Pre digestion vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pre digestion vore?

Postby Miridium » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Here's something I never really see: the pred doing something that digests the prey externally before the actual vore takes place.

Spiders and many other animals in nature do it. They basically puke up digestive fluids that break down the prey into a soupy substance and then the predator sucks it up.

Would this be its own category or would it fall under digestion as a subcategory?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Pre digestion vore?

Postby unicorn » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Ah, like in The Fly when Jeff Goldblum puked on that guy's leg. Good times

It's pretty gruesome so i think it'd probably fall under the hard vore category, personally
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Well,
Starfich have eversable stomachs, that they insert in clam shells for digestion.

But spiders inject digestive venom. I've fed them minnows, and they don't liquefy the prey, once they suck the juices out the prey looks mummifieed. Except for the spiders who mash their prey to a pulp to get every drop, those are just a ball of undigestible bits.

Either way, I'd say hard vore.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby TSaPA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:34 pm

Aside from the aforementioned hard vore the closest thing to this I've seen involves CV or BV where the prey is churned into milk or cum (or a still-living "slime" made of the aforementioned) and then drank to be digested properly in the stomach.

Or if you want to get really obtuse one could include Buu-type situations where the prey is transformed into some kind of foodstuff before being eaten.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby threk » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:58 am

I feel like this is going to be the result of an overlap of vorarephilia and emetophilia, and even then it's a specific interpretation of that combination, so it's a niche within a niche within a niche.
threk
Participator

Postby threk » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:01 am

Siuddithsi wrote:Well,
Starfich have eversable stomachs, that they insert in clam shells for digestion.

Oh boy, now I'm remembering the Bikini Bottom Horror webcomic.
"Do you know how seastars feed, Spongebob?"
threk
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:57 pm

I've occasionally seen this sort of thing done with spider-like preds. I quite enjoy it.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to General Vore Discussion