Shadowbites' Interactive (1.0 public)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Shadowbites' Interactive (1.0 public)

Postby redfrog » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:48 am

Hey all, and welcome to shadowbites' Interactive! This is a html interactive, featuring Shadowbites, a shadowy shapeshifter who's interested in all kinds of vore, and other similar things.
In here, she's taking a stroll in the city of Dalaran, running into people she can have fun with.

The game contains:
Spoiler: show

-Player willing pred
-Player willing prey
-Player unwilling prey
-Goo inflation
-Self inflation
-Shape shifting
-Digestion
-Absorbtion
-Hammerspace inside

Public version:
https://redfrog563.itch.io/shadowbites-interactive

Patreon version can be found on my patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/redfrog563
Last edited by redfrog on Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shadowbites' Interactive (0.2 public, 0.3 patreon)

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:17 am

This looks like an interesting start, I can't wait to see how it develops. :-D
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:49 pm

I love this and i can't wait to fill even more that belly, a shame that i am unemployed because I immediately would go to your Patreon to purchase a rank, anyways i will add this on my list of Patreons to subscribe when I finally got money.

I already commented this on itch.io but i would like to see a area where Bites could dance(in special with a stuffed belly) thought i don't put too much hope in that, as i am nobody to ask and i suppose that making that will be very difficult (hell i am struggling with JavaScript on my own projects idk if this is worse plus making the images).

Great work as always Redfrog and the Light be with you.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shugoki » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:20 am

Will Patreon builds go public later on, or is this just a permanently-exclusive thing and the public build is just a demo?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby redfrog » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:22 am

Shugoki wrote:Will Patreon builds go public later on, or is this just a permanently-exclusive thing and the public build is just a demo?

Only the most recent build is patreon exclusive, as soon as a new build is complete, I make the last one public on my itch.io
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vennaya » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:16 am

So does the public version only include two scenes at the moment? The Advice kitty says something about rooftops but that doesnt seem to exist. Changing rooms don't seem to do anything either. Would be nice if it was clear if it was simply non-functional or not as i feel like im missing something lol
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby redfrog » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:31 am

Vennaya wrote:So does the public version only include two scenes at the moment? The Advice kitty says something about rooftops but that doesnt seem to exist. Changing rooms don't seem to do anything either. Would be nice if it was clear if it was simply non-functional or not as i feel like im missing something lol

Sorry if its not clear, the things Advicekitty talks about are hints. If you check the rooftop at the home scene, there's a hidden button for a secret scene. As for the changing room, there are hidden pictures aviable the same way you can collect. Tought some secret hunting would be a nice addition to this game
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shadowbites' Interactive (0.3 public, 0.4 patreon)

Postby redfrog » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Hey all, new update is here!

The 0.3 version is aviable for public on my itch.io, and the 0.4 version is aviable on my patreon!
-Added Swallow, burp, and digestion SFX to the whole interactive (turned OFF by default, can be turned on in options)
-New character, Cellane, a worgen pred who eats shadowbites by surprise
-Added struggle contest, what you have to beat in order to escape Cellane

Public version:

redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ilv18 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:47 am

I got an idea for future content.

When the player selects the "belly" option apart from the option to see her preys there could be an option to play with her belly.
With selecting the "belly play" option you open a bunch of different options like:
Lift belly: like one of your old animations Bites will lift playfully her belly and then drop it making it bounce a bit while doing some sounds.
Whac-a-mole: Bites will ask one of her prey to play with her a game and then her belly will start to make some random bulges while Bites playfully will try to whack them.
Burp: One of the prey will prank Bites with doing something that will make her belly do a big ominous gurgle(if her belly ripples even better) and then she will release a big burp, then she will look at her belly with a scolding look while in her belly appear the smiling face of a random prey.
Hug: Bites will hug her belly, nothing else.
Playful struggle: Similar to the struggle mini game, the preys wants to prank bites and will struggle to make her lose her balance and fall, the player control the preys and can select between left and right to start the struggle, if the player selects left then if he does the mini game successfully Bites will fall on her back and her belly will be on top her, if the player selects right Bites will fall over her belly and finally if the player fails Bites will be annoyed and as punishment will press her belly with her hands and immediately shake it causing some sounds.(if is possible make the faces of her preys appears on her belly with dazed expressions after she releases her belly).

Eastern egg idea: hidden in park, there could be a magazine if the player select it will happen a scene, this scene is Bites recreating the Serleena Scene, just instead of being human is her transformed fully into a draenei with black lingerie, instead of a worm transforming into a model is just bites trying a new look, and instead of a mugger is other pred who wanted a easy snack which later could be interacted in Bites belly, after Bites eats her prey she will burp instead of saying "yeah, you too" and will waddle out of the bush towards the magazine, here bites will contemplate her new look(like serleena with drumming her belly while it does gurgle)then she will go back into the bush and come out on with her normal apparency with big belly and the player will see her back while she walks towards the city. End of the scene.
Perhaps make this Easter egg accessible only if Bites doesn't have any prey on her belly.

