Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) Bonus Character po

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Excuse me, gonna have to download and feed myself to Astolfo real quick.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Starcraftone » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Looking forward to this game. I've been trying to keep up with your games for awhile.
Starcraftone
New to the forum

Postby Gene_pool » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:05 am

I don't understand how you are supposed to play this game... please help?
You can't hide but you can't run either....guess what? Your mine now! *nibbles ear*

Also up to do trades. I can TRY to draw stuff for you, but i can write. ^^ I think i can write anyway. @.@ hit me up on the pm machine if you want to talk abouts it.
Gene_pool
Participator

Location: Waiting at your front door. I might eat you, or let you eat me. either way its gonna be good. ;)

Postby mysta » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:39 am

Gene_pool wrote:I don't understand how you are supposed to play this game... please help?

There is no overarching goal. It's a sandbox at the moment, just chat to people and do whatever you want. :-D
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mario2982 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 pm

mysta wrote:So I'm adding openvore bonus NPC polls to the Patreon, but I decide I'd let you guys ick something too! So you get to decide on an MMA2 character to add. :-D Maybe more than one if it's popular...
So, there's also a wholly new NPC poll on the Patreon, along with the new MMA2 beta and the photo-edit sequel, if you want to check it out. :lol: The Openvore fighting pit update update will come out on there in a week or two as well.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing who you choose! You can pick any 2 by the way.
Feel free to leave character suggestions for the next time I do one of these!

Mysta

If you do another poll could we have characters like Princess cerise and Rachel please, I'd like to see more traditional preds.
Mario2982
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:57 pm

Who do I gotta stab to get an easy shrink ray >.>
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby FalconAmalgamational » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:57 pm

Check the vending machines they sell stuff from what I have seen.
FalconAmalgamational
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:11 pm

(Doesn't look at any previous comments besides the initial post)
Well, you know what they say about "side projects"...
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:48 pm

FalconAmalgamational wrote:Check the vending machines they sell stuff from what I have seen.

lol yeah I know, just a lot of money to get to that... especially since I'm not super interested in same size ^^;
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:09 pm

calin22 wrote:lol yeah I know, just a lot of money to get to that... especially since I'm not super interested in same size ^^;

I would suggest using the RPG maker save editor website then, you can either add the necessary money or just add the item if you want.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby mysta » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:57 am

The Openvore Fighting Pit Update is up on the Patreon now, where I've added a place to challenge people to combat among other things. feel free to check that out or see it here in a few weeks.
Congrats to the succubus for winning the poll here and being added.
FYI, a female catperson won the Patreon poll for new character. It was meant to be a new NPC, but I've already added catgirls so I just put in Missy from MMA2 for now and I'll make a new character with some of the other top options for the next update.

Mario2982 wrote:If you do another poll could we have characters like Princess cerise and Rachel please, I'd like to see more traditional preds.

Yes, though Nagas and taurs will have to have infrastructure to handle their abnormal bodyparts first!

NightRoller wrote:(Doesn't look at any previous comments besides the initial post)

Ummm... I feel like I'm missing a reference here?

calin22 wrote:Who do I gotta stab to get an easy shrink ray >.>

So, all those things that cost 9999 aren't implemented yet. ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:49 pm

I've been doing a lot of searching, but I can't figure out where Ira is from (even though they're one of my favorites in this.) Were they a character from another game that I just forgot about, or are they new in this?
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby FalconAmalgamational » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:15 pm

When I had bought the stuff it didn't do much and I had gotten it through the blood donation and using the gym to keep strength up
FalconAmalgamational
New to the forum

Postby nopeman777 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:28 pm

Hello, I wanted to first say I really liked the game so far! I just was wondering if there was gonna be a sentient fat option sometime in the future.
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:02 pm

mysta wrote:[color=#4000BF]
NightRoller wrote:(Doesn't look at any previous comments besides the initial post)

