Trying to vectorize Fromage Spritesheets

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Trying to vectorize Fromage Spritesheets

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can go to convert the Spritesheets from Fromage to Vectors? I noted that, as I scaled down the individual sprites, it pixelates them. Therefore, as a result, I did a little digging. It turns out that the pixelation comes from the fact that they're standard images, basically, and that stretching them in either direction will produce pixelation. So, therefore, I have to convert them into Vectors. Enclosed will be a link to a very brief video that will show us the result of when it's scaled-down, OR up. The software in the video will be Inkscape, and it will show what I hope to accomplish.

Link to the video: here.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Trying to vectorize Fromage Spritesheets

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Update on my… project, (I guess we can call it that).

I have a few solutions. Basically, I select the sprite that I want to use in GIMP, and I export it to a single image. I fire up Illustrator, and pop in the exported image, and I rasterize the picture. Then, I do an "Object Mosaic", which basically creates a pixel for pixel duplicate of the sprite… in vector form. THIS is what will enable me to basically shrink the sprites, so I can do so, without worrying about pixelation. The problem is, it's not perfect, yet, but, I will post updates on my progress.

I will post a side by side comparison, shortly. Like, within 10 minutes, I will post the side by side comparison.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:24 pm

Left: Normal size. Right: shrunk by 50%.
Attachments
Side by side comparison.png
Side by side comparison.png (8.94 KiB) Viewed 310 times
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:29 pm

Sorry for not getting it out within 10 minutes. All in all, however, I think that I should be able to make some more of my renders.
VoreFan362
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion