Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2982

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby Simplespectator » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:48 pm

Oh no. Why have you done this to me…. Well, all I can say is it’s definitely not Charlotte. I’m no liar and I DEFINITELY remember who that is without having to replay the game ha ha ha……..
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby Moxx » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:11 am

Well, my clear favorite is Emma, but that feels kinda like cheating at this point. Excluding Emma, I'd probably go for Kayla and Mina. Everyone else is third tier or lower.
Moxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:10 am

I couldn't choose between Emma, Leah, Cherry and Haley. Got a thing for redheads.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:51 am

Catvs wrote:Question, can this be played on android?

Yes! It's just an html file so any browser should be able to run it, I've tested it a few times and had no problems running it on my phone.

Thanks for the info!
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:16 am

Sunny's my favorite of the main cast - her energy is just infectious, and there's something delightfully arbitrary about eating one student out of a group and then making friends with the other two. Somewhere out there is a tragic parallel universe where she digested Emma while casually chatting with Gabby and the player. Speaking of Emma, she's a close second!

If we're including minor characters, I've always really liked Kim. Maintaining ethical standards as a predator can't be easy, but I hope we do get to see her chow down at least once!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby SimpleTastes » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Looking at the poll it appears that Leah is not being as well loved as she should be and that is disappointing. You don't get any big belly cuddles with anyone else which makes her one of the best. She needs more love (And if possible more scenes because Leah)
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Looozy » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:27 am

I can't get enough of this excellent game! I need more I want my happy ending with Emma! XD
Looozy
New to the forum

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:39 pm

Honestly, including Mina in the poll was just plain unfair for the rest. They stood no chance against her adorableness. That said, I'm throwing my lot in with Cherry. She's absolutely filthy in so many ways and I love it. Who wouldn't want a friend that sends you to a culty deathtrap party cause you tried to get to know her better? Free meal, yo! That's twice she indirectly feeds you, bless her kind soul. Also the fun little things like
Spoiler: show
her noting if you only put cherries on your sundae,
which yeah, the first time I did that was literally to screw with her, but I didn't actually expect a response. That one made me laugh.
And, the real cherry on top is...I can make stupid puns like this, he he he. So yeah, love the dynamic you can get going with Cherry...and redheads are amazing.

Other than that, pretty fond of Sam, especially looking forward to redeeming the relationship after you escape her day 1. She teases, but she's not wrong. If I stayed enemies with everyone who tried (and failed, you suckers) to eat me, I'd...have an explanation on why no one likes me on my prey runs :(

And Charlotte! Oh wow, Charlotte! She hasn't once done something mean to you! You bump into her, ruin her drink, and all she does is politely ask you to replace it. Such a merciful soul, so patient with the poor panicked freshie. Honestly, considering some other people at the school, that restraint seemed downright impressive. And it surely wasn't because you were covered in Bree-goop at the time, not at all. It was just her winning personality
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby LegitUsername » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:26 am

Emma for sure, but excluding her, I really like Alice!
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Postby Succubus5 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello there, I do not know if you'll see this but an error has occurred on your latest build of the game. The error in question is on the 2nd day when you try to leave your room. Only time it remotely appeared to may have worked was when you are given the smva uniform, though it is unclear if it plays a major part in the coding. Which case, if you do not have the uniform you get a coding error, which I got no matter what I did.
Succubus5
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:56 pm

Succubus5 wrote:Hello there, I do not know if you'll see this but an error has occurred on your latest build of the game. The error in question is on the 2nd day when you try to leave your room. Only time it remotely appeared to may have worked was when you are given the smva uniform, though it is unclear if it plays a major part in the coding. Which case, if you do not have the uniform you get a coding error, which I got no matter what I did.

Can you send me a screenshot of the error you're getting? I'm not having any issues with the options in the morning on Day 2 regardless of having the uniform or not ^^; . And this is happening on the normal version of the game, not the visual mod, correct?
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Simplespectator » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:19 pm

This character poll has been very eye opening, Mina being super first is literally no surprise at all, considering the love she gets all the time here. Emma and sunny being second and third? Easy guesses as well. Sunny deserve It though. She is just awesome.

Alice in fourth…. Is something. I’m honestly surprised. There are, what, 2 positive interactions with her? One with Mandy and one with the necklace? Weird. I wonder if Zoe would be high up too if she were on the list.