Ummm... I feel like I'm missing a reference here?
Mysta

I forget the exact phrasing, but the essential bit was that oftentimes, side projects turn into much larger monsters than their creators imagine they'll become and take a lot more time and effort, sometimes taking over the place of the main project as the central project.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby JYumeko » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:55 am

Will there be an android version? Good work as always mysta :D
JYumeko
New to the forum

Postby MeinKampfyCouch » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Does Seduction have a cap of 45? I seemed to have hit it and it won't go any higher. Is there any merit to trying to aggressively befriend someone? I once got pepper to say that she thinks she likes me which gave me hope that there might be like a dating option or a vore request option or something. (Character's that normally wouldn't vore you but would if you're good enough friends and ask for it. Could also lead to some interesting scenarios where they want to spit you out but you refuse and get digested etc) Fantastic game so far just needs some variety on the prey side through different dialogue/relationship options.
MeinKampfyCouch
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:41 pm

Finally got it running smoothly enough on Joiplay to enjoy. And I love it.

Its definitely a bit of a hike to work on improving stats, but that's gaming in a shell-nut.

My only one true complaint is Astolfo, as in the source material They explicitly ask to be referred to as "They/Their" instead of male. So I was surprised to notice them squelched when I disabled males, but let Futa content on.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby mysta » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:04 am

New Openvore update: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1b524bf0 ... a.zip/file
This is the fighting pit update. This feature was a major faff to implement, so I'm expecting bugs as well as fighting balance issues. Pit in bottom left of map.

New stuff:
Spoiler: show
Added the Fighting Pit feature location and the ability to battle mid to high aggression NPCs.
Added more oral options as pred (feet first etc)
as pred, added a reaction option after prey is ingested
added willing av options
a little extra variety to aggressive OV.
More bug fixing

P.S. FYI, I've added in the NPCs
Spoiler: show
Futa succubus from the Eka's poll. I saw female cat-person was doing well on the Patreon poll, so I just put in Missy for the meantime
, but I'll make a new character with some of the other top options later!

eleventh wrote:I've been doing a lot of searching, but I can't figure out where Ira is from (even though they're one of my favorites in this.) Were they a character from another game that I just forgot about, or are they new in this?

New.

MeinKampfyCouch wrote:Does Seduction have a cap of 45? I seemed to have hit it and it won't go any higher. Is there any merit to trying to aggressively befriend someone? I once got pepper to say that she thinks she likes me which gave me hope that there might be like a dating option or a vore request option or something. (Character's that normally wouldn't vore you but would if you're good enough friends and ask for it. Could also lead to some interesting scenarios where they want to spit you out but you refuse and get digested etc) Fantastic game so far just needs some variety on the prey side through different dialogue/relationship options.

cheers. Soft cap of 45 (only things that would give more than one seduction will level you), harder cap at 70.

2quick4u wrote:Finally got it running smoothly enough on Joiplay to enjoy. And I love it.
Its definitely a bit of a hike to work on improving stats, but that's gaming in a shell-nut.
My only one true complaint is Astolfo, as in the source material They explicitly ask to be referred to as "They/Their" instead of male. So I was surprised to notice them squelched when I disabled males, but let Futa content on.

Yeah, I've added in some more natural stat progression through dialogue too, so you don't just have to grind dancing, you can grind complements too! :lol:
I think there are different sources on Astolfo's pronouns. I just used the one had I first heard.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:50 am

mysta wrote:
2quick4u wrote:Finally got it running smoothly enough on Joiplay to enjoy. And I love it.

Yeah, I've added in some more natural stat progression through dialogue too, so you don't just have to grind dancing, you can grind complements too! :lol:
I think there are different sources on Astolfo's pronouns. I just used the one had I first heard.

Mysta

Yeah. There have been several inconsistencies with a lot of the folks from the FATE series. The info I'm going off of has been from Grand Order, which I THINK is technically the most up to date one? But like, spaghetti plot is spaghetti plot.
2quick4u
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game