[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.2

Postby clone4000 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:26 am

Yes! Can't wait to get home and try this.
Loved the first part and the mods.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.15

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Day 2 is actively being tested by the St. Miluina's patron Discord, and should be ready for public release later this week!

In other news... what could this possibly be?
[ https://i.postimg.cc/2yRMnHD2/internalaffairs.png ]

How can there be a murder mystery? Unless the vore was expressly forbidden at the time?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:59 pm

The day advancer doesn't seem to be working...not sure why.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomdude5 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:38 pm

vore2412 wrote:The day advancer doesn't seem to be working...not sure why.

I had that problem too. The way I got it to work was saving the game and reloading it.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:01 am

forumlurker wrote:You can't get rid of Olivia yet after you've eaten her, blocking the ability to eat Alex later on day 2. But awesome work apart from that!

That's strange, the visual wrapper alone shouldn't be affecting the game logic regarding capacity. By "get rid of" do you mean the base game's digestion mechanics, or are you also using the Aftermath mod (which isn't yet updated for Day 2)?

vore2412 wrote:The day advancer doesn't seem to be working...not sure why.

I need more information - are you having issues going from the 1st to the 2nd, the 2nd to the 3rd...?

Soroxas77 wrote:How can there be a murder mystery? Unless the vore was expressly forbidden at the time?

Good question! Although vore may not be illegal in this setting, the powers-that-be are still very interested in knowing who ate whom - especially when the victim is not just a billionaire, but an MVA alum, and therefore not someone who'd get randomly grabbed by your average predator. What starts as an off-the-record investigation quickly snowballs, and soon the protagonists are uncovering one of the greatest conspiracies in living memory...

(Announcer voice) Internal Affairs, coming fall 2021!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stuff76 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:09 am

I've had the same problem. I ate Anita on the first day, hung out with Sam, and then ate Gabby. After that my game didn't move forward :/
Stuff76
New to the forum

Postby Stuff76 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:14 am

I found a work around though. Since the date says it's September 2nd if you reset the day it starts you at the beginning of the 2nd which allows the game to move forward.
Stuff76
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Stuff76 wrote:I've had the same problem. I ate Anita on the first day, hung out with Sam, and then ate Gabby. After that my game didn't move forward :/

Can you send me your save file, and perhaps explain in greater detail what you mean by "game didn't move forward?" Did you click the button to go to sleep, and then the text box became unresponsive? Or did the button not do anything at all?
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Aftermath mod is updated for Day 2, adding four new player pred and ten new player prey disposal scenes! Check the first post for the link.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:16 am

I have a question, there will be weight gain system? I know that this is already a thing that is in the game but what I mean is like, will the image of your character change? for example, your breasts grows and you can see it clearly when you see yourself (I'm sorry if someone already answer this ^^; )
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:11 am

ELSCHNY wrote:I have a question, there will be weight gain system? I know that this is already a thing that is in the game but what I mean is like, will the image of your character change? for example, your breasts grows and you can see it clearly when you see yourself (I'm sorry if someone already answer this ^^; )

There apparently is from what I have seen, though even with 'Max points' I was only able to get 1 increase in cup size (it should be noted it was with a D start, it is likely more noticeable with smaller starts). I don't know if the fatness system is also rendered, but Cup sizes are (an easier way to check is to make 2 sized different characters with the same model, and you'll be able to see the difference in the letter scene). Essentially not only are the starting values included, but expansion is there as well.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:53 pm

ELSCHNY wrote:I have a question, there will be weight gain system? I know that this is already a thing that is in the game but what I mean is like, will the image of your character change? for example, your breasts grows and you can see it clearly when you see yourself (I'm sorry if someone already answer this ^^; )

Weight/breast gain is absolutely a thing, both visually and in the game mechanics! You won't have an opportunity to see too much of it in the two days that are currently working, but the code and sprites are definitely there. Mary can end up with some truly absurd breasts at the top end of the scale:

Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:13 am

Anyone else getting the issue that day 3 does not have any character sprites or have no screen/location changes?

Day 3 also has a few bugs that some text in events repeat
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Stuff76 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:45 am

darknessblades wrote:Anyone else getting the issue that day 3 does not have any character sprites or have no screen/location changes?

Day 3 also has a few bugs that some text in events repeat

It's not done yet
Stuff76
New to the forum

Postby Stuff76 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:48 am

Can I just say though. I've downloaded both the aftermath and VIM mods and while the text will work correctly the backgrounds and character models won't show up. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this.
Stuff76
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:38 am

darknessblades wrote:Anyone else getting the issue that day 3 does not have any character sprites or have no screen/location changes?

Day 3 isn't done (yet) - I even included a warning to that effect at the end of Day 2.

Stuff76 wrote:Can I just say though. I've downloaded both the aftermath and VIM mods and while the text will work correctly the backgrounds and character models won't show up. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this.

I need more information to help you. Are you getting blank/wrong scenes only in mod-related content, in both base game and mod-related content...? One thing to check would be to make sure you unzipped the mod file properly, and have both ViM.html and the ViM folder in your SMVA_Data/mods directory. If the folder and its contents are missing, so will be the scenes. Same thing for Aftermath.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stuff76 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:39 am

Stuff76 wrote:Can I just say though. I've downloaded both the aftermath and VIM mods and while the text will work correctly the backgrounds and character models won't show up. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this.

Anunnaki wrote: I need more information to help you. Are you getting blank/wrong scenes only in mod-related content, in both base game and mod-related content...? One thing to check would be to make sure you unzipped the mod file properly, and have both ViM.html and the ViM folder in your SMVA_Data/mods directory. If the folder and its contents are missing, so will be the scenes. Same thing for Aftermath.

As far as I know the mod file is correctly unzipped and the contents of the unzipped folder is placed inside of the mod folder.

What happens specifically is that the scene where the new event takes place is shown correctly (such as the room in aftermath and the courtyard outside of the school in VIM) however, new custom scenes and characters (such as the police officer's car and the police officer herself among the other characters added) aren't shown.

I attached a screenshot of the current contents of my mod folder below (I deleted ViM a bit ago). Each subfolder hasn't been altered in any way since the initial download (although earlier I tried moving things around to see what would work I put everything back in their rightful places). Is there anything I'm doing incorrectly from what you can see?
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (18.88 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
Stuff76
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 pm

I'm frankly surprised that I've had to spell this out so many times. Do not alter the folder structure from the zip file. You should never be moving files around manually, or the game won't know where to find them. Your mods folder should look like this:

I've updated the first post to hopefully stop this from happening in the future.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Succubus5 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:48 pm

While this does fix the issue with the former 0.5.2 version, it then stops on day two and does not proceed to the next day, issuing a message that states to play it in the browser as if the browser version has the rest of the days added.
Succubus5
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:36 pm

Day 2 is fabulous. The yearbook really helps to identify who you haven't encountered yet too!

I do wish there was a way to look at yourself at will so you could see your progress in weight gain. Got to E cups on the first day!

Looking forward to more.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game