Also, get wrecked Sarah and Alesha. Betraying weirdo’s. People even like Charlotte more then you, and she is hardly in the game. Going to eat em both one day. Mark my words.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:12 am

Eat em both in one day? Come on, that's not the way to go about it. They wanna be absolute shits the way they were, you eat one and leave the other as revenge, see how it tears the survivor apart.

...Honestly, I don't know if that'll be an option in-game considering how tied at the hip the two of them are, but it's certainly food for thought if playing the MC as a monster akin to a mini Zoe, or even just a vengeful prick.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby BUMBLING » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm

So it took me a while to find a way around it but theres a bug when you first go to sleep on the first day. I viewed my stats and then went to sleep and the comment box was stuck on “what would you like to review”. The game did count me as going to sleep but the box was stuck on that comment. No matter what I did it stayed like that. Figured out that if I restart the day it fixes it and starts the second day. I don’t know if this is a common bug or not, just wanted to let you know.
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedSun » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:02 pm

First of all, I'd like to say I'm loving the game, you did a great job and I can't wait for more.
Now to the main topic: Is there a way to go to the party without on easy mode?
Bree can't eat me no matter what and I can't find the dialogue that let me go to the party on my own anywhere

Again, loving the game, hope you don't mind me asking questions in bulk next time cuz I wanna know more :)
RedSun
New to the forum

Postby ChillMangle7411 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:23 am

RedSun wrote:First of all, I'd like to say I'm loving the game, you did a great job and I can't wait for more.
Now to the main topic: Is there a way to go to the party without on easy mode?
Bree can't eat me no matter what and I can't find the dialogue that let me go to the party on my own anywhere

Again, loving the game, hope you don't mind me asking questions in bulk next time cuz I wanna know more :)

For getting to the party on Tuesday on easy mode, you need to go to options. At "Toggle Alert", switch it to "Relaxed".
ChillMangle7411
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:45 pm

how do i get day 3 unbirth
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby OctoGravy » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 pm

I was wondering if you planned to expand this universe beyond the game. I'm curious how stuff works outside the school.
OctoGravy
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Simplespectator wrote:Alice in fourth…. Is something. I’m honestly surprised. There are, what, 2 positive interactions with her? One with Mandy and one with the necklace? Weird. I wonder if Zoe would be high up too if she were on the list.

Also, get wrecked Sarah and Alesha. Betraying weirdo’s. People even like Charlotte more then you, and she is hardly in the game. Going to eat em both one day. Mark my words.

Most people voting for Alice probably aren't doing so because of her positive interactions ;) . And the person who voted for Charlotte is lying so it doesn't count >:|

BUMBLING wrote:So it took me a while to find a way around it but theres a bug when you first go to sleep on the first day. I viewed my stats and then went to sleep and the comment box was stuck on “what would you like to review”. The game did count me as going to sleep but the box was stuck on that comment. No matter what I did it stayed like that. Figured out that if I restart the day it fixes it and starts the second day. I don’t know if this is a common bug or not, just wanted to let you know.

It sounds like you're using the visual mod, the thread for that is here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235

VVV wrote:how do i get day 3 unbirth

Nadia has to think you're attractive enough when you meet her at the party to offer you a way out, then you need to take it and do a good job in the scene that follows ;) (there are guides linked at the bottom of the main post if you want more specifics!)

OctoGravy wrote:I was wondering if you planned to expand this universe beyond the game. I'm curious how stuff works outside the school.

I don't have any other projects planned relating to the MVA universe, but you'll get some small looks at the outside world in the game! On weekends you'll usually have opportunities to go off campus, and some relationship specific events may bring you elsewhere as well
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Tomfoolery » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:03 am

RedSun wrote:Bree can't eat me no matter what and I can't find the dialogue that let me go to the party on my own anywhere

Sounds like you need more Cherry in your life.
Step 1: Remove the Olivia, gaining the friendship of a very trustworthy red-head
Step 2: Annoy said red-head about her name/eyes/whatevs until she tells you about a kickass party
Step 3:
???

Step 4: Profit.
And by profit, I mean nom a Junior

Ta~da. Best red-head route secured. For added benefits, be into cooking and be a sassy bitch who threatens people with their Sundaes on Wednesdays

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Most people voting for Alice probably aren't doing so because of her positive interactions ;)

Bully me, Senpai
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game