Apart from everything.
Good job with this game, i am always waiting patiently for the next update.
Keep the good job.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby redfrog » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Ilv18 wrote:I got an idea for future content.

When the player selects the "belly" option apart from the option to see her preys there could be an option to play with her belly.
With selecting the "belly play" option you open a bunch of different options like:
Lift belly: like one of your old animations Bites will lift playfully her belly and then drop it making it bounce a bit while doing some sounds.
Whac-a-mole: Bites will ask one of her prey to play with her a game and then her belly will start to make some random bulges while Bites playfully will try to whack them.
Burp: One of the prey will prank Bites with doing something that will make her belly do a big ominous gurgle(if her belly ripples even better) and then she will release a big burp, then she will look at her belly with a scolding look while in her belly appear the smiling face of a random prey.
Hug: Bites will hug her belly, nothing else.
Playful struggle: Similar to the struggle mini game, the preys wants to prank bites and will struggle to make her lose her balance and fall, the player control the preys and can select between left and right to start the struggle, if the player selects left then if he does the mini game successfully Bites will fall on her back and her belly will be on top her, if the player selects right Bites will fall over her belly and finally if the player fails Bites will be annoyed and as punishment will press her belly with her hands and immediately shake it causing some sounds.(if is possible make the faces of her preys appears on her belly with dazed expressions after she releases her belly).

Eastern egg idea: hidden in park, there could be a magazine if the player select it will happen a scene, this scene is Bites recreating the Serleena Scene, just instead of being human is her transformed fully into a draenei with black lingerie, instead of a worm transforming into a model is just bites trying a new look, and instead of a mugger is other pred who wanted a easy snack which later could be interacted in Bites belly, after Bites eats her prey she will burp instead of saying "yeah, you too" and will waddle out of the bush towards the magazine, here bites will contemplate her new look(like serleena with drumming her belly while it does gurgle)then she will go back into the bush and come out on with her normal apparency with big belly and the player will see her back while she walks towards the city. End of the scene.
Perhaps make this Easter egg accessible only if Bites doesn't have any prey on her belly.

Apart from everything.
Good job with this game, i am always waiting patiently for the next update.
Keep the good job.

Those are some good suggestions! Thanks for the feedback, will see what I can do with them~
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ilv18 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:21 pm

redfrog wrote:
Ilv18 wrote:snip

Those are some good suggestions! Thanks for the feedback, will see what I can do with them~

You're welcome, now that i remember, there is a bug but i don't know if is my fault as i play the game in Joiplay as it does have a bit of compatibility with html, in the struggle scene after you escape from the worgen if you come back and get eaten again the mini game becomes bugged as the bar is full and requires just one move(even if is the wrong one) to be regurgitated again and it does affects the Tauren too, again i don't know if is from the game itself or for the emulator. But better i let you know it.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Legspert9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Have you considered adding this to YLVGM?
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Re: Shadowbites' Interactive (0.4 public, 0.5 patreon)

Postby redfrog » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:37 pm

Hey all, new update is here!

The 0.4 version is aviable for public on my itch.io, and the 0.5 version is aviable on my patreon!

The patreon version contains Frizzy, a goblin who has an inner hammerspace womb, and can be absorbed trough Bites' belly
fixed several bugs across the interactive

Public version:

redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:51 pm

There's a bug where if you try to undress Nitalah inside you, it instead turns into undressing Taini (and if you didn't eat Taini before, she is moved inside Bites).
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby redfrog » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:10 am

TheBlindSalmon wrote:There's a bug where if you try to undress Nitalah inside you, it instead turns into undressing Taini (and if you didn't eat Taini before, she is moved inside Bites).

Yeah, that bug was brought to my attention before, and it is fixed in the patreon version
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby redfrog » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:53 pm

Hey all, new update is here for Shadowbites' Interactive!

The 0.5 version is aviable for public on my itch.io, and the 0.6 version is aviable on my patreon!
-Added belly interactions for Frizzy the goblin girl
-3 new secret forms added to be found: Goblin pinup pose, Worgen male, and Drake

Public version:

redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:03 pm

There doesn't seem to be any sound, at least in the public version.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:19 am

I think you have to turn the sound on.

I was having an issue with the mouse clicks. Each mouse click seems to activate a random button on screen. Doesn't seem to matter where the mouse is. Also, as I move the mouse different buttons randomly highlight, even if I am not over any button.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:27 am

Aleph-Null wrote:I think you have to turn the sound on.

I was having an issue with the mouse clicks. Each mouse click seems to activate a random button on screen. Doesn't seem to matter where the mouse is. Also, as I move the mouse different buttons randomly highlight, even if I am not over any button.

I'm not sure that's the problem. I carefully navigated the menu and even reloaded the page a few times just to be sure. I even tried turning the sfx option on and off a few times to see if there was any difference, and no dice. The sound was off whether the option was enabled or not.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:44 am

The public version doesn't seem to be up to date for me. At least even with a re-install it went to version 0.4 (no Gobbo love)

Never mind. It's just Itch not fully deleting and reinstalling. Did it manually and it resolved itself
Last edited by anirishnirvana on Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game