A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World Visual Novel Day 2 Update

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Chessa wrote:I found the story/atmosphere very cute, I like it.

Thank you. I’m glad you like it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:56 pm

Datstrudel, I was checking through it again, and I did notice another little thing. Dylan's name is listed as Eric on his dialogue boxes, at least in the most Common Sense route where he eats and digests the student (I haven't checked the others for this specifically). I didn't notice it yesterday. Just wanted to let you know!

Edit: So, what are you plans for Day 3, if you feel like sharing? I'm really into this game!
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:16 pm

CheeseTheCluelessUke wrote:Datstrudel, I was checking through it again, and I did notice another little thing. Dylan's name is listed as Eric on his dialogue boxes, at least in the most Common Sense route where he eats and digests the student (I haven't checked the others for this specifically). I didn't notice it yesterday. Just wanted to let you know!

Oh daaaang, haha I wrote the wrong label on his dialogue lol. Spoilers there’s a character called Eric coming into the game on day 3. I’ll have that fixed by day 3 update thanks for letting me know.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:17 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
CheeseTheCluelessUke wrote:Datstrudel, I was checking through it again, and I did notice another little thing. Dylan's name is listed as Eric on his dialogue boxes, at least in the most Common Sense route where he eats and digests the student (I haven't checked the others for this specifically). I didn't notice it yesterday. Just wanted to let you know!

Oh daaaang, haha I wrote the wrong label on his dialogue lol. Spoilers there’s a character called Eric coming into the game on day 3. I’ll have that fixed by day 3 update thanks for letting me know.

Was Eric the blonde guy we met after the assembly? Cause he looked like fun!
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:24 pm

CheeseTheCluelessUke wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

Was Eric the blonde guy we met after the assembly? Cause he looked like fun!

Perhaaaaaaps
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:41 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
CheeseTheCluelessUke wrote:Was Eric the blonde guy we met after the assembly? Cause he looked like fun!

Perhaaaaaaps

Woo! He looked cute! I'm so excited to get to meet him in depth! And perhaps get eaten by him~
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World (M/F) Vore Visual Novel DEM

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
Randomdude5 wrote:I love M/F oral vore, so I tried the demo, and think this has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer and I am anticipating playing as a male pred, but I understand that it may be awhile, so I will wait patiently.

I’m glad you like it. M/F Oral Vore is seen in so few games, I had to do something about that lol. Playing a Male Pred will be a fun route to design.
A good game I recommend that has you as a male Pred is Vore Days by Zikik. If you haven’t played it, you can do a full Pred run.

I was lazy and took my time getting around to reply. I have played Vore Days before, but had forgotten about it until you mentioned it. Trying to play a Pred run was annoying because I had to save scum or back out of a lot of scenes. It was frustrating how much the protagonist wanted to be eaten, and sometimes just talking to someone would cause the character to ask to be eaten. It seems like this will not happen in your game. Since the game is based on a world where boys eat girls playing as a male would be safe from randomly being eaten. I normally don't enjoy vore games much, but this one appears like I might enjoy it. I have played other vore games and I don't enjoy them very much. This is probably because I can play a game if I want a game or read a vore story on this site if I want vore. So maybe vore games aren't for me. Digestion(especially slow digestion) is one of my favorite vore kinks and some of the other games just give one or two sentences about it after eating someone. I would prefer more than that on the male pred route when you make it, but I understand others may no like it. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth(if it is worth 2 cents) out there.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World (M/F) Vore Visual Novel DEM

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:49 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:
Randomdude5 wrote:I love M/F oral vore, so I tried the demo, and think this has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer and I am anticipating playing as a male pred, but I understand that it may be awhile, so I will wait patiently.

I’m glad you like it. M/F Oral Vore is seen in so few games, I had to do something about that lol. Playing a Male Pred will be a fun route to design.
A good game I recommend that has you as a male Pred is Vore Days by Zikik. If you haven’t played it, you can do a full Pred run.

I was lazy and took my time getting around to reply. I have played Vore Days before, but had forgotten about it until you mentioned it. Trying to play a Pred run was annoying because I had to save scum or back out of a lot of scenes. It was frustrating how much the protagonist wanted to be eaten, and sometimes just talking to someone would cause the character to ask to be eaten. It seems like this will not happen in your game. Since the game is based on a world where boys eat girls playing as a male would be safe from randomly being eaten. I normally don't enjoy vore games much, but this one appears like I might enjoy it. I have played other vore games and I don't enjoy them very much. This is probably because I can play a game if I want a game or read a vore story on this site if I want vore. So maybe vore games aren't for me. Digestion(especially slow digestion) is one of my favorite vore kinks and some of the other games just give one or two sentences about it after eating someone. I would prefer more than that on the male pred route when you make it, but I understand others may no like it. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth(if it is worth 2 cents) out there.

