Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9 Testing version out

Postby DELTA8 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm sorry, I don't speak English, I had to use the google translator
1 i'm new
2 love this game is very unique in my opinion
3 when the new version of the game comes out
DELTA8
New to the forum

Postby Verina » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 am

Is it currently possible in game to the Alpha bandit captain Vara wants the player to find. If so, where is the Alpha bandit located?
Verina
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:16 am

DELTA8 wrote:when the new version of the game comes out

Whenever I get around to finishing up the last bits of dialog and then generating all of the required images for the new maid and giantess characters.

Verina wrote:Is it currently possible in game to the Alpha bandit captain Vara wants the player to find. If so, where is the Alpha bandit located?

Spoiler: show
She's Redd, the hermaphrodite bandit you run into at the border once you collect your passport. Currently she's destined to die no matter what, but in a couple of updates I'm going to add an alternative outcome to the encounter that will lead into events for Chapter 2.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Verina » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:20 am

This is a GREAT game!!
Any estimate on when the next update will be posted?
Verina
New to the forum

Postby DELTA8 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:39 am

as I am always using google translator

What is the name of the bandit that is locked up if you don't eat it at the beginning of the game I would like to have her as a companion something like the bad voice that tells you to eat them all something like the theme of the angel and the devil that they tell you what to do would be something fun
DELTA8
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Verina wrote:This is a GREAT game!!
Any estimate on when the next update will be posted?

I miss every estimate that I give out, so I'll keep it vague and put a date on sometime between a week and a few months. Work-wise, I really am close to completion, maybe 12 to 24 hours worth of work for the next set of images, but having those hours available as I'm living at home with family is the difficult part. If I get to the point were a release is imminent, I'll let you guys know to get the hype train going.

DELTA8 wrote:as I am always using google translator

What is the name of the bandit that is locked up if you don't eat it at the beginning of the game I would like to have her as a companion something like the bad voice that tells you to eat them all something like the theme of the angel and the devil that they tell you what to do would be something fun

The bandit's name is Ione, and I do have plans for them to become a companion in Chapter 2, just not a companion to you or the player. I'll keep my plans spoiler-free for now, but we haven't seen the last of her just yet.

As for the shoulder angel and demon idea, I'm still developing a certain character that might end up serving as both.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby NinaMercerV » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:33 pm

I just tried a normal start. But upon coming back out of the cave. I keep getting stuck on the wall, or in the water. I can use debug menu to skip the cave, by teleporting to the map. But I'm worried that skipping it, may cause more bugs.
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:46 pm

NinaMercerV wrote:I just tried a normal start. But upon coming back out of the cave. I keep getting stuck on the wall, or in the water. I can use debug menu to skip the cave, by teleporting to the map. But I'm worried that skipping it, may cause more bugs.

That bug popped up when I extended the map for the cave to fit the new game resolution, and I ended up forgetting to have the return event bring the player back onto walkable land when all of the tiles shifted over. It's fixed in my development version and will be released once I finish the next update, but for now my recommendation is that you start a new game (or load an autosave) and immediately pick up the red orb without walking out of the lit portion of the cave beforehand. Skipping is mostly fine, but events can play out of order if you try to walk back to the beginning.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Verina » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:33 am

I notice you have no objection to scat, at least as it relates to normal oral-vore... after all, what goes in has to come out. So why isn't the Amalgamation leaving little piles of leftovers after her filling meals?
Verina
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:13 am

Verina wrote:I notice you have no objection to scat, at least as it relates to normal oral-vore... after all, what goes in has to come out. So why isn't the Amalgamation leaving little piles of leftovers after her filling meals?

I'm not sure what you noticed that made you think that, as I have listed in the Content/Fetish list on the main page that scat will not be one of the things present in the game. Prey who are digested in a stomach in my game world are almost 100% absorbed into their consumer's body as either mass or energy (or in other terms, fat and calories). Prey who are fatally consumed by genitalia of either kind will most likely find most of their mass converted into either cum or vaginal juices and can either be ejected out or further absorbed into the predator, but this is as close to excrement that I will include in the game and it will only be in some of the scenes, not all.

The bodily functions of the residents of Vindas and Jhan are very different than those of us here on Earth. To them, the word ''toilet' doesn't exist, and a bottom is considered to be more of an entrance than an exit. The NPCs don't mention scat simply because they have no idea what that is and neither does the main character.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Verina » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:26 am

Sorry... my mistake...
Verina
New to the forum

Postby Verina » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:13 am

I was kind of hoping to see more options for breast vore for the player character going ether way.
Verina
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:00 am

Verina wrote:I was kind of hoping to see more options for breast vore for the player character going ether way.

Id like to see that to. Just cant wait for the next update in general
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Verina » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Where can I download the v9 Testing version?
Verina
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Verina wrote:Where can I download the v9 Testing version?

Mega link download
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Verina » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:19 am

The Mega link download is for v9 Early version NOT the v9 Testing version.
Verina
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:07 am

Verina wrote:The Mega link download is for v9 Early version NOT the v9 Testing version.

I just did a download from the Mega link myself to reconfirm that I had uploaded the right version there, and the early version 9 is indeed in the Mega link. You might have either downloaded one of the other version 8 files or had downloaded all of them as one giant zip file.

Mega cuts off the extended names of the files, but if you hover your mouse over the items you should be able to see which version is which.
MegaAmalgamationDownload.png

Let me know if there's any further problems, Mega has been causing different problems for different people and I want to keep on top of whatever issues people might have. Alternatively, the MediaFire mirror download link also has the file(s) in a much-more readable list.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby masterrrrr » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Can you release a mac version of the testing build?
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:31 pm

masterrrrr wrote:Can you release a mac version of the testing build?

I'm hoping to be able to get the full version 9 out "soon" which will have the different OS version. Right now, the development version of the game isn't ready for deployment of any kind so I'm unable to get a Mac version out just yet until I either complete the update or tidy up the WIP lose ends. I'll try to redouble my efforts to get it fully released after this long wait so that everyone can enjoy it.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby ace62354 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:53 am

can the pc be an alpha? i did not see yes or no on the front page
ace62354
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game