalien08 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:53 pm

I'm looking for a story here on ekas, about a female YouTuber (I think) who anal vores other female YouTubers to make her ass bigger and once done with them she tattoos their name on her, it's part of a series, does anyone know it?
elliotalien08
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomed » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:49 pm

elliotalien08 wrote:I'm looking for a story here on ekas, about a female YouTuber (I think) who anal vores other female YouTubers to make her ass bigger and once done with them she tattoos their name on her, it's part of a series, does anyone know it?
its on manwithoutvowels page. specifically gabi hann
doomed
Participator

Postby kidclef » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:01 pm

Looking for an Elastigirl animation titled "Robbery Gone Wrong", I've seen it posted on other sites but the video is ALWAYS unplayable for some reason.
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Looking for good vore Platformers and other 2d

Postby Apruum » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Hello everyone
I've been searching for a while, and couldn't find much good vore platformers like "Project G.U.T.T." or any other 2d games
If you seen any, please send them here.
No RPG games, no furry pls
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby pervside380 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:35 pm

kidclef wrote:Looking for an Elastigirl animation titled "Robbery Gone Wrong", I've seen it posted on other sites but the video is ALWAYS unplayable for some reason.

Was it the one were the victim was hanging from a rope?
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby kidclef » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:50 am

pervside380 wrote:
kidclef wrote:Looking for an Elastigirl animation titled "Robbery Gone Wrong", I've seen it posted on other sites but the video is ALWAYS unplayable for some reason.

Was it the one were the victim was hanging from a rope?

I'm not sure, I never saw it I just know it exists. Or existed anyway.
kidclef
Participator

Postby pervside380 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:13 am

pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby kidclef » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:24 pm

pervside380 wrote:This may be what you're looking for

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uhpecd ... p=drivesdk

Yep, that's the one, thank you!
kidclef
Participator

Postby elliotalien08 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:04 am

doomed wrote:
elliotalien08 wrote:I'm looking for a story here on ekas, about a female YouTuber (I think) who anal vores other female YouTubers to make her ass bigger and once done with them she tattoos their name on her, it's part of a series, does anyone know it?
its on manwithoutvowels page. specifically gabi hann

Thank you very much
elliotalien08
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vixen unbirth

Postby pervside380 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:17 am

LowProfile wrote:
Randomguy01 wrote:Does anyone know that comic where a vixen unbirths a boy with an abusive family? I can't find it
pretty sure that's one of Mukat's, but i can't seem to find it

Here you go
https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/308904/
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby USful » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:26 am

Trying to find a comic artist that I saw some time ago. One of the comics had the art style of an old comic book (think marvel and the like), but had it where a college girl was being bullied at a pool, but somehow ate one of them. Once she did, she become more attractive and gained super strength. She ate the other two and continued on her day. Later in the comics, she found out that she's a succubus (i think) from her mother, who came to the college and regained her youth by eating some people as well.
USful
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion