Eka Official: Vore preferences and discovery survey (CLOSED)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Eka Official: Vore preferences and discovery survey (CLOSED)

Postby Eka » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:36 pm

You might notice a survey and result before, this is an official continuation.

Message from the author about the survey:
Hello! My name is foxygrandpa. I'm a user on this site interested in statistics. Eka has graciously provided the opportunity to let me run a voluntary survey for the portal after I ran a smaller-scale version on the forums here. This survey was created to provide some real data and stats on the demographics, likes, and origins of the vore community. It's essentially a vore 'census'. I've noticed many repeat conversations on this site and others addressing these topics often with little conclusion. If you've ever wanted the answer to questions like:

- How many people only like Fatal vore?
- How many preds are there, actually?
- Does anyone else like non-sexual vore?
- How ace is the vore community? How bi/pan?
- What kind of vore should I draw to target a specific audience?
- How popular is a particular type of vore?
- Do males and females like different types of vore? What about non-binary people?

By using data from this anonymous survey, we will be able to answer those questions and others. Once the survey is closed, statistics of responses to every question will be made available publically, as well as an analysis on interesting correlations found. The survey will ask questions about the following categories: gender, sexuality, predator and prey preferences, vore likes and dislikes, sub-communities (furries and anime), and lastly has an optional section where you can provide information about your opinion of a few sexual kinks.

>>>Survey is now closed!<<<

FAQ:
- Is this survey anonymous?
Yes. The only unique information kept is the time and date of each individual submission.

- Should I participate if I'm not a fan of X, or a member of Y?
I would like as many different groups to participate as possible. However, if you feel uncomfortable about providing information such as your gender or sexuality, or giving an opinion on mildly contentious topics such as scat, that's perfectly fine. You can quit the survey at any time and your responses will not be submitted. Individuals under the age of 18 are prohibited.

- How long does it take?
Between 2 ~ 13 minutes.

- When will the results be released?
Once the survey is closed, between 2 ~ 13 days.

- Who is running this survey?
The survey is hosted and the results will be posted by foxygrandpa. Eka has provided the platform as well as design advice.

- I have an issue or other questions. Who do I contact?
Please send an email to [email protected]

- I messed up something. Should I submit another response?
Email [email protected]

- How many responses should I submit?
Last edited by Eka on Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Closing survey! Result pending
Eka
Administrator

Re: Eka Official: Survey about vore preferences and discover

Postby JadeTheDeer » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Hello. If anyone has issues using email and needs to contact me about the survey, you can also PM me here. I'll be editing this post with any potential updates if needed here.

UPDATE 7/24/2021: The results document is almost finished. Currently, I am adding some final bits of data. Should be ready in a day or two.
Last edited by JadeTheDeer on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobbyquentin2 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:51 pm

I find these questions impossible to answer accurately, so I chose responses at random:

"How did you find out about the concept of vore?"
"After learning what vore is, how long did it take you to build any interest in it, sexual or otherwise?"

I learned about vore decades ago and have no recollection of the circumstances or my opinions at the time.

An "Unsure" option, as in the question immediately preceding these two, would have been most welcome.
bobbyquentin2
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:13 pm

bobbyquentin2 wrote:I find these questions impossible to answer accurately, so I chose responses at random:

"How did you find out about the concept of vore?"
"After learning what vore is, how long did it take you to build any interest in it, sexual or otherwise?"

I learned about vore decades ago and have no recollection of the circumstances or my opinions at the time.

An "Unsure" option, as in the question immediately preceding these two, would have been most welcome.

Sure thing
Eka
Administrator

Postby thefattestL » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:21 pm

this is pretty cool. can't wait to see the results.
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Postby Walker » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:42 pm

I’ve always been very curious how much of an outlier my taste in vore has made me in the community. For a fetish as diverse and multifaceted as vore, a survey is a fascinating idea. I hope there is a large volume of responses.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightmare49 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:55 pm

some i found to be too general as in a way about the Weight gain i can't tell ifs it just fat, like going the hyper/massivily fat or focused. Like if it was stated full body then 100% no and if focused in only select body parts then !00%.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2groovey » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:01 pm

I think the 2nd question on page 3(how you found out about it) could have been a multiple choice one but what ever i had fun.

Hope you get lots of useful data.

MLP discussion thread

TF2 discussion thread
2groovey
???

Postby JadeTheDeer » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Nightmare49 wrote:some i found to be too general as in a way about the Weight gain i can't tell ifs it just fat, like going the hyper/massivily fat or focused. Like if it was stated full body then 100% no and if focused in only select body parts then !00%.

Weight gain in general. It is inclusive of both kinds. Unfortunately the kinks section is a lot less specific than the vore sections, primarily because it would otherwise be overwhelming amount of data.

2groovey wrote:I think the 2nd question on page 3(how you found out about it) could have been a multiple choice one but what ever i had fun.

Hope you get lots of useful data.

This question is primarily to determine what percentage of users where actively seeking vore content before knowing it was called vore. I thought about making more questions have a short answer option, but an open-ended selection open requires manually parsing thru every entry of the data, which gets more difficult the more questions have that option.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:39 am

Oh cool. It's been a while since a sitewide poll's been done to my recollection. Hope lots of people participate!
Humbug
---

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:13 am

Decided to fill in the form. Hope you enjoy collating the responses :)
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Base54 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:10 am

Time to see how many camps I fit in.

But in all seriousness, I remember the last one, the vast majority of people said they found Vore through accident, and with a larger audience, I'm entirely excited to see what the ratio of people finding Vore by accident is compared to other means. I remember when I first found it, it was Merciless Nature, or their other channel, DragsAnimation, and it was their T-Rex videos. Stumbled upon DeviantArt then, and just like with FimFiction, I would look up specific types of Vore, find Eka's but not knowing what it was, skipped on it entirely until my curiosity got the better of me, and the rest is history.

Though, on some of the questions when it was rating 1-5, I ended up going with 3 because that was the middle-ground, I supposed. But I'm really interested to see what the results in all are, and as I've said, see what camps I fit in and what other people's history with this strange, strange kink of ours is.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby unicorn » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:26 am

I like this idea and am naturally curious about it, i just hope there will be enough response (and that enough of it is honest)
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lynxmeat » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 pm

ooh i was waiting for smthn like this, i'm excited to see the results. kinks and fetishes especially such as niche as vore and stuff similar to it always interested me, such wide demographics of people fit into it and it's interesting to see how vore and other fetishes link together and the main demographic of the people who consume it. thanks for hosting this!!
lynxmeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby emergency4242 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:23 pm

What exactly are the purple charts? it doesn't specify what any of them are, they are just numbered.
Sorry if i'm being stupid
Or is it the bagel?
emergency4242
New to the forum

Postby Gomorah » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Very interesting survey, maybe some questions about hard vore and soft vore would be interesting next time
Gomorah
New to the forum

Postby GilPix » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:26 pm

Performed my civic duty and contributed my survey
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omnium51 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:17 am

Great idea for a more in-depth view on the vore community. I happily submitted my survey just now and am looking forward to the results :)
Omnium51
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:28 am

Oh! This is indeed interesting. Hope as many as possible participates :)
Mecho
---

Postby disguy » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:31 am

Very interested in seeing the results of this survey! There are some results in particular I'm very much looking forward to, so definitely hope plenty of people participate!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion