Any way on finding vore stories in textadventures?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Any way on finding vore stories in textadventures?

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:27 am

Just curious as from digging around I've found some people posting their stories on the site and I'm sure theres more but since theres no "vore" tag I'm having trouble finding them. I'm looking for F/H pred and player pred/prey, either is alright. Any suggestions?
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Re: Any way on finding vore stories in textadventures?

Postby Samar » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:54 am

This place has the majority of them viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:21 am

050591 wrote:This place has the majority of them viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297

It's either this list or just googling "Vore Text Adventures", specifying "Player as Pred/Prey" could help narrow down the search a little.
I am a little proud to say that my Hungry Quest series is usually one of the first results! :D
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:01 am

Brpdchainsaw wrote:
050591 wrote:This place has the majority of them <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297">viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297</a><!-- l -->

It's either this list or just googling "Vore Text Adventures", specifying "Player as Pred/Prey" could help narrow down the search a little.
I am a little proud to say that my Hungry Quest series is usually one of the first results! :D
Yours is the most interesting I've seen! I look forward to the next update!
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:42 am

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:Yours is the most interesting I've seen! I look forward to the next update!

Haha, glad to hear it. The next update is coming along nicely, but I am spending some time on side projects too so it might be a while.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleA » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:18 am

It seems like stories with the Adult tag don't appear in search results normally, so you might also want to peruse the Adult tag. It looks like a lot of these games are vore focused.

One of these is my own work, and as someone completely unbiased, I shamelessly recommend checking it out.
▽ Double-A ▽ (vi/they) – Play Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure
DoubleA
New to the forum

Return to Vore game