Thanks for checking it out. I’ll keep your suggestions in mind when I get to the male route.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Really looking forward to the pred route. :-D I saw you said it won't be coming out till after the prey route is finished. I'm guessing that's going to be while so please don't lose your motivation to finish this game before then. So many games on ekas portal get abandoned just before it starts getting good. :cry: I'm counting on you to not be one of those devs. 8)
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby cainthemadmanking » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:45 pm

really like this game sofar cant wait till the next big update
cainthemadmanking
New to the forum

Postby MomoDaMouse » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Love the game and dialogue, visuals are great, it's refreshing to see knew faces instead of rpgmaker template re-use, but I wish the update would come soon. I think this game has as much potential as Milluena's Vore Academy, but it needs some traction nd content soon. I recommend at least one unwilling scene, two more willing, and a character or two. Also highly recommend seeking help with creating the game, that way development doesn't put too much strain on your personal life. A happy and healthy developer leads to great games after all.

Anyways, given I haven't made anything on this site I shouldn't be complaining and I really have no room to talk. But still, I would like some sort of scene with Ray or his lover soon. Whether you piss them off enough or that dinner date actually happens. Best of luck with development, hope there is more content soon.
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:11 pm

cainthemadmanking wrote:really like this game sofar cant wait till the next big update

I’m glad you do. I’ve taken a short break, but will be getting that update started soon.

MomoDaMouse wrote:Love the game and dialogue, visuals are great, it's refreshing to see knew faces instead of rpgmaker template re-use, but I wish the update would come soon. I think this game has as much potential as Milluena's Vore Academy, but it needs some traction nd content soon. I recommend at least one unwilling scene, two more willing, and a character or two. Also highly recommend seeking help with creating the game, that way development doesn't put too much strain on your personal life. A happy and healthy developer leads to great games after all.

Anyways, given I haven't made anything on this site I shouldn't be complaining and I really have no room to talk. But still, I would like some sort of scene with Ray or his lover soon. Whether you piss them off enough or that dinner date actually happens. Best of luck with development, hope there is more content soon.

I am glad you enjoy it so far. Ray and Damian are technically the main boys so they will be in it quite a bit. Unfortunately there really isn’t a system for making characters dislike you. The affection system only makes them like you more. You cannot lose affection at this time. The affection is more to unlock scenes later in the game. Although there are some characters that may just not like you to start and if you don’t make an effort to make them like you, they may have a unique scene in that regard.

Ray and Damian’s dinner date is planned for the final day of the game.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:51 pm

imma watch this and check it out~
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Datstrudel wrote:I am glad you enjoy it so far. Ray and Damian are technically the main boys so they will be in it quite a bit. Unfortunately there really isn’t a system for making characters dislike you. The affection system only makes them like you more. You cannot lose affection at this time. The affection is more to unlock scenes later in the game. Although there are some characters that may just not like you to start and if you don’t make an effort to make them like you, they may have a unique scene in that regard.

Ray and Damian’s dinner date is planned for the final day of the game.

I can hardly wait! Ray and Damian are both a lot of fun, can't wait to slide down their throats!
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby Vir » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:13 am

Fun game this one.

That being said, while Ray is fun, I find myself liking Niko the most, who I hope to see/do more with.
Vir
Participator

Postby ericzehuskeh » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Sorry to ask, but any idea on when the male story line will be in game?
ericzehuskeh
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:16 pm

ericzehuskeh wrote:Sorry to ask, but any idea on when the male story line will be in game?

A long time, if I even get to it. The main game is the female storyline. The male one will be much shorter if I ever get to it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xsoul » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:37 am

another game another belly satisfied :gulp:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chessa » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 pm

I thought about something remembering this game and it was wholesome enough that I have to bring it up --

I think if you throw a green shell at the teacher and it hits him, he'll turn back to a normal human.

This is because he looks alarmingly similar to Raccoon-dog Mario.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby ninjafur » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:57 am

Hey, how's Week 3 coming along? Not to pester, but I find the guys in this game super cute and I find myself thinking about them a lot!

If the project is still on hold, that's fine too: being a solo dev must be tough...
ninjafur
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game